Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,526 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1023) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1964881 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1020) (1021) (1022) (1023) (1024) (1025) (1026) ... (2174) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:50pm On Jun 09, 2019
Hahahahahaha....the banter is funny honestly.

Ep 5 TNK.

Screenshot 1: when she said let’s go for a walk, that is not what she meant.

Screenshot 2: hahahahhahahahah....my favorite crew, they are crazy talented with their weapons and funny too. Uri David is in this group.

Screenshot 3: hahahahhahahahahahaha.....this was funny, RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!........

Screenshot 4: Chen oppa gave them the set of beautiful goodbye, what an uprising.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:51pm On Jun 09, 2019
Screenshot 5: just because if you know, you know.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:52pm On Jun 09, 2019
Do have a good night from 5 star chef with a Seoulful voice and I. (Part 9 )

TNF ep 6 here I come.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:58am On Jun 10, 2019
Nothing too special about ep 6 and it wasn’t funny either just fight, fight, fight.

Their raincoat was a sha fascinating.

Ep 7 ohhh.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:01am On Jun 10, 2019
Hopefully it will continue as people get to understand the story more and more.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:03am On Jun 10, 2019
I am waiting and I will continue wait.

Make more money Nae wang, your heart is in the right place.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:09am On Jun 10, 2019
Ok wait ooo, all these headlines are beginning to confuse me. Is it that he is establishing his own agency or he is just individually debuting without a company. It is clear that I didn’t read the article.

It is not completely EXO’s fault this time, TNF ep 7 is also a factor.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:11am On Jun 10, 2019
Look who we have here, he looked like a giant. I love the way Yi Hyun responds to his father.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:15am On Jun 10, 2019
Updates/informations

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 2:37am On Jun 10, 2019
OwlCityy:

My chesstttt
Have you ever thought of starting a comedy blog tho ? Please grin
Stop encouraging Kang she will not sell. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 2:40am On Jun 10, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
It's amazing how I ended both episodes of abyss going "Nooooooooooo" and then I watch the teaser for the next episode and go "wheww OK she doesn't die". Why is everyone just running their mouth anyhow, I mean I know they can't suspect a prosecutor so they can explain things to him but why. Lol I like how with all the danger around them they still have time to do cute lovey dovey stuff, cha min said he doesn't have experience with kissing, Lmao the mothers phone call aigoooo, everytime they play fading Starlight, I just can't, it gets me, I can't believe that guy wanted to kidnap go seyeon to 2am's song *sigh*. I still believe his dad has something on him that's why he's helping him. Aww they were singing to one candle, you're right cha min old music is way better (I am forever nostalgic about my music). I don't know how much that bottled water company paid for ppl but I swear if someone drinks that water again, I am going to scream

The couple in the wind blows are useless fa, they are a bunch of self hurting perverts like really. I said the husband was 98% frustrating last week, now they are 50-50. Why will you guys be doing things that are hurting you and hurting each other and you know and you know what, I can't. So the friend is Hyun cheol or whatever and his nickname is Carlos and he has a Japanese restaurant, kill me lemme die, Brian say na carrrrlos. Him trying to cut that fish is me whenever we have to cook with catfish (I hate that thing, it doesn't die on time). Yes Brian and yerim are my new favorite yeye couple, I like how he calls her 3 times, son yerim, yerim ah, yerimmie. But seriously the girl weak me, he stood her up and she was crying like she lost her only child in a fire, sure you guys have your flirty bickering going on but sis until a boy tells you he likes you with his mouth just assume you're dating yourself. She even had to blackmail him to allow her call him oppa in public lol. I'm just glad he's not in love with his ex so hopefully he'll confess to her soon and put her out of her misery, mtcheeeeeeeew exes in dramas forever appearing out of nowhere to cause wahala

REASONS WHY I DON'T WANT TO WATCH PARTNERS FOR JUSTICE 2
1. I honestly think there's no need for season 2, 1 was enough

2. Stephanie Lee and lee yi kyung are not going to be in it. I get that lyk is now a big deal and eulachachaing in Waikiki but Stephanie nko, I miss her clean English, I was hoping they would come back as a married couple, then they replaced her character with kang seungyeon who is awesome but her Engrish, aigoo horrible

3. Kang Hyun is only cameoing for a few episodes, he was annoying for most of season 1 but it wasn't his fault and now that he's normal I was really hoping he would be romantically paired with jung yumi, he did have a crush on her but I guess he was filming for doctor prisoner when they were filming season 2. I don't know why this writer doesn't like romance, they could have paired jung yumi with baek bom or kang Hyun but whatever

4. My dataaaaaa

REASONS I WILL WATCH SEASON 2

1. It feels like a waste not to watch season 2 after watching season 1

2. The cases are still interesting

3. Oh man seok ahjussi joined the cast, the older he gets the more handsome he becomes

4. No min woo oppa joined the cast, I hope his character is good, maybe the writer will pity me and make a love line between him and jung yumi

Nam bo won ssi please comman take zero nine back to the factory, oga is broken. From I was made to give you love to please love me, he's even being jealous now aigoo Who asked me to watch my absolute boyfriend abeg, I played myself, I know she'll probably go back to her boyfriend, I'm just so heartbroken for jin goo. LMAO he's a goat tho, I love that heart gesture he did with his hands, he's so hot Eotteoke. That blonde boy said he has watched their type of relationship in animes, please what kind of animes is he watching lol, I would love gyuri to death if I didn't suspect she was the one sending the hate messages, I don't want to like her and get hurt later on. While everyone is running mouth in abyss, these ones are keeping quiet and annoying the hell out of me. Thank God minah knows the truth now.

Pele Kang. Judging from the second episode, I think there will be something btw Baek Beom and Yumi. Tho I don't don't think it will be a normal romance.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 2:42am On Jun 10, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
OK nobody should talk to me, I'm angry, was trying to download episode 6 of produce, accidentally downloaded episode 1 again. 195mb gone down the drain, see this is why I need to up my sugar daddy game, if I wasn't such a broke bi!tch, I'd be like Pffttt whatever, but as I was redownloading, I was in shock, my body started itching, I had a high fever all in one, aigoo my data, I guess no so you think you can dance for me this week (thank God it's just auditions) and today is Sunday it's not like I can quickly look for a strip club to make some fast cash, I might die today and boom, I'll be in the hottest part of hell, I wish this happened on a week day *sigh*. Infact today has been a long day so far and it's not even afternoon, my download got messed up, I poured my breakfast all over myself, my mom went sorry and continued living her life, my siblings laughed at me, I tried to rap to zico's yes or no and my brother said I was the reason South Korea lost 4-0 to France, infact I'm not talking about produce today sef until I get a sugar daddy to sponsor my trip to watch them live

P.s : happy birthday to my no 2 bias in girls day hyeri, can't wait for her drama (might be boring but I'm here for her)
195mb Pls where do you download it? Am still waiting for sojuoppa to upload it and it will not be be less than 350mb
*currently watching*: abyss, my absolute boyfriend, the wind blows, partners for justice 2
Song of the day : club no. 1 - super junior feat lee yeon hee

Where did you download produce 101? 195mb?

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 2:43am On Jun 10, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

LMAO she said God should forgive her.

This is not the final ranking, not everyone was evaluated I think
I need to know one thing pls. Has Don Pyo performed?

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:24am On Jun 10, 2019
Ep 8 of TNF was interesting, the war has intensified and there is a lot going on. YSY oppa is now a bad behind hahahahahhaha.........it fits him.

These two are at each others throats.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:28am On Jun 10, 2019
I love that my babies are becoming independent men but you guys should do it properly to avoid issues. This one that they are saying it wasn’t discussed so, let me wait and see.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:23am On Jun 10, 2019
toykathy:
Stop encouraging Kang she will not sell. undecided
Tell them o

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:25am On Jun 10, 2019
toykathy:

Pele Kang. Judging from the second episode, I think there will be something btw Baek Beom and Yumi. Tho I don't don't think it will be a normal romance.

I don't even care, any romance is welcome but I seriously doubt it, that baek bom that is always squeezing face like shi!t and barking at people

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:26am On Jun 10, 2019
toykathy:
I need to know one thing pls. Has Don Pyo performed?
Not yet

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:44am On Jun 10, 2019
sarang60:

This year is a year of beautiful conversations and strong female leads.

Even the ost of the drama is worth marrying.

Honestly speaking it's been well written so far!!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:44am On Jun 10, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Lewl whose citizens, please sister don't curse me

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 9:27am On Jun 10, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Tell them o

I was actually looking for trouble. Don't worry, I will subscribe if you start one.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 9:27am On Jun 10, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

I don't even care, any romance is welcome but I seriously doubt it, that baek bom that is always squeezing face like shi!t and barking at people

Am telling you. He is too stiff.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:59am On Jun 10, 2019
You see?!!!!!! Ahhhhh.....

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by simplytemmie: 11:25am On Jun 10, 2019
Is there any kpop whatsapp group?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:47pm On Jun 10, 2019
toykathy:

I was actually looking for trouble. Don't worry, I will subscribe if you start one.

Don’t hold your breath ma

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:51pm On Jun 10, 2019
simplytemmie:

I really don't know

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:52pm On Jun 10, 2019
toykathy:

Am telling you. He is too stiff.

He'll probably get married to a corpse

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Afoskalex(m): 2:58pm On Jun 10, 2019
What is the meaning of TNF and how can I download it?
Thanks
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:33pm On Jun 10, 2019
simplytemmie:

There out side Seoul but I don’t think it is seoully for kpop ( pun intended)

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:36pm On Jun 10, 2019
Afoskalex:
What is the meaning of TNF and how can I download it?
Thanks

TNF stands for THE NOKDU FLOWER. As for sites to download, you can try these

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Afoskalex(m): 3:53pm On Jun 10, 2019
[quote author=sarang60 post=79196943]

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 4:16pm On Jun 10, 2019
sarang60:

There out side Seoul but I don’t think it is seoully for kpop ( pun intended)

Suho will love you

(1) (2) (3) ... (1020) (1021) (1022) (1023) (1024) (1025) (1026) ... (2174) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.