Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1093) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1969873 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:53am On Aug 04, 2019
OwlCityy:
I need movie recommendationsss. I don't know where to start from

So which ones have y'all watched and favorites ?

Good/Great movies I've watched recently:
1)Monster : This one is insane. Very interesting but get ready to be laughing in situations that are not supposed to be funny. I love it!
2)Whatcha wearin' : starring the beautiful Ji Sung is a hilarious romantic movie that is definitely not your regular romcom. It's R-rated sha so.....
3)Miracle in cell no7 : if you don't mind crying like your oppa just left you for your younger sister, then watch this. A serious tearjerker that'll also make you very angry but is also very heartwarming.
4)Kim Seondal : about con artists in the olden days. Very interesting!
5)Steal my heart: a crazy romcom between a cop and a crook. Very interesting.
6)Train to Busan : zombie apocalypse!!!!!
7)Twenty: a hilarious movie about 3 foolish 20 year olds. Emphasis on foolish.
8}Two lights relumino : a very short, beautiful movie that shows you a glimpse of the blind community.
9)The art of seduction: Picture this: a playboy and an even better play girl play push and pull in this crazy romcom.
10)Ninja assassin - if you've not watched Rain fight like a ninja while battling Ozunu....we can't be friends.
11)Midnight runners: it's a serious crime film with loads of humor. I loooove this one.
12)My annoying brother:......just watch it
13)The con artists : Three words: Kim Woo Bin.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 4:56am On Aug 04, 2019
Birthday :
Jang Geun Suk

It's all about you today oppa! I wish you good health and fulfillment. Saranghaeyo ahjumani

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:33am On Aug 04, 2019
OwlCityy:

My chessttt
Okay o, instrument of wickedness.. You shall not succeed.

Oh sweetie be careful how you come at me on a Sunday, me and God be extra tight on Sundays, if I snap my fingers you'll be belching Gucci o

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:37am On Aug 04, 2019
OwlCityy:
I need movie recommendationsss. I don't know where to start from

So which ones have y'all watched and favorites ?

LOL my Korean movie repertoire is pretty sparse, I've watched like probably 6 or 7 and none of them is listed here, maybe if there was a category for weird and sad I would find the ones I've watched

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:39am On Aug 04, 2019
OwlCityy:
Blessing your day. x smiley

God bless you too, I woke up sprawled all over their bodies, it's really a blessing
Note to self: I need to get a bigger bed, the boys keep coming

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:42am On Aug 04, 2019
toykathy:
Birthday :
Jang Geun Suk

It's all about you today oppa! I wish you good health and fulfillment. Saranghaeyo ahjumani

Oppa ya

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:26am On Aug 04, 2019
Lol drama in my house this morning, I was listening to Nam woohyun's album. My sister looked at the album art.

Sister : second write? What is that? What kind of album name is second write? Is that even English?

Me : don't mind him. The name of his first album is write. This is his second album so he named it second write

Sister :*sigh* shey you know say this your Koreans no to get sense. Is English by force

Ladies and gentlemen, guess who is disowning her sister this morning. 5 naira if you guessed right
P.S : happy birthday to my jang geun suk oppa and my no 1 bias in sunny Hill jubi unni (even though she's left the group, she's still my favorite)
*currently watching*: class of lies, doctor john
Song of the day : the last word - beast

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:45am On Aug 04, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
Lol drama in my house this morning, I was listening to Nam woohyun's album. My sister looked at the album art.

Sister : second write? What is that? What kind of album name is second write? Is that even English?

Me : don't mind him. The name of his first album is write. This is his second album so he named it second write

Sister :*sigh* shey you know say this your Koreans no to get sense. Is English by force

Ladies and gentlemen, guess who is disowning her sister this morning. 5 naira if you guessed right
P.S : happy birthday to my jang geun suk oppa and my no 1 bias in sunny Hill jubi unni (even though she's left the group, she's still my favorite)
*currently watching*: class of lies, doctor john
Song of the day : the last word - beast

Hahahhahahahha....

In my case yesterday, I made everyone SIT Down to listen to Baekhyun and CS mini album, every single song. I also played Chen’s May we bye and everyone was loving the setting and the voices (Let’s just say I had rights to the remote)

I kept hearing “they are so young”, “you people can copy these type of things”, “spend your youth wisely” and all that long story and then I went you just have to be born with talent like that (trust me when I say I shouldn’t have said that)

Let’s just say I will not be touching that particular remote in a while which is fine because mission five phase two accomplished. When I am done the entire household will be missionaries of Kpop and most importantly EXOLS (Kdramas are a sticky one, they don’t like subtitles)

Now that I think about it again, it was hilarious

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:15am On Aug 04, 2019
#spotlightsunday

Today's spotlight is on supporting characters from the undateables. I didn't really enjoy that drama. It felt too predictable and I lost interest in it. Even though I watched it to the end, I really can't remember much about it other than the main leads can kiss. I'm just going to post pictures of some of the supporting characters, I'm not even going to say anything.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:15am On Aug 04, 2019
sarang60:

Hahahhahahahha....

In my case yesterday, I made everyone SIT Down to listen to Baekhyun and CS mini album, every single song. I also played Chen’s May we bye and everyone was loving the setting and the voices (Let’s just say I had rights to the remote)

I kept hearing “they are so young”, “you people can copy these type of things”, “spend your youth wisely” and all that long story and then I went you just have to be born with talent like that (trust me when I say I shouldn’t have said that)

Let’s just say I will not be touching that particular remote in a while which is fine because mission five phase two accomplished. When I am done the entire household will be missionaries of Kpop and most importantly EXOLS (Kdramas are a sticky one, they don’t like subtitles)

Now that I think about it again, it was hilarious

Aigoooo

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:21am On Aug 04, 2019
Game time

LEE SEUNG GI

1. The First drama you saw HIM

2. The Most recent drama you saw HIM in

3. Your Favorite drama of HIS

4. Your Favorite character he's played

5.Your Favorite drama otp involving him

6. Favorite line/quote he has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see HIM play

8. A person you'd like to see him paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:39am On Aug 04, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

LEE SEUNG GI

Hehehehehe
1)Hwayugi
2)Hwayugi
3)I really don't know, Gumiho? King2hearts? I don't know abeg
4)Son Oh Gong
5)....
6)....
7)A crime boss
8}Emmmm

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 11:30am On Aug 04, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

LEE SEUNG GI

My second Korean husband!!!!!!

1. Hwayugi.
2. My girlfriend is a guminho.
3. Hwayugi.
4. Son Oh Gong in Hwayugi.
5. Hwayugi. I really loved his relationship with the lead.
They fit really well.
6. It's been a while but I recall he served some LINES as Son Oh Gong. Especially to that evil tw*t and Ma Wang.
7. A single father in love with his neighbor or something equally cheesy and cute.
8. Hmmmmmmmmm, I can't think of anyone.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:47am On Aug 04, 2019
Weekly Doctor John is awesome post:
Dr John is awesome!!! Mi Rae is really getting on my nerves. Apart from the fact that she hasn't shown competency as a doctor, she's being super emotional but won't let Si Young hear word about being too close to patients. As for that doctor that turned a serious matter into beatboxing, well done grin. As soon as that young patient with CIPM came in, I remembered how Dr Cha stitched his wound in the prison and knew he had the same illness. Si Young is following Dr Cha around like a puppy and if she wasn't actively learning and contributing, it'd have been annoying but now it's just cute!!!! That prosecutor..........sigh.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:10pm On Aug 04, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

LEE SEUNG GI

1. Brilliant legacy

2. The producers (cameo)

3. The king 2 hearts and you're all surrounded

4. Eun Daegu in you're all surrounded

5. He and go Ara in yas and he and ha ji won in k2h

6. Sly fox - to shin Mina in mgialtf and
I will be very good to her and when she's finally old and on her death bed, I'll tell her "I never loved you" *insert evil laughter here*-his monolog about what he'll do to ha ji won in k2h

7. A con artist who scams the president of Korea

8. Yoona, so that they'll fall back in love, I need my parents back together

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:11pm On Aug 04, 2019
PrincipesaPCY:

My second Korean husband!!!!!!

1. Hwayugi.
2. My girlfriend is a guminho.
3. Hwayugi.
4. Son Oh Gong in Hwayugi.
5. Hwayugi. I really loved his relationship with the lead.
They fit really well.
6. It's been a while but I recall he served some LINES as Son Oh Gong. Especially to that evil tw*t and Ma Wang.
7. A single father in love with his neighbor or something equally cheesy and cute.
8. Hmmmmmmmmm, I can't think of anyone.

Abeg cancel that husband thing

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:38pm On Aug 04, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

LEE SEUNG GI

Man after my heart.......I am coming.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:41pm On Aug 04, 2019
toykathy:
Birthday :
Jang Geun Suk

He means so much to me, one of the realest in the industry.

Saranghaeyo cheonsa.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:48pm On Aug 04, 2019
Before we go any further, happy Sunday from paddington and I

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:28pm On Aug 04, 2019
Just because I miss you.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:41pm On Aug 04, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

LEE SEUNG GI

1. My Girlfriend Is a Nine-Tailed Fox

2. A Korean Odyssey

3. The King 2 Hearts, Gu Family Book, You're All Surrounded, A Korean Odyssey, MGIANTF.

4. Mgiantf

5. With Mina Unnie.

6. Too numerous to mention (when I say this, just know that I had too much fun watch him speak to the point were I remember nothing)

7. Low class smart unexpecting righteous office worker that attacks the core of evil management.

8. Suzy again (there were some sparks the first time but now that they are older, it might be much better)

Nampyeon Saranghaeyo

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by OwlCityy(f): 4:09pm On Aug 04, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

God bless you too, I woke up sprawled all over their bodies, it's really a blessing
Note to self: I need to get a bigger bed, the boys keep coming

Lmaoo .. okay .. but please try and keep it down. Some of us are trying to sleep plis

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by OwlCityy(f): 4:11pm On Aug 04, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Oh sweetie be careful how you come at me on a Sunday, me and God be extra tight on Sundays, if I snap my fingers you'll be belching Gucci o

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by OwlCityy(f): 4:13pm On Aug 04, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

Good/Great movies I've watched recently:
1)Monster : This one is insane. Very interesting but get ready to be laughing in situations that are not supposed to be funny. I love it!
2)Whatcha wearin' : starring the beautiful Ji Sung is a hilarious romantic movie that is definitely not your regular romcom. It's R-rated sha so.....
3)Miracle in cell no7 : if you don't mind crying like your oppa just left you for your younger sister, then watch this. A serious tearjerker that'll also make you very angry but is also very heartwarming.
4)Kim Seondal : about con artists in the olden days. Very interesting!
5)Steal my heart: a crazy romcom between a cop and a crook. Very interesting.
6)Train to Busan : zombie apocalypse!!!!!
7)Twenty: a hilarious movie about 3 foolish 20 year olds. Emphasis on foolish.
8}Two lights relumino : a very short, beautiful movie that shows you a glimpse of the blind community.
9)The art of seduction: Picture this: a playboy and an even better play girl play push and pull in this crazy romcom.
10)Ninja assassin - if you've not watched Rain fight like a ninja while battling Ozunu....we can't be friends.
11)Midnight runners: it's a serious crime film with loads of humor. I loooove this one.
12)My annoying brother:......just watch it
13)The con artists : Three words: Kim Woo Bin.

I love this review haha
I'm on it
Thank you so much..

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 4:17pm On Aug 04, 2019
OwlCityy:

I love this review haha
I'm on it
Thank you so much..

Anytime!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by OwlCityy(f): 4:20pm On Aug 04, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

LOL my Korean movie repertoire is pretty sparse, I've watched like probably 6 or 7 and none of them is listed here, maybe if there was a category for weird and sad I would find the ones I've watched

Same !
I can count the ones I've watched ..
Tryna expand my list. So far I loved train to busan and fabricated city.
Also watched a few creepy ones I don't even want to think about grin

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:29pm On Aug 04, 2019
Random post : #videofashion. Mv for today is got7's my swagger. And the stylist really picked clothes that brought their swag out and what I loved the most about it was that it wasn't an overdone "oh we have to wear a lot of baggy, swaggy, black culture clothes" thingy, it was just simple nice outfits that were well put together and it fit their image perfectly. There were a lot I loved, I can't even post all but there was one I didn't like sha, it's not that horrible but I just don't dig it.

The nice ones

1. I like mark's outfit, simple and nice

2. Bambam the dabdab. I love

3. Jinyoung with his baseball jersey. Simple and nice

4. Jackson looking sweg. I love that he knows how to package his short self

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:47pm On Aug 04, 2019
The nice ones part 2

1. Yugyeom simple and nice

2. Yugyeom simple and my swagger

3. Young Jae simple and nice

4. Jb the denim and Kangol like cap is reminiscent of the 1990's I like it, he looks like a rapper in the 90s

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:57pm On Aug 04, 2019
Random group shot aka we're mechanics with surprisingly neat clothes and we have only one customer

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:58pm On Aug 04, 2019
sarang60:

Man after my heart.......I am coming.

We all know you are heartless. Stop lying

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:59pm On Aug 04, 2019
sarang60:

He means so much to me, one of the realest in the industry.

Saranghaeyo cheonsa.

He means so much to me

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:59pm On Aug 04, 2019
sarang60:
Before we go any further, happy Sunday from paddington and I

I like Paddington and kaiddington

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) ... (2175) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.