Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,818 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1094) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1969385 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1091) (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) (1097) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:00pm On Aug 04, 2019
sarang60:
Just because I miss you.

This talented husband of mine that keeps hiding

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:01pm On Aug 04, 2019
[quote author=OwlCityy post=80933342][/quote]

You know the point

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:09pm On Aug 04, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

This talented husband of mine that keeps hiding

Hahahhaha.....he is so natural. He will be on our screen proper soon.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:12pm On Aug 04, 2019
Happy birthday in korea babe, you are the best.

Will celebrate you again in a few more hours.

Saranghaeyo.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:18pm On Aug 04, 2019
Happy birthday and birthday in advance to EXOLS all over the world. Thank you for supporting talent even in the midst of adversity.

EXO SARANGHAEYO!!!!!!!!!
EXOL SARANGHAJA!!!!!!!!
WE ARE ONE!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:26pm On Aug 04, 2019
WTDCYN

Ep 1 was nice, not as captivating as I would have liked.

The songs are all perfect, the voices are perfect, I love all the effects, it was funny in some scenes, I love the actors but I feel like it is still all over the place for now. I am sure it will settle in as time goes on.

Very unique looking cat. (Lovely)

EP 2 here I come.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:12pm On Aug 04, 2019
Who sang it better
Song title : gentleman
Artists : shinee VS exo cbx
My (hopefully) unbiased opinion : shinee's song is Japanese and it's really nice, I really applaud the producers of this song, they used a lot of tricks to improve it. I love the instruments (horns are involved), the beat is funky, the vocals are on point and the producers took care of the weak parts eg while the verses were great, the chorus is a bit weak but the producers were smart enough to introduce banging instruments and a bad a** bass guitar to make things interesting, another point is the rap, I liked that they used an effect on minho and key's voice, it made the rap neater than it would be if it was their normal voice (one day I am going to talk about the rubbish boring producers they gave exo sc for what a life but today is not the day)

Cbx's song is also Japanese, it's pop rnb, I like the intro beats and the falsetto, another great producer at work here (OK now where did sm get those what a life things from). For a subunit with no real rapper, I must say the raps in this song were very well done. I like

Both songs get a 3/5 from me, if I had to score

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:13pm On Aug 04, 2019
sarang60:

Hahahhaha.....he is so natural. He will be on our screen proper soon.
Did he get a new project

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 6:37pm On Aug 04, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

LEE SEUNG GI

1. The First drama you saw HIM

2. The Most recent drama you saw HIM in

3. Your Favorite drama of HIS

4. Your Favorite character he's played

5.Your Favorite drama otp involving him

6. Favorite line/quote he has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see HIM play

8. A person you'd like to see him paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

1. Gu family book
2. Hwayugi
3. King 2 heart
4. Hwayugi
5. King 2 heart
7. Intelligent character
8. Jung Eunji is (my favorite man and my favorite woman = my favorite babies)

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:25pm On Aug 04, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Did he get a new project

Not really, he was only a cameo in “I wanna hear your song”

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:30pm On Aug 04, 2019
I loved ep 2 a lot more. All the jokes are landing well now, the story is becoming more meaningful and honestly I almost believe that the tree like organism monster is real.....(love it). Again the songs are nice (I will most likely create a playlist from this drama.

I had about 4 favorite scenes but the ending scene is number one. Princess in distress....I too must be rescued oooooo.

Some of my favorite lines and scenes. Everyone in this drama is impressing me.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:32pm On Aug 04, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

We all know you are heartless. Stop lying

Hahahahhahaha.....I honestly have no words for you.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:36pm On Aug 04, 2019
Night vibe.

SARANG....SARANG.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:30pm On Aug 04, 2019
One thing I am sure of is that there is going to be no love triangle in Doctor John, thank you Jesus. But seriously his own Yohan isn't even John kee me lemme die. (byun Yohan oppa, I hope your own is john sha cos I'm already signing my mails as Mrs John byun). Honestly that cipa is a cool disease sha, if not for the time bomb part I for like am cos my threshold for pain is so freaking low. So Yohan has it, now the way he likes to order his soup makes sense, I really wish he could stop banging his fingers on the table, he might not feel the pain but I am feeling it in my fingers just watching him. @RaphaellaDD is right sha mirae is being too emotional but then again I can excuse her cos it's her father's issue and she's a doctor but can't help his case, but honestly if seyoung doesn't slap her or give her some serious words to get her to calm down, I'll be angry, she's just carrying that her sour face and her bad energy everywhere, she should get over herself abeg. My doctor lee and writing yohan's punchlines tho lol he's cute. I like the team, everyone contributes and as @RaphaellaDD pointed out its great that seyoung is not just a dumb follow follow, she uses her head. I can understand the lawyer being a bi!tch, he probably has a 100% winning rate and sees yohan's case as a challenge he must conquer but please what is that ex nurse's own? Did she care so much for a kidnapper or did Yohan dump her? Why is she so bothered aigoooo mtcheww. But wait o, this one wey oppa get cipa, hope he will be able to feel kiss, I'm not even sure he felt her hair when he touched it.

Now I have a beef, dear Korean dramas please stop romanticising stalking, shi!t is not cute (OK it looks cute on TV) but seriously imagine someone walking behind you from afar, what in the creepy. Anyway I will excuse doctor john cos at least after stalking her he went to join her and when she was stalking him, I'm 70% sure he knew. Anyway please they should stop abeg

P.S : next week's episode reminds me of an episode of the American good doctor

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:34pm On Aug 04, 2019
sarang60:

Not really, he was only a cameo in “I wanna hear your song”
Oppa is breaking my heart, why is sm wasting him or has he left sm

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:54pm On Aug 04, 2019
Good night oppas

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:26pm On Aug 04, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Oppa is breaking my heart, why is sm wasting him or has he left sm

Yes I think he has left SM (not 100% sure but I think so)

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:33pm On Aug 04, 2019
I love you 3 motha fukin thousand as well Nae last card.....saranghaeyo.

#finally_sharing_because_i_am_ready_to_dissect_any_ intruder

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:37pm On Aug 04, 2019
I don’t think people really even cared that much about this drama, everyone was just celebrating that Jisoo oppa got the girl. I am sure he must have been so surprised that people cared so much about the situation.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:02am On Aug 05, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
One thing I am sure of is that there is going to be no love triangle in Doctor John, thank you Jesus. But seriously his own Yohan isn't even John kee me lemme die. (byun Yohan oppa, I hope your own is john sha cos I'm already signing my mails as Mrs John byun). Honestly that cipa is a cool disease sha, if not for the time bomb part I for like am cos my threshold for pain is so freaking low. So Yohan has it, now the way he likes to order his soup makes sense, I really wish he could stop banging his fingers on the table, he might not feel the pain but I am feeling it in my fingers just watching him. @RaphaellaDD is right sha mirae is being too emotional but then again I can excuse her cos it's her father's issue and she's a doctor but can't help his case, but honestly if seyoung doesn't slap her or give her some serious words to get her to calm down, I'll be angry, she's just carrying that her sour face and her bad energy everywhere, she should get over herself abeg. My doctor lee and writing yohan's punchlines tho lol he's cute. I like the team, everyone contributes and as @RaphaellaDD pointed out its great that seyoung is not just a dumb follow follow, she uses her head. I can understand the lawyer being a bi!tch, he probably has a 100% winning rate and sees yohan's case as a challenge he must conquer but please what is that ex nurse's own? Did she care so much for a kidnapper or did Yohan dump her? Why is she so bothered aigoooo mtcheww. But wait o, this one wey oppa get cipa, hope he will be able to feel kiss, I'm not even sure he felt her hair when he touched it.

Now I have a beef, dear Korean dramas please stop romanticising stalking, shi!t is not cute (OK it looks cute on TV) but seriously imagine someone walking behind you from afar, what in the creepy. Anyway I will excuse doctor john cos at least after stalking her he went to join her and when she was stalking him, I'm 70% sure he knew. Anyway please they should stop abeg

P.S : next week's episode reminds me of an episode of the American good doctor

Even when you're being serious, you end up making things funny! I didn't think about the kissing part oh! Do you know how disappointed I felt when I read that part of your post? Choi.

You're getting ahead of yourself,thinking there's no love triangle. Wait till her first love from kindergarten, that promised to marry her when she starts saving lives, should appear.

Honestly, like I understand that you're worried about the person but how about letting the person know you're around and then continuing to faux stalk him/her. Sigh.

As for Chief Min that we're not sure of her plans for Dr Cha, she should kindly allow him to doctor in peace. Everyone should allow him to drink water and drop cup biko

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:05am On Aug 05, 2019
sarang60:

BM!!!! My lover. Leader of the big tiddy gang. Fight me Sarang.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by OwlCityy(f): 12:20am On Aug 05, 2019
sarang60:

Mrs sarang .. Pretty please can I have him grin

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:47am On Aug 05, 2019
sarang60:

Yes I think he has left SM (not 100% sure but I think so)

I think it's high time I withdraw my widows mite from the bank, enter sk and start my own agency, I'll scout all my unappreciated babies and give them jobs

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:51am On Aug 05, 2019
sarang60:
I don’t think people really even cared that much about this drama, everyone was just celebrating that Jisoo oppa got the girl. I am sure he must have been so surprised that people cared so much about the situation.

Lmao sis if you know, you know. We needed ji soo to break the curse, I bet the writers did it to please us. remain jinyoung, when he's back from enlistment he must get his own girl. But girl matter aside, I do like the drama, it's simple, it's cute, it's funny. But I honestly think the writer just used stupid clichés to make them end up in love, like those mother issues storyline was just stupid and uncalled for, I still love the drama sha

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:59am On Aug 05, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

Even when you're being serious, you end up making things funny! I didn't think about the kissing part oh! Do you know how disappointed I felt when I read that part of your post? Choi.

You're getting ahead of yourself,thinking there's no love triangle. Wait till her first love from kindergarten, that promised to marry her when she starts saving lives, should appear.

Honestly, like I understand that you're worried about the person but how about letting the person know you're around and then continuing to faux stalk him/her. Sigh.

As for Chief Min that we're not sure of her plans for Dr Cha, she should kindly allow him to doctor in peace. Everyone should allow him to drink water and drop cup biko

If I'm being honest, I don't even think they will kiss in this drama, I feel like ji sung doesn't kiss anyone below 30 since he got married but I could be wrong sha. Lol first love should better drown in the han river on his way to come and cause katakata, we don't want.

I think chief min brought him to the hospital to see if he can cure her husband but honestly money na wahala, if it was one broke ahjussi that was in that situation, they for Don comot am from machine but because of how rich this one is just look at all the wahala, Lmao they must deliberate and gather the whole of Korea to vote.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:48am On Aug 05, 2019
Birthdays ;

Wi Ha Joon: you are so easy to fall in love with oppa and I can't love you less. Happy birthday!

Jung Dong Hwan: araebeoji, without you in our drama world we won't enjoy the joy of villain parents. Happy birthday and age gracefully.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:57am On Aug 05, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

If I'm being honest, I don't even think they will kiss in this drama, I feel like ji sung doesn't kiss anyone below 30 since he got married but I could be wrong sha. Lol first love should better drown in the han river on his way to come and cause katakata, we don't want.

I think chief min brought him to the hospital to see if he can cure her husband but honestly money na wahala, if it was one broke ahjussi that was in that situation, they for Don comot am from machine but because of how rich this one is just look at all the wahala, Lmao they must deliberate and gather the whole of Korea to vote.

If I slap Ji Sung he'll kiss the kiss by force. Please leave her first love alone grin
Honestly! I'm trying to imagine how much is being spent to keep him on the ventilator. And there's no chance of him getting better oh!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:10am On Aug 05, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

If I slap Ji Sung he'll kiss the kiss by force. Please leave her first love alone grin
Honestly! I'm trying to imagine how much is being spent to keep him on the ventilator. And there's no chance of him getting better oh!

You know

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:15am On Aug 05, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

BM!!!! My lover. Leader of the big tiddy gang. Fight me Sarang.

I will and it will not be only fight.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:16am On Aug 05, 2019
OwlCityy:

Mrs sarang .. Pretty please can I have him grin

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is Mrs Sarang EXO or Mrs EXO.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:20am On Aug 05, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

Hahahahaha...I was thinking the same thing ooo, the guy has a duplex inside a hospital, an entire wing to himself.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:21am On Aug 05, 2019
Happy birthday to the man I will always refer to as Kim tan's papa jung dong hwan arabeoji. Veteran things

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1091) (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) (1097) ... (2175) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.