Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1392) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1978484 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1389) (1390) (1391) (1392) (1393) (1394) (1395) ... (2177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:16am On May 26, 2020
MONSTA X ohhhhhhh
MONSTA X ohhhhhhh
Aigoooo
Aigoooooo
Aigooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Jooheon and I.M of course slayed and the vocals were on point but these people have missed the mark consecutively since shoot out. Alligator was even good. Oya enlist and get your mojo back, I'm tired.

Modified: I just realized that there's probably nothing wrong with the song and I'm just sick of the entire kpop concept....mom I'm scared. I came to this realization because there's only one kpop song I've enjoyed in recent times and that's Day6's Zombie which shouldn't technically be classified as KPOP. Is this the end? embarassed
This will also explain why even when vocals and visuals are good and the song is not annoying, I can barely get to the chorus or past it e.g Secret Number's debut song, fear by Seventeen, Lucifer by Noir, Good guy by SF9, I'm in trouble by nuest, etc. I guess I'm just tired of that sound.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:16am On May 26, 2020
lilmizzy:

you are too much?

I tire for her grin

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:17am On May 26, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

Lmao I'm sorry but today's own is in pidgin

YOU TOO DO

Extraordinary you?

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hardeycute(m): 10:41am On May 26, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

YOU TOO DO
You are beautiful

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:56am On May 26, 2020
Babies Killed it. Harin please stop flexing on the drums ok, I already love you what more do you want.

Let me just say that sometimes it is difficult to notice the drummer in bands and that is why they are usually extra but my ones almost always interact with my baby and that’s awesome.

Stan talented boys. This Mv was released almost an hour ago and has barely 15k views.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEX1uzPK6kw

Enjoy

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:03am On May 26, 2020
sarang60:
Babies Killed it. Harin please stop flexing on the drums ok, I already love you what more do you want.

Let me just say that sometimes it is difficult to notice the drummer in bands and that is why they are usually extra but my ones almost always interact with my baby and that’s awesome.

Stan talented boys. This Mv was released almost an hour ago and has barely 15k views.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEX1uzPK6kw

Enjoy

Oh wow, I love it so much!!!!!
It sounds like something Avicii produced! The vocals, MV, the INSTRUMENTALISTS!!! WOW.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:06am On May 26, 2020
Still in the spirit of this beautiful performance, I want to celebrate this human and his vocals.

You deserve to be the vocal face of onewe... Saranghae Hoonie

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:08am On May 26, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

Oh wow, I love it so much!!!!!
It sounds like something Avicii produced! The vocals, MV, the INSTRUMENTALISTS!!! WOW.

Honestly they are so talented and perfect together, their knowledge of musical instruments always shines through their sounds, their chemistry can’t be denied. They are a complete package.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Mickey02(m): 11:09am On May 26, 2020
sarang60:

Modified
Team bulldog: off duty detectives (sorry) off duty investigations
I'm tired of crime drama already

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:11am On May 26, 2020
Mickey02:

I'm tired of crime drama already

You are even tired, me I am usually not interested in crime dramas AT ALL but I just thought this will be funny like a parody given the cast.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:11am On May 26, 2020
sarang60:

Honestly they are so talented and perfect together, their knowledge of musical instruments always shines through their sounds, their chemistry can’t be denied. They are a complete package.

I'll go back to check out more of their stuff, I watched their debut video and loved it then but never went back. I watched it now again and love it just as much as the first time

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:17am On May 26, 2020
lilmizzy:

you are too much?

Wow how did you get this, you're correct sha

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:18am On May 26, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

Extraordinary you?

Nope

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:18am On May 26, 2020
hardeycute:
You are beautiful

LOL no

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:20am On May 26, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

I'll go back to check out more of their stuff, I watched their debut video and loved it then but never went back. I watched it now again and love it just as much as the first time

Oh please do, passion flows through their veins

It has been on repeat for me and you are right it is just as good or it gets better everytime.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:23am On May 26, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Wow how did you get this, you're correct sha

Wow LMAO

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Mickey02(m): 11:33am On May 26, 2020
sarang60:

You are even tired, me I am usually not interested in crime dramas AT ALL but I just thought this will be funny like a parody given the cast.

I understand sha. I'll wait for it to air finished then wait for you people reviews

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:20pm On May 26, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Since melting me softly has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

I haven't watched it yet so my answers remain the same

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:45pm On May 26, 2020
Casper has my phone.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:46pm On May 26, 2020
Casper took it because my ghost is unconscious

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:49pm On May 26, 2020
Hahahahaha.. I love them from the depths of my existence.

Thank you babies.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:49pm On May 26, 2020
Lay is coming

Stan balance and you will be balanced

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 4:17pm On May 26, 2020
I'm of the opinion that when you sin publicly, your apology should not only be public but should also be louder than your sin. In that case:
ROWOON-AH MIANHAE!!! I'M SORRY LO SIENTO ERRRR SORRY SHA
Remember this stupid post I made? I was high! So I was sitting on the toilet bowl thinking about Haru (the character) and then I realized that his character was not one dimensional at all, I forgot his role when they flipped the switch and he forgot his relationship with Eun Danoh!!!! I remembered and I was like oh sh*t time to eat humble cake!!! So while he may not give me a Gong Yoo performance, I'm SURE he won't disappoint. Rowoon lead role fighting! *chants I'm a pabo while facing Korea and bowing*

RaphaellaDD:
Speaking of actors,
I still don't understand why Rowoon is getting a lead role, hold on, I loved him as Haru but his character was basically 1 dimensional. I hope they prove me wrong though.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:51pm On May 26, 2020
Random post : #videofashion. Mv for today is cosmic girls' dreams come true. They wore uniforms but they looked good

Random group shot aka a gathering of witches

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:59pm On May 26, 2020
ABOUT THE MV

There's a storyline? But I don't get shi!t, I guess they are all in parallel universes and things are happening, I don't know what, then it all turned out to be a dream?

Storyline : 0/10. Adidnotundastand

Styling : 5/10. The uniforms were nice, I loved their winter jackets, I loved their black outfits, I did not care for the white gowns even though they fit the vibe of the mv and what was with those pageant sashes, like why would you spoil those outfits with them, are the girls contesting for miss cosmic or miss weird mv. Their hair was on point tho

Choreography : 5/10. Nothing special but the whole outlook was nice to watch

Set design/props : 7/10. I liked the natural settings but the "photoshopped" settings were a no

Acting : 10/10. They sha had engaged expressions

Best/worst actor : erm...

Who stood out the most :
1. Bona the dreamer
2. Yeonjung, she had the main point of the chorus
3. Exy she had a whole segment to herself as per rapper

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:00pm On May 26, 2020
RaphaellaDD:
I'm of the opinion that when you sin publicly, your apology should not only be public but should also be louder than your sin. In that case:
ROWOON-AH MIANHAE!!! I'M SORRY LO SIENTO ERRRR SORRY SHA
Remember this stupid post I made? I was high! So I was sitting on the toilet bowl thinking about Haru (the character) and then I realized that his character was not one dimensional at all, I forgot his role when they flipped the switch and he forgot his relationship with Eun Danoh!!!! I remembered and I was like oh sh*t time to eat humble cake!!! So while he may not give me a Gong Yoo performance, I'm SURE he won't disappoint. Rowoon lead role fighting! *chants I'm a pabo while facing Korea and bowing*

I don't know why you're apologizing, we have banned you from watching the drama, Rowoon and I don't need no fake love by bts

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 5:12pm On May 26, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

I don't know why you're apologizing, we have banned you from watching the drama, Rowoon and I don't need no fake love by bts

LMAO, shoooo
Tell me what I can do to be forgiven embarassed cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:20pm On May 26, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Let her apologize even though she is banned and there is no way you are with Rowoon, not even a magic shop by Bts can make it happen.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ibkayee(f): 6:24pm On May 26, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

YOU TOO DO
Lol this would actually be a fun/funny game cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 6:29pm On May 26, 2020
sarang60:

Let her apologize even though she is banned and there is no way you are with Rowoon, not even a magic shop by Bts can make it happen.

I will make it up to you all
I will use my promo skills when the drama starts embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:00pm On May 26, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

LMAO, shoooo
Tell me what I can do to be forgiven embarassed cry cry cry

You have to promise to never ever ever ever ever ever EVER drag ahn jae hyun' s acting hahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:01pm On May 26, 2020
sarang60:

What is doing this stupid liar by big bang

P.s: chingu I don't mean to call you a stupid liar, it's just the name of the song, I'm sorry by cnblue

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1389) (1390) (1391) (1392) (1393) (1394) (1395) ... (2177) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.