Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1528) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1981455 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1525) (1526) (1527) (1528) (1529) (1530) (1531) ... (2178) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:52pm On Sep 04, 2020
Well done Mrs Zhang

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by essy4060: 3:25pm On Sep 04, 2020
Who has or knows where I can download vagabond season 2?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 3:38pm On Sep 04, 2020
essy4060:
Who has or knows where I can download vagabond season 2?

LMAO. Join me and cry because season 2 has not yet been confirmed talk less of produced talk less of released.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 3:38pm On Sep 04, 2020
sarang60:
Well done Mrs Zhang

kiss

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by essy4060: 5:02pm On Sep 04, 2020
Hahahaha! I saw Vagabond season 3 at a movie vendor; it seems it's not the real vagabond.
RaphaellaDD:

LMAO. Join me and cry because season 2 has not yet been confirmed talk less of produced talk less of released.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:04pm On Sep 04, 2020
essy4060:
Hahahaha! I saw Vagabond season 3 at a movie vendor; it seems it's not the real vagabond.

LMAO!!
Most Korean dramas have just 1 season, sefini. 12-20 episodes except for special cases. Nigerian pirates just split these single seasons into 3+ DVDs and make it seem like they have 30 seasons.

Just use the DVD money (is it still #200?) to do a night plan and download the complete dramas without stress
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Mickey02(m): 9:19pm On Sep 04, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

LMAO!!
Most Korean dramas have just 1 season, sefini. 12-20 episodes except for special cases. Nigerian pirates just split these single seasons into 3+ DVDs and make it seem like they have 30 seasons.

Just use the DVD money (is it still #200?) to do a night plan and download the complete dramas without stress

I don't know the last time that I used my money to buy DVD.
But, it's not piracy sha. it's call business

lemme coman be going

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:33pm On Sep 04, 2020

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:35pm On Sep 04, 2020
Your ovaries are mine he said, boys are not excluded he said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zFS-V_iCiM

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:39pm On Sep 04, 2020
Mickey02:

I don't know the last time that I used my money to buy DVD.
But, it's not piracy sha. it's call business

lemme coman be going

LMAO it's piracy, the download we're downloading to is piracy. Let's chest our crimes for a better Nigeria grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:46pm On Sep 04, 2020
sarang60:
Your ovaries are mine he said, boys are not excluded he said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zFS-V_iCiM

Seeeee. Seeeeee. I always wanted Wonho to crush me into a powder and rub me all over his booty hole but I was completely wrecked watching this MV. I knew he was going to bring it but HE BROUGHT IT. Jesus. His stylists need to be fired for all the outfits but that front zip sweatshirt or whatever it was that was unbuttoned halfway...........LOL LOL LOL. Then that scene almost at the end where he's shirtless and then pulls on his jacket......LOL LOL LOL. I was a bundle of horniness. And Wonho has something that I have always loved, apart from his cut to perfection body and choke me daddy thighs, his eyes and his facial expressions are enough to do serious ovarian damage. God. WHAT A MAN. WHAT A MANNNNNNN. This was such a f*ck you to that evil, spoilt HSH bitch.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:48pm On Sep 04, 2020
sarang60:
Michael Jackson Wang

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EjxIQXBhlc

Does he know that he has a 'Sit on my face look' or nah?
angry
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by essy4060: 10:09pm On Sep 04, 2020
Oh! Thanks for this info
RaphaellaDD:

LMAO!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:59pm On Sep 04, 2020
Random post : *sigh* dear fnc can I just breathe?, it's funny how if you had asked me in 2014 "what do you think about fnc?" my answer would have been most unproblematic agency ever, a few years later and we have, disbandments, unexplainable disappearances/firing, a weirdo who likes watching rubbish, a rapist in jail, a bully etc etc AIGOO

OK now they say they are debuting a new boy group, I feel like sf9 still needs time to grow but that's fine, p1harmony or whatever their name is, at first I was angry that Tony and Wie zue whatever his name is didn't make the new group, but I later got over it, I mean they are Chinese and there could be some political reasons stopping them from debuting, that's fine, just as I was getting ready to love the group and add them to my baby list... Dun.. Dun.. Dun... Netizens went to find the old Twitter account of the leader and mehn! It's not looking pretty, he lived in Canada and his posts were very abusive to black kpop stans, full of racist undertones, now a part of me wants to believe that it was in the past and he was a young kid who didn't know better but what if this is another jimin waiting to happen, how do people raise their kids for goodness sake, wait why am I even blaming parents sef, I can't believe I am stressing over a group that hasn't even debuted yet. E be tins. I really hope fnc throws him away if he's going to be trouble, before he debuts and start getting supporters, also i hope this doesn't affect their overall debut cos the other members did no wrong.

Chai I miss my unproblematic babies honeyst, unfortunately Korea didn't care about them and now they are disbanded

P.s : I really miss linlin sha, I saw something in her, something fnc would have benefitted greatly from

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:20pm On Sep 04, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

Seeeee. Seeeeee. I always wanted Wonho to crush me into a powder and rub me all over his booty hole but I was completely wrecked watching this MV. I knew he was going to bring it but HE BROUGHT IT. Jesus. His stylists need to be fired for all the outfits but that front zip sweatshirt or whatever it was that was unbuttoned halfway...........LOL LOL LOL. Then that scene almost at the end where he's shirtless and then pulls on his jacket......LOL LOL LOL. I was a bundle of horniness. And Wonho has something that I have always loved, apart from his cut to perfection body and choke me daddy thighs, his eyes and his facial expressions are enough to do serious ovarian damage. God. WHAT A MAN. WHAT A MANNNNNNN. This was such a f*ck you to that evil, spoilt HSH bitch.

This is EXACTLY what I wanted to say... hahahahaha

I can’t wait to watch reactions.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:21pm On Sep 04, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

Does he know that he has a 'Sit on my face look' or nah?
angry

Hahahahaha.....I am sure he knows but he is loyal to me.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:44pm On Sep 04, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
Random post : *sigh* dear fnc can I just breathe?, it's funny how if you had asked me in 2014 "what do you think about fnc?" my answer would have been most unproblematic agency ever, a few years later and we have, disbandments, unexplainable disappearances/firing, a weirdo who likes watching rubbish, a rapist in jail, a bully etc etc AIGOO

OK now they say they are debuting a new boy group, I feel like sf9 still needs time to grow but that's fine, p1harmony or whatever their name is, at first I was angry that Tony and Wie zue whatever his name is didn't make the new group, but I later got over it, I mean they are Chinese and there could be some political reasons stopping them from debuting, that's fine, just as I was getting ready to love the group and add them to my baby list... Dun.. Dun.. Dun... Netizens went to find the old Twitter account of the leader and mehn! It's not looking pretty, he lived in Canada and his posts were very abusive to black kpop stans, full of racist undertones, now a part of me wants to believe that it was in the past and he was a young kid who didn't know better but what if this is another jimin waiting to happen, how do people raise their kids for goodness sake, wait why am I even blaming parents sef, I can't believe I am stressing over a group that hasn't even debuted yet. E be tins. I really hope fnc throws him away if he's going to be trouble, before he debuts and start getting supporters, also i hope this doesn't affect their overall debut cos the other members did no wrong.

Chai I miss my unproblematic babies honeyst, unfortunately Korea didn't care about them and now they are disbanded

P.s : I really miss linlin sha, I saw something in her, something fnc would have benefitted greatly from

They look like a really strong group, I feel sorry for the other members and I hope this won’t affect them.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:16am On Sep 05, 2020
sarang60:

They look like a really strong group, I feel sorry for the other members and I hope this won’t affect them.

Abi o

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 5:02am On Sep 05, 2020
Birthdays :

1. Kim Hye Sun (can't believe she's 50 already)

2. Baro

3. Ryu Soo Young

4. Jung Gyoo Soo

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 5:09am On Sep 05, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

LMAO it's piracy, the download we're downloading to is piracy. Let's chest our crimes for a better Nigeria grin

I can't admit to a crime I didn't commit with my full chest

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:49am On Sep 05, 2020
sarang60:

This is EXACTLY what I wanted to say... hahahahaha

I can’t wait to watch reactions.

He did so well.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:52am On Sep 05, 2020
toykathy:

I can't admit to a crime I didn't commit with my full chest

LMAO Dora's chest fall on you

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:37am On Sep 05, 2020
Jung hae in sha, the boy doesn't rest, he's signed up for one soldier drama like that, it's to be released next year and it doesn't seem to have romance but will I watch it? Yes, yes I will

Yesterday's episode of sf8 was nice, Lee si young unni doing what she does best, that is a mother o, see abs, I aspire to her level of fitness abeg (laziness will not let me be great *sigh*), ha jun oppa basically played his character in missing here except he's nicer and a robot lol, did a policewoman really steal her partner lol, next week's episode is my David baby's, can't wait

P.s : happy birthday to my ryu soo young oppa, my forever no 1 in fiestar jei and my forever no 1 in B1a4 baro

*currently watching*: sf8, Alice, missing : the other side
Song of the day : suddenly - Kim bo Kyung

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:50am On Sep 05, 2020
Who sang it better
Song title : hush
Artists : miss a VS s.e.s VS apink
My (hopefully) unbiased opinion : I love miss a's song, I like the build up of the instrumentals, I love every part of the song

S.e.s's is a nice one, they are an old school group and I love that they still retain those oldie vibes, it's like listening to something TLC would release if they still existed

Apink's song is a cutesy song, not annoying due to the fact that they have nice vocals but still cutesy, I do like it tho

If I had to score miss a would get 5/5, s.e.s 2.5/5 and apink 2/5

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:59am On Sep 05, 2020
Game time

HWANG JUNG EUM

1. The first drama you saw hER in

2. The most recent drama you saw hER in

3. Your favorite drama of HERS

4. Your favorite character She's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving HER

6. Favorite line/quote She has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see hER play

8. A person you'd like to see hER paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:01am On Sep 05, 2020
Guess the drama title

LIKING (NAME)

LOL I'm sorry

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:03am On Sep 05, 2020
Guess the drama from the screenshot

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:07pm On Sep 05, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

HWANG JUNG EUM

1. The first drama you saw hER in

2. The most recent drama you saw hER in

3. Your favorite drama of HERS

4. Your favorite character She's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving HER

6. Favorite line/quote She has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see hER play

8. A person you'd like to see hER paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

1. Princess lulu but it was a cameo

2. Men are men

3. Secret

4. Her character in men are men and lucky romance

5. Hmm I've liked all her otp's

6. Lol her dialog when she was asking a teddy bear if he was born in the year of the tiger or whatever in lucky romance

7. A divorce lawyer who is terrible at her job lol

8. Drama - I want her to act with go soo oppa, I feel like they'd look really good together on TV, something about their smile. Real life - lol I know she just got divorced and I know Yoon Hyun min has a girlfriend but tbh I wouldn't mind him breaking up and getting with her, they looked good in men are men

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by femianski: 12:55pm On Sep 05, 2020
please I need her private life download links cc sarang60 kangminhyuksho

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:05pm On Sep 05, 2020
Random post: #videofashion. Mv for today is caffeine featuring yoseob and big head. They wear a lot of beautiful suits and a casual look. There's really no awful outfit here.

1-4. Nice outfits

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:08pm On Sep 05, 2020
The One kind

So this is not bad but it seems more suited for MET Gala than for the mv, those white things are actually pearls not just thread

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:09pm On Sep 05, 2020
Big head's time

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1525) (1526) (1527) (1528) (1529) (1530) (1531) ... (2178) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.