Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1530) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1968819 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1527) (1528) (1529) (1530) (1531) (1532) (1533) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:34pm On Sep 06, 2020
So Alice took us back to 2010 and his mom is alive, that's all fine and good, I will accept anything but what I won't accept it is what they're trying to do with Lee da in's character, she's a righteous tough cookie of a reporter, why are they suddenly trying to make her some jealous insecure cry baby, abeg o, it's too early for me to start getting angry

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:05pm On Sep 06, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Nachyo oppa

Nachos kor, cheese ni

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:09pm On Sep 06, 2020
sarang60:

Nachos kor, cheese ni

CANCELED!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 4:59am On Sep 07, 2020
@sarang60

Why are you not saying anything about I-Land? Still waiting for you before I watch it

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 5:04am On Sep 07, 2020
Birthdays :

1. Yoon Sun Woo

2. Jin Hee Kyung

3. Kim Ji Young

Happy birthday to EJ of I-Land

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:06am On Sep 07, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

LIKING (NAME)

LOL I'm sorry

Where is the dear olodos for this one

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:07am On Sep 07, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

Where is the dear olodos for this one

I posted it but they banned me lol, check the previous page lol, just know that you are a fake exo fan

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:34am On Sep 07, 2020
toykathy:
@sarang60

Why are you not saying anything about I-Land? Still waiting for you before I watch it

Hahahahaha..... I couldn’t watch it live on Friday and I have been avoiding it because I don’t want to know who got eliminated. It is a wonder I haven’t seen any spoilers.

I will watch today and let you know how it went.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 1:36pm On Sep 07, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

I posted it but they banned me lol, check the previous page lol, just know that you are a fake exo fan
Loool
You think you're dragging me but you're saying the truth tongue

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:37pm On Sep 07, 2020
All I can say to this or about this is GENIUS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFQL7BS6lrs

I AM IN SARANG.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 1:38pm On Sep 07, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Dear olodos,

FALLING IN LOVE WITH DOJEON

I don't know how I didn't see this comment grin

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:43pm On Sep 07, 2020

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 1:44pm On Sep 07, 2020
sarang60:

I AM IN SARANG.

Taemin oppaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Wow. I didn't rate any of the teaser photos, they looked basic to me but WOW. WOW. WOW.
First of all the beat is giving me old school vibes, and I love how 'quiet' the whole song is...then it gets to the last chorus and it's like he's singing live over the recorded track. The dancing (Taemin and his female crew kill me every time). The lyrics. Ahhhhhhhhhh
King Taemin is backkkkkkkkkkkk

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 1:49pm On Sep 07, 2020
sarang60:
Noooiiiicccceee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wzsgz492TD8

Love the song. Love the cover!!!! I was smiling at his adlibs throughout. Loveeee.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 1:51pm On Sep 07, 2020
sarang60:

Hahahahaha..... I couldn’t watch it live on Friday and I have been avoiding it because I don’t want to know who got eliminated. It is a wonder I haven’t seen any spoilers.

I will watch today and let you know how it went.

Taki my dear

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:52pm On Sep 07, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

Loool
You think you're dragging me but you're saying the truth tongue

I wasn't dragging, I was spitting faxx and email

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by descarado: 1:57pm On Sep 07, 2020
sarang60:

I AM IN SARANG.
It's cool and entertaining.

I can see present day MJ vibes in there.

The director must have been a fan.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by descarado: 2:00pm On Sep 07, 2020
toykathy:
@sarang60

How do you guys survive reality shows like this?
I will get HBP.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:39pm On Sep 07, 2020
Wawu missing, so that's his mom, i knew she would be there but i didn't expect that to be her, niceeeee! I'm pretty sure he's the grandkid they've been looking for, so are those idiots going to kill all the orphans in Korea because of money, they killed my hot kim nam guk oppa eottokhe. P.S: I love that this guy is steady building his resume with characters that stick in my mind, the first time i saw him was when he slapped jo yi seo in itaewon class, he was a d*ckhead but i was so in love with his face and his jacket that i actually went to google him only to find out he's a rookie and that was his first drama, now again another beautiful role in missing(even tho it ended so soon) with more nice outfits (he has a model's body) anyway you people should just know that i have MINED him since IC, nobody should come and drag my baby with me, i love that seo eun soo who also had a cameo in IC is here with him. Anyway back to missing, i'm loving the hell out of it, why is that fat guy always able to eavesdrop on everyone lol

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:40pm On Sep 07, 2020
descarado:

I will get HBP.

lol we have traded our hearts for oppas, we can't feel anything again

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:51pm On Sep 07, 2020
toykathy:

Taki my dear

I knew it, I sensed it, I could feel it, I even dreamt about it....ahhhh.

How did he take it? (This will determine if I will watch now or much later, it is too early to cry and even if I want to form commando, seeing him cry will just open tap)

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:00pm On Sep 07, 2020
descarado:

I will get HBP.

It is both a blessing and a curse

How to survive

1. You start by loving unconditionally

2. You start to come to terms with the fact that your babies might not make it

3. Even when you think you have come to terms with it, you know it is easier said than done so you prepare to cry your heart out for when it happens.

4. Acknowledge the fact that the show gave you the opportunity to even meet them in the first place and cherish that.

5. Since you know you will always support them with or without their success on the show, that will lessen the pain just a little bit

6. When the pain is reduced, you now begin to think of all your other babies who didn’t make it on show but excelled in other things at the end of the day that you still enjoyed

Bottom line is you love them hard, you feel the pain hard and then, you console yourself with the fact that they will always be your babies and you will see more from them in the future, they will even be brighter than you ever imagined. #ItIsNotTheEndOfTaki cry

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 5:18pm On Sep 07, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

I wasn't dragging, I was spitting faxx and email

Meanie

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 5:21pm On Sep 07, 2020
descarado:

It's cool and entertaining.

I can see present day MJ vibes in there.

The director must have been a fan.

Taemin is MJ and Beyoncè's son that's why grin
No but forreal that's his vibe

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by descarado: 5:40pm On Sep 07, 2020
sarang60:

It is both a blessing and a curse

How to survive

1. You start by loving unconditionally

2. You start to come to terms with the fact that your babies might not make it

3. Even when you think you have come to terms with it, you know it is easier said than done so you prepare to cry your heart out for when it happens.

4. Acknowledge the fact that the show gave you the opportunity to even meet them in the first place and cherish that.

5. Since you know you will always support them with or without their success on the show, that will lessen the pain just a little bit

6. When the pain is reduced, you now begin to think of all your other babies who didn’t make it on show but excelled in other things at the end of the day that you still enjoyed

Bottom line is you love them hard, you feel the pain hard and then, you console yourself with the fact that they will always be your babies and you will see more from them in the future, they will even be brighter than you ever imagined. #ItIsNotTheEndOfTaki cry

Gosh!
This is too much on my poor heart.
Like this show, I watched the first episode and loved all of them. They looked so good. I get very emotional easily and it can alter my system. The song by taemin is the first I took interest in after wonho was kicked out of monsta x. (Don't know what's happening in k pop anymore) I just abandoned k music entirely since.
That's how emotional I can get cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by descarado: 5:40pm On Sep 07, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

I totally agree.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by descarado: 5:41pm On Sep 07, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

lol we have traded our hearts for oppas, we can't feel anything again
cheesy
This is so funny cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 5:55pm On Sep 07, 2020
descarado:

Gosh!
Like this show, I watched the first episode and loved all of them. They looked so good. I get very emotional easily and it can alter my system. The song by taemin is the first I took interest in after wonho was kicked out of monsta x. (Don't know what's happening in k pop anymore) I just abandoned k music entirely since.

Sis. I feel you.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:06pm On Sep 07, 2020
descarado:

Gosh!

I get exactly what you mean. For me, it is when someone dies...anything related to them is just dropped for as long as it takes.

It can be depressing sometimes because of how invested we get but if you don’t try at all because of the pain you will also not enjoy the pleasures.

Try variety shows, they are awesome.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:07pm On Sep 07, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

Yassssss

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:09pm On Sep 07, 2020
descarado:

cheesy
This is so funny cheesy

Hahahahaha......she is a clown but she usually makes sense.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:23pm On Sep 07, 2020
It all started almost 2 years ago and now my gifted ones are graduating....

#WelcomeBackMyBabies

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1527) (1528) (1529) (1530) (1531) (1532) (1533) ... (2175) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.