Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,892 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1531) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1965201 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1528) (1529) (1530) (1531) (1532) (1533) (1534) ... (2174) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:09pm On Sep 07, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

Meanie

Hashtag it biatch!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:11pm On Sep 07, 2020
descarado:

cheesy
This is so funny cheesy

LOL

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:18pm On Sep 07, 2020
Random post: #videofashion. Mv for today is ze:a's here i am. so the guys are dressed like some rich prep boys BUT aigoo, coordi noona spoilt the looks by piling them with too many layers, stupid neckties and rubbish color coordination. Anyway

1. Random group shot aka we are coming for you muahahahahahahhaahah lol

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:36pm On Sep 07, 2020
ABOUT THE MV

There's a storyline, apparently the boys are fairy godfathers or whatever for the female lead. She plans to go confess to her crush but oversleepds, they wake her up (p.s : she can't see them) she tries to bake a cake but she's horrible so they bake 1 and put in her hands, on her way to her crush she almost has an accident but they save her and even get her flowers for her crush, she passes by a dress shop and sees a nice dress, as she's admiring it, they change her outfit to the dress in the shop, she gets to his house but is too nervous to press the door bell, they help her do it, her crush opens the door, she smiles and gives him the cake and flowers, the boys are happy. The end.

Storyline : so it's nice but how does the girl just accept magical things happening, does she know she has guardian angels cos cake and cloth cannot just appear from anywhere and I'll be calm, I wasn't sure if she knew about them or not so I'm giving this 2/10 and I'm being nice

Styling : sigh 2/10 sha

Choreography : 2/10

Set design/props : even though it's clearly a green screen, I can give an 8/10 cos the props were relevant

Acting : 10/10

Best/worst actor : they all did well

Who stood out the most : everyone did but the bias me only saw
1. Park hyung sik and his funny hair

2. Kwanghee and his girly vibes

3. Siwan oppa

4. Dongjun

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:52pm On Sep 07, 2020
It worked baby. It worked.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 9:17pm On Sep 07, 2020
sarang60:

I knew it, I sensed it, I could feel it, I even dreamt about it....ahhhh.

How did he take it? (This will determine if I will watch now or much later, it is too early to cry and even if I want to form commando, seeing him cry will just open tap)

I cried river. He took it well but there are a lot of good things to watch. Seventeen came and they received video messages from fans.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 9:21am On Sep 08, 2020
Birthdays :

1. Park So Dam

2. Choi Sung Joon

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:28am On Sep 08, 2020
First of all Lee min ki and Nana are doing a drama together, OmG the hotness, I already know my screen is going to burn to ashes, goodbye laptop

Record of youth is here and I'm seeing mixed reviews about episode 1, some say it's an underdog drama a la itaewon class and others say the first episode was boring, do I care? no, I will watch the hell out of it, I'm just waiting for episode 2 to air plus it's my girl park so dam's birthday today and that is my birthday gift to her so...

P.s : happy birthday to my Choi sung joon oppa and park so dam my bestie/wife

*currently watching*: sf8, Alice, missing:the other side, I need romance 2012, record of youth
Song of the day : first - 4minute

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:29am On Sep 08, 2020
toykathy:
Birthdays :

1. Park So Dam

2. Choi Sung Joon

My preciousessss

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:43am On Sep 08, 2020
Who sang it better
Song title : time's up
Artists : miss a VS after school
My (hopefully) unbiased opinion : miss a's song is nice, electropop, I like it, it's fun to jump about to

After school's song is also nice, I like it

If I had to score miss a would get 3/5 and after school 2.5/5 only because not all of the vocals were on point if not it would have been 3 too

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:50am On Sep 08, 2020
Game time

KIM GUN WOO

1. The first drama you saw him in

2. The most recent drama you saw him in

3. Your favorite drama of his

4. Your favorite character he's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving him

6. Favorite line/quote he has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see him play

8. A person you'd like to see him paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:51am On Sep 08, 2020
Guess the drama title

TURN

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:56am On Sep 08, 2020
Guess the drama from the screenshot

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:56am On Sep 08, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

KIM GUN WOO

Handsome, talented man.
1)Fight for my way
2)Catch the ghost
3)Catch the ghost
4)Really felt his pain in catch the ghost so let's go with that one
5)errr
6)Shokolokobangoshay
7)A playboy. I just want lots of yummy, hot scenes.
8} Hmmm, I smell a noona romance. Let's go with Song Hye Kyo... Yassss.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:02pm On Sep 08, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

Handsome, talented man.
1)Fight for my way
2)Catch the ghost
3)Catch the ghost
4)Really felt his pain in catch the ghost so let's go with that one
5)errr
6)Shokolokobangoshay
7)A playboy. I just want lots of yummy, hot scenes.
8} Hmmm, I smell a noona romance. Let's go with Song Hye Kyo... Yassss.

Aigoo at number 6

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:06pm On Sep 08, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

KIM GUN WOO

I've only seen him in catch the ghost so that's my answer for everything but I'd like to see him act with go won hee

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:38pm On Sep 08, 2020
I can see now.

I really really enjoyed ep 10 of I-LAND

1. I got to see Taki do a bright song like I always wanted and my baby is adorable.
2. Seventeen is bae as always (I just wish my cheonsa came along)
3. I fell in love with Niki’s again like I did the first time before I saw more of him (he is an amazing dancer)
4. It was awesome to see SungHoon struggle with being adorable......hahahahaha... even his struggles were adorable

Things that broke my heart
1. My baby’s elimination
2. Jays reaction to the global voting rankings

I just want to say that Hanbin is the Wild card of this show, congratulations to Jay, that finally ranking was everything for him(I love Jay so much and I can never say it enough)

I was so happy when Taki got the barge(at least he got to wear it once) but I was worried too because his weaknesses will be more visible in the midst of stronger contestants.....It hurts that my Taki is gone from the show, I will miss his smile. Now that Taki my main baby is gone, the baby that will take his place is Sunoo.

My main babies have always been

1. Taki .....my beanie baby
2. Sunoo ....my ray of sun shine, he smiles, I smile
3. Daniel .....my boss baby, always strong and in control of himself

I also realized in this episode that when my boss baby says Sunoo hyung or Taki hyung ehn, hahahahaha....I laugh like there is no tomorrow. My favorite part of this episode was the fan segment, everything about it. The letters and videos were perfect, the boys being emotional babies was everything (they really do love each other)

K is so smart, and he is growing a lot as a person. I am so glad I never lost faith in my baby.....He shined even more in this episode. It is more about personality and self awareness sometimes.

HeeSungah, HeeSungah, (how many times did I call you).... he made me wish the pillow was a dance partner and I was like baby you are supposed to be cute...hahahahaha

I wonder why I torture myself with anxiety, tension and all when the ranks are being announced. I mean I can just skip the secs of pain and I will know who it is but nooooo, I wait and listen to the clock ticking in suspense....aigoo

SungHoon and JangWon better rank higher in the next ep or I am suing.

I am so attached to 8 of them ....still warming up to Hanbin and Niki.

It was a beautiful episode over all, I cried 80% both sad and happy tear, I can’t afford to lose Daniel now that my Taki is gone but it is coming just like my Jay said “ I don’t think I have time to breathe”

Pic 1-2 made me really sad
Pic 3. Yeah beaches, stand in line.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:56pm On Sep 08, 2020

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:06pm On Sep 08, 2020
Random post: #videofashion. Mv for today is mblaq's y. They wore uniforms and it's half and half cos 1 was ugly and the other was cool. There's a story and lee joon plays lead, for that reason he wore more outfits than the others and they are regular clothes, nothing awful.

1. Suit, nice

2. housewear lol, nice

3. housewear 2, nice

4. Random group shot aka fly like aeroplane

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:07pm On Sep 08, 2020
sarang60:
NAE WANG is here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_Anrap33oM

Newest addition to my ost collection

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:08pm On Sep 08, 2020
#videofashion part 2

my favorite outfit just because few things in this world look better than lee joon's beautiful skin

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:20pm On Sep 08, 2020
ABOUT THE MV

There's a storyline. Lee joon is home reminiscing about lovely times with his ex girlfriend, it seems she's dead or something, cos he takes a shower (a long long looonggg shower, I don't know why they felt the need to show those scenes but I'm not complaining) dresses up and goes for a drive while crying. He gets to some sort of house party and sees his girl with some guy (me: oh she's not dead?), he tries to drag the girl away and the other guy pushes him, he punches guy, guy punches back, it's a fight, he tries to grab girl away, girl refuses to go with him, he shoots girl (me: wait! What?) is she a criminal who used him or is he just a crazy person that kills a girl cos she rejected him, I don't know, he cries while walking on a bridge (me: yo he better throw himself off cos I don't get)

Storyline : erm so I don't know how he's just boldly walking with a gun in his hand in Korea, did he get arrested, I don't even understand what's happening so while it was entertaining to watch, I'll give this a 3 cos there's too many things that wasn't clear

Styling : 5/10

Choreography : 2/10. They've done better

Set design/props : 6/10

Acting : 9/10. Lee joon is a good actor but there was a scene where it looked like he didn't know where to face lol

Best/worst actor : they were all good

Who stood out the most :
1. Lee joon
2. Thunder
3. The other guy whose name I always forget but it starts from "s" lol

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 4:47pm On Sep 08, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Aigoo at number 6

grin

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:16pm On Sep 08, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Newest addition to my ost collection

Just perfect

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:06pm On Sep 08, 2020
Kang, come and give us a double dose of dear olodos grin

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:11pm On Sep 08, 2020
Omo I don't know why record of youth got mixed reviews but to each their own. First of all, Park Bo Gum is a delight to watch and not just because he's so beautiful. His eyes are so expressive and when he's sad, I want to fight the character that hurt him. But I'm going to loveeeee the romance between him and Park So Dam! She's so pretty and I love that hair color! Arghhh just the end of episode 1 and I'm getting the squeals!!! I need something like this in my life biko. I'm watching waaay too many serious dramas at the same time.

PS. That chaebol that is deceiving himself that he's successful because of his own efforts makes me laugh. Please. Don't let me slap you Sir.

PPS. I abandoned the HUGE backlog of drama episodes I have to start this one that just started airing....lewl. I'm sorry Hwang Si Mok embarassed

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:16pm On Sep 08, 2020
Flower of Evil released just one episode last week but guess who is a sucker for the drama and downloaded the special episode too? LOL. I love the way Kim Moo Jin and Hae Su fooled around in the special episode. Back to the main drama, these people have a way of introducing plot twists oh!

At first I thought that Do Hae Su was the accomplice and that since everyone was so focused on Hyun Su being unable to feel emotions and all, they'd completely missed the fact that she still grew up under the influence of their serial killer father. Then the writers threw that option out of the window. Next, I was so sure it was the head surgeon that was the accomplice but alas it's the son. I'm hanging on to my last brain cell and won't be making any guesses any more hehehe.

But wait oh, who is the traitor? The person must be in the police force. Hmmmmm.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 4:26am On Sep 09, 2020
Birthdays :

1. Jung Il Woo

2. Chun Ho Jin

3. Chae Jung Ahn

4. Jung Sang Hoon

Notable mention : Son Dong Pyo

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:34am On Sep 09, 2020
RaphaellaDD:
Kang, come and give us a double dose of dear olodos grin

LOL I totally forgot and slept off, even record of youth that I set alarm to watch lewl let's just agree I died last night cos I didn't hear no alarm ring, I hope I'll be able to squeeze some time for it this morning cos I have a really busy day sha tsk tsk

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:35am On Sep 09, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

TURN

Dear double olodos,

SWITCH

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:36am On Sep 09, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama from the screenshot

Dear quadruple olodos,

ROYAL FAMILY

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:24am On Sep 09, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

LOL I totally forgot and slept off, even record of youth that I set alarm to watch lewl let's just agree I died last night cos I didn't hear no alarm ring, I hope I'll be able to squeeze some time for it this morning cos I have a really busy day sha tsk tsk

Happy resurrection!!! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1528) (1529) (1530) (1531) (1532) (1533) (1534) ... (2174) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: deriana and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.