Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1569) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1968263 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1566) (1567) (1568) (1569) (1570) (1571) (1572) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:32pm On Oct 26, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

OK that last picture is on and popping!

He is a cutie.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:35pm On Oct 26, 2020
RaphaellaDD:
Yessssss! Finally got a chance to watch this and I am so f*cking proud. Every single thing screams Ian and it's a beautiful thing to watch him express his real personality the way he wants, without restrictions. Of course his voice is beautiful but I won't hold my breath waiting for a ballad from this man. He's a ROCK STAR!!!! I enjoyed this so much and it is totally my kind of song!!!

Also......CL!!!! Queen!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QQzDQceGgU

Girl I am right behind you and your words that could also be mine. The only thing is even if he decides to sing ballad or jazz, it will be epic and oxygen will be an essential unaffordable commodity for 4 minutes.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:05pm On Oct 26, 2020
sarang60:

Girl I am right behind you and your words that could also be mine. The only thing is even if he decides to sing ballad or jazz, it will be epic and oxygen will be an essential unaffordable commodity for 4 minutes.

Hahahahha I completely agree!!!! He's just perfect tbh

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 12:27am On Oct 27, 2020
classic Kim sun ho he succeeded in handing Suzy to nam do San on a platter of gold that is his genre unrequited love, the wrong end of a love triangle.
after seeing him in catch the ghost as main lead it was refreshing for once. he is such good and funny actor he got that natural humor.
he just lost the girl in episode 3.
drama:start up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:02am On Oct 27, 2020
lordprogress:
classic Kim sun ho he succeeded in handing Suzy to nam do San on a platter of gold that is his genre unrequited love, the wrong end of a love triangle.
after seeing him in catch the ghost as main lead it was refreshing for once. he is such good and funny actor he got that natural humor.

That’s great, I am available

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:03am On Oct 27, 2020
Bye bye bye babe.

Miss you already, thank you for everything

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 7:07am On Oct 27, 2020
sarang60:
Bye bye bye babe.

are they disbanding or what

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:54am On Oct 27, 2020
sarang60:

This number 1 made me choke on my garri. (I will not add the other thing I would like to add).

LOL I forgot to add number 4

4. Nam do san's parents, they are a riot! I love them

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:56am On Oct 27, 2020
lordprogress:

As far as I'm concerned, it is not a loss, let's just agree he's not into her romantically

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:56am On Oct 27, 2020
sarang60:

That’s great, I am available

What is this?

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:58am On Oct 27, 2020
lordprogress:

Chen is enlisting in the military and can I just say I am so not a fan of Korean men leaving their wives with young babies or pregnancy to go enlist. I have never liked it, I will never like it

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Jecyangel(f): 10:04am On Oct 27, 2020
Is it me or what cos I don't get this drama
DO you like BRAHMS. The characters are to slow. Am still in episode 3 but I don't think I can continue.. Don't want to waste my data. Need recommendations for a good drama...
Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 10:34am On Oct 27, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Chen is enlisting in the military and can I just say I am so not a fan of Korean men leaving their wives with young babies or pregnancy to go enlist. I have never liked it, I will never like it
it is compulsory training and I think there is an age limit where you can't postpone it any longer I think it's 30 or so unless you are seriously ill.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:35am On Oct 27, 2020
Jecyangel:
DO you like BRAHMS. The characters are to slow. Am still in episode 3 but I don't think I can continue.. Don't want to waste my data. Need recommendations for a good drama...
Thanks

Looool, I loved the drama but don't waste your data if it's not your thing. Try:

Currently airing:
My dangerous wife
Start up
Search
Zombie detective

'Recently' completed:
Flower of evil
The good detective
Into the ring
My unfamiliar family
Dinner mate
The world of the married

*Fast paced dramas:
Vagabond
Oh my baby
Team bulldog

I have tire.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 10:41am On Oct 27, 2020
Jecyangel:
Thanks
dodosolsol lalasol.
start up.
man in veil (long)
no matter what (long)
homemade love story (long)
do you like Brahms I watched the first episode but couldn't continue way too boring for me.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 10:51am On Oct 27, 2020
sarang60:
Bye bye bye babe.

is it just me it seems i have not seen any saeguk drama this year or did I miss them.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:36am On Oct 27, 2020
lordprogress:

it is compulsory training and I think there is an age limit where you can't postpone it any longer I think it's 30 or so unless you are seriously ill.

LOL I know, I just wish the couple would hold themselves or use protection instead of leaving a woman alone with pregnancy or a new baby, you either impregnate me years before you go or go and come back before we start having kids

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Jecyangel(f): 1:37pm On Oct 27, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

Looool, I loved the drama but don't waste your data if it's not your thing. Try:

Currently airing:
My dangerous wife
Start up
Search
Zombie detective

'Recently' completed:
Flower of evil
The good detective
Into the ring
My unfamiliar family
Dinner mate
The world of the married

*Fast paced dramas:
Vagabond
Oh my baby
Team bulldog

I have tire.

Thanks darling you have tried really.. I have seen vagabond, World of the married currently following my dangerous wife. They are very lovely

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:15pm On Oct 27, 2020
YESUNG

1. First SONG of his I heard : so obviously the answer to everything here will be super junior but based on his solo discography, love really hurts

2. Favorite song(s) of his : trap of north gate, for one day, parallel lines, carpet, whatcha doing, I love you, love really hurts

3. Not so favorite song : oppa doesn't do bad songs. The endeu.

3. Bias(es) : not relevant

4. Member I can do without (no hard feelings) : are you freaking kidding me

5. Favorite mv so far : whatcha doin

6. Worst mv so far : erm...

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 2:17pm On Oct 27, 2020
Jecyangel:
Thanks

You made the right decision

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 2:58pm On Oct 27, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

LOL I know, I just wish the couple would hold themselves or use protection instead of leaving a woman alone with pregnancy or a new baby, you either impregnate me years before you go or go and come back before we start having kids
lol now I get it where you I coming from grin

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 3:18pm On Oct 27, 2020
toykathy:

You made the right decision

LMAO all ye Do you like Brahms haters will catch these hands soon

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:03pm On Oct 27, 2020
lordprogress:
lol now I get it where you I coming from grin
I knew you would

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:26pm On Oct 27, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

I knew you would

Why do I feel somehow with this post Lemme run for my life

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:28pm On Oct 27, 2020
lordprogress:

is it just me it seems i have not seen any saeguk drama this year or did I miss them.

That means kingmaker was not memorable enough for u

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:30pm On Oct 27, 2020
Why is no one talking about More than friends You guys are not watching? RaphaellaDD and sarang60

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:38pm On Oct 27, 2020
toykathy:
Why is no one talking about More than friends You guys are not watching? RaphaellaDD and sarang60

I'm not watching oh! If I add more dramas to my list my phone will slap me

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:54pm On Oct 27, 2020
lordprogress:

No, service to their country.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 8:58pm On Oct 27, 2020
toykathy:

That means kingmaker was not memorable enough for u
lol I totally forgot about kingmaker the funniest thing is that I still have all the episode in my flash drive with laughter in Waikiki 1 the only drama I saved.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:05pm On Oct 27, 2020
toykathy:

Unnie it is 옹성우 oppa we are talking about ooo, of course I will watch. The truth is, I was going to watch for him and all the other namjas because I didn’t vibe with be plot but I have read some discussion and it might be good.

What ep are you and what do you think about it.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 9:33pm On Oct 27, 2020
Hi Ahjumma and Unnies is Lee seung gi still acting .....I havent watch Kdramas in like 5-6 yrs

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 9:35pm On Oct 27, 2020
Yong pal was the last kdrama I watched..also where can I download kdramas

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1566) (1567) (1568) (1569) (1570) (1571) (1572) ... (2175) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: toykathy(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.