Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,453 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1567) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1968474 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1564) (1565) (1566) (1567) (1568) (1569) (1570) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 10:03pm On Oct 23, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Correct! You're on a roll! Both answers whoop whoop

What took you so long nah grin
Sarang60 comman learn work o

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 10:04pm On Oct 23, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

I am trying my hardest not to think about the end of this drama

Have already ended the drama in my head. That's the only way to reduce my disappointment if they don't end it well

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:14am On Oct 24, 2020
Lmao I swear I wanted to post a drama special but I slept off and my alarm just woke me up now, I know it's Saturday but I'll still post it sha. Sue me!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:17am On Oct 24, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

LOL! I really thought Vivian died too, he's unserious. That uncle or thug or whatever he is should stop being ewww and pocket his love. Hian. That GK glasses guy AKA low budget Lee Min Ki is so annoying!

I swear, lol, will he even be comfortable being in a romantic relationship with a girl that sees him as her uncle, lol I can't deal. I screamed at low budget Lee min ki, kee me lemme die

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:18am On Oct 24, 2020
toykathy:

LOL Mianhaeyo queen

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:19am On Oct 24, 2020
toykathy:

Have already ended the drama in my head. That's the only way to reduce my disappointment if they don't end it well

Ah please gist me your end let's share

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:21am On Oct 24, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

I swear, lol, will he even be comfortable being in a romantic relationship with a girl that sees him as her uncle, lol I can't deal. I screamed at low budget Lee min ki, kee me lemme die

LMAO!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:39am On Oct 24, 2020
#flashbackfriday Part 2 (one shot)

Title : A CORNER

Main Cast :
Kim Yong rim
Yeon jun suk
Park hyun jung
Yun yoo sun

Channel : kbs
Year: 2012

Fun fact : this is the 1st yeon jun suk drama special I watched

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:43am On Oct 24, 2020
An almeoni(kyr) is alone in a house, she uses a scissors to cut the pipe from her cooking gas cylinder (me:*gasp* does she want to kill herself) she turns on a lighter on the cut end of the pipe then realizes lol, she's out of gas, she laughs at herself. We hear her voiceover "I'm 71 years old, this life is over if you cut it, but the sunshine makes me want to live".

We see a high school boy(yjs) walking in the woods and tearing pages of his textbook, in his scorecard, his teacher wrote that he's socially withdrawn and doesn't get along with friends, he tears the scorecard too. We hear his voiceover "I'm 17 years old, if life had all the answers like an exam, I should have turned in a blank answer sheet".

Almeoni is at an office cafeteria serving people water lol she serves guys and ladies with short hair but doesn't pay attention to ladies with long hair lol she says she likes pretty boys aigoo, the guys thank her for the water. She is leaving and a short haired lady(phj) gives her some sweets, she says thank you for the water but I'm sorry we won't be able to make the monthly payment. Almeoni says why? you said I'll get paid, phj says the procedure is complicated and there's lots to be investigated, finding your son is priority, you really don't know where he is? Almeoni pretends she doesn't hear and turns to leave, phj says tomorrow is laundry day so make sure you bring your laundry to the welfare center (me:oh she's on welfare support). Almeoni smiles and says "what did you ask me to bring again?".

Back in the office, phj (ms Yoon) is briefing her colleagues in a meeting, apparently Lee Young ae(that's almeoni) was diagnosed with early alzheimers, she understands situations but she forgets names. They conclude that her situation is not that terrible so they'll continue to check on her once a week. They discuss about students who will come to volunteer at the center next week and one of them says she heard one of the students is very handsome (me:what has that got to do with anything)

Yjs walks out of school barefooted and goes to meet a woman( yys)waiting outside, I'm assuming she's his mom cos they're eyeing each other, she gives him money and tells him to go buy shoes first, he says they should go in cos a teacher is waiting for them, she asks "did you hit him?" he says I was beaten, why, You have money to burn but giving out settlements is wasteful? She says don't get involved, just give them money and don't get mixed up with them. He says we don't have to pay them, so do you want to eat out instead? She says "i have to go to work, I have a conference" then she starts to leave. He calls out "mom, why did you have me?" she looks back and says I'm sorry about that (ouch) he starts to cry and runs away, he leaves bloodstained footprints on the floor cos he's been walking barefooted, he's even limping as he's running, a fellow student tries to call him but he doesn't listen. He's still running till nighttime (his name is Choi dong ha)

Lee Yeong ae is at a phone booth, she calls a service number and asks them to help her get the phone number for her son Kim jeong hwan, born 1971. They say they are out of service. As she's leaving the booth, dong ha runs past her and accidentally hits her, he doesn't stop, she's angry and wants to curse him out but she notices he's running barefoot so she just tsks and aigoos.

He goes to some rooftop and tries to jump down but he can't bring himself to do it so he just sits down screaming and crying, he stands up again and looks over the building, Young ae comes up to him singing twinkle twinkle little star, she drags him down, tells him to breathe, gives him a bottle of water and says drink and then you can jump (lmao), she says you little boy have a loud voice.

The next day the Ms Yoon calls young ae to remind her to bring her laundry lol the whole conversation is funny young ae thinks welfare center is a person and laundry is lottery aigoo alzheimers, the lady says she'll come pick up the laundry herself. Young ae drops the call and pours the urine in her potty all over her duvet and scatters her apartment (me:hian is this also alzheimers). Ms Yoon comes and asks for laundry, young ae says she has none, lol she has a huge wallpaper of Lee Seung gi, she's cleaning it while her home is dirty, ms Yoon starts helping her arrange the house she discovers the duvet with pee on it. She tells everyone at the welfare center that young ae wets the bed, a colleague suggests them taking her for a complete check up, ms Yoon says they have to find young ae's son first, she's been alone for years, she'll need someone to take care of her if the result is bad.

Lol the volunteer students are entertaining some old people, the first set of boys dance to psy's gangnam style and everyone enjoys it except for dong ha who is looking disgusted at everything. It's his turn and he goes on the stage and introduces himself, young ae comes into the hall and sees him, an almeoni says he's boring and asks him to dance, he rudely says he can't dance. Young ae starts waving to him and screaming oppa oppa lol. It's lunch time, he serves her lunch and she drags him to sit beside her asking "oppa, you came to see me right, it's me, don't you recognize me?" he looks closely and remembers her as the almeoni from the rooftop, she keeps smiling and saying you're here to see me right? She gives him a watermelon and says oppa try this strawberry, strawberries are very nice. He's shocked to see her call watermelon a strawberry, ms yoon is also watching them and tries to correct young ae, young ae says if you don't like strawberry eat rice, she scoops some rice on a spoon, places some seasoned cucumber on it and tries to feed him, he doesn't respond, ms yoon asks him to eat it, he angrily removes the cucumbers, collects the spoon from young ae, eats the rice and walks out (me:mtchewww abeg why so rude, are they the cause of your problems) he spits the food out outside (mtchewww). A kid at the center tells him that he's wishing to see his mom, he says he wished for crayons the last time and he got it so now he's wishing for his mom, dong ha tells him to wake up (lmao which kain winch pikin be this). Dong ha goes into the restroom and one of the other students goes in too, he's the guy that bullies dong ha, he starts to ask dong ha why he told his mom and why his mom snitched and now he's wasting his golden weekend in this dump, he starts to hit dongha and tells him to go rat to his mom so his mom can build a nursing home for the elderly so he won't have to come volunteer here. Dongha says I also have money, I'll buy cookies for you so you can stop acting like a kid lol, bully starts to beat him proper lol the more he beats him, the more he's running his mouth (I have to give him props for that tho) young ae comes into the restroom and hears them, she takes a bucket of dirty mop water and pours on them lol. Bully shouts almeoni are you crazy, young ae says oppa I'm sorry I didn't know it was you, I thought the mice were squealing in daylight (me:heol who pours water on mice) bully walks out, young ae tries to clean dongha's face, he brushes her off angrily. He goes to tell ms Yoon that he wants to be transferred, he doesn't mind helping children do their homework cos he can't handle the weird almeoni, lol she tells him he's not qualified to teach anyone and that young ae is not weird but just a little sick with alzheimers, she tells him to use this volunteering as a learning experience, that he's not just here to feed elderly people but to also help them gain confidence to go back outside, the almeoni is not trying to trouble him, she's just expressing how happy she is to see him. He says whatever, he doesn't want anything to do with the almeoni. Young ae is painting with some other elderlies, ms Yoon goes to offer them strawberry smoothies, this time young ae calls them apples aigoo lady corrects her and leaves, young ae brings out a notepad and writes on it, in the book she wrote dementia symptoms, Dongha-oppa, watermelon-strawberry.

She goes to some office where they tell her she can't get the basic living payment because she has a son, even though she lives alone she has someone to take care of her, the payment is only for people who have no help at all.

Dongha is home waiting for his mom (awwnnn the poor bastard he's actually happy to see his mom come home) they are having dinner and she's complaining about how she donates a lot to his school but he still ends up volunteering, he's not eating and is angrily looking at the plate of seasoned cucumber on the table, she says she'll speak to his principal since his teacher can't keep him away from punishment, he shouts no! She says he doesn't have to work hard he'll go abroad anyway, he says no! She says just focus on English, he shouts "I hate cucumbers" and leaves the table.

He goes to the neighborhood park and lies down on a bench listening to music, he hears someone shouting "almeoni, where are you?" he looks and it's ms Yoon, he looks back and sees someone hiding under a carton (lol if you can call that hiding), he kicks the carton and young ae stands up and tells him not to tell that she's there, she says they took an obituary picture for her and she wants to live till she's 100. He laughs and says good for you, you want to live till you're senile, she laughs too, it starts to rain, he wants to run but she drags him and puts the carton over their heads, she tells him to be patient that it's a clearing rain, it rains heavy but the sun shines brighter after.

She's at her house going through different adverts of nursing homes, she flashes back to a friend from the welfare center telling her children are useless, if you're alone the government pays you and puts you in a nursing home if you get sick. Back to the present she says to herself I have to keep pretending to have alzheimers, that's my life line (me:oh wow eeyah)

Dongha is getting bullied after school, they want his limited edition sneakers, as they struggle to take it from him lol young ae hits them on the head with her shoe and starts begging them to take her shoes since they need shoes lol they say her shoe smells lol she bites the leader.

They are at the police station, bully says he'll sue young ae cos she also poured water on him before, the officer scolds him and asks him to go home, he tells Dongha he can't reach his mom, he needs a guardian. Young ae says she'll be his guardian so the police should please release him, Dongha brings out a credit card and puts on the table, he says that's my guardian, so if they need settlement they can have it (me:*sigh* I want lol), the policeman is annoyed at dongha's rude tone and wants to hit him but young ae starts to pretend she's falling asleep, she falls off her chair, police tells her to go sleep at home, he tells her he'll let her off with a warning and she shouldn't bite people again lol she's wide awake. She thanks the policeman and bows dongha's head to him.

Outside he tells her not to follow him cos he's not thankful to her for anything (Lil bi!tch) she tells him that he can use her name whenever he needs a guardian, she'll be his guardian. He says she should worry about herself and walks away.

His mom is waiting for him at home, she asks why the police called her? He says he was in a fight, she sighs, he says just hit me, every time you sigh when you see me, i feel like a worthless person, she says so you know that, you're also responsible for getting beaten up, you're a 17 year old man how can you be so weak (heol) you're becoming just like your father, he says I'm not like this because I resemble someone, it's just the way I am, I can't measure up to your standards no matter what and you'll never admit to that, it's all because of your greed.

The next day young ae doesn't go to the welfare center, Dongha is worried, he asks for her address so he'll go deliver her food.

At her house lol she's cleaning Lee Seung gi (aigoo) Dongha asks if she lives alone, she says yes, he asks if she has children, she says no lol she tells the Lee Seung gi wallpaper to say hi to the oppa that brought them food. Dongha says at least her silliness won't make her bored, she says he's right she's not bored at all cos now that he knows her house he'll come visit her. He scoffs and says don't flatter yourself, who says I'm coming back, I'm not here cos I'm worried about you, I just came to get some marks for volunteering. She's eating and spilling food, he sits down and cleans her mouth with his hands and smile (awwnnn) she smiles too and gives him sweets and tells him not to share with anyone, he smiles and says you're tempting me with goodies? He continues to clean her lips whenever she spills food and she asks him to join her in eating.

Dongha and his mom are having dinner at home. She tells him to say goodbye to his dad before going abroad, she pushes a plate of seasoned cucumbers towards him and says the new housekeeper made it (me:*sigh* he doesn't like cucumber madam) he angrily drops his chopsticks and says i don't like cucumber, she says then don't eat it, why are you yelling, what haven't I done for you, I gave you everything, what's the matter with you? He says you really don't know, really? He starts to eat all of the cucumber, she tells him to stop, hives start

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:54am On Oct 24, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
Lmao I swear I wanted to post a drama special but I slept off and my alarm just woke me up now, I know it's Saturday but I'll still post it sha. Sue me!

Why are you trying to wake up at 12am in the first place....aigoo

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:54am On Oct 24, 2020
toykathy:

I am here Unnie, teach me your ways

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:36am On Oct 24, 2020
Kang did you sleep off after posting the first part? grin

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:50am On Oct 24, 2020
Birthdays :

1. Krystal Jung

2. Uhm Hyo Sub

3. Kim Jee Soo

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:53am On Oct 24, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Which drama are you talking about here pls?

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:56am On Oct 24, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Ah please gist me your end let's share

Lee rang will sacrifice himself to save Lee Yeon because he will realize with the help of the mirror he got from the shaman that his brother protected him in the best way he could. Lee Yeon will become human one way or the other to fulfill his only desire and they live happily ever after. The endeu!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:57am On Oct 24, 2020
sarang60:

I am here Unnie, teach me your ways

We can't do that here because of RaphaellaDD. grin

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:51am On Oct 24, 2020
toykathy:

We can't do that here because of RaphaellaDD. grin

LMAO

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:52am On Oct 24, 2020
toykathy:

Which drama are you talking about here pls?

Private lives

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:12pm On Oct 24, 2020
Currently watching

Finished School Nurse files (one of the weirdest dramas I have ever seen)

Favorite drama at the moment is dangerous wife and maybe 18 again but dangerous wife is number one.

I also really like search.

Toykathy Unnie, Mrs kang, Mrs Zhang, is there any drama were the good side is always winning and one step ahead the bad side till the end?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 3:15pm On Oct 24, 2020
sarang60:
Currently watching

Favorite drama at the moment is dangerous wife and maybe 18 again but dangerous wife is number one.

Toykathy Unnie, Mrs kang, Mrs Zhang, is there any drama were the good side is always winning and one step ahead the bad side till the end?

Is there a kdrama like that? The good only wins from 12th episode to 16th

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 3:16pm On Oct 24, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

Private lives

Oh! That bouncer-like uncle grin

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 3:48pm On Oct 24, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

lol if it is private life so the fat uncle is in love with the girl I was seeing signs but I wanted to believe I was confused... that is really weird because it was not suppose to be like that.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 4:06pm On Oct 24, 2020
toykathy:

Oh! That bouncer-like uncle grin

Loool yes

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:39pm On Oct 24, 2020
toykathy:

Is there a kdrama like that? The good only wins from 12th episode to 16th

Hahahahaha.....I know.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:44pm On Oct 24, 2020
I am ready to become a vampire too

I think I have lost my voice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnrUJr8B7oI

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:07pm On Oct 24, 2020
sarang60:

Why are you trying to wake up at 12am in the first place....aigoo

LOL ask me no questions and I'll tell you no lies

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:08pm On Oct 24, 2020
RaphaellaDD:
Kang did you sleep off after posting the first part? grin

Lmao so I got banned while posting and I actually didn't realize the first part got posted, lemme see if I can find the second part. I apologize

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:13pm On Oct 24, 2020
to appear on his body, she's shocked, he says you raised me for 17 years and you don't know I'm allergic to cucumber (me:tsk tsk). He goes into his room and locks the door, she stands outside the room begging him to come out and talk, he doesn't answer, she says I admit I was ignorant towards you but I had no choice, since the divorce I've done everything, I wanted to give you good food and good things so you wouldn't be disadvantaged by the divorce, I'm so tired (mtchewww).

Young ae hears her son works as a waiter in a nightclub so she goes to look for him, she finds him and tells him to follow her where they'll remove her name from the family register, she says she doesn't want him to pay her expensive medical bills and people might badmouth him for not taking care of his mom, she's worried about him, he says if you were worried why did you abandon a baby and leave (me:oh? She was also a terrible mom) she says you saw how I lived, I couldn't take the abuse anymore, I thought I'd die if I didn't leave your father, I tried to take you... He says then you should have come back for me no matter what (gbam!), I went to the first day of elementary school all by myself, I drank water from the tap because I didn't have a mother to pack me lunch (awwnnn), I lived on my own for 30 years so what do you want me to do? Pretend we're both dead and live your life, he walks away.

She's going home singing twinkle twinkle little star sadly, Dongha is waiting for her at her house. He says he doesn't have anywhere to go, she smiles and calls oppa. He's frustrated and says stop calling me oppa, why am I your oppa, why are you crazy, why don't you remember things, you don't even know my name how could you be my guardian? You're no different from my mother, I never held my mom's hand and went to a playground, I never had lunch packed for a field trip. Young ae remembers her son telling her he never had a mom to pack lunch for him (aigoo poor babies). Dongha continues, the only thing that keeps me company is a credit card, it's a replacement for my busy mother (me:bi!tch I want your life) but other kids feel contempt because I'm rich. He starts crying, why does everyone push me away? She holds his hand and also cries.

Inside she brings him food, there's cucumbers, he's sad but she quickly takes the cucumbers away and he's surprised (me:wow he didn't even have to tell her he doesn't eat them, just from the first day he removed them from rice she remembered) she replaces the cucumbers with kimchi and feeds him, he eats and cries. The next day she goes out early while he's still asleep, he wakes up and opens her fridge, he's surprised to see it so empty, he puts some cash in the pocket of one of her jackets and notices her notepad on the floor (uh uh), he opens it and sees where she wrote how to pretend to have alzheimers, forget what was just said, name people and things incorrectly, pick on people for no reason and be mean, urinate on a blanket. Lol he remembers her doing all of these things, and realizes that she also remembered he didn't like cucumbers.

He stylishly follows young ae and watches her talk to her friends, she tells them to stick a picture of fine boys in their houses so that when they get bored they'll have someone to talk to, he remembers her talking to Lee Seung gi's picture and also remembers himself talking to the cuckoo bird in their clock whenever he was lonely (me:awwnnn they not that different).

He goes to meet the little kid from the center and asks him if he's met his mom, the boy says I thought you asked me to wake up, Dongha smiles and says do you want to be a spy, Dongha tells him to tell young ae to come meet him at the park.

She goes to meet him, he pretends he wasn't expecting her, she came with kimbap for him, he notices again that there's no cucumber, he notices a family taking pictures and suggests that they take pictures too, she's sceptical but he reassures her that it's not obituary picture but a picture of them being friends, she agrees, they take a selfie. He says wow you look pretty when you smile, you smile so genuinely when you see me and your smile looks genuine in this picture, that's why everyone fell for it. She's shocked, he says I know you're sane, even my mom doesn't know I don't like cucumbers but you remembered just seeing it once. She stands up to leave, he says I'm curious, why do you pretend to have alzheimers, she says what about you, why do you get beaten on purpose(me:ehn?), it's the same thing. Apparently the day she saw him on the rooftop she was actually there first to jump off but she heard him coming and hid somewhere, she says she wondered why he was so sad, he was just a little boy while she has lived over 70 years but they were both equally sad, she couldn't help thinking of him, but he showed up at the welfare center and she was so happy, she followed him around because she was worried about him. He asks if she's pretending to have alzheimers not to burden her son, she says that's just a lame excuse, she says she wants to live that's why she's pretending, at least she'll have 3 square meals at a facility.

At the welfare center ms Yoon finds a home that will accept young ae but they require an mri result to prove that she has alzheimers, as they are planning to bring her in for a test, they receive a call that they've found her son.

Ms Yoon meets jeong hwan at a Cafe, she tells him he doesn't have to take care of young ae completely but his duty as her son... He says duty? She says young ae will soon be put in a facility and he should see her before she goes, he says he doesn't have time and stands to leave, she tells him young ae has alzheimers lmao, he feels bad (me:*sigh* I hope they never find out she's lying).

Dongha is at almeoni's house, she's fixing the buttons on his shirt while he gists her about school lol till she even starts complaining that he's talkative, she gives him his shirt and asks him to go to academy, he says his shirts has always been fixed by their housekeepers. Young ae tells him not to be hard on his mom, that no mother works for herself, they all value their children.

It's elders day at the welfare center, Dongha and his mom are in a car going somewhere when he receives a text from his spy, he says young ae is going to the hospital and is going to be put in a nursing home. Dongha tells his mom to drive to the nursing home but there's traffic so he comes down and starts running.

Ms Yoon is trying to convince young ae to do the mri scan but she's refusing saying she isn't ill. Jeong hwan comes and says he'll take her, short haired lady says I hope you're happy we found your son (lewl). Jeonghwan says let's go, she agrees, they are in the car, Dongha calls short-haired lady and asks her to give the phone to young ae, he tells her not to go to the hospital cos they'll arrest her if they find out she doesn't have alzheimers, she says she's fine with that, he says he's not fine, I was angry when I found out you lied but I kept your secret because you were on my side, he cries so can't you keep on pretending? She sees him running behind them and starts asking Jeonghwan to stop the car, she begs that she wants to present her painting at the elders day first, so they stop the car. She goes out to meet dong ha.

It's her turn to present at elders day, she says she was asked to draw people she's grateful for but that the paper they gave her wasn't enough cos she's grateful to lots of people, she uses her drawings to confess that all she wanted to do was live in hiding in a nursing home so she pretended to forget things, everyone is shocked, she starts crying and says but now she doesn't want to go because she met a little boy who told her to come back into the world, he says he needs this worthless almeoni, I have to mend his buttons, I have to listen to him as he babbles, I have so much to do how can I lose my mind, I will stop pretending and live a sane life till the day I die.

Outside ms Yoon and jeong hwan are scolding young ae for lying, she says I needed the money, I had no way to get government support. Jeong hwan says see, she only thinks about herself but you were telling me about duty? Ms Yoon says jeong hwan didn't behave well too, young ae tells her he did nothing wrong, he claims he hates me but he pays my medical insurance every month, a burdensome mother like me should just die but he still makes me go to the hospital, that's why I wanted to check into a nursing home and live quietly, I'm sorry. Dongha comes and shouts almeoni it's not your fault, you were just lonely, she must have lied due to her hard life, she pretended to be sick so people came to visit her and she liked it that's why she kept lying. That's what we outcasts say, that's when people pay attention to us, ms Yoon you said it yourself, people have different ways of approaching others. He takes youngae away, they go for a walk, she tells him she's embarrassed, she's now the biggest liar in town, but she's happy, she can be bold and smile again.

At home his mom comes in and says you were right, my greed made my son lonely, it's all my fault, I'm sorry, she turns to go back in, he says don't apologize, I don't want to have to forgive you, I'm your son, mother-son relationships don't work that way.

At home young ae's bulb is fluctuating, she climbs a stool to fix it and falls down (aigoo)

She's at the hospital, Dongha rushes in, the doctor says she has dementia caused by a stroke, she'll be fine but she won't be able to remember people (lmao).

A few days later he goes to visit her, her memory is stuck in the years when jeong hwan was in elementary school, she keeps talking about going home to pack his lunch box for him. Dongha sings twinkle twinkle little star to her, she doesn't recognize him but she joins him in singing (eotteokhe my chest) he ends with twinkle twinkle almeoni, how I wonder what you are. We hear his voice over praying to God that whenever almeoni comes to heaven he should greet her first cos she has dementia and might not realize she's in heaven.

A flashback of them taking a walk, she asks him if life is dull he says yes, he asks how about her, she says she still wants to live till she's 100 that just around the corner there's a beautiful world, it would be unfair to sink down here, she holds his hand and says let's go as far as we can. The endeu

I would rate this 5/10

WHAT I LIKED ABOUT IT
1. Well the story, lol I made up my mind not to cry but that twinkle star bit at the end broke me lol, I like the fact that it's a story about 2 people who wouldn't normally cross paths meeting, understanding and encouraging each other, if they had not met they'd probably have committed suicide or something. I like that his mom learnt her lesson. Although I felt bad for almeoni's son, he never got motherly love but instead had to watch her pour all her affection on some kid she doesn't know, I wish they ended up on better terms, they didn't really show much of him but I don't think he completely forgave his mom.

2. I love the fact that she was pretending to have alzheimers and then actually ended up having dementia lmao drama gods don't play

WHAT I DIDN'T LIKE
Nothing really, it was OK all round

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:15pm On Oct 24, 2020
sarang60:
Currently watching

Erm... None that I can think of for now

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:15pm On Oct 24, 2020
lordprogress:

lol if it is private life so the fat uncle is in love with the girl I was seeing signs but I wanted to believe I was confused... that is really weird because it was not suppose to be like that.

LOL men are scum, lol just joking

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:37pm On Oct 24, 2020
Kyung soo jin might be joining Lee Seung gi and Choi jin hyuk's upcoming drama and I'm just like YASSSSSSSSS! Unni has spent years in supporting role ville, I'm glad to see her getting booked and busy with lead roles

P.s: happy birthday to my no 1 bias in fx Krystal Jung aka queen of queens and uhm hyo seop ahjussi

*currently watching*: record of youth, 18 again, private lives, start up, the spies who loved me
Song of the day : the only one - soyou

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:48pm On Oct 24, 2020
Who sang it better
Song title : in the summer
Artists : ssak3 VS infinite
My (hopefully) unbiased opinion : so I love me some nostalgia and ssak3's song is NOSTALGIA, they feature hwang Kwang her and it's basically what you'd hear on the radio in the late 80s to early 90s and as someone who spent all my free time listening to old music as a child, this song gives me feels, is it great? Probably not. Do I love it? Heck yeah brotha! Especially the jazzy intro, love love it

I like infinite's song, it's an acoustic pop song and it's a fave. I love all of the na-ah's in the song lol

If I had to score ssak3 would get 2/5 and infinite 3/5

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1564) (1565) (1566) (1567) (1568) (1569) (1570) ... (2175) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.