Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,641 members, 7,851,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:12 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1575) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1994507 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1572) (1573) (1574) (1575) (1576) (1577) (1578) ... (2183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:33pm On Nov 04, 2020
toykathy:

The only drama I will mention is reunited world. Just like kangminhyuksho said, I need 3 pages to write my bleh dramas

LOL I actually don't think reunited worlds was that bad. I wouldn't re-watch it sha haha

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:34pm On Nov 04, 2020
sarang60:

I haven’t seen most of the dramas you guys respond with and thanks to you I might not.

Even though PENTHOUSE is only in the fourth ep, I am tempted to add it to this list.

Lmao really? With all the noise about it being the next sky castle, is it already annoying?

P.s : when it comes to triple, don't use might, say I AM DEFINITELY NOT TOUCHING THAT DRAMA

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:31am On Nov 05, 2020
Birthdays :

1. Han Ji Min

2. Kim Young Min

3. Lee Da In

4. Kwon BoA

5. Shin Do Hyun

6. Park Geon Il

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:32am On Nov 05, 2020
B'day cont'd

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:35am On Nov 05, 2020
sarang60:

I haven’t seen most of the dramas you guys respond with and thanks to you I might not.

Even though PENTHOUSE is only in the fourth ep, I am tempted to add it to this list.

Penthouse is very interesting but brutal. The level of bullying is number one.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:37am On Nov 05, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

LOL I actually don't think reunited worlds was that bad. I wouldn't re-watch it sha haha

I hear ur version. For me, it was a waste of cast. Useless drama with no meaning

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:38am On Nov 05, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Lmao really? With all the noise about it being the next sky castle, is it already annoying?

P.s : when it comes to triple, don't use might, say I AM DEFINITELY NOT TOUCHING THAT DRAMA

Penthouse is really doing well. All the actors too are bringing their A games

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:36am On Nov 05, 2020
toykathy:
Birthdays :

1. Han Ji Min

2. Kim Young Min

3. Lee Da In

4. Kwon BoA

5. Shin Do Hyun

6. Park Geon Il

Happy birthday to all these beautiful people

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:40am On Nov 05, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Penthouse seems like a counterfeit of Sky Castle, so I understand why people say that. Hahahahaha....maybe I am being too harsh on it but I was extremely excited when I saw the first ep and the cast only for me to discover that my eyes and ears are closed most of the time in disbelief.

I AM DEFINITELY NOT TOUCHING THAT DRAMA cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:59am On Nov 05, 2020
toykathy:

Penthouse is very interesting but brutal. The level of bullying is number one.

Unnie, I love how wicked it is at the moment and that is not the isssue I have with it.

The fact that there is currently no sensible character to balance the whole dynamic gives me a headache.

I love Eugene Unnie but she is just acting a fool at this point like you know who you are up against, use your brain. Her daughter on the other hand is so rude especially to her and it is just disgusting. All the kids are demons and ungrateful brats, while their parents are devils.

The only queen I have on the show now has just discovered the most pain thing and I LOVE HER STORY (the revenge will be sweet) it is ridiculously unbearable but they better not make her stupid and act like an idiot honestly (she is my only hope in the drama at the moment)....let me not forget the king of devils personal guy, he is also giving me a little bit of hope.

The worse part of episode 4, is that they killed off my precious princess and in such a horrible way. My fake Harvard baby, the best singer of them all, the smartest of them all, what she did with the USB was brilliant.... the scene where they killed her was also brilliant (its a weird thing to say) but just the realist nature of it all, all the sounds on impact and everything.

After all said, here are the things I like about the show.

1. The cast
2. The wardrobe
3. The bits of humor (Uri mamas man is the best, he was one of my favorite husbands on House Husband and it is amazing to see him killing it. “I call my Omma every hour”...hahahahaha I can’t with him)
4. The money they spent on production shows, I love that penthouse

I will stick around till the end and hopefully they balance the whole thing soon.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:02am On Nov 05, 2020
toykathy:

I hear ur version. For me, it was a waste of cast. Useless drama with no meaning

Lmao

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:02am On Nov 05, 2020
toykathy:

Penthouse is really doing well. All the actors too are bringing their A games

Noted. I'll save it for later

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:03am On Nov 05, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Noted. I'll save it for later

I support

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:06am On Nov 05, 2020

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:21am On Nov 05, 2020
Birthdays :

1. My heart Kwon boa aka beat of Asia aka best of asia

2. Han Ji min unni, love of my life

3. Kim young min oppa, currently being the charismatic and maybe evil Edward in private lives, I legit cannot believe this man is almost 50, what does he eat? I want

4. My no 1 bias in supernova, park geonil oppa

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:22am On Nov 05, 2020
5. My baby shin do Hyun, I need her to start getting lead roles like today

6. Lee da in, another precious person deserving of lead roles

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:23am On Nov 05, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:35am On Nov 05, 2020
Random post : when are the dramagods going to give imoogi a lead role

P.s : he needs to die sha as far as this drama is concerned

*currently watching*: 18 again, private lives, start up, the spies who loved me
Song of the day : a million pieces - kyuhyun

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:58am On Nov 05, 2020
#throwbackthursday

I loved this drama. I smiled a lot, I cried a lot. Apparently it's inspired by a true life story and I'm just like omo I really hope the real girls didn't go through all this sadness. The female lead is one of the most arrogant and annoying lead ever in drama but it was also realistic cos when you're a teenager, you feel like the whole world revolves around you, you don't always realize everyone is going through stuff. Some people say the drama could have done without the romance but I disagree, I loved the romance, I was pained that they're high schoolers so we couldn't get better loving, lol at the end he was lying on her bed and I was like "show me more, show me more" aigoo byeontae =me. My only problem with the drama is I wished they showed more of the other girls, they just focused on the female lead and then some tiny part to the second female lead. Anyhow it is still one of my favorite dramas cos it reminded me of a lesson I had forgotten "small happiness is still happiness" there was a time in my life when I wanted some big thing to happen before I felt fulfilled or happy but no more. Life is a privilege I have and I am going to be furiously happy no matter what. I tried to look for the documentary about the real girls but I couldn't find it anywhere, if anyone knows a link through which I can watch it, I'd appreciate

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:04am On Nov 05, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

KIM HEE AE

1. The first drama you saw HER in

2. The most recent drama you saw hER in

3. Your favorite drama of hERS

4. Your favorite character She's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving HER

6. Favorite line/quote She has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see hER play

8. A person you'd like to see hER paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

Since the world of the married has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:05am On Nov 05, 2020
Guess the drama title
POWERFUL FEMALE (NAME)
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:05am On Nov 05, 2020
Guess the drama title
POWERFUL FEMALE (NAME)

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:10am On Nov 05, 2020
Guess the drama from the screenshot

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:03am On Nov 05, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama from the screenshot

Suspicious housekeeper

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:06am On Nov 05, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

POWERFUL FEMALE (NAME)

Strong woman Do Boon Soon

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:07am On Nov 05, 2020
sarang60:

Unnie, I love how wicked it is at the moment and that is not the isssue I have with it.

The fact that there is currently no sensible character to balance the whole dynamic gives me a headache.

I love Eugene Unnie but she is just acting a fool at this point like you know who you are up against, use your brain. Her daughter on the other hand is so rude especially to her and it is just disgusting. All the kids are demons and ungrateful brats, while their parents are devils.

The only queen I have on the show now has just discovered the most pain thing and I LOVE HER STORY (the revenge will be sweet) it is ridiculously unbearable but they better not make her stupid and act like an idiot honestly (she is my only hope in the drama at the moment)....let me not forget the king of devils personal guy, he is also giving me a little bit of hope.

The worse part of episode 4, is that they killed off my precious princess and in such a horrible way. My fake Harvard baby, the best singer of them all, the smartest of them all, what she did with the USB was brilliant.... the scene where they killed her was also brilliant (its a weird thing to say) but just the realist nature of it all, all the sounds on impact and everything.

After all said, here are the things I like about the show.

1. The cast
2. The wardrobe
3. The bits of humor (Uri mamas man is the best, he was one of my favorite husbands on House Husband and it is amazing to see him killing it. “I call my Omma every hour”...hahahahaha I can’t with him)
4. The money they spent on production shows, I love that penthouse

I will stick around till the end and hopefully they balance the whole thing soon.

Now I get what you mean. Let's see how it goes. For me, I fast forward the brutal scenes.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:03pm On Nov 05, 2020
toykathy:

Strong woman Do Boon Soon

Aigoo congratulations champion!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:30pm On Nov 05, 2020
toykathy:

Now I get what you mean. Let's see how it goes. For me, I fast forward the brutal scenes.

Hahahahaha....now that’s why it fits on that list as of now.

Imagine walking out of your house hungover with blood on your hands, going to the place you know very well that your head is wanted on a plater with fried spinach, kale and onion as it’s bed.... I can’t with all of them honestly.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:32pm On Nov 05, 2020
Songs of the month for now pic 1 and 2

Song of the day pic 3.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 12:37pm On Nov 05, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Aigoo congratulations champion!

My blushing continues.........

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 12:39pm On Nov 05, 2020
sarang60:

Hahahahaha....now that’s why it fits on that list as of now.

Imagine walking out of your house hungover with blood on your hands, going to the place you know very well that your head is wanted on a plater with fried spinach, kale and onion as it’s bed.... I can’t with all of them honestly.

Pls tell me how Seol A died b4 I watch it. Was Ms Oh framed for it?

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:40pm On Nov 05, 2020
toykathy:

My blushing continues.........

I know, isn’t she lovely...calling us champions.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1572) (1573) (1574) (1575) (1576) (1577) (1578) ... (2183) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.