Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,369 members, 7,853,654 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:00 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1576) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1997423 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1573) (1574) (1575) (1576) (1577) (1578) (1579) ... (2183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:55pm On Nov 05, 2020
toykathy:

Pls tell me how Seol A died b4 I watch it. Was Ms Oh framed for it?

She was definitely Killed.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:08pm On Nov 05, 2020
Nae Imoogi

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:10pm On Nov 05, 2020
He is currently killing it.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 2:48pm On Nov 05, 2020
sarang60:
He is currently killing it.

Are you watching birthcare centre?

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 2:48pm On Nov 05, 2020
sarang60:

I know, isn’t she lovely...calling us champions.

Us I don't know what you are talking about grin

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:55pm On Nov 05, 2020
toykathy:

Are you watching birthcare centre?

Yes oooooo and I am loving it. so many fun, sweet, creepy, annoying moments. Also, the educational aspect of it is brilliant.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:56pm On Nov 05, 2020
toykathy:

Us I don't know what you are talking about grin

Hahahahaha....that’s why we are the best.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:01pm On Nov 05, 2020
toykathy:

My blushing continues.........
Your deserving of it continues

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:02pm On Nov 05, 2020
sarang60:
Nae Imoogi
Hey, back off!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:14pm On Nov 05, 2020
I am still loving NINE TAILED FOX

1. It is more emotional than I thought it was going to be.

2. I am so pleased with the whole thing that it is not even scary to me.

3. The Bromance is beautiful between the Lee brothers, not forgetting Yeon and Shin-Ju

4. Jiah and Yeon are brilliant together, chemistry on point.

5 ShinJu and Yuri better have a happy ending. Kim Yong Ji is so pretty, she looked so beautiful crying and I was like it’s ok ShinJu, I will do what ever she asks too.

6. I love how they are still keeping things interesting and all the kids in this drama are brilliant too.

The only thing I want to know is, what did ShinJu trade for that binding cloth, I am really hoping it is not his life...that tilapia woman wouldn’t do that right?

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:16pm On Nov 05, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Hey, back off!

All the LEE MIN HO’s are mine, even the ones turned LEE TAE RI. So you back off.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:17pm On Nov 05, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Your deserving of it continues

Thank you Unnie

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:26pm On Nov 05, 2020
Off track (pun intended)

I am coming home to you all my 19,999 oppas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7JGHnNVQ9o

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:13pm On Nov 05, 2020
sarang60:

All the LEE MIN HO’s are mine, even the ones turned LEE TAE RI. So you back off.

Lewl

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:13pm On Nov 05, 2020
sarang60:

Thank you Unnie
Again, lewl

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:23am On Nov 06, 2020
Lmao so I'm watching my nightly episode of love naggers and I just remembered I didn't post the drama special I planned to post yesterday, erm I know it's Friday already but I'm still going to post it as #throwbackthursday cos I don't care

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:28am On Nov 06, 2020
#throwbackthursday Part 2 (one shot)

Title : SWAMP ECOLOGY REPORT

Main Cast :
Sung joon
Kim chang hwan
Jung young ki
Lee Jae wan

Channel : kbs
Year: 2012

Fun fact : erm....

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:31am On Nov 06, 2020
Chapter 1. Boys be ambitious

2 college aged boys(Kch and ljw) are on a balcony, looking down and rating the looks of girls that pass by (lewl boys are dumb), their friend (sj) is sitting looking uninterested. 2 girls pass and ask the boys why they aren't going to class, they say they'll go later, as the girls leave Kch says she's 7/10, ljw gets angry and says Jina is an innocent girl, they shouldn't be rating her. A girl passes and sj (his name is gyuseok) says 10/10. We hear his voice over, he says who's lucky enough to meet her. If human ecology is a pyramid, we're at the bottom, it's nothing to be proud of but it's nothing to be ashamed of too, life gets easier when you have no shame.

So the 3 boys live in some tiny apartment that feels like a basement, they're broke, live on ramen and can barely afford their tuition. They are animation majors.

Chapter 2. Swallow your pride completely

Gyuseok attends college cos he got a scholarship but the scholarship board reduced the amount they cover so now he needs money to complete his fees. His aunt takes him to an uncle to beg for the money. Uncle is a womanizing loan shark who doesn't believe there's a future in animation, he says gyuseok wants to waste his money to learn drawing. Lol gyuseok wants to shout and correct the uncle but he says nothing. We hear his voiceover "you don't always have to say what's right, sometimes you just go around".

Chapter 3. How to act in front of relatives

Gyuseok works part time as a waiter in a hostess bar, his partner is a foreigner (I'm thinking Pakistan) he gets verbally abused by drunk customers and gyuseok does nothing to help. After work he's sitting outside the bar exhausted and sleepy when a car stops in front of him and horns, he goes to the car, a guy from school is at the wheel, a girl is at the passenger seat sleeping or maybe passed out drunk, the driver asks gyuseok "why are you here, did you come to drink? Lol gyuseok says yes, some of the girls come out of the bar and greet him goodnight in a familiar colleague way, driver is surprised they know gyuseok that well, gyuseok says they are his nieces (aigoo). Driver offers to give gyuseok a ride if he's drunk, he gets in. The girl in the passenger seat wakes up, gyuseok looks at her through the mirror, it's the 10/10 girl, their eyes meet in the mirror, he looks away nervously, she smiles smugly. Driver tells gyuseok, my dad finally agreed I can go to America, that's why we had a party, I'll call you when I'm settled, come visit me (me:wait is this guy joking, come visit you in America for someone that can't even pay school fees heol!) gyuseok smiles lol it's almost a smirk and says sure, I'll come when I can, send the plane ticket too(me:good boy). They drop the girl off, and gyuseok keeps turning back to watch her. Driver says she's pretty right? She goes to our school. Gyuseok laughs and says pretty? She's too thin (me:Lmao console yourself because you can't get her).

He gets home *sigh* even the roof leaks, ljw tells gyuseok he hasn't paid his part of the rent, gyuseok doesn't have enough money so he pays half and says he'll pay the rest later.

Jyk(Kim nokyung) is basically a bum, he quit school but still hangs around campus squatting with students, earning money by betting on games with people in the neighborhood and wearing clothes that people throw away. He was a philosophy major. He comes to visit the 3 guys, he says he wants to take the bar exam so he'll have to stay with them. Ljw screams no, the room is too crowded and uncomfortable, nokyung pleads, gyuseok agrees, kch(his name is jaeho) also agrees.

It's night, the rest are sleeping while gyuseok is thinking, we hear his voiceover, "people might say we're miserable but I'll succeed no matter what, I'll sleep in a room where I can see the horizon".

Chapter 5. Lipstick on a pig

They run out of water, so the 3 musketeers go out with plastic bottles to look for water. Gyuseok is complaining about how the room is always hot, ljw(his name is hyunwook) says it's your fault for allowing nokyung stay, you made me look like the harsh person when I didn't want him to stay, gyuseok says "he quit school because he doesn't have money". Hyunwook says "who has money? You're such a pushover". Jina and her friend pass by and the boys pretend they aren't discussing their poverty lol.

While stealing water from the school's dispenser, gyuseok receives a call, it's from driver, begging gyuseok to go for a blind date. Gyuseok says he doesn't want to be depressed cos he's going to be sad if the girl is ugly or he's going to try hard if she's pretty, both situations are undignified. Driver says the girl is pretty, gyuseok says that's not the point, driver says he promised to hook the girl up with a good guy, how would she feel if gyuseok doesn't show up. Gyuseok is still uninterested, driver says she's pretty and comes from a rich family, she thinks you're OK, I told her you draw comics and she's interested, gyuseok asks has she seen me before? Driver says yes, she goes to our school. Gyuseok says he's not in a situation where he can meet girls right now, driver says he'll leave his apartment for him when he goes to America, the rent hasn't expired yet. Lmao gyuseok agrees. Driver gives him a suit to wear, gyuseok asks why? Driver says the girl is nice but she likes well dressed men, lol gyuseok is angry that he has to wear clothes that don't define him but he wears the suit and has to admit that he does look good.

He receives a call from his boss at the hostess bar, New furniture arrive and he has to come help arrange them, as he and his foreign colleague are carrying the couches, a button comes off the suit. Foreigner draws his attention to it.

Chapter 6. Pretending to be someone else

LOL at the house jaeho reads a news about a high school teacher who committed suicide cos her students were teasing her, he says kids these days have no fear. Gyuseok says it's cos all kids Learn is competition, and the TV only teaches that looks matter, he says social ethics isn't being taught anymore, Hyunwook says he agrees lol nokyung says the school is the problem, they shouldn't have hired an ugly teacher, children should only look at beautiful things, she should have died sooner (aigoo). Driver texts gyuseok, his date is 1pm tomorrow. While the rest are sleeping, gyuseok is sewing the button, nokyung wakes up and asks why gyuseok isn't asleep, gyuseok asks him if he sewed the button well and if the thread isn't obvious, nokyung is shocked that it's a Calvin Klein suit, he asks if gyuseok stole it, gyuseok says he borrowed it from a friend, lol nokyung says using needle and thread on designer is a sin, he asks why gyuseok is borrowing cloth instead of money, gyuseok says its for the blind date, she's a queen so I shouldn't wear jeans lol the mumu didn't even know Calvin Klein is an expensive designer wear. Nokyung takes him to the rooftop to give him dating advice, he says she'll surely order wine, Lmao he spends hundred hours talking about how to hold wine glass, swirl and smell the wine, he tells gyuseok to open every door for her, pull her chair, give her coat to the waiter, let her seat on the inside, be perfectly gentle but a little chic, give the impression that you have other women to meet (aigoo) and joke a bit. Lol gyuseok says all he wants to know is how he can mend the suit nicely, nokyung says he doesn't know lol gyuseok stands up angrily, Nokyung says this is important information, it's the only way to climb the social ladder.

7. Is dating a crime?

Gyuseok at the restaurant waiting for his date, he looks at the menu and a cup of coffee costs the same amount he spends on meals for 2 days *gasp*. He receives a call from his date, he says he's sitting by the window, he looks up and sees a girl walking towards him, she's fat and ugly, his voiceover "I knew it, I thought there could be a chance that the perfect girl I saw in his car would come, but no way, I'm a failure after all" he stands up to receive her but she passes by and goes to hug another guy. A voice says "are you gyuseok?", he turns and it's the 10/10 in front of him. Aigoo he's in love. He's nervous, his palms are sweaty, his voiceover "the most popular girl, who's far from needing student loans, she's from a wealthy family, smart and also pretty, I know there's a 0% chance this will go well". She says suit looks good on you, he says it's sangjin's (driver), the last suit I wore was my school uniform. She laughs, he asks why? She says she likes his face, he looks blunt but appealing, even in sangjin's car she noticed. Lol he says oh, you were there? (me:mumu) she says I thought you'd look great with a smile but you don't smile often. Lol his voiceover "what?". She says I like you but you don't like me. His voiceover "really? It's the beginning of love at first sight, my heart pounded when I first saw her, I had a hunch that we were not just passing by, indeed love is a feeling and destiny". Lmao he smiles like a fool and says I like you too. They bring wine and he tries to act the way nokyung taught him but changes his mind and downs the wine, the girl smiles.

After their date, she tells him to call her, he buys a cute frog accessory from a street vendor and tells her it fits her phone, she accepts it, thanks him and leaves. In her taxi she watches him watch her leave through the side mirror, she smiles and says he's an interesting person.

LOL Hyunwook hears Jina and her friend talking about the teacher that committed suicide, he buys Jina a cup of coffee and says well children deserve to see pretty things, lol Jina says how can he say that, she now knows his true colors, she returns his coffee and walks away, oga is shocked, he goes home drunk. Gyuseok receives a text from 10/10 "I'm bored, let's meet up" he's about to wear the suit, Hyunwook says what's up with you, you haven't paid your rent, gyuseok says he'll pay later when he gets salary, Hyunwook says not just the money, you skipped cleaning, dating is good but how should we feel if you don't care about us? Gyuseok says how do you feel? Hyunwook starts crying "envious. Jina won't even look at me, what can I do?"

Gyuseok goes to meet 10/10, there's a man with a car in front of her house, he's begging her to talk to him, apparently she hasn't been picking his calls, she tells him off and goes to meet gyuseok, she asks if he missed her, he asks who the man is?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:34am On Nov 06, 2020
she says you're wearing the same suit, I'll buy you one, you didn't miss me, I missed you a lot, he smiles like a goat.

They go shopping, aigoo she buys him a very expensive suit. He withdraws all the money in his account and says he'll pay for lunch, they're eating but he can't focus cos everywhere he looks he sees a lot of part timers and it reminds him of how broke he is, he notices she still has the phone accessory, he's happy, they go to the movies, he pays and even orders snacks (aigoo), she holds his hand during the movie, he's happy but he's still bothered by seeing part timers. After the date, she gives him a goodnight kiss (more like peck on the lips) he's in cloud 9. She leaves and he remembers how broke he is lol.

He gets home and Hyunwook tells him to pay whatever he has as rent and pay the rest later, gyuseok says what did I do wrong, I just dated like everyone else, what's wrong with that. Hyunwook suggests they go for a drink.

The 4 of them are out drinking with some guy who is drunk, discouraging them telling them they're done for and they'll never be rich, and gyuseok better not fall for the rich girl cos he'll have his heartbroken because he won't be able to satisfy her needs lol he's basically insulting them and they're the ones paying for his drinks o lewl. Hyunwook says he might take a break and go home, his family is having issues, they sold their home and moved to a smaller house, my younger brother is in college so maybe I should take a break, jaeho says at least you have a house, if I go home I have to stay in the same room with my parents. Nokyung says don't talk about poverty in front of me, we didn't have fire to cook rice so we soaked rice in water to eat. Hyunwook says I didn't have lunch money so I hid during lunch time. Nokyung says that's nothing (lol na competition?) Hyunwook tells gyuseok to also say his own poverty story, gyuseok says no need, poverty isn't something to brag about. Hyunwook says you can brag about it when you succeed later, please succeed.

Chapter 8.

Gyuseok returns the suit to sangjin, he asks why sangjin isn't checking the suit, he has worn it many times, it could be torn. Sangjin says don't worry, it's quite old and I was planning to throw it away, yunjeong's great right? Good luck (yunjeong is 10/10) gyuseok says thank you but it's so hard to meet her, we only see when she wants to meet, it's tough. Sangjin gives him the key to the apartment and tells him the rent expires in a week. Gyuseok texts yunjeong, "it's so hard to see you, call me when you see this, I want to meet" aigoo she's not reading any of his messages. Nokyung tells him not to act obsessed. Gyuseok receives a text telling him his loan application was rejected. He goes to his boss to borrow money, boss says he can't borrow him but he can introduce him to loan sharks aigoo, gyuseok says no. Foreign colleague waves hi, gyuseok ignores, his phone rings its yunjeong, he says he'll see her soon, boss says you're broke but dating aigoo.

He's waiting for her at a Cafe, she comes out of the car of the man who was in front of her house. He asks who the man is, she talks about how they wore almost identical shirts and says I knew we were connected. She says it's been 1 week and you didn't want to see me, I missed you so much. He says don't get in anyone's car, she says OK. They are having wine, the man keeps calling her on the phone and she's telling him to stop disturbing and annoying her when he's drunk, the man says he'll kill himself, she asks where he is, he says parking lot, she says I'm coming, she stands, gyuseok asks why she's leaving, she says I'm sorry, go ahead and eat, I have to see someone, lol he looks at her phone, another accessory is on it, gyuseok flashes back to a conversation he had at home, nokyung says there are some girls who do everything normal couples do without saying I love you, if they don't say it that's not a relationship to them (facts!) they keep the door open to any man. They should just meet a player like me and have fun, they watched the wrong dramas looking for true love, they don't know they'll become immune to love, they're immune but act like 14 year old, that's why they always change men, unsatisfied with everyone. Back to the present, gyuseok follows her out, the man is asking her if she's dating the poor boy out of curiosity, gyuseok angrily grabs him by the collar, yunjeong angrily walks out, he goes after her and apologizes, asking if she's angry, she says let's call it a day, I'm tired, he says we can meet again right? She doesn't answer, he says I love you, I was scared you might leave me, I don't know what's going on but I'll wait. She says isn't it ridiculous saying you love me? I thought you'd be different but you're just the same, wait or not do whatever you want, it's your business, she walks away.

It's raining, he's crying and walking in the rain, he gets home to see his roommates mopping all the water from their leaking room, he gets angry and shouts "this isn't a room" he starts going to fight their landlord, the rest try to stop him. They tell the landlord their room is leaking, he says really?, then move to the third floor (Lmao brutal) gyuseok says is it our fault the room leaks? Landlord says leave if you can't afford to pay for the 3rd floor you pathetic people, you said only 2 people but now you're 4 living there. They argue and go back to mopping their room. His phone rings, he receives the call and starts crying, his friends ask what's wrong, he says his uncle has agreed to pay his tuition, I can go back to school, he cries some more

Chapter 9. How far we've come

They move into sangjin's apartment. Gyuseok says the reason he doesn't go for high school reunions is cos all his classmates attend Seoul national university, Hyunwook says he also has a friend that goes to snu and likes to show off, jaeho says he has a friend who attends Oxford business school and speaks to him in English even though the friend knows he doesn't understand, nokyung says he knows a guy who goes to MIT, he has a PhD, got recruited by nasa, a genius.. Hyunwook says how can someone their age have PhD, didn't he enlist? Nokyung says his dad is a congressman, I've known him since we were little, jaeho says I have a friend who goes to yoohoo University and is a PhD candidate, Hyunwook and nokyung scream "stop making things up", gyuseok shouts let's stop it, it's pathetic.

At the bar, the drunk customer is attacking foreigner again, this time gyuseok steps in. They end up at the police station. Foreigner apologizes to gyuseok, gyuseok says no worries, we're colleagues, what's your name, I'm Choi gyuseok, foreigner says almon(whatever that is).

LOL gyuseok finds it uncomfortable sleeping in a room with lots of space, he goes to the living room, Hyunwook and jaeho are sleeping, he hears nokyung making a call to his mom from a room, apparently he's on the run from the police and his neighbors, he fell for a pyramid scheme and lured people to invest, the fraud ran away with the money and everyone wants nokyung to pay back since he introduced it to them, he's crying and telling his mom he's doing well, living with rich friends, she shouldn't worry. Gyuseok goes to lie with his friends on the living room floor and smiles

Chapter 10. Does it make sense?

A professor who's on sabbatical leave offers them his apartment to stay, it's 3 hours away from school but it's free. Gyuseok says it might be difficult but they'll try. His voice over "are we really living comfortably as adults say? We are trying to escape from this wearing world, can it be seen as our choice rather than running away? Are we too afraid to stand on the starting line or are we just delaying becoming an adult? Whenever we ask our friends' annual salaries with nervous eyes or search through real estate information, maybe it's a sad moment or maybe we are just making memories to comfort ourselves later that we at least tried not to end up like this.

We see scenes of them waking up early and running to catch the morning bus yelling and walking back home tired, his voice over continues "because we are too afraid of the world, we can neither set foot nor step out of it, but we are growing at least a little at a time? Despite all these contradictions and fear of the world, yelling that comes out unconsciously isn't just from foolishness. This memory is something I'd proudly tell the world someday. I really hope that day will finally come. The endeu

I'd rate this 5/10

WHAT I LIKED ABOUT IT
1. The story lol it felt like I was watching a documentary about poverty, I like the fact that it ended with hope tho, like even if they have to spend 3 hours to go to school and not sure when their next tuition is coming from or if they'l get a job, they keep pushing and hopefully 1 day, it'll all be memories. It warmed my heart

2. I love the boys' friendships, they don't judge each other, they comfort, support and understand each other. It was beautiful to see them not fight each other cos I know that rent issue could have caused serious fight, but it's like they're family, all they have is each other.

3. I liked the fact that a way always came, sometimes it'll feel like the end and then out of nowhere something happens, I believe that's the power of life and hope, his uncle paid his scholarship when he wasn't expecting it, he got 2 different accommodations when he wasn't expecting it, sure it might not be ideal but it is still something, I'm not into mysticism or whatever but I do respect the belief of people who say the universe works in your favor if you don't give up on yourself

WHAT I DIDN'T LIKE
Erm I guess nothing really

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:54am On Nov 06, 2020
First of all I am grateful Lay didn’t pick this song because though Y!bo is a king in his own rights, he is reserved when it comes to some certain things compared to Yixing (I know what I am saying)

As for JongIn oppa, I have been waiting for a cover and since you have refused to do one, Wang Y!bo has taken your place for the next 48 hours.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2JzjOeH1UQ

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:53am On Nov 06, 2020
Birthdays :

1. Lee Dong Wook AKA Lee Yeon

2. Yeon Jung Hoon

3. Yura

4. Yoo Su Bin

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:14am On Nov 06, 2020
Birthdays :

1. Lee dong wook, foxy oppa of mine

2. My no 1 in girls day, yura baby

3. Yeon Jung hoon oppa, I'm posting his picture with his wife cos I'm just always so happy for them

4. Yoo su bin currently being a funny silly goose in startup aigoo

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:25am On Nov 06, 2020
Random post : I miss seo in guk and his music
*currently watching*: 18 again, private lives, start up, the spies who loved me Song of the day : loved - zia, seo in guk

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:36am On Nov 06, 2020
#flashbackfriday

I sort of liked this one, all I really remember about it tho is the female lead wearing the most ridiculous, outrageous, ugly, baggy outfits

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:40am On Nov 06, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

PARK BO GUM

1. The First drama you saw HIM IN

2. The Most recent drama you saw him in

3. Your Favorite drama of HIS

4. Your Favorite character he's played

5.Your Favorite drama otp involving him

6. Favorite line/quote he has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see HIM play

8. A person you'd like to see HIM paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

Since record of youth has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:41am On Nov 06, 2020
Guess the drama title
NOT GUILTY MALE

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:46am On Nov 06, 2020
Guess the drama from the screenshot

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:06am On Nov 06, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

NOT GUILTY MALE

Innocent man

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:14am On Nov 06, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama from the screenshot

The time we were not in love?

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:43pm On Nov 06, 2020
toykathy:

The time we were not in love?

Aigoo you're the winner, take it all!

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:51pm On Nov 06, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Since record of youth has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

1. So I've never really watched his drama, I first saw him in the movie a hard day (awesome movie) but he played a very minor role and then I saw his cameo in the producers, that's all so I guess my favorite drama of his is music bank Lmao

7. A high school student, I read somewhere he said he wished he didn't debut with adult roles, so I want to see him in uniform

8. Drama Kim yoo jung cos I didn't watch their sageuk

So these were my answers but things have changed so

1. Reply 1988

2. Record of youth

3. Reply 1988

4. I've liked all his characters

5. He and hyeri in reply 1988

7. A son of a criminal drug addict, who also has to join the family business and also gets into drugs

8. I want him to act with yura (lol it's her birthday), she should be his criminal druggie best friend with benefits, long story short, the drama needs to have a sad ending

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 2:15pm On Nov 06, 2020
toykathy:
Birthdays :

1. Lee Dong Wook AKA Lee Yeon

2. Yeon Jung Hoon

3. Yura

4. Yoo Su Bin

kangminhyuksho:
Birthdays :

1. Lee dong wook, foxy oppa of mine

2. My no 1 in girls day, yura baby

3. Yeon Jung hoon oppa, I'm posting his picture with his wife cos I'm just always so happy for them

4. Yoo su bin currently being a funny silly goose in startup aigoo

All of you should be drawn and quartered. Where is Yifan?

Happy birthday Kris Wu AKA Wu Yifan AKA Wu Yi-Fine (or however Kang called you that day)

Oppaaaaaaaa so fineeeee

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1573) (1574) (1575) (1576) (1577) (1578) (1579) ... (2183) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.