Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,945 members, 7,835,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1577) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1984697 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1574) (1575) (1576) (1577) (1578) (1579) (1580) ... (2179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 2:51pm On Nov 06, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

All of you should be drawn and quartered. Where is Yifan?

Happy birthday Kris Wu AKA Wu Yifan AKA Wu Yi-Fine (or however Kang called you that day)

Oppaaaaaaaa so fineeeee

I wanted to do his b'day shout out separately but I forgot. Pardon me shocked

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 4:07pm On Nov 06, 2020
toykathy:

I wanted to do his b'day shout out separately but I forgot. Pardon me shocked

Okay you're forgiven hehehe

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:08pm On Nov 06, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

All of you should be drawn and quartered. Where is Yifan?

Happy birthday Kris Wu AKA Wu Yifan AKA Wu Yi-Fine (or however Kang called you that day)

Oppaaaaaaaa so fineeeee

Draw me, quarter me

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 4:36pm On Nov 06, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Draw me, quarter me

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:10pm On Nov 06, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

LOL well done Patrick

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:52pm On Nov 06, 2020
Just something about drummers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNmifGp4QG4

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:00pm On Nov 06, 2020
Aigoo there's so many things happening in private lives that sometimes I'm just like please all this wahala is for what sef? Is Edward really a fool to believe baba GK, why does everyone in this drama have 9 lives? lol I do feel like samchon might die tho, he likes putting himself in unnecessary risk because of girl *sigh* I hope he follows unni that likes him and forget cha joo eun. Finally that police guy might actually do something useful with his life lol even tho girl forced him into using his brain, I love jeong bok gi and her driver's relationship, they have come a long way, she might be an A-hole but she is loyal.

Only 1 episode of the spies who loved me aired this week cos of baseball (a sport synonymous to watching paint dry) (p.s: those are not my words) anyway I'm pissed cos I have 1 extra week of the drama *sigh* it's nice but still not exciting me, I guess even Korea feels that way cos the ratings keep dropping. Lol I wonder how long unni is going to believe Derek was Sophie's ex, I think he'll agree just so she doesn't suspect him of being a spy

Can somebody please help me tell that imoogi guy that nobody actually likes him and he needs to off himself. OK, thank you

Side note : I wanted to do #flashbackfriday drama special today but I'm so tired and not in the mood so maybe next time or next year

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:07am On Nov 07, 2020
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

kangminhyuksho:
Aigoo there's so many things happening in private lives that sometimes I'm just like please all this wahala is for what sef? Is Edward really a fool to believe baba GK, why does everyone in this drama have 9 lives? lol I do feel like samchon might die tho, he likes putting himself in unnecessary risk because of girl *sigh* I hope he follows unni that likes him and forget cha joo eun. Finally that police guy might actually do something useful with his life lol even tho girl forced him into using his brain, I love jeong bok gi and her driver's relationship, they have come a long way, she might be an A-hole but she is loyal.

Only 1 episode of the spies who loved me aired this week cos of baseball (a sport synonymous to watching paint dry) (p.s: those are not my words) anyway I'm pissed cos I have 1 extra week of the drama *sigh* it's nice but still not exciting me, I guess even Korea feels that way cos the ratings keep dropping. Lol I wonder how long unni is going to believe Derek was Sophie's ex, I think he'll agree just so she doesn't suspect him of being a spy

Can somebody please help me tell that imoogi guy that nobody actually likes him and he needs to off himself. OK, thank you

Side note : I wanted to do #flashbackfriday drama special today but I'm so tired and not in the mood so maybe next time or next year

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:09am On Nov 07, 2020
Good night from Nae personal person and I

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:12am On Nov 07, 2020
Nae Wang, Nae cherry tomato, look at this face, an artist that is art himself. Those are inviting (I said nothing, you read nothing)

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 1:06am On Nov 07, 2020
sarang60:
Nae Wang, Nae cherry tomato, look at this face, an artist that is art himself. Those are inviting (I said nothing, you read nothing)

Oppaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 3:45am On Nov 07, 2020
For the past 2/3 weeks I've been wanting to drag the life out of DoDoSolSolLaLaSol but I've been forgetting.

These people are crazy.

SPOILER ALERT

So the male lead lied to the female lead that he's 24 years old but he's a high school senior. Now people are saying that maybe he's older than normal but why does that trope even exist? For goodness sake why didn't they just make him a college freshman? The high school thing does nothing for the plot so it didn't have to be there.

Korean writers stop exposing your predatory tendencies part 1 million.

Omo I'm tired.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:09am On Nov 09, 2020
Birthdays :

1. Gu Hye Seon aka kangminhyuksho's unnie

2. Jung Joon Ho

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:15am On Nov 09, 2020
RaphaellaDD:
For the past 2/3 weeks I've been wanting to drag the life out of DoDoSolSolLaLaSol but I've been forgetting.

These people are crazy.

SPOILER ALERT

So the male lead lied to the female lead that he's 24 years old but he's a high school senior. Now people are saying that maybe he's older than normal but why does that trope even exist? For goodness sake why didn't they just make him a college freshman? The high school thing does nothing for the plot so it didn't have to be there.

Omo I'm tired.

They were so cute together until the writer decided to make the guy a high schooler. I mean the writer deserves beating. I don't think I will ever feel fine if I realized I kissed or probably sleep with a high schooler. (maybe the fact that he is a virgin will console me sha)

P. S :this is not my real face

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:34am On Nov 09, 2020
#more than friends

So I like this drama so much that I watch it even without sub(I rarely do that, ayam not Kang) Ong Seung Wu acting have improved very well and I so much like how cute the leads are together. I really don't know how to go on and on about drama but I had to write something about this so that dramagod won't punish me.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:09am On Nov 09, 2020
I wonder why unni is calling my name upandan anyway happy birthday gu hye sun unni, I'm glad you're getting better, don't beat yourself up, people make bad decisions all the time, move on

,*currently watching*: 18 again, private lives, start up, the spies who loved me, healer
Song of the day : I mean you - 5dolls

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:31am On Nov 09, 2020
#mancrushmonday

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:49am On Nov 09, 2020
Who sang it better
Song title : alone
Artists : moonbin&sanha VS ukiss VS jea
My (hopefully) unbiased opinion : moonbin and sanha delivered a nice urban rnb, I like it but it's a bit basic, like it's almost generic rnb, aka everyone who does rnb has a song that sounds like this, but they have beautiful voices and it's a beautiful song so...

Ukiss's song is Japanese rock, also basic j-rock but I like it, I like the references to cards

Jea's is an ost, a ballad, she's good

If I had to score moonbin&sanha would get 2/5, ukiss 2.3/5, jea 2.5/5 (mostly for the chorus)

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:00am On Nov 09, 2020
Game time

MOON SE YOON

1. The first drama you saw him in

2. The most recent drama you saw him in

3. Your favorite drama of his

4. Your favorite character he's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving him

6. Favorite line/quote he has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see him play

8. A person you'd like to see him paired with in a drama (or in real life lol don't answer this)

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:01am On Nov 09, 2020
Guess the drama title
TALL CLUB

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:08am On Nov 09, 2020
Guess the drama from the screenshot

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:14pm On Nov 09, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

MOON SE YOON

1. The first drama you saw him in

2. The most recent drama you saw him in

3. Your favorite drama of his

4. Your favorite character he's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving him

6. Favorite line/quote he has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see him play

8. A person you'd like to see him paired with in a drama (or in real life lol don't answer this)

I've only seen him in different cameo roles, comedy is his calling, let him stay there

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:18pm On Nov 09, 2020
Haven’t had time to listen to this but, it looks good already

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 3:21pm On Nov 09, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

TALL CLUB

High society

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 3:24pm On Nov 09, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama from the screenshot

The undateables?

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 3:25pm On Nov 09, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

I've only seen him in different cameo roles, comedy is his calling, let him stay there

I don't even know him

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:01pm On Nov 09, 2020
toykathy:

The undateables?
Congratulations! You got both answers correctly

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:02pm On Nov 09, 2020
toykathy:

I don't even know him
LOL he mostly does variety shows

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 4:46pm On Nov 09, 2020
toykathy:

They were so cute together until the writer decided to make the guy a high schooler. I mean the writer deserves beating. I don't think I will ever feel fine if I realized I kissed or probably sleep with a high schooler. [s](maybe the fact that he is a virgin will console me sha)[/s]

P. S :this is not my real face

Corrected! angry

It's sickening. I don't know what their problem is honestly.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 5:11pm On Nov 09, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

These people are crazy.

SPOILER ALERT

Omo I'm tired.
I am telling you why did he have to be a high school senior it was very cool at the beginning when they were both 24 years old the romance was great but now it's something else so he his suppose to be in the same class with the salon ahjummas daughter strange.
I have to wait two weeks plus to be able to download episode 7 from dramanice and yeah the strange man dodosolsol lala sol did not show up as expected. and there is the issue with his friend that died in the car accident with Jun blaming his dad is quite strange from what we saw so far it's not his dad fault at all

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 5:17pm On Nov 09, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
I wonder why unni is calling my name upandan anyway happy birthday gu hye sun unni, I'm glad you're getting better, don't beat yourself up, people make bad decisions all the time, move on

,*currently watching*: 18 again, private lives, start up, the spies who loved me, healer
Song of the day : I mean you - 5dolls
this healer what is it about. or are you talking about jcw healer.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 5:22pm On Nov 09, 2020
I just watched the MTV EMA Awards yesterday it was nice seeing b.t.s banged 3 awards they were all smiles as usual.
waiting for their next song dynamite was nice but way too "engrish" for me but it was awesome on a way.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1574) (1575) (1576) (1577) (1578) (1579) (1580) ... (2179) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.