Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1591) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1967349 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1588) (1589) (1590) (1591) (1592) (1593) (1594) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:51pm On Nov 26, 2020
This is currently my favorite video on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66JGRP2GOgs

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:55pm On Nov 26, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

I don't even think I've ever heard this title in my whole life

It is like the continuation of Jumong if that is the one he is talking about.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by AyarmBoye(m): 9:00pm On Nov 26, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

I don't even think I've ever heard this title in my whole life
its the continuation of jumong series

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 9:16pm On Nov 26, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Abeg who be that person?

Only kangminhyuksho can answer you

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:01pm On Nov 26, 2020
toykathy:

Only kangminhyuksho can answer you
Jeongmal?

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:02pm On Nov 26, 2020
AyarmBoye:
its the continuation of jumong series

Oh eeyah, I don't watch sageuks so I don't even know where you can download it from, I hope you find it sha

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:51pm On Nov 26, 2020
toykathy:

Only one person is not looking forward to it. And we both know who that is grin

That's true, it's a Saguek!!!

Chai, Kangminhyuksho you should watch the teachers, it might convince you to start it. Just for fun

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:00am On Nov 27, 2020
Birthdays :

1. Park Chan Yeol

2. Nam Bo Ra

3. Lee Sang Yi

4. Park Soo Jin

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:02am On Nov 27, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

Chai, Kangminhyuksho you should watch the teachers, it might convince you to start it. Just for fun

I will dash her all my oppas if she watches it grin

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:08am On Nov 27, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

Erm... No thank you, I've seen a lot of teachers in my life, I'm tired of them lol

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:09am On Nov 27, 2020
toykathy:

I will dash her all my oppas if she watches it grin
LOL you can keep your suho

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:56am On Nov 27, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Erm... No thank you, I've seen a lot of teachers in my life, I'm tired of them lol

I meant TEASERS oh my God!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:06pm On Nov 27, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

I meant TEASERS oh my God!!!
Hahahahaha Lmao but no thank you

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:16pm On Nov 27, 2020

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ibkayee(f): 5:33pm On Nov 27, 2020
sarang60:

Yes you do that and if possible do a review of the songs as you go through them.

They are all married btw and I don’t play (just important information)
Lmao see threat grin

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ibkayee(f): 5:43pm On Nov 27, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:43pm On Nov 27, 2020
*sigh* private lives has ended and I have mixed feelings. Did it end well? Yes. Did I like the execution? No. They spent 5 or 6 episodes going round and round and then rushed the hell out of the last episode. Why did they team up in the very last episode? It's not bad but I'd have preferred them teaming up earlier, how am I supposed to believe a smart guy like Edward had such blind faith in GK ahjussi? It's believable but I refuse to believe. Anyway I still liked the drama even though I think they could have done better. I'm surprised samchon didn't die or get injured even once, I guess he's indestructible, in fact this drama is the definition of film trick, one person beating millions of people oshey Steven Seagal. I'm confused tho is Edward really disabled or is it a scam, Lmao when he got shot I didn't even feel sad cos I thought it was staged only for me to see oga in wheel chair, I'd like to think he's not paralyzed tho

The spies who loved me = same old same old, I just think this drama is a waste of good cast. I wish lim ju hwan would chill from all these serious wannabe roles and do something really fun and unpretentious like Dae Jang geum is watching, he does have great comedic timing, he just needs a really funny drama to bring it out of him

Now lemme goan check if gumiho oppa aired this week

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:44pm On Nov 27, 2020
ibkayee:
Nostalgia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gwvopq0u_BQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nTVjsi18OU
Pledis hwaiting even though they've basically killed after school for me

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ibkayee(f): 5:46pm On Nov 27, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Pledis hwaiting even though they've basically [b]killed after school [/b]for me
Are you talking about the creating of subgroups? One of the groups was called orange something I think lol

Last song from After School I've liked (or actually bothered to listen to to be fair lol):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjXXSsVNncQ

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ovems(f): 6:04pm On Nov 27, 2020
People I need help. I want to watch A Korean Odyssey but all the sites I download from (daebakdrama, kissasian and watchasian)have it in very large sizes, from 500mb and above. Please where else can I get it in smaller mb? 200mb or less. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:11pm On Nov 27, 2020
ibkayee:

Are you talking about the creating of subgroups? One of the groups was called orange something I think lol

Last song from After School I've liked (or actually bothered to listen to to be fair lol):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjXXSsVNncQ

Oh no, I loved the subgroups, I mean kill as in after school has been inactive for years, I think almost every member has graduated and Pledis isn't recruiting more members, I think they're done with after school and I'm sad about that

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:12pm On Nov 27, 2020
Ovems:
People I need help. I want to watch A Korean Odyssey but all the sites I download from (daebakdrama, kissasian and watchasian)have it in very large sizes, from 500mb and above. Please where else can I get it in smaller mb? 200mb or less. Thanks.

Try dramas.nu, you might find 200+ mb

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ovems(f): 8:44pm On Nov 27, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Try dramas.nu, you might find 200+ mb
Thanks. I just tried it now and it's 562mb sad

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:05pm On Nov 27, 2020
Ovems:
Thanks. I just tried it now and it's 562mb sad
Lmao eotteoke, sorry

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:42pm On Nov 27, 2020
EXO KAI

“I want nothing on me but you”

Me:

Papi, your wish is my command. (Dreams do come true)

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....(definitely not screaming)

His film is a masterpiece, his moves are immaculate, the songs sound incredible and the lyrics are just annoying....I hate it here.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ovems(f): 10:53pm On Nov 27, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Lmao eotteoke, sorry
cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:29am On Nov 28, 2020
Birthdays :

1. My sugar daddy Daniel henney, aka hottest

2. My baby shin soo yeon, she's just growing up so pretty, I can't!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:56am On Nov 28, 2020
Random late post : lol I totally forgot I wanted to beat Ravi and I just remembered. I love Ravi, I have always thought he was a good idol rapper, I know a lot of people didn't like his rap style during vixx's early days but I never had a problem with him. I thought he was good as per idol standards and then he did nirvana and I was like OK! Ravi is a rapper rapper, I really liked nirvana, it's probably my favorite song from him or maybe top 5 sha, I really liked the speed, and then Ravi decided to bless me by doing nirvana 2 and honestly he shouldn't have named that song after the awesome nirvana cos nirvana 2 was just noise, I get so pissed whenever it comes on my playlist, I don't think I would mind it much if he had given it a separate name, why spoil my fondness for the original nirvana sir, you have no right and you deserve cane. The endeu

P.s : unrelated but please why are people on Ji chang Wook's case for moving from one romcom to another, they claim he's better with action dramas than romcom and I'm just like Jesus people, should he only do action dramas because he was created for you, leave the man let him do what makes him happy, he was probably scared of getting typecast as an action star although if you ask me sef how many strictly action movies has he done, there's always a hint of romcom in his works (I don't know about fabricated city cos I didn't watch it). Some even went as far as saying he's doing romcoms to change people's perception about him cos he's probably part of the prison 101 guys. Anyway moral of the story = people should rest, don't watch his romcoms if you don't like them, or write a very good action script and take to his doorstep if you can.

*currently watching*: start up, the spies who loved me
Song of the day : a train to chuncheon - taeyeon

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:20am On Nov 28, 2020
#spotlightsaturday

Today's spotlight is on supporting characters from circle

1. Jung in sun as park min young aka one of the lead's girlfriend aka the crazy girl who turned out to be not so crazy

2. Seo Hyun chul as Hong Jin young aka righteous detective

3. Kim joong ki as Kim kyu chul aka baba ibeji

4. Shin dam soo as detective Choi aka not so righteous detective

I'm not including their pictures lol cos I'm just trying to be petty this morning

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:30am On Nov 28, 2020
Game time

KWON YURI

1. The first drama you saw her in

2. The most recent drama you saw her in

3. Your favorite drama of hers

4. Your favorite character she's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving her

6. Favorite line/quote she has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see her play

8. A person you'd like to see her paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:32am On Nov 28, 2020
Guess the drama title

MONSTROUS CREATURE FROM EUROPEAN FOLKLORE

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 10:34am On Nov 28, 2020
Birthdays :

1. Daniel Henney

2. Joo Woo Jae

3. Yoo Joon Sang

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1588) (1589) (1590) (1591) (1592) (1593) (1594) ... (2175) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.