Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1590) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1979900 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1587) (1588) (1589) (1590) (1591) (1592) (1593) ... (2178) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:45am On Nov 26, 2020
Nothing to be said, still speechless everytime.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:12am On Nov 26, 2020
Birthdays :

1. Kang Shin Il

2. Park Ji Hyun

3. Jung Woo Young

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:52am On Nov 26, 2020
sarang60:

Hahahahaha....oh yes, I laughed until I felt my intestines showing.
Ahhhhh! Lol OK I reserve my comment, don't want to get banned for...

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:55am On Nov 26, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

What is making you side your eye?

I mean, there are lots of Grammy's to go around, I don't know why I have to share BTS's own. Lemme just assume all of the budget went into providing for people during the covid lockdown

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:05am On Nov 26, 2020
I don't understand kdramas at times and. You made the male lead an high-schooler as if that was not enough, you had to give him leukemia again. Did he offend you? I seriously don't like this writer walahi

#dodosolsollalasol

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:29am On Nov 26, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

I mean, there are lots of Grammy's to go around, I don't know why I have to share BTS's own. Lemme just assume all of the budget went into providing for people during the covid lockdown

LMAO LMAO LMAO! Oya you get the Grammy we were supposed to give 9ice

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:30am On Nov 26, 2020
sarang60:
Nothing to be said, still speechless everytime.

Babeeeeeeeeee

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 8:50am On Nov 26, 2020
sarang60:

It’s not horror really, it’s not scary. It just has some dark scenes and as you watch, you will get used to all the unconventional things. The humor is tasteful.
there is nothing scary there I even found it ridiculous and funny rather than scary.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 8:57am On Nov 26, 2020
toykathy:
I don't understand kdramas at times and. You made the male lead an high-schooler as if that was not enough, you had to give him leukemia again. Did he offend you? I seriously don't like this writer walahi

#dodosolsollalasol
lol Jun has leukemia that seals the deal for me stopped in episode 9 the only good thing I got from this drama is I am going to buy a good piano and practice to be a pro so I can play "twinkle twinkle little star" but seriously this drama gave me a different perspective about musical instruments (I usually hates them because of their loudness.)

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 8:59am On Nov 26, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

they are going to get it for sure there is no contest I don't see how they will lose (BTS)

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:05am On Nov 26, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

YAAAAAAY I guess

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:08am On Nov 26, 2020
lordprogress:

they are going to get it for sure there is no contest I don't see how they will lose (BTS)

Erm.... I... Anyway I agree with you, they are winning, I was just playing with RaphaellaDD

P.s : I don't even know what I'm writing or why I am writing this because erm... *signs out in confuse*

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:23am On Nov 26, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

YAAAAAAY I guess

grin

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:58pm On Nov 26, 2020
toykathy:

#dodosolsollalasol

Hahahahaha.....”did he offend you?”

It is amazing how one can literally write creatively anything but still chooses to mess it up

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:58pm On Nov 26, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Ahhhhh! Lol OK I reserve my comment, don't want to get banned for...

Please say it.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:59pm On Nov 26, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

Aigoo....

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:02pm On Nov 26, 2020
lordprogress:

there is nothing scary there I even found it ridiculous and funny rather than scary.

Hahahahaha.... I know, that’s why I said the things were more unconventional than scary. It also has few bloody dark creepy scenes which some people don’t like.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 1:19pm On Nov 26, 2020
I'm soooo looking forward to Mr Queen AKA Match made in heaven!!!! The teasers are giving me life!!! Shin Hye Sun and Kim Jung Hyun are giving me joy!!! It's going to be awesome.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:44pm On Nov 26, 2020

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:05pm On Nov 26, 2020
sarang60:

Please say it.

When you said you lived, I wasn't so sure so I asked and you said your intestines even fell out so all I'm saying is I'm buying a hot black dress cos we both know I will need it

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:21pm On Nov 26, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

When you said you lived, I wasn't so sure so I asked and you said your intestines even fell out so all I'm saying is I'm buying a hot black dress cos we both know I will need it

Hahahahaha.....you are not getting rid of me that easily, you will definitely wear that dress to Kang MinHyuk oppa and I’s wedding.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:22pm On Nov 26, 2020
Sí Papi

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:25pm On Nov 26, 2020
Random:

This was just too precious not to share. Some of my babies have the most adorable pets ever and I just want to snuggle with them.

Look at this precious little cutie

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 4:25pm On Nov 26, 2020
sarang60:

Hahahahaha.....”did he offend you?”

It is amazing how one can literally write creatively anything but still chooses to mess it

up

Honestly, I don't understand those writers sometimes. My Lee Jae Wook is fine so I'm good

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 4:26pm On Nov 26, 2020
RaphaellaDD:
I'm soooo looking forward to Mr Queen AKA Match made in heaven!!!! The teasers are giving me life!!! Shin Hye Sun and Kim Jung Hyun are giving me joy!!! It's going to be awesome.

Only one person is not looking forward to it. And we both know who that is grin

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by AyarmBoye(m): 4:40pm On Nov 26, 2020
Please I’m dying to watch “kingdom of the winds” again.. where can I download it?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:41pm On Nov 26, 2020
To my gentle not so gentle giant, happy birthday baby. I celebrate you today, I will celebrate you tomorrow, I will continue to celebrate you always. Your spirit, your drive, your loyalty, your passion, your work ethics are all worthy of appreciation and celebration.

Don’t ever lose your passion for life my treasure, I will be here for you just as you have been for me.

Happy birthday again precious.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:42pm On Nov 26, 2020
Nae Nampyeon, so gorgeous.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:50pm On Nov 26, 2020
I am so going to love this.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:08pm On Nov 26, 2020
sarang60:

Hahahahaha.....you are not getting rid of me that easily, you will definitely wear that dress to Kang MinHyuk oppa and I’s wedding.

Lewl joke of the century

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:09pm On Nov 26, 2020
toykathy:

Only one person is not looking forward to it. And we both know who that is grin

Abeg who be that person?

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:11pm On Nov 26, 2020
AyarmBoye:
Please I’m dying to watch “kingdom of the winds” again.. where can I download it?

I don't even think I've ever heard this title in my whole life

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1587) (1588) (1589) (1590) (1591) (1592) (1593) ... (2178) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.