Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,992 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1593) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1973203 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1590) (1591) (1592) (1593) (1594) (1595) (1596) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ibkayee(f): 7:21pm On Nov 30, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

LOL @patience, it was really good tho but writer is ruining it small small
I think the girl and the romance part was annoying me, but overall I don't recall it being bad sha cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ibkayee(f): 7:24pm On Nov 30, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

I don't watch j dramas so I have no idea
Camera wise they look a bit dated and it's a pattern lol

I think it's so noticeable to me because Japan is known for being a hub of advanced technology

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:32pm On Nov 30, 2020
ibkayee:
Has anyone completed the Chinese drama The Untamed?

It's the top drama on MydramaList (and has been for some time), I tried to watch it but I just couldn't really get into it

So I'm wondering if I'm the anomaly here

Yes I finished it.

Yes I still watch clips and people reacting to it

Yes it deserves to be at the top

Yes you are the only one (hahahahaha....I kid, I am sure there are people who couldn’t get into it too)

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:34pm On Nov 30, 2020
ibkayee:
Am I the only one who thinks Japanese dramas look like they were recorded in the late 90s/early 200s, the recent ones o

I wear glasses but I don't think it's that lol

(sorry triple post lol)

Hahahahaha.... there cinematography can be wonky sometimes.

Don’t apologize for the triple post, it is highly appreciated and needed. Please post 7 or more if need be.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:35pm On Nov 30, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

I don't watch j dramas so I have no idea

What do you watch?

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:52pm On Nov 30, 2020
Congratulations babies

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:18pm On Nov 30, 2020
The title is as on point as the leads.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Yonce(f): 9:57pm On Nov 30, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
*sigh* startup started so strong, it's really sad to see it going downhill all because of a mumu love triangle, there are dramas where no matter how painful and heartwrenching a triangle is, you'll still love and appreciate it but here, it's just dumb and shouldn't have been dragged out this much and honestly at this point I'm not even sure writernim likes her main leads cos honestly speaking they don't have much going for them. I found myself analyzing them sef so..

Dosan pros: he sincerely loves dalmi, he's forward, he takes action by asking her out and going to look for her (sometimes)

Cons: he's an immature Lil biatch who can't separate his private life from work life, plus he's been sulking about mumu breakup (which he caused) for the past 3 years eww, tbh his friends are not even helping matters

Jipyeong pros: he's just the best, he's a sweetheart, a sacrificial lamb that can actually separate business from private life

Cons: really?! pining after someone for 3 years, he didn't give up, he didn't make a bold move on her mtcheww delete

Dalmi : lol I guess all I have to say is she needs to stop looking down on herself and honestly I don't think writernim put much thought into her character, one minute she's bold and confident, the next minute she wants to die of shame because boy came to save her business from hackers which is really nothing to be ashamed of. She knows jipyeong likes her and is semi toasting her but she won't come out to say dude stop I don't like you like that, I love Dosan. She likes Dosan but even after hearing jipyeong tell her Dosan might misunderstand their relationship she keeps quiet, rejects his call and cries, like I'm so confused

Anyway Las Las the drama is still an OK drama, could have been super good but writernim said MBA! I do love the fact that the humor is constant tho Lmao somebody please throw dosan's cousin away. I love that boy, Elsa and Anna concept lol. But wait o, it's been 3 years, dalmi and InJae are now on good terms, their mom lives with almeoni, how come nobody told injae about almeoni's failing eyesight, Lmao I can't believe that at all, by the way noongil was created for blind people and we never saw almeoni use it after the time jump, again rubbish writer. Anyway I always love hearing yeo jin goo voicing yeongshil, maybe park writernim is going to cast him in her next drama, I hope it is better written.

Apt summary!
I said it from the get go. This drama had the potential to be so much more than a baseless, exhausting love triangle that adds no value to the story.

The letter fiasco was swept under the rug and never resolved (did Dal mi ever confront Halmoni? I forget)

The sister (In Jae-Dal mi) plotline was built up to be something big but just felt strained and fell short.
Why is In Jae on the promotional poster when she has like 4 lines per episode?
They could have paired her up with Ji Pyeong as exes driven apart by their competitive work ethic and headstrongness but still have lingering feelings that they eventually succumb to.

Lastly the writer didn't need 16 episodes to tell this story. We could have been done in 8 episodes max. Maybe 9 for fanservice scenes.

@bold
Dosan's genius cousin is the best character ever.
"We are the future. . . .we need a partner. . . .we make a lot of money" is my new motivation to study. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:01pm On Nov 30, 2020
sarang60:

What do you watch?
Barney and friends

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Yonce(f): 10:06pm On Nov 30, 2020
Giving Chinese dramas a chance because why not? grin

Story of Yanxi Palace is going well so far.
I have nothing to compare it to (except maybe Empress Ki) but the costumes are fire�

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:08pm On Nov 30, 2020
Yonce:

Apt summary!
I said it from the get go. This drama had the potential to be so much more than a baseless, exhausting love triangle that adds no value to the story.

The letter fiasco was swept under the rug and never resolved (did Dal mi ever confront Halmoni? I forget)

The sister (In Jae-Dal mi) plotline was built up to be something big but just felt strained and fell short.
Why is In Jae on the promotional poster when she has like 4 lines per episode?
They could have paired her up with Ji Pyeong as exes driven apart by their competitive work ethic and headstrongness but still have lingering feelings that they eventually succumb to.

Lastly the writer didn't need 16 episodes to tell this story. We could have be done in 8 episodes max. Maybe 9 for fanservice scenes.

@bold
Dosan's genius cousin is the best character ever.
"We are the future. . . .we need a partner. . . .we make a lot of money" is my new motivation to study. cool

You are so right, dalmi never really confronted almeoni, fine let's believe she did that out of respect for her grandmother but I can't forgive the injae arc, as in she became totally useless after they got into sandbox, she's just walking upandan pouting and rocking pastel toned pant suits, waste of character that could have been an epic villain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:18pm On Nov 30, 2020
Yonce:

Giving Chinese dramas a chance because why not? grin

Story of Yanxi Palace is going well so far.
I have nothing to compare it to (except maybe Empress Ki) but the costumes are fire�

70 eps, it is not a small something

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Yonce(f): 11:46pm On Nov 30, 2020
sarang60:

70 eps, it is not a small something

I know. But it was apparently the most googled show in 2018 ahead of Game of Thrones.
I'm watching at X2 speed to save time.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:07am On Dec 01, 2020
Yonce:

I know. But it was apparently the most googled show in 2018 ahead of Game of Thrones.
I'm watching at X2 speed to save time.

I see, nice one.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:01am On Dec 01, 2020
Lmao I've been in fnc world lol, I swear I don't know the jazz that agency used on me, every once in a while I go to YouTube and watch all fnc related videos I can find, from idol groups to soloists to actors and actresses to comedians, everyone signed onto fnc owns my heart (even though there has been some disappointing mofos among them). Anyway I just realized how weird it is for p1harmony to debut in these covid times, I totally forgot music shows can't be taped live cos of social distancing so basically these babies are performing for empty seats lol, it's sad cos I think the best part about music shows are the fanchants and the screaming, I really feel bad for the people that debuted this year, they can't even do regular meet and greet with fans, everything is virtual *sigh* I really hope Covid goes away so we can go back to normal, I can't believe I'm stanning groups without knowing what their fanchants sound like aigoo.

P.s : I was really busy when p1harmony had their debut showcase on vlive, I missed it and I couldn't find it again, nobody has uploaded it with English subs on YouTube, the one I found was Indonesian subbed. I really need to watch that showcase, I've watched a few variety shows they've been on and I'd just like to say I have 6 new sons (*seriously praying none of them turn out foolish cos I can't shout*)

P.s p.s: new comeback for cherry bullet jebal, something more hands up and less aloha oe

P.s p.s p.s: I miss kokoro, linlin and mirae, only God knows where they are

P.s p.s p.s p.s: I wonder when the fight between China and Korea will end so Tony and Wie whatever his name is can actively promote in Korea, Tony does a few cf's and it's probably cos he has dual citizenship but I haven't seen or heard anything about the Wie guy

I need to go to bed.... After I do 1 more search for p1h's showcase

Modified:

Arrgghhhh I've found the showcase, in the same vlive that I searched a hundred million times Lmao, definitely watching it as soon as I can find the time, tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:32am On Dec 01, 2020
Birthdays :

1. Im Shi Wan

2. Jung Chae Yeon

3. Oh Yeon Ah

4. Byun Woo Min

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:20am On Dec 01, 2020
Birthdays :

1. My oppa and forever no 3 bias in ze:a im siwan.

2. My precious baby and no 1 bias in Dia and ioi Jung chaeyeon ssi

3. Oh yeon ah unni, somebody give this lady a lead role even if it's a web drama

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:37am On Dec 01, 2020
Random post : seems nam joo Hyuk doesn't have luck with love triangles in dramas, as far as I'm concerned from episode 1 of startup, dalmi and dosan have been my ship, yeah jipyeong is great but I preferred dalmi with dosan, unfortunately 99% of the audience prefer jipyeong, it reminds me of school 2015, Nam joo hyuk and Kim so Hyun was the main ship but 99% of the audience preferred her with sungjae

Note to njh: stay away from dramas with triangles and the world will love you e.g weightlifting fairy and the light in your eyes

*currently watching*: startup, the spies who loved me
Song of the day : taller than you - mamamoo (I miss the mamamoo that made hilarious songs like this)

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:59am On Dec 01, 2020
#throwbacktuesday

*sigh* this drama was so dumb. I feel like everyone involved in the writing and production owes the Korean national intelligence service a big apology cos according to the drama, everyone in the NIS is a mumu. The main lead spent 16 episodes rushing about based on emotions instead of common sense, I thought the main thing in being an agent means you throw away emotions and use your head aigoo, then they kept involving civilians in agency business I don't get, yes he's second lead but he's a civilian and not superman, why is he going about doing what agents were trained to do aigoo. The only thing I liked about this drama was that unni saw man she liked and went for him, no wasting time, no pushing and pulling, just straight shooting her shot.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:09am On Dec 01, 2020
Game time

HAN JI MIN

1. The first drama you saw HER in

2. The most recent drama you saw HER in

3. Your favorite drama of HERS

4. Your favorite character She's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving HER

6. Favorite line/quote She has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see HER play

8. A person you'd like to see HER paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:12am On Dec 01, 2020
Guess the drama title
THE TIME THE CLOCK DIDN'T WORK

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:16am On Dec 01, 2020
Guess the drama from the screenshot

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:26pm On Dec 01, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

HAN JI MIN

1. Great inheritance

2. The light in your eyes

3. I've loved all her dramas except for Hyde jekyll and me

4. Loved all her characters I've seen

5. Loved all of her otp's I've seen

7. I don't know if that drama with njh, jis and sma will still happen next year, I hope it does cos I've been dreaming about it

8. Lol I used to ship her with so Ji sub but he dumped us for a newscaster so all we have is each other lol

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 12:28pm On Dec 01, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama from the screenshot

To Jenny?

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 12:29pm On Dec 01, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

When time stopped?

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 12:34pm On Dec 01, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

HAN JI MIN

1. Padam padam
2-3. One spring night
4. Light in ur eyes
5. Jung Hae In
7. She will smash anyrole
8. Anyone really........ She's that good

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 12:35pm On Dec 01, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
Random post : seems nam joo Hyuk doesn't have luck with love triangles in dramas, as far as I'm concerned from episode 1 of startup, dalmi and dosan have been my ship, yeah jipyeong is great but I preferred dalmi with dosan, unfortunately 99% of the audience prefer jipyeong, it reminds me of school 2015, Nam joo hyuk and Kim so Hyun was the main ship but 99% of the audience preferred her with sungjae

Note to njh: stay away from dramas with triangles and the world will love you e.g weightlifting fairy and the light in your eyes

*currently watching*: startup, the spies who loved me
Song of the day : taller than you - mamamoo (I miss the mamamoo that made hilarious songs like this)

I am proudly one of them. Jipyeong deserves her more than dosan.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 1:17pm On Dec 01, 2020
toykathy:

Nah I am team Dosan. While Jipyeong is 100% my type, he had multiple opportunities to chyke Dalmi and he didn't. He can pocket his love now that she's into someone else.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:34pm On Dec 01, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

When EXO’s KAI RELEASED HIS MINI ALBUM.

when THE TITLE TRACK Mmmh MV was released YESTERDAY.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:35pm On Dec 01, 2020
toykathy:

I agree that he deserves her more, He is just a funny tool for now

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ibkayee(f): 3:48pm On Dec 01, 2020
sarang60:

Yes I finished it.

Yes I still watch clips and people reacting to it

Yes it deserves to be at the top

Yes you are the only one (hahahahaha....I kid, I am sure there are people who couldn’t get into it too)

Hahaha, what would you rate it? tongue

Maybe I just need to give it time lol

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ibkayee(f): 3:48pm On Dec 01, 2020
sarang60:

Hahahahaha.... there cinematography can be wonky sometimes.

Don’t apologize for the triple post, it is highly appreciated and needed. Please post 7 or more if need be.
Lol glad I'm not the only person noticing

Lol thank you, noted grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1590) (1591) (1592) (1593) (1594) (1595) (1596) ... (2176) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.