Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1677) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1980020 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1674) (1675) (1676) (1677) (1678) (1679) (1680) ... (2178) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:13pm On Apr 23, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

Lmao I wonder what about it is amusing, everybody is sick, dying or making unbelievable choices eotteoke

What do you expect me to say You are already discouraging her and she has downloaded it. Atleast I will push her ahead nah.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:03am On Apr 24, 2021
toykathy:

What do you expect me to say You are already discouraging her and she has downloaded it. Atleast I will push her ahead nah.

Lmao mianhaeyo, from now onwards I will only say nice things about oh my ladylord, in fact everybody must watch it, it's literally the drama of the century

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:22am On Apr 24, 2021
lordprogress:

lol I can't say I can speak this even after watching for 5 years now but I enjoy their ost even better than Korea now.
try watching my forever sunshine by Mark prin.

I am obsessed with their osts, their lyrics are incredible and the songs just always fit, their voices are wonderful, the emotions are breathtaking....and did I say I am obsessed?....Hahahahaha

Mark prin = an actual babe...

One of the very few ships I have but I am still jealous of. They better not break up.....Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:25am On Apr 24, 2021
I AM NOT READY

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:43am On Apr 24, 2021
Birthdays :

1. Kim Tae Ri

2. Kim Hyun Joo

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:38am On Apr 24, 2021
toykathy:
Birthdays :

1. Kim Tae Ri

2. Kim Hyun Joo

1. I want to be friends with her.
2. Happy birthday unnie

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:41am On Apr 24, 2021
What is icecream?

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:25pm On Apr 24, 2021
Birthdays :

1. Kim Hyun joo unni

2. Lee Seul-bi

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:26pm On Apr 24, 2021
sarang60:
What is icecream?

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:40pm On Apr 24, 2021
[quote author=kangminhyuksho post=101083915][/quote]

Gomawo.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:07pm On Apr 24, 2021
Lee min ki, Kim Ji won and Lee El have been cast in a drama and I'm just like Yass, I'm not sure what the relationship will be cos the drama is based on the lives of 3 siblings so I don't know if they are the siblings or one of them will be his girlfriend but I do know anything would be better than the shi!tshow that is oh my ladylord, I can't wait for this drama and I also can't wait for Nana and minhyuk to get dramas that will wipe the stench of omll, especially that minhyuk that has done 2 back to back meh characters

*currently watching*: oh my ladylord, taxi driver, a witch's love
Song of the day : all of tvxq's discography (again lol)

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:08pm On Apr 24, 2021
sarang60:

Gomawo.
You're welcome

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:35pm On Apr 24, 2021
Guess the drama title
MOLE

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:37pm On Apr 24, 2021
Guess the drama from the screenshot

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Toyyien(f): 8:14pm On Apr 24, 2021
Who is watching true beauty ��
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:17pm On Apr 24, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

MOLE

Spy

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:18pm On Apr 24, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

The screenshot is not loading

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:34pm On Apr 24, 2021
toykathy:

The screenshot is not loading

lmao. Mianhaeyo unni, i just realized

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:37pm On Apr 24, 2021
Game time

AHN BO HYUN

1. The first drama you saw him in

2. The most recent drama you saw him in

3. Your favorite drama of his

4. Your favorite character he's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving him

6. Favorite line/quote he has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see him play

8. A person you'd like to see him paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:38pm On Apr 24, 2021
toykathy:

Spy

Correct!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:08pm On Apr 24, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

AHN BO HYUN

1. The first drama you saw him in

2. The most recent drama you saw him in

3. Your favorite drama of his

4. Your favorite character he's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving him

6. Favorite line/quote he has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see him play

8. A person you'd like to see him paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

1. Golden cross even though it was a really minor role

2. Iteawon Class

3. All his dramas I've seen

4. Well... I don't have one lol

5. I don't think I've seen him in a romantic role

7. I'm looking forward to his upcoming drama, his character looks like a hobo from the pictures I've seen lol

8. He's acting with Kim go eun which is great but I'd like to see him act with Yuri for some reason

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:09pm On Apr 24, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

LOL

Dear olodos,

Yes I know I put the pictures late but the answer is just too simple so I refuse to give it to y'all, that being said

YONGPAL

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:27am On Apr 25, 2021
Random insomniac post : As usual I can't go to sleep (even though I have to wake up super early tomorrow) so I guess it's time to do what I do best which is lol cuss fnc out for all the wasted potential of my babies lol, I hate that agency. I'm not even going to talk about honeyst, I think I've finally completely let go of them (I think), let me start from cherry bullet. They just removed 3 members, no notice, no explanation, like the fans don't matter or whatever *sigh* anyway I'm glad mirae is back, she made her 2nd debut with pixy and yayyy she's even a main vocalist there, the group is actually really good and I hope they succeed even though they're from a small company, of course people are saying shame on fnc for wasting mirae and barely giving her lines even though she's lead vocal and while I do agree I also feel like haeyoon and bora are way way better than mirae vocally so that's not really a problem, but wait oh fnc seems to use this same M.O of barely giving people lines, I remember when sf9 debuted and hwiyoung had like zero lines lol(well look at my baby shining now) also there was a time taeyang barely got lines even though he's freaking taeyang, also I'm just here casually watching soul get absolutely no lines in p1harmony, I don't even know who is in charge of management and line distribution there (OK I do lol) but that person needs to do better. Back to cherry bullet, during their predebut days I totally saw mirae as a variety star, if fnc had played their cards right she would have been slaying variety shows and getting more popularity for the group but alas no sense, in fact sf9's dawon is probably one of the funniest Idols right now and I really thought fnc would milk it and get him a lot of variety shows plus he's also a good actor but nope I swear those people don't even know what they have aigoo. Unfortunately I don't even have news about kokoro, uri cherry bullet's cute rabbit, I hope she's somewhere living her dream and the one wey they pain me pass my linlin, I can forgive everything but I don't think I can ever forgive them losing linlin, that girl was made to be a star, she has such an amazing presence, even though she rarely got any lines due to the fact that her Korean wasn't fluent (I can understand that excuse) you could still tell that she is such a hardworking ball of energy who was just happy to be on stage but I swear fnc probably just saw her as a backup dancer. I also don't know what she's up to now but I really just want her to live her dream. At least it's not all bad news cherry bullet and p1harmony are actually getting good songs so their talent isn't being completely wasted but honestly the whole management can actually do better, there is plenty of untapped potential in fnc that stays untapped, all they care about is milking cnblue's popularity in Japan and collecting foreign currency and milking the hell out of all the cf deals rowoon, Jung hae in, jiwon and seolhyun has. Tueh! They had Yuna for years and couldn't even give the girl a solo album, at least sm even gave Luna and amber the opportunity to release solo albums, in fact I'm going to bed, anger is a good motivation for sleep I guess

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:23am On Apr 25, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

LOL

Dear olodos,

Yes I know I put the pictures late but the answer is just too simple so I refuse to give it to y'all, that being said

YONGPAL

I wasn't even here

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:24am On Apr 25, 2021
Slowly coming back to bae status.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:26am On Apr 25, 2021
We survived 2 weeks without Vincenzo and I don't how we did it

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 9:36am On Apr 25, 2021
Birthdays :

1. Seo Ji Hoon

2. Jung In Sun

3. Jung Da Bin

4. Yoon Chan Young

5. Jay Park

6. Kim Jong Kook

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 9:36am On Apr 25, 2021
B'day cont'd

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:33am On Apr 25, 2021
toykathy:
Birthdays :

1. Seo Ji Hoon

2. Jung In Sun

3. Jung Da Bin

4. Yoon Chan Young

5. Jay Park

6. Kim Jong Kook

Happy birthday to everyone....great list

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:33am On Apr 25, 2021
toykathy:
B'day cont'd

#Baes

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:47am On Apr 25, 2021
CHUANG 2021

I just want to say I am glad I was part of this whole experience, I am grateful to all the babies that put in so much effort to entertain me. I am sorry to all the ones that didn't make it yet, better things will surely come.

I am so proud of all the bold sarangs of mine that left home to pursue their dreams in a place they were unfamiliar with, it paid off.

I am grateful to the organizers of this show, it must not be easy to make something of this magnitude in a time like this.

I am grateful to all the mentors for just being so supportive.

Amber is such a beautiful person inside and out and I appreciate all she did for my boys. All the mentors were amazing.

INTO1 will always be special to me. Well done boys and congratulations.

I cant wait to watch the final today..... what will I do with my Saturdays from now on ehnnnn.... this show was my desert.

Also special thanks to Ning unnie for loving Mika from day one, I think we were both fangirling together at some point.... I will put up her pictures because she deserves a shout out.

Vincenzo is also coming to an end cry

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:57pm On Apr 25, 2021
sarang60:

I wasn't even here
LOL I know

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1674) (1675) (1676) (1677) (1678) (1679) (1680) ... (2178) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.