Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,108 members, 7,814,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1678) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1967088 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1675) (1676) (1677) (1678) (1679) (1680) (1681) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:38pm On Apr 25, 2021
He has and will always be NUMBER ONE

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:52pm On Apr 25, 2021
I didn't know he wasn't paid for that outstanding performance. NAE SARANGGGGGGGG..... The story was so heartbreaking and I am so proud of how much Justice he served it.

NAE SECOND IN COMMAND.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:08pm On Apr 25, 2021
Birthdays :

1. Jung da bin, lol this is a girl I hold really close to my heart, I feel like her mom or elder sister sef, one of the earliest dramas I watched was wonderful life and that was her debut drama, she was only 5, it has been fun watching her grow through different dramas, I can't believe this queen is now 21, I wish her a scandal free career.

2. Another baby of mine Yoon chan young, now a 20 year old man, why does time fly so fast *sob* lol

3. My love seo Ji hoon, all I want is for him to keep getting awesome roles, he's so good, he deserves nothing but the best.

4. Jung in sun my sweet, I'm glad she's gotten another drama, I hope it is better than the last one

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:10pm On Apr 25, 2021
sarang60:
I didn't know he wasn't paid for that outstanding performance. NAE SARANGGGGGGGG..... The story was so heartbreaking and I am so proud of how much Justice he served it.

NAE SECOND IN COMMAND.

This is just so sweet to read, this deserves an appreciation post tbh @sarang60 give honor to whom honor is due. PROPERLY

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:32pm On Apr 25, 2021
Wheww taxi driver is everything! And I'm glad the ratings also show, first of all, I am so glad we got a teaser for episode 7 cos if we hadn't I swear I would have died of heart attack, as soon as episode 6 ended, I was just like "e don be, ahn go eun has gone crazy, uri taxi driver team are on their own, they're going to be exposed and that is the end" but thankfully from the teaser, even though go eun has gone emotionally rogue (with good reason), uri team can still handle themselves. I wonder how the bad guys get increasingly annoying as the episodes increase. Tueh! That Jang daepyo or whatever is just such a lousy sore loser scum of the earth, like the adjectives I have for him will get me banned from nairaland so let me just stop here, he probably had a very poor childhood with inferiority complex and now that he has money he must treat everyone like shi!t. I'm watching this drama and I'm consoling myself with its just TV but I'm also sad, angry and heartbroken that this is just a representation of society, there are people who are this evil, there are people who suffer as much as the victims in this drama do, Urghh I can't deal, like I can't even believe that guy stayed working there for 6 months, say wetin happen? Wawu! I'm glad the drama keeps sending messages about not giving up and finding courage to fight injustice but how are we sure the people in authority are even ready to help, one bribe or blackmail and your case is covered up *sigh* I swear it's really hard to be positive in this world. I like how we got to see that uri driver's childhood dream was to be an actor, that explains how he's able to act out different scenarios. I really wish blue bird ahjussi could do without that loan shark lady, she is so going to put them in trouble, do chul has already escaped, who knows how much trouble that one is going to cause outside and by the way I swear there are a lot of psychos in this drama but I think blue bird ahjussi is the biggest psycho of all, it seems his grief has completely fried his brain, because how do you have the mind to imprison scum and have the patience to even preach and try to reform them even though they are still basically nasty scum, like it's TV but I just want to wring their necks and he has them all up in his face for months? Years? Aigoo I can't deal, you can't tell me anything, that man is a psycho, a righteous psycho lol

*currently watching*: oh my ladylord, taxi driver, a witch's love
Song of the day : stay - taeyeon

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:42pm On Apr 25, 2021
Guess the drama title
LOVE IS AN EXTRA PUBLICATION

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:55pm On Apr 25, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

This is just so sweet to read, this deserves an appreciation post tbh @sarang60 give honor to whom honor is due. PROPERLY

Are you alright chingu, wink if you need saving.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:58pm On Apr 25, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Wheww taxi driver is everything! And I'm glad the ratings also show, first of all, I am so glad we got a teaser for episode 7 cos if we hadn't I swear I would have died of heart attack, as soon as episode 6 ended, I was just like "e don be, ahn go eun has gone crazy, uri taxi driver team are on their own, they're going to be exposed and that is the end" but thankfully from the teaser, even though go eun has gone emotionally rogue (with good reason), uri team can still handle themselves. I wonder how the bad guys get increasingly annoying as the episodes increase. Tueh! That Jang daepyo or whatever is just such a lousy sore loser scum of the earth, like the adjectives I have for him will get me banned from nairaland so let me just stop here, he probably had a very poor childhood with inferiority complex and now that he has money he must treat everyone like shi!t. I'm watching this drama and I'm consoling myself with its just TV but I'm also sad, angry and heartbroken that this is just a representation of society, there are people who are this evil, there are people who suffer as much as the victims in this drama do, Urghh I can't deal, like I can't even believe that guy stayed working there for 6 months, say wetin happen? Wawu! I'm glad the drama keeps sending messages about not giving up and finding courage to fight injustice but how are we sure the people in authority are even ready to help, one bribe or blackmail and your case is covered up *sigh* I swear it's really hard to be positive in this world. I like how we got to see that uri driver's childhood dream was to be an actor, that explains how he's able to act out different scenarios. I really wish blue bird ahjussi could do without that loan shark lady, she is so going to put them in trouble, do chul has already escaped, who knows how much trouble that one is going to cause outside and by the way I swear there are a lot of psychos in this drama but I think blue bird ahjussi is the biggest psycho of all, it seems his grief has completely fried his brain, because how do you have the mind to imprison scum and have the patience to even preach and try to reform them even though they are still basically nasty scum, like it's TV but I just want to wring their necks and he has them all up in his face for months? Years? Aigoo I can't deal, you can't tell me anything, that man is a psycho, a righteous psycho lol

*currently watching*: oh my ladylord, taxi driver, a witch's love
Song of the day : stay - taeyeon

YESSSSSSSSSS......APPRECIATE

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:59pm On Apr 25, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

LOVE IS AN EXTRA PUBLICATION

Love is a bonus book

Romance is a bonus book

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:09pm On Apr 25, 2021
Nae heartstrings

Congratulations sarang.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:11pm On Apr 25, 2021
请不要哭 (Qǐng bùyào kū)

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:19pm On Apr 25, 2021
sarang60:

Are you alright chingu, wink if you need saving.
Lewl thank you superman. Just having a super busy weekend

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:22pm On Apr 25, 2021
sarang60:

YESSSSSSSSSS......APPRECIATE
Aigoo

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:24pm On Apr 25, 2021
sarang60:

Love is a bonus book
Romance is a bonus book
LOL why the double answer, you're correct sha

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:45am On Apr 26, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

LOL why the double answer, you're correct sha

Choose the one you like kinda situation

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:47am On Apr 26, 2021
Congratulations to INTO1 for their debut, right of the gate they are already booking deals everywhere. They have been invited to 2 programs already and I can't wait to see more of them as a group.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:48am On Apr 26, 2021
HAHAHAHAHA

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Jeon(f): 7:46am On Apr 26, 2021
sarang60:
HAHAHAHAHA
Lolzzz.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 9:40am On Apr 26, 2021
Birthdays :

1. Nam Gyu Ri

2. Kang Dae Sung

3. Jung Ha Joon

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:21am On Apr 26, 2021
Lushie can finally go home and he is was waving and taking pictures with fans....he was indeed happy.

I can't wait to see you on the covers of your dreams.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:12pm On Apr 26, 2021
I always very happy when he is active. Keep enjoying life oppa.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:53pm On Apr 26, 2021
Guys I found a movie we can start with....MINARI sounds great. I think is a Korean American movie.

What do you guys think?

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:01pm On Apr 26, 2021
sarang60:
Guys I found a movie we can start with....MINARI sounds great. I think is a Korean American movie.

What do you guys think?

YESSSSSSSSSS! My babiesesssss movie, plus Oscar winner youn yeo jung, I'm in

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by tosik(m): 9:44pm On Apr 26, 2021
sarang60:
HAHAHAHAHA
don't worry i will soon pay for your plastic surgery treatment..

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:57am On Apr 27, 2021
Happy birthday to my no 2 bias in miss a, fei unni, oohhh she's so pretty!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:09am On Apr 27, 2021
Awwnn after 100 years Lee Kwang soo oppa is leaving running man, wow, still feels weird, apparently he has not been in top condition since his accident last year and he's been having difficulty filming running man, I hope he gets every rest and healing he needs, at least he's still active as an actor. Now I wonder if he'll be replaced on running man or if they'll continue as they are. Oh well, as long as everyone is safe and healthy, I'm good.

*currently watching*: oh my ladylord, taxi driver
Song of the day : four seasons - taeyeon

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:13am On Apr 27, 2021
Game time

HAN YERI

1. The first drama you saw her in

2. The most recent drama you saw her in

3. Your favorite drama of hers

4. Your favorite character she's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving her

6. Favorite line/quote she has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see her play

8. A person you'd like to see her paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:14am On Apr 27, 2021
Guess the drama title

UNIDENTICAL ASPIRATIONS

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:16am On Apr 27, 2021
Guess the drama from the screenshot

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:07pm On Apr 27, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

HAN YERI

1. The first drama you saw her in

2. The most recent drama you saw her in

3. Your favorite drama of hers

4. Your favorite character she's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving her

6. Favorite line/quote she has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see her play

8. A person you'd like to see her paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

1. Technically I first saw her in the drama special yeon woo's summer but since we're talking about dramas then it's imaginary cat even though she played a cat and technically didn't appear in the drama lol

2. My unfamiliar family

3. Imaginary cat and my unfamiliar family

4. Her character in imaginary cat, like I'm not a pet person and cats are even the worst pets to me but that drama made me think a cat was cute *face-palm* lol

5. She and her two men in unfamiliar family (aigoo a queen)

7. A woman escaping with her son from an abusive husband who happens to be a righteous chief of police on the outside but scum in private

8. Lee Je hoon as the husband, I suddenly want to see him as a villain, I think he'd kill it. Real life - whoever she wants

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:49pm On Apr 27, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

UNIDENTICAL ASPIRATIONS

Different dreams

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:55pm On Apr 27, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama from the screenshot

You drive me crazy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1675) (1676) (1677) (1678) (1679) (1680) (1681) ... (2175) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.