Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,677 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1692) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1978187 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1689) (1690) (1691) (1692) (1693) (1694) (1695) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 2:38pm On May 17, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the song title without vowels

RFTP - NFLYNG

Rooftop - N.Flying

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 2:39pm On May 17, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Wow apparently the writer adapting taxi driver had some creative disagreements with the director or whatever and it's a new writer that's in charge of episode 11-16, I wonder what would have been the bone of contention, is it on how they would be caught or how esom would join the team, anyway I hope the change doesn't disrupt much, episode 11&12 was still OK so I hope the drama will still continue to make sense even though the writers have changed

P.s : happy birthday to my no 2 bias in Kara Han seungyeon, I'm still waiting to see what YG will do for her career, all these perfectly normal people signing with YG and I'm just wondering why

*currently watching*: taxi driver, so I married an antifan, youth of May, doom at your service
Song of the day : why - 4minute(yeah cos I'm really wondering why seungyeon and naeun signed with YG lol)

I hope the argument was about the number of kisses and this new writer is giving us more than one. There must be kiss between the leads....I want kisssss

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:39pm On May 17, 2021
RaphaellaDD:

That is no excuse! I haven't watched one episode but just the pictures of him, oh la la. Hehehe

I have the right to decide what my excuse is.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 3:41pm On May 17, 2021
sarang60:

I have the right to decide what my excuse is.

No you don't *Knife*
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:04pm On May 17, 2021
RaphaellaDD:

Somebody that is not normal angry

N right? I swear it's abnormal how hot he is. He should be arrested for public disturbance or something.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:04pm On May 17, 2021
RaphaellaDD:

When the devil calls your name

Correct!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:05pm On May 17, 2021
RaphaellaDD:

Wawu

LOL

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:06pm On May 17, 2021
RaphaellaDD:

Money flower

Correct! Why do I feel like I've asked this before?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:06pm On May 17, 2021
RaphaellaDD:

Rooftop - N.Flying

Correct

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:07pm On May 17, 2021
RaphaellaDD:

I hope the argument was about the number of kisses and this new writer is giving us more than one. There must be kiss between the leads....I want kisssss

This was also one of my hopes but I didn't want to set myself up for disappointment and heartbreak so I stuck to safer options lol

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:09pm On May 17, 2021
Guess the drama from the screenshot

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 4:56pm On May 17, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

N right? I swear it's abnormal how hot he is. He should be arrested for public disturbance or something.

LMAO I don't like you

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 4:57pm On May 17, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama from the screenshot

Move to heaven

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:53pm On May 17, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Wow apparently the writer adapting taxi driver had some creative disagreements with the director or whatever and it's a new writer that's in charge of episode 11-16, I wonder what would have been the bone of contention, is it on how they would be caught or how esom would join the team, anyway I hope the change doesn't disrupt much, episode 11&12 was still OK so I hope the drama will still continue to make sense even though the writers have changed

P.s : happy birthday to my no 2 bias in Kara Han seungyeon, I'm still waiting to see what YG will do for her career, all these perfectly normal people signing with YG and I'm just wondering why

*currently watching*: taxi driver, so I married an antifan, youth of May, doom at your service
Song of the day : why - 4minute(yeah cos I'm really wondering why seungyeon and naeun signed with YG lol)

I didn't realize even, I thought it was amazing the way the john doe was found and presented if you get what I mean. I hope we get a flash back to see how it happened. Now I hope this pain will make her join them.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:55pm On May 17, 2021
RaphaellaDD:

LMAO I don't like you

Neither do I

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:03pm On May 17, 2021
RaphaellaDD:

LMAO I don't like you

Awwnn thank you

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:04pm On May 17, 2021
RaphaellaDD:

Move to heaven

Correct!!!

Well congratulations, you are queen for today

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:06pm On May 17, 2021
sarang60:

I didn't realize even, I thought it was amazing the way the john doe was found and presented if you get what I mean. I hope we get a flash back to see how it happened. Now I hope this pain will make her join them.

I get what you mean but I guess this means you haven't seen last week's episode cos she has joined them, sort of, she's their latest client, she's seeking revenge for prosecutor Wang

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:08pm On May 17, 2021
sarang60:

Neither do I

I'm loving all of the dislike, keep it up

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:10pm On May 17, 2021
sarang60:

Neither do I

LMAO yesss let's bully Kang

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:11pm On May 17, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

Correct!!!

Well congratulations, you are queen for today
Muahahaha my reign of evil and terror has begun!!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:46pm On May 17, 2021
RaphaellaDD:

Muahahaha my reign of evil and terror has begun!!!

Thank my network that didn't grant me access since yesterday

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:04pm On May 17, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

I get what you mean but I guess this means you haven't seen last week's episode cos she has joined them, sort of, she's their latest client, she's seeking revenge for prosecutor Wang

I will see it tonight then. What is sleep?

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:30pm On May 17, 2021
toykathy:

Thank my network that didn't grant me access since yesterday

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

LMAO

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 9:22am On May 18, 2021
Birthdays :

1. Im Joo Hwan

2. Taeyang

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:27am On May 18, 2021
APPRECIATION POST FOR ROOKIE IDOLS

This is just to appreciate every idol group that has debuted between March 2020 and now, it must not be easy to debut during covid, no live shows, very few opportunities to actually interact with fans, it must be discouraging but they're still soldiering on. I wish them the best and I can't wait for the world to come back to normal. Also I don't know if it's because most of the rookie Idols these days have been trainees for so many years and some have actually been in groups that later disbanded so they have enough experience but whenever I watch music shows these days I'm just so amazed by how bold they look, maybe it's cos there's no crowd and they're just performing for cameras but still, they all just seem so confident and not like rookies at all, when I compare older Idols during their rookie days and these new ones the difference is so clear, even though the older ones were great, they had this air of "I'm new at this and I don't know what to do" but these ones are just like we're here to burn the stage, some of them are even refusing to lipsync on music shows and I'm so impressed, again might be the fact that covid restrictions is helping them get enough rest instead of jumping from concert to concert, all I'll say is these babies shouldn't be called rookie Idols but rookie monsters cos that's what they are. Here's hoping they're all managed well.

P.s : happy birthday to the president of supporting lead role *sigh* lim ju hwan oppa, I sha know that one day one day, you'll play lead even if it's in the year 2034

Song of the day : not in the mood today, I have deadlines I have to meet and all the not sleeping I did last weekend finally caught up with me, I went to bed by 9pm last night so couldn't work through the night, need to catch up

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:28am On May 18, 2021
toykathy:
Birthdays :

1. Im Joo Hwan

Oppaaaaaaaaaa!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:33am On May 18, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

YOONA

1. The First drama you saw her in

2. The Most recent drama you saw her in

3. Your Favorite drama of hers

4. Your Favorite character she's played

5.Your Favorite drama otp involving her

6. Favorite line/quote she has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see her play

8. A person you'd like to see her paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

Since hush has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:04pm On May 18, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

Since hush has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

I haven’t watched it yet so my answers remain the same

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:10pm On May 18, 2021
Who sang it better
Song title : gorgeous
Artists : Bobby VS tvxq
My (hopefully) unbiased opinion : I like Bobby's song, nice beats, nice delivery, nice bridge

Tvxq's song is also nice, love the chorus

If I had to score both songs would get 3/5

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:14pm On May 18, 2021
Guess the song title without vowels

LVFTRLV - TVXQ

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:14pm On May 18, 2021
Guess the drama title without vowels

GBLN

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1689) (1690) (1691) (1692) (1693) (1694) (1695) ... (2176) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.