Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,530 members, 7,823,308 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1693) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1978059 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1690) (1691) (1692) (1693) (1694) (1695) (1696) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:15pm On May 18, 2021
Guess the drama title

ROMANCE AT NIGHT

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:18pm On May 18, 2021
Guess the drama from the screenshot

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:40pm On May 18, 2021
#throwbacktuesday

I loved this drama, awesome chemistry between the leads, seckshi tango classes lol but really what I loved the most was how they didn't drag out any misunderstandings, some dramas will drag a tiny bit of misunderstanding for 8 episodes but not this one, they sorted out things on time and gave me enough love so.... Yeah

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 2:33pm On May 18, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title without vowels

GBLN

Goblin

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 2:42pm On May 18, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the song title without vowels

LVFTRLV - TVXQ

Love after love - TVXQ

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 2:42pm On May 18, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

ROMANCE AT NIGHT

Love in the moonlight?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 2:45pm On May 18, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama from the screenshot

Good doctor

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:04pm On May 18, 2021
RaphaellaDD:

Good doctor

Correct!

RaphaellaDD strikes again, you got all answers correct!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:06pm On May 18, 2021
#throwbacktuesday Part 2 (one shot)

Title : THE BRIGHTEST MOMENT IN LIFE

Main Cast :
Yeo min joo
Kim hee Jung
Kim do yeon
Cha Kwang soo

Channel : kbs
Year: 2012

Fun fact : this drama special has 2 episodes and I'm not going to be able to write about both cos that would just be torture to my fingers, all I'm going to do is a summary.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:08pm On May 18, 2021
Yeo min joo and Kim hee Jung play sisters, ymj is the eldest and is a serious goody two shoes type, she gets the best grades in school, never misses a class and is very obedient to their parents. Khj is the exact opposite, she wants to drop out of school to become a musician, always cutting classes and keeping late nights, she dislikes how much her parents show affection to ymj, she is of the opinion that her parents only like ymj while she always tends to get into trouble and so she can't stand ymj. Another reason she dislikes ymj is that the rock band oppa she likes has a crush on ymj. One day khj gets into a huge fight with their parents and leaves home, that same moment ymj faints, she is rushed to the hospital and it is discovered that she has cancer and only has a few months to live.

The parents are devastated, they spend all night crying at the hospital. Khj returns home the next day to meet an empty house, she concludes that her parents are at work and ymj is at school, she gets angry thinking that no one cared to look for her.

Las Las she discovers that her family is in the hospital. Meanwhile ymj thinks it's unfair that she has always been good, doing nothing but studying to be a doctor but now she has cancer and will die before she can get into college, she decides to reject treatment and live her life doing things she couldn't do when she was healthy, the positions change with Khj having to become the responsible one who's trying to keep her sister alive and ymj becoming the one who has lost faith in the world and wants to live recklessly.

BY the end of the drama, the family is reconciled, Khj comes to realize that her family didn't hate her and she was the one just being a nasty teenager, she comes to love her sister and accept the fact that the rock band oppa will never like her as he only has eyes for ymj. Ymj encourages Khj to do what she loves so she becomes serious with her music and becomes the lead singer of rock band oppa's band.

Spoiler alert : ymj dies of cancer, Khj composes a song for her, I cried my eyes out. The endeu.

I'd rate this 10/10

WHAT I LIKED ABOUT IT
1. Everything, y'all know I love my sad dramas.

WHAT I DIDN'T LIKE ABOUT IT
1. Nothing

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:57pm On May 18, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

Correct!

RaphaellaDD strikes again, you got all answers correct!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA
MY REIGN OF TERROR CONTINUES

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:39pm On May 18, 2021
RaphaellaDD:

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA
MY REIGN OF TERROR CONTINUES

Thank my busy schedule grin

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by descarado: 10:12pm On May 18, 2021
Yes! SIG is killing my poor heart in Doom At Your Service. I loved him from Smile Have........ ( he exudes male sexual aura effortlessly right from Reply series) The review on Vicki was fantastic. That babe that did strong woman....., she is something else. Very strong female lead. Chemistry is top notch. Lots of interesting extras. Cinematography is in another level.
I will have to wait the remaining episodes out and binge watch.
Nigerian entertainment industry, when will u guys wake up and stop dishing out obi is a boy, he is a boy. Gosh.

Hello guys. kiss

Joonki is on one mafia drama. Seriously? shocked
South korea isn't into mafia dramas like turkey or South America. Anybody watching?
I don't know if it's me but, after Innocent Man,I don't dig him anymore. Maybe, I will when I watch this his drama when it ends.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:02pm On May 18, 2021
descarado:
Yes! SIG is killing my poor heart in Doom At Your Service. I loved him from Smile Have........ ( he exudes male sexual aura effortlessly right from Reply series) The review on Vicki was fantastic. That babe that did strong woman....., she is something else. Very strong female lead. Chemistry is top notch. Lots of interesting extras. Cinematography is in another level.
Nigerian entertainment industry, when will u guys wake up and stop dishing out obi is a boy, he is a boy. Gosh.

Hello guys. kiss

South korea isn't into mafia dramas like turkey or South America. Anybody watching?
I don't know if it's me but, after Innocent Man,I don't dig him anymore. Maybe, I will when I watch this his drama when it ends.

LOL @obi is a boy, it is well with Nigeria, wow I'm surprised to hear that you no longer "dig" song joong ki, he's everything, any Vincenzo has ended so you can start watching it

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:45am On May 19, 2021
Lol just because I slept super early last night, my body is legit rejecting sleep aigoo how to deal with this insomniac life. Anyway lemme post some of my favorite videos, there are a lot of videos with these kinds of content but these are my favorites and let me just say God bless whoever took the time to put these together. These days whenever people ask why I listen to Kpop I just send them videos like these, no need for long talk

Girl version part 1: P.s to those people who think girl groups are bottom tier or whatever, look at all of the iconic-Ness you're missing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_23va_rTQzk

Part 2 :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tjru2yEW3Ow

P.s : I'm super pained that Spica wasn't added, I know the uploader did her best and almost everyone I like is here but I mean, how do you miss Spica, also no uhm Jung Hwa, no lim Kim, no yubin and yeeun solo, really? Anyway I'll forgive that cos wonder girls are there but Tsk Tsk I need a part 3

For the boys

Part 1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=go7lgH71QNw

Part 2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4vUo14yBfs

Also pissed that ze:a, high4, honeyst, highlight, the eastlight, boyfriend, boys republic, up10tion and led Apple are missing, also how is there not a hyunseung, Chen, Henry and zhoumi solo or even any of super junior kry or d&e Tsk Tsk still a good video tho and I'm grateful for it but I still want to beat somebody.

Las Las I'm going to blow my own trumpet, watching these videos made me realize I have top taste and I only stan the best, now if there was a way I could use that to collect money from bank *sigh*

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:56am On May 19, 2021
descarado:

Hello guys. kiss

You won't regret watching vincenzo

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:15pm On May 19, 2021
Urghhh youth of May is so good. It's a really simple story that is nothing new. Boy meets girl, boy and girl fall in love, circumstances prevent them from falling in love, it's literally every love story that has been written but it's so tastefully presented I can't even. The cast is doing such a wonderful job, the writer and director are amazing and right now I just want to kill oh man seok ahjussi, he's such a bully, leave my babies to enjoy love o. Seo ryung is so annoying, she's a coward who has never had to take responsibility for things she does and she's always going about looking for trouble and expecting other people to clean up her mess as per queen of the world or what? I'm just going to say it now, hee Tae has to be the best male lead ever created in a drama, he's so freaking perfect, like everytime I finish an episode I think I've reached the maximum level of love I can have for Lee do Hyun and then another episode comes and the love just goes even deeper, like I legit feel pain in my chest just watching him, I guess that is real love. At this point I'd like to apologize to all the boys I've loved before (lol) I'm sorry I never really loved y'all cos this is the first time I'm experiencing this feeling, I guess e don be for me then cos my one true love is ending in about 3 weeks when the drama finishes airing and everyone returns to their normal life lol, will I ever have this feeling again, I seriously doubt it *wails in French*

This week's episode of doom at your service wasn't as exciting as the premiere week's but it's still good, can someone please tell seo in guk and park bo young to get a room, it's obvious they're totally hot for each other, I don't know why they're wasting my time with unnecessary drama, just kiss already please, all this fight and dragging no make sense, I guess my initial thought that sig used to be human is true, I think he gave up on life after losing his mom, also now I know why they didn't show the aunt's face, she's the spit image of their mom, so I was kinda right. Wow I'm surprised Lee soo Hyuk is somehow entangled in Kang Tae oh and shin do Hyun's love story, I hope this is not going to be a triangle, seems lsh's character has a thing for pitiable girls, I don't want a triangle cos I think kto and sdh look good together and they seem to not be over each other but I can also totally see the writer making sdh and lsh fall for each other so I have a headache already, dear God make it stop.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 5:25pm On May 19, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Urghhh youth of May is so good. It's a really simple story that is nothing new. Boy meets girl, boy and girl fall in love, circumstances prevent them from falling in love, it's literally every love story that has been written but it's so tastefully presented I can't even. The cast is doing such a wonderful job, the writer and director are amazing and right now I just want to kill oh man seok ahjussi, he's such a bully, leave my babies to enjoy love o. Seo ryung is so annoying, she's a coward who has never had to take responsibility for things she does and she's always going about looking for trouble and expecting other people to clean up her mess as per queen of the world or what? I'm just going to say it now, hee Tae has to be the best male lead ever created in a drama, he's so freaking perfect, like everytime I finish an episode I think I've reached the maximum level of love I can have for Lee do Hyun and then another episode comes and the love just goes even deeper, like I legit feel pain in my chest just watching him, I guess that is real love. At this point I'd like to apologize to all the boys I've loved before (lol) I'm sorry I never really loved y'all cos this is the first time I'm experiencing this feeling, I guess e don be for me then cos my one true love is ending in about 3 weeks when the drama finishes airing and everyone returns to their normal life lol, will I ever have this feeling again, I seriously doubt it *wails in French*

This week's episode of doom at your service wasn't as exciting as the premiere week's but it's still good, can someone please tell seo in guk and park bo young to get a room, it's obvious they're totally hot for each other, I don't know why they're wasting my time with unnecessary drama, just kiss already please, all this fight and dragging no make sense, I guess my initial thought that sig used to be human is true, I think he gave up on life after losing his mom, also now I know why they didn't show the aunt's face, she's the spit image of their mom, so I was kinda right. Wow I'm surprised Lee soo Hyuk is somehow entangled in Kang Tae oh and shin do Hyun's love story, I hope this is not going to be a triangle, seems lsh's character has a thing for pitiable girls, I don't want a triangle cos I think kto and sdh look good together and they seem to not be over each other but I can also totally see the writer making sdh and lsh fall for each other so I have a headache already, dear God make it stop.

That triangle should be deep and painful. That's all I'm asking for

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by descarado: 6:19pm On May 19, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

LOL @obi is a boy, it is well with Nigeria, wow I'm surprised to hear that you no longer "dig" song joong ki, he's everything, any Vincenzo has ended so you can start watching it
It happens.
Yeah, I will binge watch.
Thank u kiss

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by descarado: 6:22pm On May 19, 2021
toykathy:

What! shocked shocked
Are you a sadist? kiss

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:09pm On May 19, 2021
toykathy:

Lmao witch, what is your obsession with stupid triangles

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:12pm On May 19, 2021
descarado:

What! shocked shocked
Are you a sadist? kiss

She is

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:21pm On May 19, 2021
Appreciation post for the bestest boy in the world Jonghyun

Let me go straight to the point, I've never heard any sound like Jonghyun's. It's so distinct! Whether he's singing about doing the do in Hallelujah, cocktail, etc. Or singing about pain in y si fuera, you can tell it's him.

A few months ago I randomly opened Oh my venus to skip through it and an OST started playing and I was like this is Jonghyun. Not just because I know his voice but because of his sound.

Now his discography isn't perfect but it's close to perfection. At least 3 times in a week I randomly think about who has access to his PC/hard drive with all his songs on it lol. I'd steal it if I could, fight me.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:26pm On May 19, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

She is

Kamsamnida

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:28pm On May 19, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

Lmao witch, what is your obsession with stupid triangles

Honestly, I sort of enjoy the foolish triangles more than the actual romance. The feeling of knowing you can't have something but still try is kinda cute.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:29pm On May 19, 2021
descarado:

What! shocked shocked
Are you a sadist? kiss

Lmaoooo!!!

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:01pm On May 19, 2021
RaphaellaDD:
Appreciation post for the bestest boy in the world Jonghyun

Let me go straight to the point, I've never heard any sound like Jonghyun's. It's so distinct! Whether he's singing about doing the do in Hallelujah, cocktail, etc. Or singing about pain in y si fuera, you can tell it's him.

A few months ago I randomly opened Oh my venus to skip through it and an OST started playing and I was like this is Jonghyun. Not just because I know his voice but because of his sound.

Now his discography isn't perfect but it's close to perfection. At least 3 times in a week I randomly think about who has access to his PC/hard drive with all his songs on it lol. I'd steal it if I could, fight me.

I miss him so much

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:03pm On May 19, 2021
toykathy:

Kamsamnida

You're welcome

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:05pm On May 19, 2021
toykathy:

Honestly, I sort of enjoy the foolish triangles more than the actual romance. The feeling of knowing you can't have something but still try is kinda cute.

Tsk Tsk, only when done right like in youth of May, once it seems senseless like oh my ladylord mtcheww that's just annoying to watch

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:08pm On May 19, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

I miss him so much

Sending you hugs baby

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Rocktation(f): 12:30am On May 20, 2021
Ovems:

Looking forward to it. Good morning.

Super dope drama! Once I got started with it, I looked for every opportunity to get back to it. Even at bus terminuses. I had it bad. I'm amazed that it took this long to discover it. You guys certainly hoarded this one from me. cry

I like that it was straight to biz from the get go and was so maintained till the end. Very lovely plot, indeed. The actress was totally on point. The male lead however, seemed to be exhibiting episodic facial paralysis, as his expression wasn't always indicative of what he was professing. And his voice lacked emotion. I wonder who told him soldiers are always supposed to sound tough. I can't say that I hated him, though.

There are lacunae in the plot too, such as why the step mother didn't want to live, when she abandoned the Yoon Se-ri - they didn't say. Neither did they tell us who found the vintage watch and conveniently pawned it...and some more stuff..

Then, the writer went and killed the con artist and I couldn't register that. Not until when they were thanking me for watching. Mscheww. I wonder what that was about.

I also appreciate the breather from all those hanging cartoon hearts and insane pop-ups, kdramas have become infamous for. Infact, I'm very wary of dramas that they explicitly describe as romcoms, these days.

Anyway, I can confidently vouch for only four dopest of the dopest kdramas now, lol;
What's Wrong With Secretary Kim
Crash Landing On You
Healer
Flower of Evil

Pretty much a tyro, still, so make una no too vex for me...moving on to the Something About 1%...maybe. The video quality is one kain.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ovems(f): 5:29am On May 20, 2021
Rocktation:

Super dope drama! Once I got started with it, I looked for every opportunity to get back to it. Even at bus terminuses. I had it bad. I'm amazed that it took this long to discover it. You guys certainly hoarded this one from me. cry

I like that it was straight to biz from the get go and was so maintained till the end. Very lovely plot, indeed. The actress was totally on point. The male lead however, seemed to be exhibiting episodic facial paralysis, as his expression wasn't always indicative of what he was professing. And his voice lacked emotion. I wonder who told him soldiers are always supposed to sound tough. I can't say that I hated him, though.

There are lacunae in the plot too, such as why the step mother didn't want to live, when she abandoned the Yoon Se-ri - they didn't say. Neither did they tell us who found the vintage watch and conveniently pawned it...and some more stuff..

Then, the writer went and killed the con artist and I couldn't register that. Not until when they were thanking me for watching. Mscheww. I wonder what that was about.

I also appreciate the breather from all those hanging cartoon hearts and insane pop-ups, kdramas have become infamous for. Infact, I'm very wary of dramas that they explicitly describe as romcoms, these days.

Anyway, I can confidently vouch for only four dopest of the dopest kdramas now, lol;
What's Wrong With Secretary Kim
Crash Landing On You
Healer
Flower of Evil

Pretty much a tyro, still, so make una no too vex for me...moving on to the Something About 1%...maybe. The video quality is one kain.
I am glad you enjoyed CLOY. You are right about the plot holes, I am not a fan of how it ended too but the story and acting makes up for the plot holes.
Something About I% has a poor video quality true but the story, acting, and comedy makes up for it.
I hope you enjoy it as much as we did. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (1690) (1691) (1692) (1693) (1694) (1695) (1696) ... (2176) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.