Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,346 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1716) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1971694 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1713) (1714) (1715) (1716) (1717) (1718) (1719) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ovems(f): 7:20pm On Jun 22, 2021
PATAlolade:

What I enjoyed most about movie is the ending, I don't care for the beginning I long as I fall in love with the plot.
Oh, the plot was good. But you may want to slap the writer at the end, the last episode I think.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ovems(f): 7:25pm On Jun 22, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

Honestly my list is long long and I can't even watch most of these current ones cos I still have dramas from 2005 on my to do list and I'm sort of OCD about order lol so until I clear the old dramas, new ones will have to wait.
But all the ones you currently watching are current dramas.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:36pm On Jun 22, 2021
Ovems:

But all the ones you currently watching are current dramas.

Yeah. I pick some to save myself the stress of dramas piling up jare. The problem is for those I don't watch when they aired, I have to watch in some sort of chronological order

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by descarado: 9:04am On Jun 23, 2021
sarang60:

She is from timbuktu
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by descarado: 9:05am On Jun 23, 2021
bukatyne:

As in cheesy

How are you doing? kiss
Your sis dey o.
Thanks

Hope you and yours are OK?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by descarado: 9:06am On Jun 23, 2021
sarang60:

Ailee and her vocals are in charge.
I know. She is on another level kiss
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by descarado: 9:07am On Jun 23, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

I'm the president of the polyamorous club of the universe dear
cheesy cheesy
We dey learn from you cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:22am On Jun 23, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

I'm sure you'll find someone who's only yours lol

Just like you will soon too, fingers crossed.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 9:22am On Jun 23, 2021
Birthdays :

1. Kim Hyun Soo

2. Im Ji Yeon

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:52am On Jun 23, 2021
Wait time is flying like crazy oh! It's wild. Wasn't it a few months ago Sarang rightfully spammed the group with pictures of LMH celebrating his birthday and then he posted the gifts and all he got from fans...

This year is domanga ga ga ga ga ga ga ga ga

Happy birthday Lee Min Hope, Sarang's husband angry

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:53am On Jun 23, 2021
sarang60:

Just like you will soon too, fingers crossed.

Oh honey I have. All 1,350 of them

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:54am On Jun 23, 2021
RaphaellaDD:
Wait time is flying like crazy oh! It's wild. Wasn't it a few months ago Sarang rightfully spammed the group with pictures of LMH celebrating his birthday and then he posted the gifts and all he got from fans...

He doesn't want your belated birthday wishes. Where were you yesterday madam?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:17pm On Jun 23, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

He doesn't want your belated birthday wishes. Where were you yesterday madam?

What is this attack on my person? I will not take this please. Ready your horse Kang, we meet at dawn. angry

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:18pm On Jun 23, 2021
The writer(s) of doom at your service is very confused. Like very, VERY confused.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:19pm On Jun 23, 2021
RaphaellaDD:

LMAO I just realised that autocorrect changed Ho to Hope..... I screamed!!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:21pm On Jun 23, 2021
I DESPERATELY want to watch Voice 4 (and no it's not only because of my sugar daddy) but I haven't seen the first 3 parts (yes, I deserve flogging).

So many dramas, so little time!!! I wish the drama gods will go on a break for like 3 months and give us time to watch old dramas, lol.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 12:27pm On Jun 23, 2021
RaphaellaDD:
I DESPERATELY want to watch Voice 4 (and no it's not only because of my sugar daddy) but I haven't seen the first 3 parts (yes, I deserve flogging).

So many dramas, so little time!!! I wish the drama gods will go on a break for like 3 months and give us time to watch old dramas, lol.

You just described me. I have alot to watch with little time. I still have dramas from last year

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:45pm On Jun 23, 2021
toykathy:

You just described me. I have alot to watch with little time. I still have dramas from last year

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:02pm On Jun 23, 2021
RaphaellaDD:

Hahahahaha....thank you chingu. This year we had a quite celebration at home.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:11pm On Jun 23, 2021
Ovems:
Sarang60, I am surprised you have not wished Lee Min-Ho a happy birthday. Or are you guys having a private party? cheesy cheesy

Oh no don't be surprised, with the delta variant now, we are extra cautious no big parties. He had to go to the warehouse to take pictures with his gifts this year as they poured in from all works of life.

I didn't shout about it because as supportive wife, I have to be careful. There are some people that have been trying to take him from me. You won't even believe when I tell you that married women are after him too. It is a pity that their own husband named Kang is not enough for them and for this reason, oppa told me to celebrate quietly.

Trust me it was fun. I just want to use this medium to thank everyone who genuinely celebrated with us and on our behalf. To all the other people with ulterior motives, you can............. wink

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 2:49pm On Jun 23, 2021
sarang60:

Oh no don't be surprised, with the delta variant now, we are extra cautious no big parties. He had to go to the warehouse to take pictures with his gifts this year as they poured in from all works of life.

I didn't shout about it because as supportive wife, I have to be careful. There are some people that have been trying to take him from me. You won't even believe when I tell you that married women are after him too. It is a pity that their own husband named Kang is not enough for them and for this reason, oppa told me to celebrate quietly.

Trust me it was fun. I just want to use this medium to thank everyone who genuinely celebrated with us and on our behalf. To all the other people with ulterior motives, you can............. wink
Lmaoooo. Should I grab popcorn @Kangminhyuksho?

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ovems(f): 3:49pm On Jun 23, 2021
sarang60:

cheesy you are really a dutiful wifey cheesy. When I didn't see your shout-out here, I was wondering cos I know you post his pictures almost every week.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ovems(f): 3:50pm On Jun 23, 2021
toykathy:

I will bring the drinks grin

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:23pm On Jun 23, 2021
RaphaellaDD:

What is this attack on my person? I will not take this please. Ready your horse Kang, we meet at dawn. angry

Oshey lemme call my backup ka3na

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:24pm On Jun 23, 2021
RaphaellaDD:
The writer(s) of doom at your service is very confused. Like very, VERY confused.

Sweetheart, right now I'm just enjoying the cinematography, ost's and bgm's. Every other thing na wash

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:27pm On Jun 23, 2021
sarang60:

Lmao someone please show me where I ever claimed gu jun pyo as a husband! It has never happened. Na fan we fan please, I have never wanted Lee min ho in that way

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:29pm On Jun 23, 2021
toykathy:

Lmao let's all grab popcorn and watch her fight with artificial enemies over Kim tan

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:30pm On Jun 23, 2021
Ovems:

I will bring the drinks grin

Please make sure mine is lipton or chivita iced tea

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:10pm On Jun 23, 2021
As @RaphaellaDD said doom at your service = Bleh plot + beautiful everything else. I skipped through episode 14 so I really can't tell what happened except for the fact that Ji na and Hyun kyu have finally ended things (I think, I don't know, oppa come to me), dong Kyung and doom considered getting married (I think, I don't know if they actually did) and doom disappeared at the end (*sigh* what else is new). I did watch episode 13 and one of my favorite parts was her blaming him for forgetting her lol. I'm like bi!tch lol you made him forget you and you're blaming him, it was hilarious. I saw Lee soo Hyuk kiss and I was like OmG this should be a stand still moment, so oppa can get girl in a drama heol. The last time I saw him kiss anyone in a drama was in valid love which I watched in 2014. I'm happy for him o (even though the kiss wasn't anything special)

Mad for each other has ended. My lovely crazies. I can't believe they were kissing on top of criminal aigoo I love them. But seriously, during that car chase when he climbed the car, couldn't anyone stop it, it wasn't as if the road was isolated, there were people everywhere

I haven’t found English subs for episode 8 of racket boys so I have not watched it yet but I'm loving the cameos, I'm loving the kids. Urghh I'm so sad they are middle school kids so we can't get lovey dovey scenes. Those babies are too cute. I really hope we get at least one of those mumu drama peck kiss. I mean se Yoon was crying on hye kang's shoulder and he couldn't even hug her properly cos they're middle schoolers. They're all cute tho and I ship the two "couples". Now lemme go and seriously hunt for subs

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 1:47am On Jun 24, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

Oshey lemme call my backup ka3na

LMAO

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 5:26pm On Jun 24, 2021
Birthdays :

1. Kim Sunoo (my baby)

2. Ji Jin Hee

3. Kim Yeo Jin

4. Son Hyun Joo

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 6:17pm On Jun 24, 2021
Mino is so hot, Jesus.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1713) (1714) (1715) (1716) (1717) (1718) (1719) ... (2176) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.