Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1718) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1972266 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1715) (1716) (1717) (1718) (1719) (1720) (1721) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:41am On Jun 26, 2021
Unnie, Jake said hello.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:42am On Jun 26, 2021
Yeah yeah.....

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:43am On Jun 26, 2021
Yeah yeah yeahhhhhhhhh......

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:44am On Jun 26, 2021
Good morning everyone.

Ask me not.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:38pm On Jun 26, 2021
Rocktation:

Really? I admit to noticing little translation inconsistencies in dramas sometimes sha and I catch myself saying - oh, I think they meant to say this and that...
But they should take it easy with this titling discrepancies abeg.

I didn't suspect anything with this drama at all. The Thai version was exactly, "My Love From Another Star" and it comes up first in search results. It was while watching one of those YouTube drama lists, that I saw familiar Korean faces and they called it, "My Love From The Star". Then I ran a search on Kissasian and saw the right faces against the "You, Who Came From The Stars", while still tagging My Love From Another Star" as one of its titles.. The experience was just crayzy.

I kept wondering what is wrong with people, that is not wrong with me. The Thai version is nothing to write home about...even though their ladies are drop dead gorg.

I have now also taken note of that I Remember You, cos it's on my list. Thank you.

LOL I'm sure the next time you watch a drama, you'll wikipedia to see if it has different adaptations

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:40pm On Jun 26, 2021
sarang60:
Good morning everyone.

Ask me not.

The only sun in fnc's sky

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Englishisamust: 1:46pm On Jun 26, 2021
Does arthal chronicles have episode 15
Because the one am having here is season 1 ep 1-14 and it is not complete

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by descarado: 1:52pm On Jun 26, 2021
I really miss Kim Woo Bin a lot.
Is he okay now and going to make a comeback soon?

The ost "only you" of uncontrollably fond has been my ringtone since that drama.
Ahaaa, Suzy......zip my mouth grin

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Rocktation(f): 2:41pm On Jun 26, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

LOL I'm sure the next time you watch a drama, you'll wikipedia to see if it has different adaptations

No two ways about that one. The Thailand was even written in the description box. It was my eyes that refused to see it. I also forgot that someone once said that Thailand and some other Asians' works were also classified as K-drama, so I wasn't in an active lookout for country of origin.
Then again, had it been interesting, I still would have thought that it's the Thailand version that everyone was going crazy about.

descarado:
uncontrollably fond has been my ringtone since that drama.

I read that this drama has promise too. I will get there, eventually.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by captainhoo: 4:46pm On Jun 26, 2021
descarado:

The ost "only you" of uncontrollably fond has been my ringtone since that drama.
Hahahaha this movie was worth watching. It's a pity the ML died.

Btw, his eyebrows has evolved, it isn't so raised in this série unlike in 'the hiers'. I was fond of his full dark very-raised brows in the hiers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RichNFamos1: 4:57pm On Jun 26, 2021
I came to read comments ....
Anyway I have YouTube channels for sell
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:40pm On Jun 26, 2021
Hi

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 1:33am On Jun 27, 2021
sarang60:
Unnie, Jake said hello.

Hello to you too nae pumpkin

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 2:36am On Jun 27, 2021
descarado:

My husband is healthy and doing well oh!
He's back to work but mostly doing commercials and a documentary (I think this is over). I can't wait for his casting news.

Lol Suzy's acting has improved since UF, check her out in Vagabond grin

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 2:40am On Jun 27, 2021
Englishisamust:
Does arthal chronicles have episode 15
Because the one am having here is season 1 ep 1-14 and it is not complete

Lol arthdal chronicles has 18 episodes but if you haven't started it then I'll suggest you wait. It hasn't finished but the second season's release date hasn't been confirmed
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 2:42am On Jun 27, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

The only sun in fnc's sky

Wait SF9 is under FNC?

Wait FNC manages FT Island abi?
Let me google it because I'm getting confused cheesy

Modified:
LMAO I am a confused soul. I thought CN blue and FT Island were under different companies....don't ask me why.

They have really good artistes and groups....

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:51am On Jun 27, 2021
RaphaellaDD:

My husband is healthy and doing well

Not your husband bish!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:04am On Jun 27, 2021
RaphaellaDD:

Wait SF9 is under FNC?

Wait FNC manages FT Island abi?
Let me google it because I'm getting confused cheesy

Modified:
LMAO I am a confused soul. I thought CN blue and FT Island were under different companies....don't ask me why.

They have really good artistes and groups....

I mean why do you think I keep saying I own those babies. Those are my children that I've groomed since their pre debut days *sigh* repeat after me

Ft island
Innovator
Cnblue
Juniel
Aoa
Nflying
Sf9
Honeyst
Cherry bullet
P1harmony

LOL yes I know I included people who are no longer in the agency and some people who are in prison and some who are just straight up dumb but yes every fnc baby has(had) a special place in my heart so I guess I can't just completely erase the fools among them. Oh fnc is still a shi!t agency tho but I love the idiots and their ceo

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:58am On Jun 27, 2021
Birthdays :

1. Yang Jin Sung unni, I really don't know what is happening to her career, she has not been in anything since 2018 and she is too good to be a forgotten actress. Somebody give this woman an epic comeback jebal

2. Son ho jun oppa, very hilarious. Need him in another drama asap

3. Forever my no 2 bias in wonder girls ahn so hee, love her!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:45am On Jun 27, 2021
Random post : my playlist is forever on shuffle and Ravi's red velvet just came on and now I'm here laughing at the hilarious situation caused by the song and wondering why do these celebrities "lie", I don't even know if I should call it lie or if it's some sort of selective amnesia or if it's due to the fact that they live insanely busy lives and meet lots of people so maybe it's understandable or maybe I should just stop making excuses for the liars. OK so I know I've confused y'all so here's the story.

Ravi released a song called red velvet, it's a really sexy song, basically its about how he wants to do nasty things to a girl and he was using food analogies (red velvet cake) to describe how he'll eat the girl and what not. Now the issue is that not only did he name the song red velvet which is the name of a girl group, he also made a puns using the names of 2 of the members of the group and one of their title tracks. Red velvet fans got angry and said he was sexualizing their stars and that he should apologize and remove the music from streaming sites, I think some channels even banned the song. Now I know that wasn't Ravi's intention, he was just being creative with his writing and it was just unfortunate that the song was such a raunchy song and I actually understand how netizens felt, honestly it didn't seem like a big deal to me but I perfectly understand where they were coming from especially in this Era of the me too movement and all the raging psychos in the world before someone goes to assault the girls because Ravi sang about how he wants to bend someone over and put his d in their you know what. Anyway Ravi apologized and did take down the song and I think modified the lyrics (not before I got the original tho skrr skrr lol I'm a fool), so the whole issue started when instead of Ravi to just apologize and end it there. Oga said he's sorry he didn't mean to sexualize or disrespect the girls and that he didn't know any of them personally Lmao that was what scattered everywhere, lol netizens got angry cos that was just a bald faced lie, Ravi had worked with yeri before, they shot an mv together sef, he played her elder brother in the video and now he claims he doesn't know her, he was even following her on IG Lmao I was just like Ravi why, so honestly even if they hadn't worked together, Ravi is friends with taemin and Kai who are friends with red velvet members, Idols always hang out together, ALWAYS, forget what they try to sell you, there's no way Ravi will tell me he has never hung with a red velvet member before, so I'm now like did he forget lol or did he mean they aren't close friends. The issue also made me remember two "lies" that my faves told.

So during promotions for the heirs, a journalist asked Kim woo bin about his relationships with the female Co stars, oga raved about everyone and said he was very impressed with Krystal because she was very nice and cute and bubbly and blah blah blah, then he said that was the first time he worked with an fx member and I'm just like Ermmm excuse me sir but back in 2012, you were in to the beautiful you with sulli, you even played a guy with a crush on her and there was no one in the world who didn't know that sulli was fx so did you forget abi did you lie or did you not rate that one cos you were just a guest actor

Second one, during oh my ladylord promotions, they asked minhyuk about his Co stars, he raved about Nana and said this was his first time working with her and I'm just like sir? Lmao when Nana, lizzy and raina formed orange caramel in 2012, minhyuk was the male lead of their debut music video, he and Nana were the lead couple in the video sef, also after school and cnblue were endorsed by fossil and Nana and minhyuk went to China in 2014 to represent their groups at fossil's anniversary so sir did you lie or did you forget or do you mean you've never worked with her in a drama. Anyway may the lord heal all of them from amnesia

*currently watching*: doom at your service, racket boys, hospital playlist 2
Song of the day : love - s.e.s

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:51am On Jun 27, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

Not your husband bish!

Please click on my profile and check my picture ma angry

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:58am On Jun 27, 2021
RaphaellaDD:

Please click on my profile and check my picture ma angry

As long as you get the message ma

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:06am On Jun 27, 2021
Guess the drama title

HOGWART STUDENT'S ROMANCE

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:11am On Jun 27, 2021
Guess the drama from the screenshot

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:15am On Jun 27, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Random post : my playlist is forever on shuffle and Ravi's red velvet just came on and now I'm here laughing at the hilarious situation caused by the song and wondering why do these celebrities "lie", I don't even know if I should call it lie or if it's some sort of selective amnesia or if it's due to the fact that they live insanely busy lives and meet lots of people so maybe it's understandable or maybe I should just stop making excuses for the liars. OK so I know I've confused y'all so here's the story.

Ravi released a song called red velvet, it's a really sexy song, basically its about how he wants to do nasty things to a girl and he was using food analogies (red velvet cake) to describe how he'll eat the girl and what not. Now the issue is that not only did he name the song red velvet which is the name of a girl group, he also made a puns using the names of 2 of the members of the group and one of their title tracks. Red velvet fans got angry and said he was sexualizing their stars and that he should apologize and remove the music from streaming sites, I think some channels even banned the song. Now I know that wasn't Ravi's intention, he was just being creative with his writing and it was just unfortunate that the song was such a raunchy song and I actually understand how netizens felt, honestly it didn't seem like a big deal to me but I perfectly understand where they were coming from especially in this Era of the me too movement and all the raging psychos in the world before someone goes to assault the girls because Ravi sang about how he wants to bend someone over and put his d in their you know what. Anyway Ravi apologized and did take down the song and I think modified the lyrics (not before I got the original tho skrr skrr lol I'm a fool), so the whole issue started when instead of Ravi to just apologize and end it there. Oga said he's sorry he didn't mean to sexualize or disrespect the girls and that he didn't know any of them personally Lmao that was what scattered everywhere, lol netizens got angry cos that was just a bald faced lie, Ravi had worked with yeri before, they shot an mv together sef, he played her elder brother in the video and now he claims he doesn't know her, he was even following her on IG Lmao I was just like Ravi why, so honestly even if they hadn't worked together, Ravi is friends with taemin and Kai who are friends with red velvet members, Idols always hang out together, ALWAYS, forget what they try to sell you, there's no way Ravi will tell me he has never hung with a red velvet member before, so I'm now like did he forget lol or did he mean they aren't close friends. The issue also made me remember two "lies" that my faves told.

So during promotions for the heirs, a journalist asked Kim woo bin about his relationships with the female Co stars, oga raved about everyone and said he was very impressed with Krystal because she was very nice and cute and bubbly and blah blah blah, then he said that was the first time he worked with an fx member and I'm just like Ermmm excuse me sir but back in 2012, you were in to the beautiful you with sulli, you even played a guy with a crush on her and there was no one in the world who didn't know that sulli was fx so did you forget abi did you lie or did you not rate that one cos you were just a guest actor

Second one, during oh my ladylord promotions, they asked minhyuk about his Co stars, he raved about Nana and said this was his first time working with her and I'm just like sir? Lmao when Nana, lizzy and raina formed orange caramel in 2012, minhyuk was the male lead of their debut music video, he and Nana were the lead couple in the video sef, also after school and cnblue were endorsed by fossil and Nana and minhyuk went to China in 2014 to represent their groups at fossil's anniversary so sir did you lie or did you forget or do you mean you've never worked with her in a drama. Anyway may the lord heal all of them from amnesia

*currently watching*: doom at your service, racket boys, hospital playlist 2
Song of the day : love - s.e.s

LMAO I saw this whole Ravi/Red velvet gist and I couldn't shout. I actually don't understand why he'd make a song like that with such obvious ties when he knows how kpop fans are. I'm sure he knew it was risky business but he took a chance and it backfired. He'll be fine.

Ravi is sha getting into one hot water after the other (the chillin homie situation) and I'm just crossing my fingers hoping that he doesn't have a major scandal.

Now.....where is his song with Taeyeon?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:16am On Jun 27, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

GO KYUNG PYO

1. The first drama you saw him in

2. The most recent drama you saw him in

3. Your favorite drama of his

4. Your favorite character he's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving him

6. Favorite line/quote he has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see him play

8. A person you'd like to see him paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

Since private lives have ended. I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:16am On Jun 27, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama from the screenshot

Mad for each other

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:17am On Jun 27, 2021
RaphaellaDD:

LMAO I saw this whole Ravi/Red velvet gist and I couldn't shout. I actually don't understand why he'd make a song like that with such obvious ties when he knows how kpop fans are. I'm sure he knew it was risky business but he took a chance and it backfired. He'll be fine.

Ravi is sha getting into one hot water after the other (the chillin homie situation) and I'm just crossing my fingers hoping that he doesn't have a major scandal.

Now.....where is his song with Taeyeon?

Lmao it's in sm's safe. Get the password for us

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:18am On Jun 27, 2021
RaphaellaDD:

Mad for each other

Correct!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:21am On Jun 27, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

GO KYUNG PYO

1. The first drama you saw him in

2. The most recent drama you saw him in

3. Your favorite drama of his

4. Your favorite character he's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving him

6. Favorite line/quote he has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see him play

8. A person you'd like to see him paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

I fell in love with him in private lives, he's so squishy!!!

1) Private lives
2) My roommate is a gumiho
3) Private lives
4) embarassed
5) His romance with Seohyun was too angsty, I need to watch him in a proper romance drama.
6) I babyyyy okay he didn't say that, I did.
7) A very soft, very light romance drama
8] Errr

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:38am On Jun 27, 2021
Aigoo so I wanted to do #spotlightsunday on the supporting characters from poseidon and then I realized I don't even remember one thing about the supporting cast of that drama, all I remember is yunho doing a cameo there so... Erm... There I guess

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:39am On Jun 27, 2021
RaphaellaDD:

I fell in love with him in private lives, he's so squishy!!!

1) Private lives
2) My roommate is a gumiho
3) Private lives
4) embarassed
5) His romance with Seohyun was too angsty, I need to watch him in a proper romance drama.
6) I babyyyy okay he didn't say that, I did.
7) A very soft, very light romance drama
8] Errr

LOL now fall back out of love with him

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1715) (1716) (1717) (1718) (1719) (1720) (1721) ... (2176) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.