Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1765) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1977176 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1762) (1763) (1764) (1765) (1766) (1767) (1768) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:03pm On Sep 20, 2021
Ovems:

Also watching The Good Detective, I was hooked from the first episode and so far in episode 8. But na wa o, how can a death row inmate who finally have a life line, accept an 'offer' from the prosecutor without discussing it with his lawyer first? How stupid can one be biko? Also the one that went to court to commit perjury, didn't even at least give his lawyer a heads-up. And finally, Aunty journalist that is withholding evidence. Lawyer sef that took a witness to court without preparing her. How can you be asking a witness in court if she recognised someone without showing her the photo first to make sure she either remembers or not so you won't go and disgrace your self in court. I just tire for all these people.

LOL I enjoyed this drama sha. I'm still pained about the lack of romance

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ovems(f): 10:10pm On Sep 20, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

LOL I enjoyed this drama sha. I'm still pained about the lack of romance
I am enjoying it as well. Those were just my annoyance with the episode 8. Even with that, it's still a very good drama.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:02pm On Sep 20, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

Las Las psy and yoo Jae suk love her more than the 2 of you so rest lol

LMAO

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:36am On Sep 21, 2021
Good morning from nampyeon of the day and I.

I dey wait for you oppa.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:41am On Sep 21, 2021
Wishing everyone a day as beautiful, even more so.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 5:54am On Sep 21, 2021
Birthdays :

1. Yoon Sang Hyun

2. Chen

3. Kwon Mina

4. Jang Yoo Sang

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:32am On Sep 21, 2021
Ovems:

I am enjoying it as well. Those were just my annoyance with the episode 8. Even with that, it's still a very good drama.

Oh I totally understood your post. Seeing you talk about the drama just made me remember how much I enjoyed it too

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:40am On Sep 21, 2021
Random post : I'm so happy uee continues to look healthier. I hope she continues this way sha.

Lost ratings keep dropping and I've been seeing a lot of comments about it but I don't agree with everyone. Some say Ryu jun yeol isn't portraying his role well, that's a big fat lie. Some say the 2 main leads don't have chemistry, that's another lie. Others say the drama is to depressing and hits close to home, I do agree with that but I've always liked art house movies with depressing themes so this is right up my alley. I think the reason a lot of people don't like the drama is cos of the sadness around it and the fact that it is shot like a movie instead of a drama so people used to dramas might find it weird. Me I love it sha and even if the ratings enter 0% I'll still continue to enjoy it.

P.s : happy birthday to Yoon sang Hyun ahjussi and my problematic forever no 2 bias in aoa Kwon Mina. Please get well, please help yourself, I can't shout this enough *sigh*

*currently watching*: hometown cha cha cha, lost
Song of the day : retro - shinee #shineeisagenre

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:07am On Sep 21, 2021
Who sang it better
Song title : fool
Artists : juniel VS standing egg VS Tiffany VS Kim Jong kook VS winner
My (hopefully) unbiased opinion : juniel features yonghwa in her song, it's an acoustic pop song. It's pretty much sweet. A bit too repetitive but their voices are beautiful together.

Standing egg features haeri in their song and it's a ballad. She has a gorgeous voice and the song is sweet to the ears. For those who don't know standing egg is a band that only write, compose and produce music so they get guests to do the singing and that is why haeri's is the only voice heard in the song.

Tiffany's song is a nice pop rnb song. She sounds so good and natural here and I loved it.

Kim Jong kook's song is an ost. It's nice. The endeu

Winner's song is nice. For some reason I like listening to the Japanese version more I don't even know why. Maybe I like how the rap sounds in Japanese

If I had to score juniel would get 4/5 and the rest 4.5/5

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:13am On Sep 21, 2021
Game time

UEE

1. The first drama you saw her in

2. The most recent drama you saw her in

3. Your favorite drama of hers

4. Your favorite character she's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving her

6. Favorite line/quote she has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see her play

8. A person you'd like to see her paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:14am On Sep 21, 2021
Guess the song title without vowels

-SPRJNR

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:15am On Sep 21, 2021
Guess the drama title without vowels

NKDFLWR

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:16am On Sep 21, 2021
Guess the drama title

PLAY THE MUSIC THAT BELONGS TO YOU FOR ME

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:12am On Sep 21, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title without vowels

NKDFLWR

Nokdu flower

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:13am On Sep 21, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

PLAY THE MUSIC THAT BELONGS TO YOU FOR ME

I wanna hear your song

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:17am On Sep 21, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

-SPRJNR

U - Super Junior

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:19am On Sep 21, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Random post : I'm so happy uee continues to look healthier. I hope she continues this way sha.

Lost ratings keep dropping and I've been seeing a lot of comments about it but I don't agree with everyone. Some say Ryu jun yeol isn't portraying his role well, that's a big fat lie. Some say the 2 main leads don't have chemistry, that's another lie. Others say the drama is to depressing and hits close to home, I do agree with that but I've always liked art house movies with depressing themes so this is right up my alley. I think the reason a lot of people don't like the drama is cos of the sadness around it and the fact that it is shot like a movie instead of a drama so people used to dramas might find it weird. Me I love it sha and even if the ratings enter 0% I'll still continue to enjoy it.

P.s : happy birthday to Yoon sang Hyun ahjussi and my problematic forever no 2 bias in aoa Kwon Mina. Please get well, please help yourself, I can't shout this enough *sigh*

*currently watching*: hometown cha cha cha, lost
Song of the day : retro - shinee #shineeisagenre

I also stopped watching. It's too dark for me. I watch dramas to sink in to the love and "cheekiness" and not to sink in depression

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:07pm On Sep 21, 2021
toykathy:

Nokdu flower

Correct!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:07pm On Sep 21, 2021
toykathy:

I wanna hear your song

Correct!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:08pm On Sep 21, 2021
toykathy:

U - Super Junior

Erm nope, try again

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:09pm On Sep 21, 2021
toykathy:

I also stopped watching. It's too dark for me. I watch dramas to sink in to the love and "cheekiness" and not to sink in depression

LOL e Pele

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:17pm On Sep 21, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

UEE

1. The first drama you saw her in

2. The most recent drama you saw her in

3. Your favorite drama of hers

4. Your favorite character she's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving her

6. Favorite line/quote she has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see her play

8. A person you'd like to see her paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

1. You're beautiful

2. Sf8

3. I think I'll go with sf8 cos it's the only drama of hers I've seen that I've enjoyed from beginning to end

4. Her character in night light

5. Hmmmm I'll go with she and Jung hae in in night light even though he had a one sided crush on her

7. A policewoman who discovers that her dad is a serial killer

8. Blue bird ahjussi from taxi driver as the dad. Real life - whoever loves her plisk unni deserves love

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:22pm On Sep 21, 2021
Guess the drama from the screenshot

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:26pm On Sep 21, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

-SPRJNR

Dear olodos,

SPY - SUPER JUNIOR

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:27pm On Sep 21, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama from the screenshot

Dear olodos,

MY SECRET ROMANCE

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 5:45am On Sep 22, 2021
Birthdays :

1. Kim Yoo Jung

2. Park Jin Young

3. Kim Yo Han

4. Koo Ja Sung

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 5:50am On Sep 22, 2021
Special shout out to my number one baby : Kim Yo Han. I wish you nothing but the best darling (I love Cheon Jun Hyeok cuz of u, you are so similar) Yohan, hwaiting!!!

Who is watching wild idol? @sarang60, kangminhyuksho, RaphaellaDD.

Do you remember Timotee from produce? He's there

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:04am On Sep 22, 2021
toykathy:
Special shout out to my number one baby : Kim Yo Han. I wish you nothing but the best darling (I love Cheon Jun Hyeok cuz of u, you are so similar) Yohan, hwaiting!!!

Who is watching wild idol? @sarang60, kangminhyuksho, RaphaellaDD.

Do you remember Timotee from produce? He's there

Awwnn timothee, I remember that baby. I don't even think I've heard about wild idol.

P.s : biko educate me. what are the similiraties between yohan and junhyuk?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:44am On Sep 22, 2021
Random post : since I have only 2 dramas on my currently watching list, I decided to re-watch a drama I had previously skipped through so I'm rewatching Hogu's love

P.s : happy birthday to my faves jinyoung aka Jr, min Sung wook oppa, Kim yoo Jung and koo ja sung. Wishing y'all only the best

*currently watching*: hometown cha cha cha, lost, Hogu's love
Song of the day : you're cute - Kim Jung ah

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:55am On Sep 22, 2021
#womancrushwednesday

Because today is her birthday

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 10:07am On Sep 22, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

Awwnn timothee, I remember that baby. I don't even think I've heard about wild idol.

P.s : biko educate me. what are the similiraties between yohan and junhyuk?

And why should I do that?

Wild idol is mbc survival show. It's kinda crazy sha

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:09am On Sep 22, 2021
Who sang it better
Song title : sha la la
Artists : shin min ah VS song hye kyo
My (hopefully) unbiased opinion : shin min ah's song is a nice ballad. An ost. I was actually surprised her voice was this good. She's not some vocal powerhouse but she's A-OK

Song hye kyo's song is also an ost. It's pretty much 99% her scatting but she sounds good.

If I had to score both songs would get 2/5

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1762) (1763) (1764) (1765) (1766) (1767) (1768) ... (2176) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: kangminhyuksho and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.