Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1774) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1965450 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1771) (1772) (1773) (1774) (1775) (1776) (1777) ... (2174) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:08pm On Oct 06, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

Since hospital playlist 2 has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed.

kangminhyuksho:

2. Hospital Playlist

3. All his dramas

5. All his otp's except for he and hyeri, they were great together but I'd rank them last if I'm thinking about his chemistry with Co stars

LOL so these were my last answer and the only thing that's changed is

2. Hospital Playlist 2

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ayebatonye(f): 1:24pm On Oct 06, 2021
Downloaded some k dramas on netnaija but the subtitles aren't synced with the video where can I get properly synced subtitles or if you also download from netnaija and you don't experience this what video player do you use I use Mx player

You can download kdramas from www.dramacool.bid

You can also download varieties there. That's where I watch all Kdramas and Cdramas
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ayebatonye(f): 1:25pm On Oct 06, 2021
I recommend www.dramacool.bid for anyone that wants to download Kdramas. They post subtitled dramas on time. You can download as much as possible.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 1:31pm On Oct 06, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

Correct lol even though you missed a full stop, I'll sha give it to you before @RaphaellaDD happens again

Contunu o. Shebi I dinor send u and RaphaellaDD yesterday undecided

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 1:32pm On Oct 06, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the song title without vowels

TLLM - WNDRGRLS

Tell me - Wonder Girls

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dotez: 2:28pm On Oct 06, 2021
Ayebatonye:
Downloaded some k dramas on netnaija but the subtitles aren't synced with the video where can I get properly synced subtitles or if you also download from netnaija and you don't experience this what video player do you use I use Mx player

You can download kdramas from www.dramacool.bid

You can also download varieties there. That's where I watch all Kdramas and Cdramas
Nkiri.com

As for the netnaija,i download From their as well,and i use MX (if i'm watching on phone)

All you need to do is to put the movie(all the episode) and the subtitles in a single folder and there you have it

Note:- do not edit the title

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:03pm On Oct 06, 2021
toykathy:

Contunu o. Shebi I dinor send u and RaphaellaDD yesterday undecided

LOL sowie

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:03pm On Oct 06, 2021
toykathy:

Tell me - Wonder Girls

Correct!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 4:27pm On Oct 06, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title without vowels

FMLYTNG
Family outing

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:03pm On Oct 06, 2021
RaphaellaDD:

Family outing

Correct!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:35pm On Oct 06, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama from the screenshot

Dear olodos,

ROMANCE TOWN

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:19am On Oct 07, 2021
Happy birthday to my baby NC.a. I just want her to be so successful in this entertainment thing. She can sing,she can act,she deserves the world

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:40am On Oct 07, 2021
Random post:that drama with the whole world is finally happening. I noticed Nam joo hyuk is no longer a part of the cast,I guess he couldn't wait any longer and signed up for other projects so scheduling is affected. Anyway at least my other babies are still there,I just wish Lee byung hun wasn't a part of it mtcheww but hey kim woo bin is back to dramaland and acting with shin min ah! I know they won't be playing a couple but I hope they have scenes together

*currently watching*: hometown cha cha cha,lost
Song of the day:널 만난 이후-민효린&진영

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:27am On Oct 07, 2021
Game time

JUNG HO YEON

1. The first drama you saw her in

2. The most recent drama you saw her in

3. Your favorite drama of hers

4. Your favorite character she's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving her

6. Favorite line/quote she has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see her play

8. A person you'd like to see her paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:43am On Oct 07, 2021
#throwbackthursday

I liked this one. it wasn't anything great but it also wasn't bad. Just there

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:46am On Oct 07, 2021
Guess the drama title

ROMANCE THAT MAKES ME WELL

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:48am On Oct 07, 2021

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:05pm On Oct 07, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

JUNG HO YEON

1. The first drama you saw her in

2. The most recent drama you saw her in

3. Your favorite drama of hers

4. Your favorite character she's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving her

6. Favorite line/quote she has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see her play

8. A person you'd like to see her paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

Well I haven't seen her in anything and I don't know if she's a good actress or if she's just lucky to be part of squid game. anyway I'll wait till she does more dramas

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:56pm On Oct 07, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

Well I haven't seen her in anything and I don't know if she's a good actress or if she's just lucky to be part of squid game. anyway I'll wait till she does more dramas

She is good.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:59pm On Oct 07, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

Mr Queen

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 3:08pm On Oct 07, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

ROMANCE THAT MAKES ME WELL

My healing love

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 3:15pm On Oct 07, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Random post:that drama with the whole world is finally happening. I noticed Nam joo hyuk is no longer a part of the cast,I guess he couldn't wait any longer and signed up for other projects so scheduling is affected. Anyway at least my other babies are still there,I just wish Lee byung hun wasn't a part of it mtcheww but hey kim woo bin is back to dramaland and acting with shin min ah! I know they won't be playing a couple but I hope they have scenes together

*currently watching*: hometown cha cha cha,lost
Song of the day:널 만난 이후-민효린&진영

I wonder what their budget would be. It's gonna be very high

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:04pm On Oct 07, 2021
sarang60:

She is good.

Good to know

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:04pm On Oct 07, 2021
sarang60:

Mr Queen

Correct!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:05pm On Oct 07, 2021
toykathy:

My healing love

Correct!

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:07pm On Oct 07, 2021
toykathy:

I wonder what their budget would be. It's gonna be very high

As in! The only way they won't spend much is if some of the stars have a close relationship with the writer or director then they can choose to accept less pay based off friendship if not ehn. Anyway I know they'll have a lot of sponsors Sha cos all of the stars have massive endorsements

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 6:44pm On Oct 07, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

As in! The only way they won't spend much is if some of the stars have a close relationship with the writer or director then they can choose to accept less pay based off friendship if not ehn. Anyway I know they'll have a lot of sponsors Sha cos all of the stars have massive endorsements

You are right sha. I read comments about the drama and am sure it's going to be a success. I pray the story line is good.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:02pm On Oct 07, 2021
toykathy:

You are right sha. I read comments about the drama and am sure it's going to be a success. I pray the story line is good.

At this point I'm like whatever

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:02pm On Oct 07, 2021
Taken from the kdramaholics. I like.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:39pm On Oct 07, 2021
sarang60:
Taken from the kdramaholics. I like.

LoL like!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:41pm On Oct 07, 2021
#throwbackthursday Part 2 (one shot)

Title : THE LEGENDARY LACKEY

Main Cast :
Kim ji Hoon
Seo ji Hoon
Kim su oh

Channel : kbs
Year: 2016

Fun fact : lol I watched this drama years ago but I'm just realizing 2 of the leads are namesakes lol how cute

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:47pm On Oct 07, 2021
In a boys high school at Busan, sjh is the resident bully. He has a lot of sidekicks and sends students to go get him things like milk and snacks, they must not spend more than 3 minutes on an errand. Sjh's name is tae ung and one of his sidekicks tells him about a new kid that would be transferring to their school from Seoul. Lol apparently the New student is a very tough guy and there are lots of rumors about him, his nickname is the slipper of garibong, an atomic puncher (whatever that means lol), he fought 17-1 and all of his opponents were hospitalized, then he was forced to transfer (me: why is 17-1 always The number in dramas aigoo).

Lol The bullied boys are hopeful that the new kid will put tae ung in check. Tae ung says do I have to Care about that fool, garibong slipper? If he comes at me, I'll bury him. The teacher comes in to introduce the New student to The class, it's kjh. Teacher says his name is kang Chan and he's from Seoul. Tae ung sizes him up, Kang Chan also notices that tae ung is the big dog in The class and they have a stare down.

Later that night tae ung and his sidekicks are at a game cafe, The boys are talking about how the rumors must be true since Kang Chan came into class glaring at everyone. Tae ung says he's going to put Kang Chan in his place soon cos he's a cocky jerk. The chair opposite his rolls backwards and hits tae ung's chair, he was drinking soda from a can and the impact of the hit made The drink pour on his body. Tae ung is angry and goes "aishh", he stands up ready to fight and the person that hit him also stands lol it's a huge gangster looking man and tae ung and his sidekicks suddenly become afraid. The man says aishh? You disrespectful highschool pipsqueak. Tae ung is scared but to save face he says apologize and go. The man hits his arm "apologize, and what if I don't?" A chair rolls out from another corner, it's kang Chan, he goes aishh who's making all this noise. He walks up to the man and says ahjussi do you own this place? He grabs the man by the collar and pushes him outside while The Man screams who are you? Tae ung's sidekicks gather around him asking if he's ok, he brushes them off and they hear a scream. They run out to see what's happening and they see the big man lying flat on the floor and Kang Chan bending over him with his fingers on his neck. Kang Chan says he has no pulse, The boys are scared, they see blood on the man's face and some on kang Chan's fist. One of them asks did you do this to him? Kang Chan says it's been released again. He turns to tae ung and says hey you, you're in my class right? I remember that impressive glare of yours. Tae ung says "and?" Kang Chan sticks out his bloody hand for a handshake and says I'm Kang Chan, I'm heading to the pool house, do you want to come along. Tae ung shakes his hand and says pool sounds good, I'm tae ung.

The next day the rumor of Kang Chan beating up an elderly man has spread everywhere. Tae ung and Kang Chan are now the biggest dogs in school, they walk together while their sidekicks Walk behind them. Tae ung compliments Kang Chan on being a good pool player, apparently tae ung isn't good at pool, he tells kang Chan he's pretty good at soccer and asks Kang Chan if he can play soccer? Kang Chan says I don't like to waste my energy. Tae ung orders his regular guy to go get him bread, he tells kang Chan to tell the boy (minsu) whatever he wants and he'll get it, Kang Chan says I don't snack lol everyone starts looking at him weird, he does some boxing moves and says if your body becomes slow so do your fists, a fighter should watch what he eats. The bullied kids nod their heads in admiration, while tae ung is also impressed calling him a determined guy. Kang Chan suddenly holds his side and shouts, tae ung asks "is something wrong?" Kang Chan says it's alright, there's no problem, sometimes my knife wound hurts. They boys are shocked. they ask you've been stabbed before,where? He raises his shirt and the boys all go wow, one of them wants to touch the injury but Kang Chan pushes him away saying it's a painful memory for him.

2 months later and Kang Chan and tae ung are now great friends, minsu still buys lunch for tae ung, while Kang Chan brags about everything he's done in Seoul, he says he's dated every girl in mapo and that the boys must be like him to be able to get girls, he even teaches them his trick aka push the girl to a wall, look her straight in the eye and say I love you (me: lmao).

Teacher comes into the class and announces that there'll be a new transfer student, The person is from Seoul and is a straight A student, he asks them not to bully him and to act nice. The boy comes in it's kso, tae ung smirks and says he sure looks upright. Teacher says his name is seo jae wu, oh kang Chan he went to the same school as you so show him around, Kang Chan and seo jae wu look at each other and suddenly they both act shocked and scared (me:hmm what's the story). The other students also noticed the look between them. We see a brief flashback of Kang Chan with a bloody face being held by some boys and jae wu looking. (Me:did jae wu bully Kang Chan)

It's lunch time Kang Chan is sitting with tae ung and his sidekicks but he's not really there, all his attention is on jae wu and he keeps tapping his leg nervously. Jae wu is at another table eating with minsu, minsu asks him if he was close to kang Chan at Seoul, jae wu says no. Lol Kang Chan keeps trying to read their lips from where he is. Minsu tells jae wu, I heard he was legendary in Seoul, he was called garibong slipper, jae wu smiles and says is that what they say? Minsu says as soon as he came here tae ung became number 2, he's got wild eyes. Jae wu looks at Kang Chan, kang Chan looks away. Minsu says he's got charisma, jae wu laughs. Tae ung notices that Kang Chan isn't himself, he also notices that jae wu keeps looking at their table and smiling. He says what is that fool smirking at? he must be crazy. He asks one of the sidekicks to go bring jae wu, as The guy gets up kang Chan stands up shouting what?! lol everyone is shocked, jae wu just continues eating, kang Chan says who's that, who dares glare at tae ung? Tae ung laughs and says calm down, why are you worked up. Kang Chan says there's 1 thing I can't stand, it's people looking down on you. He tells the sidekicks "don't try to stop me". He walks up to jae wu, Hits his arm and says hey New kid, jae wu looks at him, Kang Chan scoffs, grabs him by his collar and says follow me, everyone watches in shock and fear as Kang Chan drags him saying I'll destroy you today, you're Dead meat.

He drags jae wu into a corner and suddenly looks apologetic, he says sorry for loosening your tie and he readjusts jae wu's tie (me:what? Lmao) jae wu says what, do you have something to say to me? Kang Chan laughs nervously, sticks out his hand for a handshake and says Long time no see jae wu. Jae wu says they've been asking me what you were like in Seoul, I hear you're a tough guy here. Kang Chan says so what did you say? Jae wu says good question, what should I say? He moves closer to kang Chan and continues I guess you're nervous that I'll tell everyone about your past. Kang Chan tries to cover jae wu's mouth, jae wu pushes him away and says so don't push me. He leaves. Lol Kang Chan runs after him and puts his hand around jae wu's shoulder. Jae wu asks what is it now? Kang Chan says just give me 10 seconds, jae wu shakes his head and rolls his eyes. Kang Chan walks into the cafeteria with his hand around jae wu and laughs loudly saying wow this is the first time I'm forgiving someone but since you apologized so genuinely we can be friends lol, jae wu tries to remove his hand but kang Chan holds him saying it's ok, I forgive you, we're all good guys here so eat and get along with everyone, he asks The students to give a round of applause for jae wu and they do lol. jae wu sits to continue eating, minsu asks him if he's alright and jae wu says yes, Kang Chan goes back happily to continue eating with tae ung.

Teacher is teaching but kang Chan isn't paying attention. He flashes back to his former school, he used to be bullied and jae wu was his classmate(me:ok so he wasn't one of the bullies). One day after a very heavy beating Kang Chan goes on the rooftop to commit suicide, he's about to jump when his phone rings(lol The ringtone and his reaction to the call is too funny) it's his Mom calling, he starts to cry telling her to take care of herself if he's not around, she tells him he'll be transferred to a new school and he's so excited,he starts laughing, someone pulls him down from the ledge on the rooftop, it's jae wu. Kang Chan shouts ya! Do you want to kill me, jae wu says is that what you should be saying to someone who just saved your life? He goes to look over the
edge and mtcheew the place isn't even that high lol, he says jumping from here won't even kill you...but he realizes he's alone, Kang Chan has left. Kang Chan is jumping excitedly on the road shouting that he's transferring.

Lol the next day even before the bullies can start with him, he excitedly goes to run all their errands, The bullies are scared sef.

Back to the present, it's games time and The boys are playing football, Kang Chan is still out of it but when he notices that tae ung wants to start bullying minsu who's the keeper, he flatters tae ung saying his legs are like cannon and he's the best player in their school. Tae ung forgets about minsu and notices jae wu reading alone by the bleachers. He's annoyed and says what's with this punk, he asks Kang Chan "you took care of him right?" Kang Chan says of course I really taught him a lesson. Tae ung says I trust you. Lol as they start the football match, kang Chan notices a boy talking to jae wu, kang Chan shouts and runs towards them ya! What are you two plotting, what are you discussing? Lol the boy is shocked and says he was only asking about a math problem lol jae wu just keeps smirking while Kang Chan realizes he's making a fool of himself.

Kang Chan turns back and realizes the boys are no longer playing football instead they have formed a circle while tae ung is in the middle beating the hell out of minsu, kang Chan gets flashbacks of his days being bullied. He gets in front of tae ung and tells him to stop! his voiceover "what did I just do, am I crazy?" Tae ung says are you trying to challenge me? Kang Chan says no. Tae ung says if you keep acting like this, I'll have no choice but to fight you, where do you want to take it, The rooftop? Kang Chan shouts let's do it, follow me. He walks away, tae ung follows him.

They go to a corner and tae ung says do you think I'm afraid of you? Kang Chan says tae ung I'm disappointed in you. Tae ung says what the hell are you talking about? Kang Chan says the lonely life of a fighter that's constantly smelling of blood, I didn't expect it from anyone else but I thought you'd understand, he shouts, you should know too, a fighter's loneliness lol tae ung is shocked/scared, he takes a step back and stammers ye..yes I know about that lol Kang Chan is scared but continues they say when you meet a true friend you can recognize them right away. I too have finally found someone like that, even his name is splendid "Jo tae ung". The Sparks I felt when I first saw you, I will never forget. Tae ung says really? Kang Chan goes close to him and says tae ung, I respect you, your courage, bravery and charisma. He starts sniffing tae ung's body and saying where is this smell coming from, it's not coming from me, it's from you, The smell of a tough man (me: lmao kee me). Lol tae ung smiles and says stop overreacting, kang Chan says I'm not overreacting, your hand, I want to preserve it as a cultural asset, do you know how worried I was earlier that you'd scratch your hand. Tae ung says you should have told me it was about that earlier but I didn't know this was how you felt about me. Kang Chan takes tae ung's hand and places it on his chest, he says can you feel that I'm trembling, you are inside of me lol they hug with tae ung smiling that he has found a true friend and Kang Chan thanking God that he saved him from beating. (aigoo the soundtrack I can't).

Jae wu takes minsu to the school nurse for first aid, he asks if he's ok and minsu says it's fine, this is not the first time he's been targeted by the lowlife thugs, at least today Chan stopped him. jae wu angrily says he didn't do anything. Kang Chan and tae ung are the same thing. Minsu says ya that's not true, Chan is different from that lowlife tae ung, he never bullies for no reason, he's a decent guy, a lot of the guys are saying Chan and tae ung should fight so that Chan can become the top dog. Jae wu scoffs and says what's so good about that fool. Flashback to Seoul, The bullies discover that Kang Chan is transferring so they're beating him up for having an escape. They tell him to pick a replacement for himself since he's leaving, the other students look away not wanting to be picked. Kang Chan doesn't want to pick anyone so they continue beating him up, they take his arm and do eeny minnie mini mo with it and end up on jae wu, he doesn't even realize what's happening cos he's reading. The bully says thank you Chan, I've never really liked him. He calls "seo jae wu, you are now officially lackey number 2", he goes up to jae wu, slaps him and says I'm about to make school very interesting for you. Say hello to your sunbae, jae wu glares at Chan while Chan can't look at him out of guilt.

At class The students are gossiping about how tae ung is scared of Chan and how they wish Chan was top dog. Chan and tae ung Walk in with Chan telling him to take care of his hands cos he likes them and asking him to use hand cream. Jae wu comes in bringing minsu who's still limping, tae ung sees them and hits minsu's arm saying he should have been used to all the beating by now. Jae wu glares at him lol Kang Chan is behind tae ung begging jae wu to just go, tae ung asks jae wu who are you glaring at? Jae wu says lowlife thug lmao Kang Chan looks like he's about to die. Tae ung is pissed he pushes minsu away and faces jae wu "what did you just say?" I heard you were chan's slave in Seoul, do you think he can protect you here? Lol jae wu looks at Chan in surprise and says is that what Kang Chan said, that I used to be his slave? Tae ung laughs and says Chan what did you say this fool's nickname was, vending machine? He pokes jae wu ya! vending machine what do I get when I press this button, he keeps poking him what about this button, ya give me something. Jae wu stops his hand, everyone is shocked. He says do you want to know who the real vending machine is? Tae ung raises his hand to hit him and Kang shouts and stops him ya! Jo tae ung. Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (1771) (1772) (1773) (1774) (1775) (1776) (1777) ... (2174) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.