Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,538 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1775) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1982647 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1772) (1773) (1774) (1775) (1776) (1777) (1778) ... (2179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:51pm On Oct 07, 2021
Jae wu is scared. Kang Chan said tae ung I thought we said we would take care of your hand with plenty of hand cream, he faces jae wu and says what's the meaning of this? Jae wu helps minsu back to his seat, kang Chan shouts at the whole class look forward, what's the meaning of this in our hallowed class (lol). He tells tae ung to calm down and sit. To the rest of the class it seems tae ung obeys chan, they are convinced Chan is stronger.

After school Kang Chan, tae ung and his sidekicks are walking home, they're forming strongest besties, they even have a special handshake lol after tae ung and his gang leave, kang Chan congratulates himself for surviving one more day without getting caught, lol he notices jae wu looking at him. he takes him to a corner and says you're not going to tell the guys right? Jae wu scoffs and says why, are you afraid? He says jae wu just stick to your studies and keep quiet, jae wu says and why would I do that? Kang Chan says ya isn't it obvious, I have a friend for the first time ever and I don't have to run errands anymore so.. jae wu cuts in so you want me to keep my mouth shut. Kang Chan holds his hand and says I never want to live like that again. Jae wu says but is tae ung really your friend, It's weird, why does talking about a friend make you tremble? Lol his hands are shaking. Jae wu removes his hand and starts to Walk away. Kang Chan says ya do you think you'd be safe, you were a lackey too, if my past comes out you and I are both finished, don't you know that? Jae wu says thanks for the advice former lackey number 1. He leaves.

LoL the next day kang Chan and tae ung are walking to school when someone comes in front of them bows and holds out a carton saying sunbaenim allow me pay my respects, they're shocked, tae ung says what is this? The person says I've heard a lot about you especially the 17-1 fight, lol Kang Chan smiles, tae ung says can't you pay your respects properly what is a carton of potato chips, Raise up your head, what grade are you in? LoL anyway it's a hilarious scene turns out the student is a full grown man.

All around school there are rumors that during the soccer game when Chan took tae ung away, tae ung knelt down and begged Chan not to beat him, everyone is saying Chan is stronger while tae ung acts tough but is a nobody. Even the sidekicks think Chan is better, he doesn't send them on errands and doesn't wear their gym clothes, they're considering working for him instead. Tae ung hears the rumors and he is not pleased.

Lol they're at class and Kang Chan spends all his time watching jae wu, tae ung comes in and says Chan it's time for you to get your own lackey, pick someone, Chan laughs and says I've had a lot before, it's a hassle. Tae ung says well we have rules here and they must be followed, do you want me to pick someone for you? Chan says no I'm ok. Tae ung says hey New kid(me:ghen ghen). Jae wu doesn't respond, Chan looks like ground swallow me lol. Tae ung shouts new kid are you deaf? Jae wu says if you have something to say, you come. LoL the whole class is shocked, tae ung laughs and says no problem I'm coming to you. He walks towards him, Chan gets up to follow, tae ung grabs jae wu up and pushes him, he falls towards Chan's side so Chan stops him from falling. Tae ung says Chan he's your lackey from today, he picks a carton of yogurt from a student's desk, pours it on the floor in front of jae wu and says lick it up. Jae wu says why should I? Tae ung smiles and says you little punk you need convincing, he punches jae wu in the stomach, jae wu falls to his knees, tae ung grabs his hair and says why are you being like this? I know you've done this before. He starts to bend him to the milk when Chan takes his hand saying tae ung don't do this. Tae ung says if I don't Will you hit him? Kang Chan says we agreed to let our fists rest, lol jae wu laughs, Chan says I don't want my true friend Jo tae ung paying any mind to this. jae wu stands up saying true friend oh please, you 2 Are friends yet you're afraid of your own friend?.. tae ung stretches his hand to hit jae wu and Kang Chan screams and pushes jae wu to the Wall saying have you lost your mind, don't you remember this fist, you want to get a beating? Come with me you're so Dead (awwn it's the way he foolishly protects jae wu for me lol), he's dragging him out. Tae ung says Chan do it here, in front of me (me: lmao). Kang Chan says here? Tae ung says I know you're trying to talk it out with him, you're always playing the nice guy making me look like more of a scumbag. The boys want you to be the top dog instead of me. Kang Chan laughs and says tae ung don't listen to such childish...tae ung screams I am childish, now that we're on the subject I want to fight you, one week from now in the assembly hall, if you beat me you're top dog and I'll never bully anyone again. I'm trying to do something nice thanks to you, I'll look forward to it. He leaves the class. Lol the sidekicks go to kang Chan and tell him we don't really like tae ung that much, we're on your side, hwaiting! The whole class gives him a thumbs up.

Lol he's going home devastated with jae wu following him worried about him. Kang Chan falls down and suddenly realizes he won't have to fight if his leg is broken so he tries to get into an accident aigoo I can't even describe the stupid things he was doing on the road, he couldn't bring himself to hurt himself sha. Jae wu comes to comfort him and Kang Chan shouts what, why are you always around me, tell me the truth, you transferred here to get back at me right, you've ruined everything, are you happy now? I hate you. He walks away.

Lol at home he types into a public forum "I'm a 17 year old boy who has never been in a fight in his life but now I have to fight the school bully,what do I do? The replies include transfer to a new school, call the police, apologize, just get hit, hit him first be a man etc

Lmao at school, Kang chan is seriously writing and the students are impressed that he doesn't even seem nervous about the fight, instead he's studying. We see what Chan is writing and it's an apology letter to tae ung (kee me). Tae ung comes into class and Kang Chan swallows the paper(aigoo). He says tae ung do we really have to come to blows? I have no interest in taking your place, for real. Tae ung says really? Then kneel before me in front of everyone, that's the only way to save my pride. Kang Chan stands and says that's not a big deal it's not as if I don't have knees, lol he's about to kneel when junior students bring him different snacks lol he can't kneel as all of them look at him with hope.

Lol he's at home with a baseball bat trying to break his foot (aigoo). Jae wu comes and says foolish people always pull stupid stunts. Kang Chan says what's your deal, Why are you here after causing trouble for me? Infact here, take this bat and hit me with it. Jae wu says ok, collects the bat and knees kang Chan's balls (ouch), he tells him if you don't want to be beaten to death, practice that move. He gives him a flash drive and says here I filled this with videos of that move, it might seem cheap and dirty but who cares, you should be prepared. He pats his butt and leaves lol meanwhile kang Chan has not recovered from the hit to his nutsack lol.

Lmao this fool spends 6 days watching wrestling videos where people are hit on the balls, he also does mumu exercises that he fails at, he can't even skip, he makes a makeshift set of nutsack with a carrot and 2 oranges and he practices kneeing it (aigoo).

Finally it's D-DAY, the Hall is full of boys. Tae ung says wow I didn't know you had many fans. The rules are simple, the first person to fall to the ground loses. Kang Chan says tae ung let's think about this again, I told you before I'm your true friend. He beats his chest, you still live here...tae ung says Why are you so chatty before a fight? Let's start! The sidekicks are the referees, they count and fight starts, kang Chan and tae ung just keep going round and round, Kang Chan has pissed himself, we hear his voiceover God, Buddha, Allah, oh Lord let me just hit him once. He starts focusing on tae ung's balls. He tries to rush in tae ung dodges. Kang Chan is surprised, some of the students begin to have doubts especially 3 boys who give themselves funny looks. Tae ung rushes to hit Kang Chan, Kang Chan is scared and shouts tae ung, as tae ung's fist comes close to him, The lights go off, everyone is surprised wondering what happened to the lights, we hear sounds of beating and tae ung shouting, The lights come on and tae ung is flat on the floor with a bloody face while Kang Chan looks untouched everyone is surprised lol apparently those 3 boys gathered and beat tae ung in the dark, no one knew. Lol the students start hailing Kang Chan, tae ung stands up and says so the rumors are true, you can fight, I won't go easy on you, he rushes towards him and Kang Chan trying to run away, accidentally kicks tae ung in the nutsack lol he falls down flat. The students Rush to kang Chan to hail him as the winner.

Later he and jae wu are sitting by the roadside, he says the More I think the more I can't believe it, you planned all that? Jae wu says no, I only turned off the lights. Those 3 guys did everything, just like there was rebellion in the goryeo era, this was a rebellion of the lackeys. You know you almost died right? Why did you act up, a lackey pretending to be a strong kid, come on. They both laugh. Kang Chan says I'm sorry for putting everything on you before I transferred, I always felt bad about that. Jae wu says I'm sorry too, I never tried to help when you were being bullied, it's late but I apologize. Kang Chan says it's all ancient history. This is quite unexpected, you always used to mind your business which is why you were such a jerk. Jae wu smiles and says I got tired of living like a coward, how about you? He laughs and hits Kang Chan's leg playfully saying I thought you'd run away after peeing your pants...he realizes that Chan's trouser is wet and he actually peed himself lol he laughs and says it must have been tough right? Kang Chan starts crying yes, tae ung was right in front of me, I thought I was going to die lol jae wu tells him it's okay and brings out his phone for them to take selfies.

The next day kang Chan is scared to go to school, he knows tae ung will kill him, he keeps hiding behind jae wu. Funny enough the students are praising him, while he is scared hiding behind jae wu. They get to the school gate and tae ung's sidekicks are there waiting for him, he starts shaking and says I'm Dead. The sidekicks ask him Why he's carrying his bag himself when he has them lol, they carry his bag and announce that he's royalty so everyone should give way, jae wu smiles as he and kang Chan are practically ushered into school. We see tae ung walking with a crutch, Kang Chan and jae wu get scared and the sidekicks run to hide behind them. Tae ung comes to them and says Kang Chan, he raises his hand, they think he's about to slap kang Chan but he stretches it out for a handshake and says now I see why you don't fight often, your fists are a work of art, the power, the speed. I couldn't tell where the punches were coming from, I hope you can forgive me for underestimating your skills lol Kang Chan says it happens sometimes, I forgive you, mercifully. Your fists, let's let it rest. Tae ung agrees, they do their secret handshake and everybody smiles lol.

Back home kang Chan celebrates and we see what had happened, apparently 7 days before he transferred he went round gathering information on the students and discovered that tae ung was the top dog, he disguised and went about spreading the rumors about the legendary 17-1 fighter from Seoul, he painted the knife scar using a red marker and nail polish, the big man from the game cafe was an actor he paid to pretend and pour red ink as blood lol.

From that day on, there was no more bullying in the school and everyone lived happily ever after. The endeu.

I'd rate this 10/10

WHAT I LOVED
1. The humor. I've seen drama specials that made me smile, I've seen some that made me laugh haha but this is probably the only drama special I've seen that made me laugh hahahahahahahaha. I like how they're able to pass the message about bullying without making it sad or depressing

2. Lee ji Hoon. When I first saw this drama he was the only one in the main cast that I knew and I had always seen him in somber, serious roles that I couldn't believe how well he pulled off comedy, I guess an actor is an actor Las Las I have been praying for someone to cast him in a pure comedy drama but unfortunately that prayer has not been answered yet. Anyway this drama solidified my love for him and introduced me to the other boys.

3. The sound effects and sound track. Lol this was the main thing that made me laugh 70% of the time. I can't even describe it, you have to watch for yourself to get it

There's a whole bunch of people who believe this drama is a BL lol it's not but the boys had so much chemistry and the bromance was so good that I can see where they're coming from. Infact I feel like if the drama was made now instead of 2016, it might be a BL. Lol I've even read a fanfic were the author made the drama a love triangle between the 3 leads, it was weird and hilarious. Anyway BL or no BL, I Loved the drama.

WHAT I DIDN'T LIKE

1. So it's not exactly a serious thing but I'm sort of wary of the fact that kang Chan was never exposed, I feel like nothing is hidden under the sun and one day he and jae wu's past will get exposed. Will the students still respect them, will tae ung go back to his evil ways? I wish we got to see them exposed somehow, but I get that it's only 1 episode. I'm glad they weren't caught sha, my babies deserve rest

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:22am On Oct 08, 2021
sarang60:
Taken from the kdramaholics. I like.

There is this lady who always attacked me whenever I post or write anything korean on my whatzapp status, she post something about squid game too then I asked her if she watched it. She said "Kathy you are bad, is this what have been missing?" she even gave me her genre for more recommendations

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ovems(f): 5:44pm On Oct 09, 2021
Can't wait for One The Woman to finish airing so I can binge it. Saw some clips on YouTube and the drama is really hilarious.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:07am On Oct 10, 2021
Birthdays :

1. Bae Suzy

2. Kim Seul Gi

3. Kim Ji Han

4. Ha Yeon Soo

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:40pm On Oct 10, 2021
Birthdays:

1. My forever no 1 bias in miss a bae Suzy. Glad she's gradually getting better as an actress.

2. Funny Queen Kim seulgi. Love her

3. My gorgeous wife with the gorgeous lips Choi yuhwa. Dramagods give her a lead role jebal

4. Jin yi han oppa. He's so Cool and I wish he'd get more chances at lead roles that are not weekend dramas

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:56pm On Oct 10, 2021
Lmao the thing that happened to yunho has also happened to Choi Jin hyuk lol, I'm pretty sure it's not going to affect his career in the Long run even though he's been dropped from the variety show he's hosting for now. Anyway all I have to say is if these oppas don't want to get married, can they at least order their girls for some home service or at least go to hostess bars that don't flout covid rules. Aigoo how hard is that? *Sigh*

*Currently watching*: hometown Cha Cha Cha, lost
Song of the day: tomorrow will be better day - Lee Sung kyung

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:59pm On Oct 10, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

JR (PARK JINYOUNG)

1. The first drama you saw him in

2. The most recent drama you saw him in

3. Your favorite drama of his

4. Your favorite character he's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving him

6. Favorite line/quote he has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see him play

8. A person you'd like to see him paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

Since devil judge has ended. I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:06pm On Oct 10, 2021
Guess the drama title

ANOTHER JOYFUL CONCLUSION

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:53pm On Oct 10, 2021
Guess the drama from the screenshot

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by descarado: 3:52pm On Oct 10, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Lmao the thing that happened to yunho has also happened to Choi Jin hyuk lol, I'm pretty sure it's not going to affect his career in the Long run even though he's been dropped from the variety show he's hosting for now. Anyway all I have to say is if these oppas don't want to get married, can they at least order their girls for some home service or at least go to hostess bars that don't flout covid rules. Aigoo how hard is that? *Sigh*

*Currently watching*: hometown Cha Cha Cha, lost
Song of the day: tomorrow will be better day - Lee Sung kyung
They want to get married. It's their obsessed fans.

Just finished police University.
All, ticked excellent. Enjoyed it till the end. My best character is the professor cum detective CTH,
Seems like it's an ensemble of idols. Hmm, they are seriously taking over all aspects of k entertainment and they are doing well.
I saw this naija father Korean mum model in one drama so. Finally, South korea is opening up to the outside world. You can't expect the world to love k entertainment when you don't open up to people with diverse background to be part of u.
Sam okere comes to mind.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:25pm On Oct 10, 2021
descarado:

They want to get married. It's their obsessed fans.

Lmao that excuse is so stale. The people getting married also have obsessed fans and they don't have 2 heads. These ones are not ready or just haven't found their "one"

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:26pm On Oct 10, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

Since devil judge has ended. I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

I haven't seen it yet so my answers remain the same

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by descarado: 4:35pm On Oct 10, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

Lmao that excuse is so stale. The people getting married also have obsessed fans and they don't have 2 heads. These ones are not ready or just haven't found their "one"

Hmm, few get married early o. I use to watch 2 days and 1 night. Learnt a lot from the cast. One episode talked about this. The numbers were so much. They fizzle out as soon as they marry. Very few remain popular and they work their ass off to remain at the top. Look at the popular ladies. You think no marriage proposals? Fans will just hate them. Don't know how those people reason. Some are 40yrs and counting. The name marriage scares them. Do you watch ask us anything?
Issues like this come up regularly.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:10pm On Oct 10, 2021
toykathy:

There is this lady who always attacked me whenever I post or write anything korean on my whatzapp status, she post something about squid game too then I asked her if she watched it. She said "Kathy you are bad, is this what have been missing?" she even gave me her genre for more recommendations

Hahahahaha.....na so we see am.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:17pm On Oct 10, 2021
descarado:

Hmm, few get married early o. I use to watch 2 days and 1 night. Learnt a lot from the cast. One episode talked about this. The numbers were so much. They fizzle out as soon as they marry. Very few remain popular and they work their ass off to remain at the top. Look at the popular ladies. You think no marriage proposals? Fans will just hate them. Don't know how those people reason. Some are 40yrs and counting. The name marriage scares them. Do you watch ask us anything?
Issues like this come up regularly.

That's why I'm saying they are not ready. The Truth is whether they get married or not, their popularity will still fizzle so people who are refusing to marry just cos of fans are just not ready. How many of the 40 year old singles still have massive popularity? They might have the love but younger stars keep coming up everyday to displace them whether Dem marry or not and it's only natural, most of them get cast in dramas and the ratings are nothing to write home about. I know fans are crazy and obsessed but it's not a good enough reason to avoid marriage to me Sha cos when they catch you in brothels it's still the same fans that will crucify you

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 9:32pm On Oct 10, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

ANOTHER JOYFUL CONCLUSION

One more happy ending

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:36pm On Oct 10, 2021
toykathy:

One more happy ending

Correct!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:37pm On Oct 10, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

Dear olodos,

ROOFTOP PRINCE

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 6:46am On Oct 11, 2021
Birthdays :

1. Bae Doona

2. Kim Byung Ok

3. Im Won Hee

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:28am On Oct 11, 2021
Birthdays:

1. Kim byung ok ahjussi, I love this funny man. It's just sad that since he was arrested for drunk driving in 2019, I don't think I've seen him in anything. Is he still reflecting on his actions or are people no longer casting him

2. Another funny favorite of mine im won hee ahjussi

3. Love of my life bae Doona unni

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:33am On Oct 11, 2021
toykathy:
Birthdays :

1. Bae Doona

2. Kim Byung Ok

3. Im Won Hee

1. A fave

2. A fave

3. A fave

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:48am On Oct 11, 2021
Random post : *sigh* I'm finally listening to d.o's album. I just listened to the title track and I had to take some time to sort out my feelings. I don't know if I'm supposed to be happy or scream in fustration. Rose is a simple, straightforward song but it's also great. Acoustic driven, reminds me of Jason Mraz who I absolutely love but do I think it is Worthy of being d.o's title track? Erm.. nope. D.o kills it of course, he's awesome but I spent literally 7 years anticipating a d.o Solo album that will be rnb gold so honestly I'm very disappointed. I don't know if he's the one that chose this musical direction or if it's what sm gave him, all I know is the selfish human in me is craving rnb d.o but then again when I think about it baekhyun and Kai already have that side covered with their solo albums, Chen and suho already have the ballad side covered so I see why d.o might have felt compelled to go this way and I do know he's a fan of songs that are acoustic driven so.... Anyway sha if I had my way, chen would be doing rock and d.o rnb but I can't do shi!t so lemme just go continue listening to the album. By the way the song isn't even up to 3 minutes! At this point I just think d.o wants to punish me. The song ends too soon aigoo

*Currently watching*: hometown Cha Cha Cha, lost, lawyers
Song of the day : all eyes on me - hoya

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:59am On Oct 11, 2021
Who Sang it better
Song title : when I was young
Artists : taeyeon vs cnblue
My (hopefully) unbiased opinion : taeyeon's song is a beautiful ballad. I love it, I think what I love The most about taeyeon is how she has a lot of ballads but they never sound similar. I also like that the English pronounciations are clear

Cnblue's song is nice. I love it

If I had to score both songs would get 3/5

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:10am On Oct 11, 2021
#mancrushmonday

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:14am On Oct 11, 2021
Guess the song title without vowels

FRLRM - GRLSGNRTN

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:15am On Oct 11, 2021
Guess the drama title without vowels

WHNTHDVLCLLSYRNM

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:18am On Oct 11, 2021
Guess the drama title

PARCEL

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:20am On Oct 11, 2021

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:30am On Oct 11, 2021
Game time

WI HA JOON

1. The first drama you saw him in

2. The most recent drama you saw him in

3. Your favorite drama of his

4. Your favorite character he's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving him

6. Favorite line/quote he has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see him play

8. A person you'd like to see him paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Harryfrosh: 11:15am On Oct 11, 2021
Any historical war series like that of Jumong and Dae Jo Yeong?... Very long episodes and war thriller... Tnx
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:39am On Oct 11, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title without vowels

WHNTHDVLCLLSYRNM

When the devil calls your name

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:07pm On Oct 11, 2021
RaphaellaDD:

When the devil calls your name

Correct!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1772) (1773) (1774) (1775) (1776) (1777) (1778) ... (2179) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.