Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1773) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1965495 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1770) (1771) (1772) (1773) (1774) (1775) (1776) ... (2174) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:04pm On Oct 04, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

ANOTHER TIME

Dear olodos,

ONCE AGAIN

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 6:48am On Oct 05, 2021
Birthdays :

1. Song Seung Heon

2. Park Joo Hyun

3. Song Jong Ho

4. Park Joo Mi

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:26am On Oct 05, 2021
Birthdays :

1. Song seung heon oppa. My love

2. My no 3 bias in t-ara, soyeon unni

3. Song Jong ho oppa, I love him so much especially his eyes. They're bigger than the average Korean eye and he does this thing where he widens them when he's acting some particular scenes, his eyes scare me tbh but I think they are also incredibly hot and seckshi

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:55am On Oct 05, 2021
Random post : lol this is actually a late random post. I had wanted to write about this when the song was released but I totally forgot. Anyway we are talking about jayb (I'm still going to call him jb sha lol). Anyway when got7 left jyp and I heard that jb was signed onto h1ghr music, I was excited for him and I was like YASSSSSS we'll see different sides to jb's musicality. Anyway teasers for his first single came out and I saw the title of the song was going to be "switch it up" so I was like Yass switch things up baby! But when the song came out mtcheww I was like is this it, now the song was good and jb sounded great but the sound was basically something he could have made in jyp so I was disappointed, I guess I expected too much of a shift or something. Anyway he might not have switched up his style but boy did he switch up his lyrics?! That song was just pure S E X, like I was reading the English translation of the lyrics and I was blushing. I'm just like aigoo my baby yaff spoil. But what is it with Idols leaving their agencies and the first thing they do is release a sexy song kinda like sexually repressed teenagers who suddenly find themselves at a strip club lol. That's the same thing hoya did when he left infinite, quickly released angel and I'm like okurrrrr lol. Anyway the song might have been same old jayb but the lyrics be definitely not same old jb.

*currently watching* : hometown cha cha cha, lost, cross
Song of the day : anxious - melody Day

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:15am On Oct 05, 2021
#throwbacktuesday

This is probably one of my favorite mini dramas ever. I loved everything about it, it was funny, cute, charming, delightful, perfect but honestly I think what surprised me most was how every character in this drama had impact, even the people that had just 1 or 2 scenes. My favorite thing about the drama is the ost and the fact that it's just 2 episodes, very easy to re-watch over and over again

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:21am On Oct 05, 2021
Game time

JO JIN WOONG

1. The first drama you saw him in

2. The most recent drama you saw him in

3. Your favorite drama of his

4. Your favorite character he's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving him

6. Favorite line/quote he has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see him play

8. A person you'd like to see him paired with in a drama (or in real life LOL, DON'T ANSWER THIS PART)

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:24am On Oct 05, 2021
Guess the drama title

THE 4TH SOUND THAT A HUMAN MAKES FROM THEIR MOUTH

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:21am On Oct 05, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

THE 4TH SOUND THAT A HUMAN MAKES FROM THEIR MOUTH

The voice 4?

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:01pm On Oct 05, 2021
toykathy:

The voice 4?

Well you know the drama I'm talking about but you've not written the name correctly

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:06pm On Oct 05, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

JO JIN WOONG

1. The first drama you saw him in

2. The most recent drama you saw him in

3. Your favorite drama of his

4. Your favorite character he's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving him

6. Favorite line/quote he has said in a drama (optional)

8. A person you'd like to see him paired with in a drama (or in real life LOL, DON'T ANSWER THIS PART)

I've only seen him in a movie. He was the bad guy and he was so good at it. He prefers movies to dramas tho so. .. Anyway I like him and I hope he visits dramaland soon, the last time he was in a drama was 2016

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Cyril009(m): 12:07pm On Oct 05, 2021
Downloaded some k dramas on netnaija but the subtitles aren't synced with the video where can I get properly synced subtitles or if you also download from netnaija and you don't experience this what video player do you use I use Mx player
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:33pm On Oct 05, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

Well you know the drama I'm talking about but you've not written the name correctly

*Devil smiley*

Voice 4

Fun fact: I read the hint and I swear I was doing a e i o u LMAO

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ovems(f): 3:25pm On Oct 05, 2021
Cyril009:
Downloaded some k dramas on netnaija but the subtitles aren't synced with the video where can I get properly synced subtitles or if you also download from netnaija and you don't experience this what video player do you use I use Mx player
I don't use netnaija mainly because of the subtile issue. I use kissasian.sh . The subtitles are embedded in the video. The sizes are quite large though.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:01pm On Oct 05, 2021
RaphaellaDD:

*Devil smiley*

Voice 4

Fun fact: I read the hint and I swear I was doing a e i o u LMAO

Lmao dead!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:04pm On Oct 05, 2021
#throwbacktuesday Part 2 (one shot)

Title : THE RED TEACHER

Main Cast :
Lee dong hwi
Jung so min

Channel : kbs
Year: 2016

Not so fun fact : I accidentally deleted half of what I had typed on my notepad and I am too tired and angry to rewrite so I'll just do a summary. Mianhaeyo

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:40pm On Oct 05, 2021
The drama is set in 1985. Lee dong hwi is a teacher in an all girls high school. He's pretty much selfish, doesn't care about anyone or anything, strict to his students and is only a teacher because the salary is good and constant. He's also a conservative Virgin who's never had a proper girlfriend, even when he goes on blind dates they never work out cos he spends all the time feeling pompous and searching for what the ladies have to offer as he's a pretty good catch being a guy with a stable job.

Jung so min is a student in his class, she's pretty much the ringleader of her clique, a bunch of teenagers who think they are as wise as adults and have figured out all they need to know about the world, they are eager to date boys even though they know nothing about love or sex education. She is brilliant but doesn't really apply herself and feels she's better than everyone including her teacher Lee dong hwi who she hates and doesn't respect, she doesn't even call him teacher like the other students cos she thinks he's too ignorant to be respected.

At that time in Korea there was a ban on illegal books including books on politics, communism and erotic books. Lee dong hwi comes across an erotic novel at a bookstore and reads it in secret surprised that he is enjoying the story even though he is the conservative type, unfortunately the author of the book couldn't complete the story because of the ban on erotic books. Lee dong hwi starts a secret mission to find out the author of the book so he can know the end of the story and somehow he leaves the book carelessly and Jung so min finds it, she reads it and shares to her schoolmates making all the girls obsessed with knowing how the book ends, being a clever girl Jung so min decides to complete the story to satisfy the curiosity of the girls. She starts writing an erotic series of books and distributes them to her fans and even Lee dong hwi becomes one of her readers, he doesn't know she's the one writing the book and she doesn't know he's one of her subscribers. Somehow he discovers her secret, he wants to tell her to stop cos it's illegal but he realizes she has the talent to be a writer so he doesn't stop her, he becomes her secret protector, helping her not get discovered on different occasions and even sending her fan letters of appreciation.

The police discover that the erotic series is being distributed from their school, they organize an investigation and discover Jung so min is the author, the school decides to expel her but Lee dong hwi takes the blame and lies that he's the author, he gets fired and leaves the town.

Jung so min later finds out he's been her biggest fan and the person that helped her all the times she was almost caught.

Lee dong hwi ends up teaching at an academy where he puts in longer hours and gets less pay but he's now more attentive to his students and their talents and even when he goes on blind dates he acts like a human being.

A few years later Jung so min and Lee dong hwi meet by coincidence, she thanks him for taking the fall for her, she was able to graduate and go to college to become a writer or whatever. She finally calls him her teacher.

The endeu.

I actually really liked this one and I would rate it 8/10. Lee dong hwi was great in his role, the secondary school girls were hilarious in their naivete while claiming to be smart. The drama was more about character growth, ldh went from a guy who didn't give a hoot about anyone to helping his student cultivate her talent. I know some people felt he shouldn't have taken the blame for her but I think he also felt responsible cos he was the one who had the book initially and even when he knew the book was with her, he didn't stop her from writing her version. Jsm went from being someone who wasn't passionate about anything to someone who became a writer. What I liked most about the drama was the erotic book lol, whenever someone is reading it we see the book being acted out and it was just funny, I wish she wasn't caught so we would have seen how the book ended.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:19pm On Oct 05, 2021
Guess the drama from the screenshot

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:23pm On Oct 05, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

Dr Jin

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by descarado: 9:37pm On Oct 05, 2021
I have stopped watching hometown chachacha..
.. just lost interest.
Started well for me but intensity has dropped significantly. Good actors but script quality is nay. My best actors there are those 3 old ajummas

Might finish it up whenever.

On the other hand, I'm on edge over lovers of the red sky. Today's episode was very hilarious even though it was very dark. Imagine telling a blind man to close his eyes cheesy when he can't even see you!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:02pm On Oct 05, 2021
toykathy:

Dr Jin

Correct! Lol you could have won all answers today but @RaphaellaDD happened

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:54am On Oct 06, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

Correct! Lol you could have won all answers today but @RaphaellaDD happened

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:00am On Oct 06, 2021
RaphaellaDD:

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Aigoo

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:24am On Oct 06, 2021
Aigoo hometown cha cha cha producers are begging netizens to stop visiting the homes where the drama was filmed cos they belong to people and the houses were only leased for the drama. I get fans visiting filming sites but I want to believe they thought the houses were constructed for the drama. I hope now that they know people actually live there, they'll desist from infringing on their privacy.

The first poster for snowdrop is out and its pretty much Bleh but I sort of like that it's just Jung hae in and jisoo dancing. Like I'm not even worried about the drama or history being distorted or whatever, my own is I hope to God jisoo can act cos the number of people waiting to drag her ehn, aigoo they won't drag jtbc, the sponsors or yg o, it's the poor girl that has no choice they'll be dragging. I'll be praying for her cos I know me sef I will drag her if she no do well

P.s : happy birthday to my no 1 bias in secret Han sunhwa, a bubbly bubble of an unni. Love her

*currently watching* : hometown cha cha cha, lost, cross
Song of the day : just wanna - amber feat Eric Nam

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:39am On Oct 06, 2021
Who sang it better
Song title : sweet love
Artists : taeyeon VS fiestar
My (hopefully) unbiased opinion : Taeyeon's song is a lovely rnb. She sounds great as usual.

Fiestar features Kim Yun woo in their song. It has a Latin flair to it and I actually like it. I like how calm Kim Yun woo sounds, he was sort of like a backing vocal and had a rap section that wasn't really necessary but wasn't bad as well.

If I had to score taeyeon would get 4/5 and fiestar 2.5/5

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:45am On Oct 06, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

JO JUNG SUK

1. The First drama you saw HIM IN

2. The Most recent drama you saw HIM in

3. Your Favorite drama of HIS

4. Your Favorite character he's played

5.Your Favorite drama otp involving her

6. Favorite line/quote HE has said in a drama (optional)

8. A person you'd like to see him paired with in a drama (or in real life Lmao, if dem born you well mention any name here and receive holy slap this Sunday)

Since hospital playlist 2 has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:46am On Oct 06, 2021
Guess the drama title

FOR (NAME)

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 10:23am On Oct 06, 2021
Birthdays :

1. Yoo Ah In

2. Han Sun Hwa

3. Joohoney

4. Go So Young

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 10:25am On Oct 06, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

FOR (NAME)

To Jenny

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:03am On Oct 06, 2021
Guess the song title without vowels

TLLM - WNDRGRLS

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:04am On Oct 06, 2021
toykathy:

To Jenny

Correct lol even though you missed a full stop, I'll sha give it to you before @RaphaellaDD happens again

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:04am On Oct 06, 2021
Guess the drama title without vowels

FMLYTNG

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:07am On Oct 06, 2021

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1770) (1771) (1772) (1773) (1774) (1775) (1776) ... (2174) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.