Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1917) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1967553 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1914) (1915) (1916) (1917) (1918) (1919) (1920) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:59pm On May 13, 2022
toykathy:

Title of drama? Airing or completed

The title is my princess I gather, I know nothing else.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:00pm On May 13, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

Oh I care o. I care very much

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:06pm On May 13, 2022
sarang60:

Congratulations

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:42am On May 14, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the song title without vowels

FTMG - KMDNGWN

Dear olodos,

AFTERIMAGE - KIM DONG WAN

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:50am On May 14, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

Dear olodos,

AFTERIMAGE - KIM DONG WAN

Where is the R in your question madam?

Guys let's beat Kang up oya

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:00am On May 14, 2022
RaphaellaDD:

Where is the R in your question madam?

Guys let's beat Kang up oya

Oh eeyah. R ran away from my alphabets.

WHAT is R? Is it a person, animal, place or thing?

LOL fine I'm the olodo

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 9:10am On May 14, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

LOL fine I'm the olodo

Finally!!! Thank you @RaphaellaDD

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:35am On May 14, 2022
toykathy:

It's my pleasure!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:35am On May 14, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

LOL fine I'm the olodo

Printing and framing this

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:20pm On May 14, 2022
toykathy:

Ewo tun ni finally nbe aigoo

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:21pm On May 14, 2022
RaphaellaDD:

Printing and framing this

Make a t shirt too

I'll buy

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 1:10pm On May 14, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

Ewo tun ni finally nbe aigoo

This is the first time you are admitting that you are olodo

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:51pm On May 14, 2022
toykathy:

This is the first time you are admitting that you are olodo

Nah that's not true

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by swiftz(f): 11:30pm On May 14, 2022
Not against the games, birthdays and celebrity admiration but if I may ask, is there a proper Korean series thread on NL? One where series are actually suggested and discussed?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:02am On May 15, 2022
swiftz:
Not against the games, birthdays and celebrity admiration but if I may ask, is there a proper Korean series thread on NL? One where series are actually suggested and discussed?

Series are suggested and discussed here smiley
If you want recommendations or want to discuss a drama you're watching, just leave a comment and those who are watching will respond.

Kang usually drops reviews of dramas she's watching every week and summaries of movies once in a while.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:16pm On May 15, 2022
RaphaellaDD:

If you want recommendations or want to discuss a drama you're watching, just leave a comment and those who are watching will respond.

Kang usually drops reviews of dramas she's watching every week and summaries of movies once in a while.

LOL thank you o. It's always funny when I see posts like this. If you want to suggest or discuss a series, do it. Nobody is stopping you. Everybody is just waiting for manna to fall from heaven without putting in any work. Anybody that wants to start a new thread sef can start it. P.s: I've actually had a very stressful weekend that's why I'm being passive aggressive about this matter lol but seriously you people should make a move and start something if you don't like the way this thread is going, or join dramabeans and start commenting there aigoo

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:26pm On May 15, 2022
RaphaellaDD:

Some people don't realize that If this thread was only running on drama discussion, it would have died a long time ago because we are not that many first of all, out of the few of us, I can boldly say only 6 or 7 are active ACTIVE, we all have busy lives and we usually don't have the time to watch dramas at the same time and then discuss it.

It is our love for everything that has kept this thread alive, it is our companionship that keeps us strong, it is our interest that binds us.

It is not like someone posted about a drama to discuss and nobody answered. If it is that one, I will understand.

I am sorry for the rant ooooo, it is just that the thing has tire me.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:30pm On May 15, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

LOL thank you o. It's always funny when I see posts like this. If you want to suggest or discuss a series, do it. Nobody is stopping you. Everybody is just waiting for manna to fall from heaven without putting in any work. Anybody that wants to start a new thread sef can start it. P.s: I've actually had a very stressful weekend that's why I'm being passive aggressive about this matter lol but seriously you people should make a move and start something if you don't like the way this thread is going, or join dramabeans and start commenting there aigoo

Join dramabeans......hahahahahhahahaha...... what about dramabanga or dramabread....hahahahaha

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 5:05pm On May 15, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

sarang60:

Some people don't realize that If this thread was only running on drama discussion, it would have died a long time ago because we are not that many first of all, out of the few of us, I can boldly say only 6 or 7 are active ACTIVE, we all have busy lives and we usually don't have the time to watch dramas at the same time and then discuss it.

It is our love for everything that has kept this thread alive, it is our companionship that keeps us strong, it is our interest that binds us.

It is not like someone posted about a drama to discuss and nobody answered. If it is that one, I will understand.

Completely agree! We're actually doing a really good job keeping this thread alive.

Special thumbs up to Kang who you can obviously tell is not in the mood sometimes, but still posts a game or two.

The thread is open, drop any drama (or music lol) thoughts you have and you will get responses. As long as you're being reasonable sha.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:36pm On May 15, 2022
sarang60:

LOL everyone is tayad

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:37pm On May 15, 2022
sarang60:

Join dramabeans......hahahahahhahahaha...... what about dramabanga or dramabread....hahahahaha

LOL unni free me

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:39pm On May 15, 2022
RaphaellaDD:

Completely agree! We're actually doing a really good job keeping this thread alive.

Special thumbs up to Kang who you can obviously tell is not in the mood sometimes, but still posts a game or two.

The thread is open, drop any drama (or music lol) thoughts you have and you will get responses. As long as you're being reasonable sha.

LOL you people should start paying me

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 6:13pm On May 15, 2022
sarang60:

That 5 to 6 active ones here can do without this thread. We have our special school to keep up with ourselves but we chose to keep the thread active as if someone is paying us. None of us is even a mod or something. If not for RaphaellaDD that responded, I would have ignored it cuz my own tiredness is tired too

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:00pm On May 15, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

We do, in the dear olodos series.

Secret: we get the answers wrong on purpose sometimes.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:01pm On May 15, 2022
toykathy:

That 5 to 6 active ones here can do without this thread. We have our special school to keep up with ourselves but we chose to keep the thread active as if someone is paying us. None of us is even a mod or something. If not for RaphaellaDD that responded, I would have ignored it cuz my own tiredness is tired too

HAHAHAHAHAHA

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:03pm On May 15, 2022
sarang60:

We do, in the dear olodos series.

Secret: we get the answers wrong on purpose sometimes.

LOL I'll stop posting then.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:29pm On May 15, 2022
toykathy:

Facts!!!
That our school wey we no dey learn anything grin

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:29pm On May 15, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

Take this month's payment

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:48pm On May 15, 2022
RaphaellaDD:

Take this month's payment

I claim it.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:51pm On May 15, 2022
Well

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:52pm On May 15, 2022
Let me just remain silent on the fact that Kai is trying to kill people.

I love that the people loved my baby.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:02pm On May 15, 2022
sarang60:

I claim it.

See me see wahala

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1914) (1915) (1916) (1917) (1918) (1919) (1920) ... (2175) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.