Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1920) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1975900 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1917) (1918) (1919) (1920) (1921) (1922) (1923) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ovems(f): 8:54pm On May 17, 2022
sarang60:

Personally, I would say it is not that engaging, exciting or intriguing, but I still like the individual stories. Every ep is focused on someone different or a completion of the previous story but for some reason, it works well together.

This feels like Woo Bin oppa just wanted something soft to get his face on screen again.

I am currently loving uri teen couple, their fathers fights and mama bear scenes but now that the fathers have kinda reconciled, I am like ehmmmmm...... NOOOO....FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT... Hahahahaha..

Lol. At least you look forward to the episodes, that's a good sign.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ovems(f): 8:57pm On May 17, 2022
sarang60:
I LOVE THE STORIES TOMORROW TELL. I AM PROUD AND INLOVE WITH THE ENTIRE CAST.

I don't think I have cried this much watching a drama, and I don't think the crying will be over soon.

I have decided to save ep 14 for later, when there is more water in my eyes.

I am enjoying this too. My favourite character is the other grim reaper that doesn't smile. I am curious to see his past relationship with the female lead. I keep thinking he may be her husband but I may be wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ovems(f): 8:58pm On May 17, 2022
toykathy:

Hmmm... Weekend dramas are always the best because it touches every area of the plot without rushing it. I started watching it 2 years ago and I have no regrets. They are mostly family oriented drama. Give it a trial

I will. Thanks!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:10pm On May 17, 2022
Ovems:

I am enjoying this too. My favourite character is the other grim reaper that doesn't smile. I am curious to see his past relationship with the female lead. I keep thinking he may be her husband but I may be wrong.

I was thinking the same thing too. If it is not husband then I wonder what else it could be.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:32pm On May 17, 2022
Feast.

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:45pm On May 17, 2022
gyeolhon

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:55am On May 18, 2022
Happy birthday to Im Joo Wan

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:12am On May 18, 2022
Happy birthday to im joo hwan oppa. I'm glad he's playing a lead role even though it's a weekend drama I don't plan to watch mtcheww

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:13am On May 18, 2022
toykathy:
Happy birthday to Im Joo Wan

Nae oppa ya

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:48am On May 18, 2022
OK good news first. I was already excited knowing nam joo hyuk and Lee joon Hyuk would be doing a drama together and now yoo ji tae is also joining them dhjndfkfsjjxd like freaking holy yoo ji tae. How much visual goodness am I supposed to be able to handle eotteoke. I might just faint lol

Now the sour news mtcheww, well nothing has been confirmed "yet" but this is the 2nd time Kim sae Ron might be getting in trouble for drinking issues. The only reason she's not as popular as Kim so Hyun and Kim yoo Jung was cos she was reportedly caught participating in underaged drinking, she has finally started to become popular again and this is happening. Oh well, she's still young and if she's guilty she still has enough time to repair her character and reputation, I think. Also if she has a drinking problem she should quickly take herself to rehab abeg I can't shout. Lol gold medalist has no luck Sha, last year was seo ye ji's wahala, now Kim sae Ron. Who is next? Aigoo

I decided to properly watch a drama I had previously skipped through so I chose romance, I hope I won't waste my time with it lol

*currently watching*: my liberation notes, love all play, shooting stars, romance
Song of the day : hope not - blackpink

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:03am On May 18, 2022
Game time

YOO JI TAE

1. The first drama you saw him in

2. The most recent drama you saw him in

3. Your favorite drama of his

4. Your favorite character he's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving him

6. Favorite line/quote he has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see him play

8. A person you'd like to see him paired with in a drama (or in real life LOL DON'T ANSWER THIS PART OR I'LL CHOOK YOU KNIFE, NO REALLY I'M NOT PLAYING LOL)

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:39am On May 18, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

YOO JI TAE

8. A person you'd like to see him paired with in a drama (or in real life LOL DON'T ANSWER THIS PART OR I'LL CHOOK YOU KNIFE, NO REALLY I'M NOT PLAYING LOL)

1. I think it was healer
2. When my love blooms
3. It's been long since I watched healer so when my love blooms
4. His character in when my love blooms
5. Him and LBY looked so good together in WMLB.
6. Huhuhu
7. I need these sexy older men to give me premium content. I can't even shout.

Him, Lee Dong Wook, Gong Yoo and Song Seung-heon need to act in a drama where they are all single older men with plenty money, who aren't looking for love but have a few sugar babies that they treat like eggs and spoil silly.

I want money flying left and right, baecations, sexy smut scenes and them in delicious fits. Thanks.

Okay if that's too much for the drama gods, can they just open an only fans? Juhssi Koreans or something.

I'm begging. LMAO.

8. Since I have zero self preservation, I want to see him as my real life sugar daddy. Thanks! Kang, sharing is caring.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:09pm On May 18, 2022
RaphaellaDD:

1. I think it was healer
2. When my love blooms
4. His character in when my love blooms
5. Him and LBY looked so good together in WMLB.
6. Huhuhu
7. I need these sexy older men to give me premium content. I can't even shout.

Him, Lee Dong Wook, Gong Yoo and Song Seung-heon need to act in a drama where they are all single older men with plenty money, who aren't looking for love but have a few sugar babies that they treat like eggs and spoil silly.

I want money flying left and right, baecations, sexy smut scenes and them in delicious fits. Thanks.

Okay if that's too much for the drama gods, can they just open an only fans? Juhssi Koreans or something.

I'm begging. LMAO.

8. Since I have zero self preservation, I want to see him as my real life sugar daddy. Thanks! Kang, sharing is caring.

Lmao I'm too busy imagining the scenario in no 7 that I'm going to pretend I don't see you trying to graft on my mans lol

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:12pm On May 18, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

Lmao I'm too busy imagining the scenario in no 7 that I'm going to pretend I don't see you trying to graft on my mans lol

LMAO my plan workedddd

No but for real SK needs to get with the program and give us premium content.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:15pm On May 18, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

YOO JI TAE

1. Healer

2. Different dreams

3. I've loved everything I've seen him in. I love the air he breathes sef lol

4. Loved all his characters he's played. I love the way his blood flows through his veins sef (OK I need to stop)

5. He and Lee yo won in different dreams

7. I can't wait for his upcoming dramas

8. Who am I kidding. He could act with a spoon and I'd still think it's the best thing ever.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:18pm On May 18, 2022
RaphaellaDD:

LMAO my plan workedddd

You know!!!! When tvn did entourage I actually had hopes that we'd start getting more dramas like that but alas Aigoo I have faith so one day e go better

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:34pm On May 18, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

You know!!!! When tvn did entourage I actually had hopes that we'd start getting more dramas like that but alas Aigoo I have faith so one day e go better

Sigh, one day needs to hurry up

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:18pm On May 18, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

YOO JI TAE

1 - 8

Meeeeeeeee

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:19pm On May 18, 2022
RaphaellaDD:

LMAO my plan workedddd

Nooooooo....I like that it is for my eyes only

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ovems(f): 7:23pm On May 18, 2022
RaphaellaDD:

1. I think it was healer
2. When my love blooms
4. His character in when my love blooms.

How is this drama? I started it and stopped at episode 3. I liked it then but don't know why I stopped. Should I continue?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ovems(f): 7:25pm On May 18, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

Is Entourage interesting? I am looking for something to watch while I wait for my favourite dramas to finish airing so I can binge them.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:32pm On May 18, 2022
Ovems:

Is Entourage interesting? I am looking for something to watch while I wait for my favourite dramas to finish airing so I can binge them.

What are the favorite dramas?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:34pm On May 18, 2022

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:25pm On May 18, 2022
Ovems:

How is this drama? I started it and stopped at episode 3. I liked it then but don't know why I stopped. Should I continue?

Which one? Healer or WMLB?

I don't remember much about Healer so...I can't give you any advice he he.

I really enjoyed when my love blooms. It was mature, slow burn, angsty...yummy. Lol. There was nothing special about it but I loved it.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:26pm On May 18, 2022
sarang60:

Nooooooo....I like that it is for my eyes only

How many can your eyes see at a time ma?

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ovems(f): 9:13pm On May 18, 2022
sarang60:

What are the favorite dramas?

I mentioned them in the previous page.

Bloody Hearts
Love All Play
Again My Life
My Liberation Note
From Now On Showtime
Shooting Stars
Tomorrow (will continue from episode 13 after the last episode airs)

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ovems(f): 9:14pm On May 18, 2022
RaphaellaDD:

Which one? Healer or WMLB?

I don't remember much about Healer so...I can't give you any advice he he.

I really enjoyed when my love blooms. It was mature, slow burn, angsty...yummy. Lol. There was nothing special about it but I loved it.

No, not Healer. That's one of my favourites Kdrama. I was referring to When My Love Blooms.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:05pm On May 18, 2022
sarang60:

1 - 8

Meeeeeeeee

WHAT is wrong with this woman

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:11pm On May 18, 2022
Ovems:

So the funny thing is I haven't seen the Korean drama yet. I know it's an adaptation of the American TV series which was centered around a bunch of guys that's why I mentioned it. I enjoyed the American series and I plan to watch the Korean version later so for now I can't say if it was interesting or not

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ovems(f): 10:31pm On May 18, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

So the funny thing is I haven't seen the Korean drama yet. I know it's an adaptation of the American TV series which was centered around a bunch of guys that's why I mentioned it. I enjoyed the American series and I plan to watch the Korean version later so for now I can't say if it was interesting or not

Ok. I haven't seen the American series yet. Will watch the Korean version then so I don't compare them too much like I did with Woori The Virgin and Jane the Virgin.

Will download the episode 1 tonight to see if I will like it. Thanks!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:08am On May 19, 2022
Birthdays :

1. Chae Jong Hyeop

2. Yun Ji On

3. Han Hyun Min

4. Moon Sook

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:14am On May 19, 2022
Ovems:

Ok. I haven't seen the American series yet. Will watch the Korean version then so I don't compare them too much like I did with Woori The Virgin and Jane the Virgin.

Will download the episode 1 tonight to see if I will like it. Thanks!

I'm still enjoying Woori the virgin. I love how the story is developing. Not too fast and not too slow. Just the adequate tempo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1917) (1918) (1919) (1920) (1921) (1922) (1923) ... (2176) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.