Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,353 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (2033) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1974528 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2030) (2031) (2032) (2033) (2034) (2035) (2036) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 2:15pm On Dec 16, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title without vowels

THPCKG

The package

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:40pm On Dec 16, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

Since doctor lawyer has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

I haven't seen it yet so my answers remain the same

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:41pm On Dec 16, 2022
RaphaellaDD:

Haru - SHINee

Correct!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:41pm On Dec 16, 2022
RaphaellaDD:

The package

Correct!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:34pm On Dec 16, 2022
There are definitely people who over think everything. That being said, I am happy he is going to paradise.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:36pm On Dec 16, 2022
It is not a crime to be a good cook oooo. In the third season, nobody will cook in that shed.

I will follow you to paradise nae chef.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:58pm On Dec 16, 2022
Currently my favorite baby in the house #1 and it is not because he is kinda of an iron baby (all the boys are kinda) it is because he is a heartsweet and people are mad at him at the moment which I understand (we tend to get involved personally) but I don't fully support.

Let's see what paradise will make out of him.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:04pm On Dec 16, 2022
Favorite baby number 2.

The adorableness added to the awkwardness exhibited by this human is a treat.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:06pm On Dec 16, 2022
When I first saw her, I was like "this is season two's Jia and if Kang was watching, she would absolutely love her"

She is a beauty.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:12pm On Dec 16, 2022
Favorite baby 3.

I am hoping that he doesn't get overshadowed until the show ends. He hasn't really shown much that is why no one is looking his way yet and with a new guy coming, it will only get more competitive.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ovems(f): 7:06pm On Dec 16, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama from the screenshot

Cheer Up

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:00pm On Dec 16, 2022
sarang60:

It is fun unnie. These group of people seem more mature than the S1 group (especially in their actions and conversations), they also seem more relaxed and comfortable not with eachother(the awkwardness is still adorable) but with the entire vibe of inferno.

New baby boy is coming in ep 3 to shake up the house and I can't wait.

I do have some favorites although I like everyoneish, please let me know if you have any when you are done so we can compare notes.

You are so welcome.
Oh! You won't believe I forgot about it again. My watch list is crazy. I have like 60 episodes of different dramas and shows to catch up with. Thanks for reminding me yet again. I will watch tonight

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:49pm On Dec 16, 2022
So I just watched the first episode and my favorites are : Nadine and Han Bin atleast for now.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:01am On Dec 17, 2022
Ovems:

Cheer Up

Correct!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:03am On Dec 17, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

EVIL MEN : BAD TOWN

Dear olodos,

BAD GUYS : CITY OF EVIL

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:03am On Dec 17, 2022
sarang60:
When I first saw her, I was like "this is season two's Jia and if Kang was watching, she would absolutely love her"

She is a beauty.

Lol here's hoping she doesn't wear fake designers

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:54pm On Dec 17, 2022
toykathy:
So I just watched the first episode and my favorites are : Nadine and Han Bin atleast for now.

Yessss...my baby girl and my chef. One always looking lost and one clueless....hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:54pm On Dec 17, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

Lol here's hoping she doesn't wear fake designers

Hahahahhahaha

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 6:01pm On Dec 17, 2022
sarang60:

Yessss...my baby girl and my chef. One always looking lost and one clueless....hahahahahaha

I don't know why the girls are not picking him

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by AirBay: 4:50am On Dec 18, 2022
Can someone recommend series about Korean/Japan War?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by HassieMalcomson(f): 10:33am On Dec 18, 2022
cheehummer:

Flower of evil

I already watched it. Any new suggestions?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:12am On Dec 18, 2022
toykathy:

I don't know why the girls are not picking him

It is because he hasn't really put himself out there. Yes you can cook but who did you connect with on a personal level.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:19pm On Dec 18, 2022
AirBay:
Can someone recommend series about Korean/Japan War?

Try different dreams. They didn't really focus on the war itself but a few freedom fighters

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 5:19pm On Dec 18, 2022
sarang60:

It is because he hasn't really put himself out there. Yes you can cook but who did you connect with on a personal level.

I get you but he did really well by breaking the awkwardness between them. I hope he remains being cheerful

That young Jae tho. After connecting with two girls he picked someone else for paradise. Hahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Brandily: 11:30am On Dec 19, 2022
Interesting comic korean drama pls

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:38pm On Dec 19, 2022
For whatever reason only 1 episode of the first responders aired this week. I guess since it's ending next week they want it to end with 2 episodes. *sigh* so that guy is the bad guy. I should have suspected it earlier. Honestly when I first saw him as a nurse or whatever in the hospital, I was like really, he's just a nurse? That oppa has been playing supporting characters for so long that it felt a bit weird to see him play a basically waka pass role cos he's had like 3 minutes of screen time in the whole drama so I was like is his career going really horrible that he's moved from supporting role to waka pass. I should have realized he'll end up being the big bad wolf. Anyway they succeeded in shocking me. The drama will end next week and I hope season 2 doesn't take too long to start. I also hope I'll get my romance

Reborn rich also shocked me cos I would never have suspected that the grandmother could be capable of attempted murder. I was shooketh! I do understand her tho, it's not like I support her choices but I understand why she made that choice. She put up with her husband's bullshi!t for 50 years, she's more than a woman scorned sef, she's basically a woman destroyed. I really don't know how this our chaebol and prosecutor romance is going to work out. She's a righteous prosecutor and even though he's not a bad person, he also can't make black or white decisions cos of the situation he finds himself in so they will always clash. Will they be able to stay together. Oga that is even buying ring lmao does he know what the future holds, what if he just goes back to his real life in 2022 aigoo. I wonder if this drama will have a season 2 cos if it's going to be 16 episodes that means it'll end next week and honestly I'm not sure how 2 episodes can conclude the drama. It still looks like there's a lot more fighting for shares that needs to happen before someone becomes the owner of soon yang. Also what will happen to real life Hyun woo and what really happened to real life do Jun. Anyway we shall see

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:43pm On Dec 19, 2022
Brandily:
Interesting comic korean drama pls

Dae Jang geum is watching
To. Jenny
Pegasus market

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:50am On Dec 20, 2022
Birthdays :

1. Jang Hyuk

2. Lee Se Young

3. Yoon Kye Sang

4. Go Geon Han

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:34am On Dec 20, 2022
Jung ji so and shin ye eun are acting the younger versions of the 2 female leads in the glory and they are my babies so I am excited. I can't wait.

Nam joo hyuk has finished filming all his scenes in his upcoming drama and I guess enlistment is right around the corner *sigh* eotteokeeeeeeee

P.s: happy birthday to my forever faves yoon Kye Sang, Jang hyuk, Lee se young and my Kim min kyu who had to change his name cos there are 2 more popular Kim min kyu's who I also love *sigh*

*Currently watching*: the first responders, reborn rich, recipe for farewell, unlock my boss, missing : the other side 2
Song of the day : tears Fallin - Kim boa

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:35am On Dec 20, 2022
toykathy:
Birthdays :

1. Jang Hyuk

2. Lee Se Young

3. Yoon Kye Sang

4. Go Geon Han

1. My husband

2. My wife

3. My husband

4. My Alex ssi lol

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:54am On Dec 20, 2022
Who sang it better
Song title : super star
Artists : han seungyeon VS hyorin, jiyeon and ailee
My (hopefully) unbiased opinion : seungyeon's song is an ost. It's a bright pop song and I like it.

Hyorin, jiyeon and ailee's song is also a nice ost. Nothing too special but not bad

If I had to score both songs would get 2.5/5
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:57am On Dec 20, 2022
Guess the song title without vowels

NSN - BTB

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2030) (2031) (2032) (2033) (2034) (2035) (2036) ... (2176) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.