Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (2034) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1969617 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2031) (2032) (2033) (2034) (2035) (2036) (2037) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:58am On Dec 20, 2022
Guess the drama title without vowels

SMGYS

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:00am On Dec 20, 2022
Guess the movie title

(LOL I'm sorry)

SMALL ROYAL

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:03am On Dec 20, 2022
Guess the drama from the screenshot

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:49am On Dec 20, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama from the screenshot

Behind every star

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:54am On Dec 20, 2022
toykathy:

I get you but he did really well by breaking the awkwardness between them. I hope he remains being cheerful

That young Jae tho. After connecting with two girls he picked someone else for paradise. Hahahahaha

He will remain cheerful but I will advice that instead of breaking awkwardness with the group, he should pick of the girls and pay attention to her.

That young Jae needs deliverance. I was shocked, when did they even connect apart from that front yard conversation. She said it was when they went walking or something and I am not buying it.

New ep today, can't wait

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:56am On Dec 20, 2022
Good morning everyone from baby and I

I miss them cry

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:17am On Dec 20, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

SHIN YE EUN

1. The first drama you saw hER in

2. The most recent drama you saw hER in

3. Your favorite drama of hERS

4. Your favorite character She's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving HER

6. Favorite line/quote She has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see hER play

8. A person you'd like to see HER paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

Since revenge of others has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:17am On Dec 20, 2022
sarang60:

Behind every star

Correct!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by cheehummer(f): 12:17pm On Dec 20, 2022
HassieMalcomson:
I am a great fan of Kdramas but it will be great if you guys suggest me some romantic and full of action Korean movies. Waiting for your suggestions.

Vincenzo is highly rated but I didn't like it.
Strong woman do bong soon
Come and hug me
The innocent man
While you were sleeping
Healer
I can hear your voice
W two worlds
Descendant of the sun
Happiness
Big mouth
Six flying dragons- my best drama ever. Very little romance as the focus of the story is a power struggle that spans generations. It's a historical.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:04pm On Dec 20, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

Since revenge of others has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

I haven't seen it yet so my answers remain the same

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 6:41pm On Dec 20, 2022
sarang60:

He will remain cheerful but I will advice that instead of breaking awkwardness with the group, he should pick of the girls and pay attention to her.

That young Jae needs deliverance. I was shocked, when did they even connect apart from that front yard conversation. She said it was when they went walking or something and I am not buying it.

New ep today, can't wait

The so eun girl he likes doesn't even care about him.
Young Jae is not there for love. He should have been a money catcher instead of love island

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 6:43pm On Dec 20, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the movie title

(LOL I'm sorry)

SMALL ROYAL

Little prince

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:05pm On Dec 20, 2022
toykathy:

Little prince

Correct!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:14pm On Dec 20, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the song title without vowels

NSN - BTB

Dear olodos,

INSANE - BTOB
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:14pm On Dec 20, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title without vowels

SMGYS

Dear olodos

SOME GUYS
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:29pm On Dec 21, 2022
Hahahhahahahaha....ok I didn't believe Yoong Jae and Seo Eun before but they are pretty adorable together. I can now see why yoong jae thinks as much as he does.

Han Bin is just so baby

Shin babies....aigooooo.....Dong wooyaaaaa.... their paradise screentime was one of the saddest I have seen so far. I am not even upset about it because no one is in the wrong, it is just what it is.

Jin Young came to conquer.

I understand why people think it is scripted. Just enjoy the show people, don't worry about anything else.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:32pm On Dec 21, 2022
toykathy:

The so eun girl he likes doesn't even care about him.
Young Jae is not there for love. He should have been a money catcher instead of love island

Hahahahahaha....i think because he is popular amongst the girls and they are doing all the work, it comes across as if he is not interested in love. Yoong Jae is just going with the flow at the moment.

I don't think anyone of them go there with the intention of marrying anyone on the show. I think it is more like putting themselves out there even if nothing comes out of it but atleast they tried something out of their comfort zone. It is also good exposure for them and entertainment for us because during and after the show, they become hot cakes.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:35pm On Dec 21, 2022
Let me check out pink lie

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:18pm On Dec 21, 2022
I'm not sure exactly what happened but I accidentally downloaded episode 2 of missing season 2 twice and I watched episode 2 as episode 1 before I realized my mistake *sigh* anyway my people are back and it's a new village. I miss my girl seo eun soo but at least I still see her in unlock my boss. I don't plan to watch episode 1 but I wonder what IL Yong and that old woman have to hide. I hope this season will also be as beautiful as the first one. As for go soo oppa, did he really need to grow out his hair. I mean how much hotter does he plan to be. Nawa o, he should pity my fragile heart

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 6:37pm On Dec 21, 2022
sarang60:

Hahahahahaha....i think because he is popular amongst the girls and they are doing all the work, it comes across as if he is not interested in love. Yoong Jae is just going with the flow at the moment.

I don't think anyone of them go there with the intention of marrying anyone on the show. I think it is more like putting themselves out there even if nothing comes out of it but atleast they tried something out of their comfort zone. It is also good exposure for them and entertainment for us because during and after the show, they become hot cakes.

I wanted to watch it last night but downloaded the wrong episode
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:20pm On Dec 21, 2022
toykathy:

I wanted to watch it last night but downloaded the wrong episode

Eya....you will enjoy when you get to it.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ovems(f): 11:31pm On Dec 21, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
I'm not sure exactly what happened but I accidentally downloaded episode 2 of missing season 2 twice and I watched episode 2 as episode 1 before I realized my mistake *sigh* anyway my people are back and it's a new village. I miss my girl seo eun soo but at least I still see her in unlock my boss. I don't plan to watch episode 1 but I wonder what IL Yong and that old woman have to hide. I hope this season will also be as beautiful as the first one. As for go soo oppa, did he really need to grow out his hair. I mean how much hotter does he plan to be. Nawa o, he should pity my fragile heart

I don't think you missed much in the first episode. It was basically how he met the ghost that took them to the village. And two people that went missing (were abducted) but one has turned up dead so it's remaining the girl's mother.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ovems(f): 11:40pm On Dec 21, 2022
The Forbidden Marriage

I like this drama so far. Sometimes I think they don't want us to take it too seriously, cheesy. I hope they resolve their love triangle quickly. Don't know what is wrong with that royal guard cheesy cheesy.

Trolley

I don't understand how a woman who has protected her privacy for years, just trust someone what says she is pregnant for her dead son without any evidence. Her story just didn't make sense so I don't understand why they let her stay. Nobody is even taking about DNA. The moment I saw the girl, I knew she was a fraud. Don't know how far I will go with this drama because I really dislike betrayers.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:18am On Dec 22, 2022
Ovems:

I don't think you missed much in the first episode. It was basically how he met the ghost that took them to the village. And two people that went missing (were abducted) but one has turned up dead so it's remaining the girl's mother.

Thank you dear

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 2:05pm On Dec 22, 2022
After watching the 4th episode of singles inferno, I was about to rant about how boring and too straightforward this season is but then for the first time, I unintentionally saw clips of next episode and I am excited already. Those tears........ Me likey

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 2:07pm On Dec 22, 2022
Ovems:
The Forbidden Marriage

I like this drama so far. Sometimes I think they don't want us to take it too seriously, cheesy. I hope they resolve their love triangle quickly. Don't know what is wrong with that royal guard cheesy cheesy.

Trolley

I don't understand how a woman who has protected her privacy for years, just trust someone what says she is pregnant for her dead son without any evidence. Her story just didn't make sense so I don't understand why they let her stay. Nobody is even taking about DNA. The moment I saw the girl, I knew she was a fraud. Don't know how far I will go with this drama because I really dislike betrayers.

I don't really enjoy sageuk cuz of intense drama but I'm in love with this. I even watch it without subs

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:49pm On Dec 22, 2022
toykathy:
After watching the 4th episode of singles inferno, I was about to rant about how boring and too straightforward this season is but then for the first time, I unintentionally saw clips of next episode and I am excited already. Those tears........ Me likey

Hahahahaha.....I forgot how much you and Kang like drama

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Joebayo217: 5:55pm On Dec 22, 2022
cheehummer:

Vincenzo is highly rated but I didn't like it.
Strong woman do bong soon
Come and hug me
The innocent man
While you were sleeping
Healer
I can hear your voice
W two worlds
Descendant of the sun
Happiness
Big mouth
Six flying dragons- my best drama ever. Very little romance as the focus of the story is a power struggle that spans generations. It's a historical.
six flying dragon is just d best I watched all the episodes reach 50

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 6:47pm On Dec 22, 2022
sarang60:

Hahahahaha.....I forgot how much you and Kang like drama

Young Jae and Seul Ki should feel the heat abeg. My two babies finally made it to the paradise. I feel for So E tho

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ovems(f): 9:58pm On Dec 22, 2022
toykathy:

I don't really enjoy sageuk cuz of intense drama but I'm in love with this. I even watch it without subs

Lol. This one is serious but unserious at the same time. When that spotlight came on them in the last episode I was like "what is this again?" cheesy. So far so good sha.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:32pm On Dec 23, 2022
toykathy:

Young Jae and Seul Ki should feel the heat abeg. My two babies finally made it to the paradise. I feel for So E tho

I agree, heat upon them...hahahhaha.

I am not really into that Seul Ki girl anymore like I was in the beginning. She is just off.

Doctor and his bride...they better not be boring in paradise....I am rooting for them so hard ......Nadine deserve to be protected so Doc should work on his instinct to do so.

So E is such a heartsweet and I pray she finds someone that will cherish her someday.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:35pm On Dec 23, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (2031) (2032) (2033) (2034) (2035) (2036) (2037) ... (2175) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.