Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,823 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (212) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1970906 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 10:29am On Aug 20, 2015
SlimAdenike:

This is so unfortunate,I pity kim woo bin,he such a wonderful actor so why pair him with a frozen and terrible actress when we have great actresses there. I'm pissed

nna ehn..I wasn't happy to read it. I got weird looks at work because I was chanting "no no no". I love KWB but Suzy na no go area. I will give her a chance though. Maybe she has improved.. who knows.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 10:30am On Aug 20, 2015
Atk01:

I'm not a big fan of either of the actors, so good luck to them.

In other news, Kim Woo Bin finally got the girl from Lee Min Ho. grin
oh yes,he's finally getting the girl. lol. I'm quite surprised that the kept the confirmation hush hush. buhahaha..where is dispatch when u need them?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:36am On Aug 20, 2015
ellab:

that winch needs to visit 9ja's mental hospital. She ll get normal sharparly.
Lmao! You badt gan. cheesy

ellab:

oh yes,he's finally getting the girl. lol. I'm quite surprised that the kept the confirmation hush hush. buhahaha..where is dispatch when u need them?
Nothing to cover up for the government, so they're on recess.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 1:30pm On Aug 20, 2015
ellab:

nna ehn..I wasn't happy to read it. I got weird looks at work because I was chanting "no no no". I love KWB but Suzy na no go area. I will give her a chance though. Maybe she has improved.. who knows.

I won't anticipate this drama even tho I wanna see kim woo bin in action,I hope the PDnim reconsider and go for a better actress,improve? Let's hope so
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 2:06pm On Aug 20, 2015
Suzy and Kim Woo-bin? What the... How is that possible? Even though Suzy doesn't really do well in the acting area, I've never thought they would act together. These guys should just pair Shin Min-a and Kim Woo-bin in a drama jare.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ezemike19: 6:48pm On Aug 20, 2015
Pls I need to watch a very interesting Korean film the action local ones lyk gunman faith kang chi etc
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by dimplecakes(f): 6:59pm On Aug 20, 2015
@....you have upgraded your site. I love it . well done.

Saw u have now added Indian movies too. Wow!!!! Great.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 7:46pm On Aug 20, 2015
ellab:
@Atk01 &@hilada90 I know you will love it. This is the new ost for swwtn released today.

http://v-store.wapka.mobi/music/view/35267984
Thanks ellab.I have downloaded it. They used the song at the end of ep13,right?I like the song.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 7:54pm On Aug 20, 2015
ellab:
oh boy. Because the producers knew people would protest against Suzy,they decided to confirm in secret. grin this is funny. morning y'all.

www.dramabeans.com/2015/08/kim-woo-bin-and-suzy-couple-up-in-lee-kyung-hee-romance-drama/
I am not a fan of Woo bin,I have only seen him in heirs.
what will really piss me off is when they cast her alongside my favourite actors.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 8:01pm On Aug 20, 2015
Bevy12:
Suzy and Kim Woo-bin? What the... How is that possible? Even though Suzy doesn't really do well in the acting area, I've never thought they would act together. These guys should just pair Shin Min-a and Kim Woo-bin in a drama jare.
Shin min ah and woo bin?That's never gonna happen.
I will like them to act together though.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 10:23pm On Aug 20, 2015
wow! young pal is getting intense episode by episode.our sleeping beauty has finally woken up.can't wait for ep6.

That nurse Hwang is one creepy lady.Her eyes scare me. I laughed at the scene where she was running helter-skelter when Kim tae hee's machine was bleeping.

I will still catch up on swwtn.I don't know why they release the subs late.

young pal and swwtn are my favourite dramas at the moment.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 10:47pm On Aug 20, 2015
hilda90:
Shin min ah and woo bin?That's never gonna happen. I will like them to act together though.
We can only hope.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 11:40pm On Aug 20, 2015
Erm, is it just me or did the Crown prince's best friend become sexier after he became a vamp in swwtn ep 13?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 11:43pm On Aug 20, 2015
hilda90:

That nurse Hwang is one creepy lady.Her eyes scare me. I laughed at the scene where she was running helter-skelter when Kim tae hee's machine was bleeping.

I still said it this morning that she is slightly mad.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 21, 2015
hilda90:

1.goong. 2.baby faced beauty(not sure though). 3.Mary stayed out all night 4.playful kiss 5.don't know. 6.don't know.7.MLFAS. 8.city hunter. 9.I hear ur voice. 10.don't know. 11.don't know. 12.lie to me. 13.pretty boy. 14.love rain. 15.secret garden. 16.coffee prince 17.emergency couple. 18.its okay its love. 19. don't know.20. my gf is a gumiho. 21.don't know. 22.don't know. 23.kangchi. 24.pic not clear. 25.flower boy next door.

you re gonna give me an award cos i tried.lol.
. meehn, you really tried o, I only recognised no 8.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 7:07am On Aug 21, 2015
Atk01:
Erm, is it just me or did the Crown prince's best friend become sexier after he became a vamp in swwtn ep 13?

assin..being a vampire helped him well. I don't want him dead.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 8:34am On Aug 21, 2015
Atk01:
yeah!he looks better without the beard.
I saw one comment on dramabeans suggesting they turn crown prince Yoon(Changmin) into a vampire so as to get rid of that awful beard. Honestly,I am not a fan of that beard on the crown prince,i think he will look more handsome without it.

The new vampire is sexy but no one beats Gwi in sexiness.
I'm gonna rank them like this
Gwi>sun yeol>new vampire(forgotten his name)>crown prince etc.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 12:13pm On Aug 21, 2015
Yong Pal is Oh My God!!!
Now this is awesome! Each episode leaves me with a chill. This is how dramas should be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 12:40pm On Aug 21, 2015
SlimAdenike:
Quiz for kdrama lovers lol

Identify the dramas in the picture below (in a sequential order)
This is hard but I want to try. 1. Princess Hours 2. Fated To Love You? 3. Mary Stayed Out All Night 4. Playful Kiss 7. My Love From Another Star 8. City Hunter 9. I Can Hear Your Voice 10. Boys Over Flowers 11. Sungkyunkwan Scandal 12. Lie To Me? 13. Pretty Man 14. Love Rain 15. Secret Garden 16. Coffee Prince 17. Emergency Couple 18. Its Okay Thats Love 19. Dream High 20. My Girlfriend is a Gumiho 22. 49 Days 23. Gu Family Book 24. Flower Boy Next Door
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 12:44pm On Aug 21, 2015
Atk01:
Yong Pal is Oh My God!!!
Now this is awesome! Each episode leaves me with a chill. This is how dramas should be.
Is it that good? Cuz I've stopped watching dramas that are still airing.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 1:25pm On Aug 21, 2015
Bevy12:
Is it that good? Cuz I've stopped watching dramas that are still airing.
It's really good. In fact it gets better with each episode, like you can't even predict what will happen next. smiley
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 1:51pm On Aug 21, 2015
And there we have it folks, Yong Pal is officially the highest rated weekday Kdrama of 2015, beating out Producers that had and overall average of 18%. YP has gotten to 20% with just it's 6th episode. How awesome is that? smiley

Thanks to Mask - the drama aired before YP- though, the ratings were good too, and I believed that had an impact on the viewing population of YP. Still, let's give it to Joo Won and the rest of the team for a great job so far. And here's hoping they don't rest on their oars, and continue to shine through to the end! smiley

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 2:30pm On Aug 21, 2015
Atk01:
And there we have it folks, Yong Pal is officially the highest rated weekday Kdrama of 2015, beating out Producers that had and overall average of 18%. YP has gotten to 20% with just it's 6th episode. How awesome is that? smiley

Thanks to Mask - the drama aired before YP- though, the ratings were good too, and I believed that had an impact on the viewing population of YP. Still, let's give it to Joo Won and the rest of the team for a great job so far. And here's hoping they don't rest on their oars, and continue to shine through to the end! smiley

its so cool. The ratings might reach 30% the way I seeing it. there are talks that the Episodes will be extended to 24 episodes.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 3:01pm On Aug 21, 2015
hilda90:

yeah!he looks better without the beard.
I saw one comment on dramabeans suggesting they turn crown prince Yoon(Changmin) into a vampire so as to get rid of that awful beard. Honestly,I am not a fan of that beard on the crown prince,i think he will look more handsome without it.

Lol. Changmin kinda looks like an Indian guy. Have you noticed that?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 3:05pm On Aug 21, 2015
ellab:

its so cool. The ratings might reach 30% the way I seeing it. there are talks that the Episodes will be extended to 24 episodes.
I won't be surprised if it does, with the way things are going.
I'm usually wary of episode extensions, because the plot might get dragged. But let's just wait and see. smiley
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by jeweljoan(f): 6:30pm On Aug 21, 2015
Hi fam,

Just ended emergency couple...
Really a nice one buh oops,amma miss my oppa,one with a special deep and rare silvery bass timbre-HIS VOICE
Choi jin-hyuk.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by nitane25(f): 7:02pm On Aug 21, 2015
Bevy12:
This is hard but I want to try. 1. Princess Hours 2. Fated To Love You? 3. Mary Stayed Out All Night 4. Playful Kiss 7. My Love From Another Star 8. City Hunter 9. I Can Hear Your Voice 10. Boys Over Flowers 11. Sungkyunkwan Scandal 12. Lie To Me? 13. Pretty Man 14. Love Rain 15. Secret Garden 16. Coffee Prince 17. Emergency Couple 18. Its Okay Thats Love 19. Dream High 20. My Girlfriend is a Gumiho 22. 49 Days 23. Gu Family Book 24. Flower Boy Next Door
O ti mowe juu! Proud of u girl! Sup yall
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 7:30pm On Aug 21, 2015
nitane25:
O ti mowe juu! Proud of u girl! Sup yall
Lol, thanks.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 7:35pm On Aug 21, 2015
Atk01:

It's really good. In fact it gets better with each episode, like you can't even predict what will happen next. smiley
I guess I'll try it soon. I just finished watching I Order You.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 9:18pm On Aug 21, 2015
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by silluv(f): 4:36pm On Aug 22, 2015
Korea media outlet Daily Sports has made a list of Korean actresses and their earnings per episode. Earlier we reported that actress Kim Tae Hee made 40 million Won ($34,000 USD) per episode lying down as a comatose patient in drama Yongpal . With that news becoming viral among fans and netizens, Korean media Daily Sports compiled Korea’s top actresses and their earnings per episode. Lee Young Ae & Jun Ji Hyun: 100 million Won per episode ($84,000 USD) Song Hye Kyo : 60 million Won per episode ($50,000 USD) Go Hyun Jung, Ha Ji Won & Choi Ji Woo : 50 million Won per episode($42,000 USD) Kim Tae Hee : 40 million Won per episode ($33,500 USD) Gong Hyo Jin: 35 million Won per episode ($30,000 USD) Park Bo Young & Shin Minah : 30 million Won per episode ($25,000 USD) Park Shin Hye & Moon Chae Won : 25 million Won per episode ($21,000 USD) Suzy & Yoona: 20 million Won per episode ($17,000 USD) Check out the netizen reactions below: [+641, -15] Wow….. What people make by working their asses off is what they make in one episode haha This is why children are wanting to become celebrities and parents are wanting their children to become celebrities…. haha I’m working hard right now because I was born with this face but please let me be born with a pretty face and with talent in the next life.. ha [+609, -73] So Song Hye Kyo makes 60 million Won per episode which means she makes nearly 1 billion Won for her 16 episode drama series.. But she still wanted to evade taxes? hahaha [+489, -34] Couple of them don’t deserve to be there. They can’t act nor have a drama series that did well but because of their title as “top star,” they make millions off advertising and people treat them as if they deserve such treatment.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 7:08pm On Aug 22, 2015
Atk01:
Yong Pal is Oh My God!!!
The drama is just awesome! No boring moment.hope the writer keeps it up.

Cynthia is a badass,the way she tore her skirt and fought those guys was daebak.

wtf?how did those guys replace Kim tae
hee's body with a dummy.I know it's not funny but I laughed at the scene where joo won opened the white cloth and saw a dummy instead of Kim tae hee's body.
Now I know why the patients on the 12th floor are called clients instead of patients.
I can't wait for the next episode,the drama is beyond interesting.

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (2175) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.