Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (213) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1970146 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 7:13pm On Aug 22, 2015
ellab:

its so cool. The ratings might reach 30% the way I seeing it. there are talks that the Episodes will be extended to 24 episodes.
The ratings might reach 30%.it increases every week.
yeah,I heard they may extend it to 24 EPs.I hope it won't get boring in the middle.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 7:16pm On Aug 22, 2015
Atk01:

Lol. Changmin kinda looks like an Indian guy. Have you noticed that?
lol!I haven't noticed it.maybe it's the beard.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 7:22pm On Aug 22, 2015
jeweljoan:
Hi fam,

Just ended emergency couple...
Really a nice one buh oops,amma miss my oppa,one with a special deep and rare silvery bass timbre-HIS VOICE
Choi jin-hyuk.
yeah!I like Choi jin hyuk's voice but Jin yi han(tal tal from empress ki) has the sexiest voice in kdramaland. Lee soo hyuk is another actor with a nice voice.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:41pm On Aug 22, 2015
hilda90:

The drama is just awesome! No boring moment.hope the writer keeps it up.

Cynthia is a badass,the way she tore her skirt and fought those guys was daebak.

wtf?how did those guys replace Kim tae
hee's body with a dummy.I know it's not funny but I laughed at the scene where joo won opened the white cloth and saw a dummy instead of Kim tae hee's body.
Now I know why the patients on the 12th floor are called clients instead of patients.
I can't wait for the next episode,the drama is beyond interesting.
What's going to happen to Shin Shia now? Will they still let her work on the 12th floor? I'll miss her if she leaves.

Switching the body was a precautionary move. She's the precious sleeping beauty client, they can't afford any mistakes. And I think Joo Won knew all along that she wasn't the one under the sheets.

hilda90:

Jin yi han(tal tal from empress ki) has the sexiest voice in kdramaland.
GBAM!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 8:59pm On Aug 22, 2015
Atk01:

What's going to happen to Shin Shia now? Will they still let her work on the 12th floor? I'll miss her if she leaves.

Switching the body was a precautionary mov
e. She's the precious sleeping beauty client, they can't afford any mistakes. And I think Joo Won knew all along that she wasn't the one under the sheets.

!
I don't think Cynthia will leave.

my mind told me joo won knew about the body switching(even though he looked surprised when he opened it) cos he planned everything with the staff nurse(ahjumma hacker).

my questions:
whose side is the chief doc on?is he on young pal's side or on Kim tae hee's brother side? The way he was operating on Kim tae hee confused the heck out of me.Does he want her to die or live?

The staff nurse was holding an injection needle during the surgery (stealthily)but I'm not sure the drug was injected into her bloodstream cos I didn't notice it

what caused Kim the he's heart to stop?the injection by the nurse or the surgery by the doc?
so many things confuse me in the drama,I think I will watch it the second time to understand it more.

Another thing I want to point out is that Joo won may not be the most handsome actor but his acting is so on point.I heard he barely sleeps nowadays. Did I mention that I like his physique?and he's so tall.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 22, 2015
hilda90:

I don't think Cynthia will leave.

my mind told me joo won knew about the body switching(even though he looked surprised when he opened it) cos he planned everything with the staff nurse(ahjumma hacker).

my questions:
whose side is the chief doc on?is he on young pal's side or on Kim tae hee's brother side? The way he was operating on Kim tae hee confused the heck out of me.Does he want her to die or live?

The staff nurse was holding an injection needle during the surgery (stealthily)but I'm not sure the drug was injected into her bloodstream cos I didn't notice it

what caused Kim the he's heart to stop?the injection by the nurse or the surgery by the doc?
so many things confuse me in the drama,I think I will watch it the second time to understand it more.

Another thing I want to point out is that Joo won may not be the most handsome actor but his acting is so on point.I heard he barely sleeps nowadays. Did I mention that I like his physique?and he's so tall.

when i saw this i tot it was atk01 until i saw ur name.....i think the goal of the cliffhanger is to make fans question and imagibe diff scenerio cos even joo won look got me cobfused....i think theres a mix up somewhere...gotta wait till thrusday
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 11:11pm On Aug 22, 2015
hilda90:

my questions:

Chief Doc is on the Bro's side, and he wanted her to die. He was so quick in calling the time of death, and didn't do anything to resuscitate her.

Nurse injected something into her, that caused her heart to stop as per Joo Won's plan

No surprise, Joo Won has always been one of the best actors around. And he's so humble smiley you'll notice his height well in Good Doctor.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 8:49am On Aug 23, 2015
Im I the only who cheered that creepy nurse when she stabbed that chairman. No one dare touch her baby and go Scot free.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 9:40am On Aug 23, 2015
kallmemrB:
when i saw this i tot it was atk01 until i saw ur name.....i think the goal of the cliffhanger is to make fans question and imagibe diff scenerio cos even joo won look got me cobfused....i think theres a mix up somewhere...gotta wait till thrusday
You mistook my post?hahaha.I guess it's cos i'm known for my fangirling antics (always fangirling over my oppas and I'm not ashamedof that,lol).

I don't rack my brain over Korean dramas(this drama might be an exception though)The only korean drama that made me do that is IRIS.The ambiguity of that drama is no joke.

I agree with you on Joo won's facial expression at the last scene.The way he was glaring at Kim tae hee's brother made me think he didn't know about the replacement though I suspected he might know.

I'm gonna recommend this drama to my brother who's a medical student.I'm sure he's gonna like it,though he might laugh at some medical inconsistencies in the drama,lol.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 9:44am On Aug 23, 2015
hilda90:

yeah!I like Choi jin hyuk's voice but Jin yi han(tal tal from empress ki) has the sexiest voice in kdramaland. Lee soo hyuk is another actor with a nice voice.

You forgot the young but sexy voice yeo jin goo
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 9:50am On Aug 23, 2015
Atk01:

Chief Doc is on the Bro's side, and he wanted her to die. He was so quick in calling the time of death, and didn't do anything to resuscitate her.

Nurse injected something into her, that caused her heart to stop as per Joo Won's plan

No surprise, Joo Won has always been one of the best actors around. And he's so humble smiley you'll notice his height well in Good Doctor.
Wow!thanks for your answers.I wonder what the chief doc will do when he discovers that Kim the her is still alive.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 9:50am On Aug 23, 2015
Atk01:

Wow!thanks for your answers.I wonder what the chief doc will do when he discovers that Kim the hee is still alive.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 10:01am On Aug 23, 2015
ellab:
Im I the only who cheered that creepy nurse when she stabbed that chairman. No one dare touch her baby and go Scot free.
omo! that nurse is a psycho.The chief doc and the director made her snap.They are supposed to change the hospital's name to "psychos medical center"
"BUNCH OF PSYCHOPATHS"

Let the a s s kicking begin already. I want Kim tae hee,Cynthia and young pal to work as a team and put those people in their place.Starting from that douche that calls himself her brother.The idiot kept his sister in a comatose state for good three years,and was even smiling while announcing her death.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 11:58am On Aug 23, 2015
hilda90:

Wow!thanks for your answers.I wonder what the chief doc will do when he discovers that Kim the her is still alive.
I'm not worried about the chief doc jare. Was that a little bit of conscience speaking when downed a glass of whiskey before the operation?

hilda90:

Let the a s s kicking begin already. I want Kim tae hee,Cynthia and young pal to work as a team and put those people in their place.Starting from that douche that calls himself her brother.The idiot kept his sister in a comatose state for good three years,and was even smiling while announcing her death.
A s s kicking, before Cynthia falls for Yong Pal and the inevitable love triangle begins. cheesy either way, they make a great team.
I'll like to see the bro's face when he learns his sis isn't dead. I.diot. And what's his wife's deal sef?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 1:14pm On Aug 23, 2015
Atk01:

A s s kicking, before Cynthia falls for Yong Pal and the inevitable love triangle begins. cheesy either way, they make a great team.
I'll like to see the bro's face when he learns his sis isn't dead. I.diot. And what's his wife's deal sef?

lol.I can see the love triangle coming but I just hope they won't follow that route. I am tired of those whiny second female leads in Korean dramas.

As for the bro's wife,I think she has her own agenda(with her father).she wants Kim tae hee alive for her own selfish reasons. I can feel her resentment towards her husband.I hope he won't kill her,he appointed someone to watch her every move.

I later rewatched ep6 and noticed the injection by the nurse.She injected the drug(potassium I think)in one of the tubes inserted into Kim tae hee's body.I can't believe I missed that part.I think that's what made her heart to stop, as you said, cos the chief doc announced her death immediately after the injection.
I hope young pal would get to her on time to revive her.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 1:31pm On Aug 23, 2015
The crown prince in swwtn is getting on my nerves.The writers are making him annoying.
How can HR deceive Sung yeol easily?he even believed she is myung hee,just because of that bitemark on her throat and she ended up stealing his black cloak. wtf?. HR is also on my s h i t list,she annoyed me in ep14.she claims she wants to help the crown prince get rid of all the vampires without putting other people's feelings into consideration.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 1:58pm On Aug 23, 2015
hilda90:

As for the bro's wife,I think she has her own agenda(with her father).she wants Kim tae hee alive for her own selfish reasons. I can feel her resentment towards her husband.I hope he won't kill her,he appointed someone to watch her every move.

I later rewatched ep6 and noticed the injection by the nurse.She injected the drug(potassium I think)in one of the tubes inserted into Kim tae hee's body.I can't believe I missed that part.I think that's what made her heart to stop, as you said, cos the chief doc announced her death immediately after the injection.
I hope young pal would get to her on time to revive her.
The feeling is mutual, they both resent themselves. Before her husband kills her, her father's 'friend' will probably do it. There are too much evil people in this drama.

Sure, she'll definitely be revived. The lead actress can't die in a drama(except at the final episode, thanks to the wonderful writers).
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 2:03pm On Aug 23, 2015
hilda90:
The crown prince in swwtn is getting on my nerves.The writers are making him annoying.
How can HR deceive Sung yeol easily?he even believed she is myung hee,just because of that bitemark on her throat and she ended up stealing his black cloak. wtf?. HR is also on my s h i t list,she annoyed me in ep14.she claims she wants to help the crown prince get rid of all the vampires without putting other people's feelings into consideration.
Sung yeol was weak at that time, so I can understand him. Everyone is pretty much annoying these days (except Gwi, of course). And what is Soo Hyang's deal?

By the way, why do people refer to others as 'child' in Saeguks? Every one calls YangSun 'that child', and she's almost their age mate (except baba 120, that is). Even in Moon Embracing the Sun, the prince referred to Yeon U as 'that child' and they were two years apart. I don't understand oo.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by dimplecakes(f): 4:59pm On Aug 23, 2015
Now watching # sungkyunkwan Scandal # so interesting.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 23, 2015
hello house, pls is gangnam blues out on vcd? I only heard about it yesterday
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by yetunsbay(m): 10:40pm On Aug 23, 2015
Quite lots of time have wanted to download from but proving difficult. So , pls is there any other site(s) I can conveniently download kdrama to phone
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 12:38am On Aug 24, 2015
yetunsbay:
Quite lots of time have wanted to download from but proving difficult. So , pls is there any other site(s) I can conveniently download kdrama to phone

Whats the problem
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 11:31am On Aug 24, 2015
what's with north Korea and south Korea news lately.Now i'm hearing that their junior soldiers are speaking of extending their stay to help out.

Omo,my oppa Yoon shi yoon is still in the army.I hope he would be safe.I thank God Song joong ki is out.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 11:52am On Aug 24, 2015
Atk01:

Sung yeol was weak at that time, so I can understand him. Everyone is pretty much annoying these days (except Gwi, of course). And what is Soo Hyang's deal?

By the way, why do people refer to others as 'child' in Saeguks? Every one calls YangSun 'that child', and she's almost their age mate (except baba 120, that is). Even in Moon Embracing the Sun, the prince referred to Yeon U as 'that child' and they were two years apart. I don't understand oo.
Seriously,I don't know Soo Hyang's deal.she has been staying comfortably with Gwi.it seems she is planning something.I feel sorry for her cos Gwi would figure out her plan and bite her.Gwi is very smart.

why did Gwi ask the crown princess(HR) whether they have consummated their marriage?it's none of his damn business. Naughty Gwi.lol.

I can understand why Sung yeol and Gwi refer to Yang sun as a child cos they are much older than her.
Maybe they refer to all women as child in sageuks just as females call their lovers orabeoni(brother)in sageuks.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Upnepaa(m): 5:37pm On Aug 24, 2015
SlimAdenike:
Drop your pin to join the kdrama whatsapp group if you're interested...... Its fun
pls add me my number is 08154303381 thanks
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by megola: 6:49pm On Aug 24, 2015
u guys have pushed me to start downloading dis gwi drama.....i hope it will b worth it o and nt B a waste of mb.....
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 8:07pm On Aug 24, 2015
I just finished the first episode of this new drama The Virtual Bride, and it was really hilarious. I think I'm gonna follow this one too, and it's just 12 episodes.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 9:13pm On Aug 24, 2015
hilda90:
what's with north Korea and south Korea news lately.Now i'm hearing that their junior soldiers are speaking of extending their stay to help out.

Omo,my oppa Yoon shi yoon is still in the army.I hope he would be safe.I thank God Song joong ki is out.

my baby Choi Jin Hyuk is also in the army. But according to the news,

North Korea and South Korea have reached an agreement after building tensions http://www.allkpop.com/buzz/2015/08/north-korea-and-south-korea-have-reached-an-agreement-after-building-tensions http://twitter.com/allkpopBuzz/status/635894386908393472/photo/1

its kinda funny how the soldiers were even looking for NK's trouble by blasting k-pop songs at the border.

South Korea blasts K-Pop music towards North Korea http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/08/south-korea-blasts-k-pop-music-towards-north-korea http://twitter.com/allkpop/status/635870850126868480/photo/1
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 4:33pm On Aug 25, 2015
I'm so loving "Last"..Awesome show. A break away from Romcom, etc.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 6:57pm On Aug 25, 2015
I just started watching Yong pal today and its nice. I so enjoyed it.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:56pm On Aug 25, 2015
Optimall:

What's ihae?
ihae means sorry, mianhae is i'm sorry

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Jhymrod(f): 10:40am On Aug 26, 2015
Hi y'all, just came across this page. Am a lover of Korean drama, plz recommend interesting Korean film for me. Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) ... (2175) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.