Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (214) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1967291 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 5:25pm On Aug 26, 2015
toykathy:

ihae means sorry, mianhae is i'm sorry
Ihae doesn't sorry. Mian is sorry, mianhae is i'm sorry. I don't think ihae is Korean word, maybe the spelling is wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 6:40pm On Aug 26, 2015
@toykathy, @Bevy12, it means 'understand'. Ihae doeseyo- do you understand? smiley
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:37pm On Aug 26, 2015
Bevy12:
Ihae doesn't sorry. Mian is sorry, mianhae is i'm sorry. I don't think ihae is Korean word, maybe the spelling is wrong.

seriously? Sorry abt dat. Thz

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:39pm On Aug 26, 2015
Atk01:
@toykathy, @Bevy12, it means 'understand'. Ihae doeseyo- do you understand? smiley

thz alot, language gone bad.lol. Correction taken.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:06pm On Aug 26, 2015
Model and actress Stephanie Lee will leave the cast of SBS’s “Yong Pal” with the airing of the eighth episode.
On August 26, her management company YG K Plus revealed that Stephanie Lee has finished up filming for the drama. Representatives further explained that Stephanie Lee’s character, Cynthia Lee, will be leaving the drama without disrupting the plot.
In the drama, Cynthia Lee is the manager of the top floor of the hospital, which only accepts patients that are of the upper class. Cynthia is portrayed as a character that has a chic yet unique charm.

I had a feeling she'll leave. No more love triangle, Lol.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 10:18pm On Aug 26, 2015
Jhymrod:
Hi y'all, just came across this page. Am a lover of Korean drama, plz recommend interesting Korean film for me. Thanks

Films or dramas ma?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 10:33pm On Aug 26, 2015
Atk01:
Ahh... Okay. I didn't really think it was that. I'm used to hearing korean before I get it.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 10:37pm On Aug 26, 2015
Atk01:

I had a feeling she'll leave. No more love triangle, Lol.
Cynthia Park is leaving so soon. I really love her character. I didn't know her real name but I just love the way she speaks english.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Jhymrod(f): 9:22am On Aug 27, 2015
SlimAdenike:

Films or dramas ma?
both, if possible sir
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:49am On Aug 27, 2015
Seriously, Yong Pal is off the hook! Eps 7 is like a whole new beginning into the show.

Meanwhile, the Chairman is actually in love with his wife? That's the most surprising thing ever! He loves her??

With Cynthia gone, and the wife's attitude towards TaeHyun in this eps, she just might be the one in the love triangle.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 6:01pm On Aug 27, 2015
Atk01:
Seriously, Yong Pal is off the hook! Eps 7 is like a whole new beginning into the show.

Meanwhile, the Chairman is actually in love with his wife? That's the most surprising thing ever! He loves her??

With Cynthia gone, and the wife's attitude towards TaeHyun in this eps, she just might be the one in the love triangle.

I no too love the episode jare. the flashbacks were a big problem for me.
I loved the gangsters scenes.
I was also surprised that the chairman really loves his wife. Jealousy go don kill am to know the men she has been flirting with.
The villain of this drama is chairman Go.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 27, 2015
what movie is this screenshot gotten from pls? someone should please help me out. thanks

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 9:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
Jhymrod:
both, if possible sir

I'm a small girl o
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 2:11am On Aug 28, 2015
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:36am On Aug 28, 2015
Love is blossoming, and new enemies are being formed.

I know I shouldn't laugh, but nurse Hwang.... Epic clearance!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Jhymrod(f): 1:01pm On Aug 28, 2015
SlimAdenike:

I'm a small girl o
OK ma
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 10:24pm On Aug 28, 2015
Atk01:
Love is blossoming, and new enemies are being formed.

I know I shouldn't laugh, but nurse Hwang.... Epic clearance!

the kiss scene was rushed jare. I didn't feel it.
But I wanna know who Nurse H was to YJ.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 11:04pm On Aug 28, 2015
ellab:

the kiss scene was rushed jare. I didn't feel it.
But I wanna know who Nurse H was to YJ.
I want talking about the kiss scene, even I felt it was too early. I'm talking about how they're being drawn to each other gradually. I especially liked it when he laid it down that he doesn't want to be jealous of a dead guy...

Nurse H was probably her childhood nanny or something like that.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 11:17pm On Aug 29, 2015
What was the first word you learnt from watching korean dramas and movies?

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by FUMORINKI(f): 11:41pm On Aug 29, 2015
Fighting and yaaaaa. Lolz
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 11:44pm On Aug 29, 2015
SlimAdenike:
Sunbae
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 1:31am On Aug 30, 2015
So, I finally watched the first eps of I Have a Lover. The trailer was really appealing, and I love both leads so I decided to give it a try. I like it!

Brief Synopsis: A lawyer has an accident and gets amnesia (Kdrama cliche grin), then she meets and falls for her ex-husband- they separate due to a painful occurrence. In a twist of fate, due to amnesia she gets to live as her younger twin? (they've been separated for 30 years).

I think it'll be a good watch, but on the downside I heard it'll be 50 eps....25 weeks. Still, I'm up for this.

And then again, this same gown! Seriously, what's with SBS and this gown? Mask, Yong Pal, I Have a Lover (and maybe others I haven't watched.) Maybe they're trying to market the gown. It's beautiful sha grin

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 8:41am On Aug 30, 2015
SlimAdenike:

opaaaa

I'm so loving The drama 20 again. I am a fan of the 3 leads. I hope it continues to be good.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sirchris4u(m): 10:05am On Aug 30, 2015
please fixed Hwa Jung episode 22 and 23 download link. thanks
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 30, 2015
@, I've been trying to download the schooler who walks the night esp4* bt kip saying ERROR.pls help fix it. Tnx
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 3:20pm On Aug 30, 2015
Atk01:

Sunbae

Mine was sunbae too

Guem jan di keep shouting sunbae sunbae in Bof that I couldn't forget that korean word lol

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 3:22pm On Aug 30, 2015
ellab:

opaaaa

I'm so loving The drama 20 again. I am a fan of the 3 leads. I hope it continues to be good.

Choi ji woo's twenty again? I like the guy with the dimple but I don't think amma see coz of him,amma see it coz ji woo unni is an amazing actress and I wonder if a 40 year old woman can really play a 20 year old character
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 3:24pm On Aug 30, 2015
FUMORINKI:
Fighting and yaaaaa. Lolz

Lolz yaah (hey) was my second korean word coz personal taste was my second korean drama and park gae in (son ye jin) used that word alot
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 3:28pm On Aug 30, 2015
This would be a dream come true lol and I would always go to school even on weekends

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 3:39pm On Aug 30, 2015
sirchris4u:
please fixed Hwa Jung episode 22 and 23 download link. thanks

Fixed
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 3:42pm On Aug 30, 2015
MissMalia:
@, I've been trying to download the schooler who walks the night esp4* bt kip saying ERROR.pls help fix it. Tnx

Fixed
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 30, 2015
post=37494467:

Fixed
. Tnx. Anoda request. Same problem with The healer eps17- 20 saying *404 not found* I can't wait to finish d movie pls.

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (2175) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.