Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,997 members, 7,828,523 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (2141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1980541 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2138) (2139) (2140) (2141) (2142) (2143) (2144) ... (2178) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:03pm On Nov 16, 2023
toykathy:

Twinkling watermelon

Correct! Those are the only questions I'm asking today so congratulations 🎉🎉

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:47am On Nov 17, 2023
Happy birthday to my no 7 bias in Got7 uri yugyeom 😊

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:03am On Nov 17, 2023
My Wednesday-Thursday dramas are giving me joy. Moon in the day is a sweet romcom, it might be a bit cheesy and predictable but the story is nice, the cast is pretty and the leads have chemistry.

Vigilante is giving me heavy batman vibes and as someone who has been in love with Bruce Wayne for as long as I can remember (haha) I love it. We finally get to see Lee joon hyuk's character and he's all I ever want in a delicious psycho villain. He reminds me of the joker and penguin in a way

Awwn hyolyn and bora are making a comeback! *screams in Spanish* I would have loved the whole group to make a comeback but I am still content to have this subunit back. I love sistar so much

*currently watching*: strong girl Nam soon, castaway diva, moon in the day, vigilante, heartless city
Song of the day : b.t.w - Jay b feat Jay Park (wait why am I just clocking that Jay b probably signed with Jay Park cos they knew each other from jyp 🤦)

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:07am On Nov 17, 2023
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

JUNHO

1. The first drama you saw him in

2. The most recent drama you saw him in

3. Your favorite drama of his

4. Your favorite character he's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving him

6. Favorite line/quote he has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see him play

8. A person you'd like to see him paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

Since king the land has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by anadozie1: 10:15am On Nov 17, 2023
I'm new here. Currently watching "Touch your heart". The female lead has to be the most funniest female lead I have seen so far throughout my Korean series journey.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:20am On Nov 17, 2023
Guess the drama title

NUMBER ONE PEOPLE TO ANSWER

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:21am On Nov 17, 2023
anadozie1:
I'm new here. Currently watching "Touch your heart". The female lead has to be the most funniest female lead I have seen so far throughout my Korean series journey.

Eyyyyyy fresh blood lol welcome ♥️

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:17am On Nov 17, 2023
Guess the drama from the screenshot

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:52pm On Nov 17, 2023
kangminhyuksho:

😶

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by anadozie1: 6:05pm On Nov 17, 2023
kangminhyuksho:

Eyyyyyy fresh blood lol welcome ♥️
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:23pm On Nov 17, 2023
kangminhyuksho:

Haven't watched it yet but I will soonnnnn

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 10:55pm On Nov 17, 2023
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

First class citizens

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by epicpersonas: 2:34am On Nov 18, 2023
kangminhyuksho:

Why shame go catch am. Is money a joke to you? 🤭

The approach sef lol, like i owe him something

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by epicpersonas: 2:35am On Nov 18, 2023
kangminhyuksho:

Seems you watch lots of like local local k dramas. I don't veer off ones i catch on netflix, or sometimes youtube, or i just stumbled upon.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 5:38am On Nov 18, 2023
Birthdays :

1. Han So Hee

2. Jung Jin Young

3. Yoon Park

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:22am On Nov 18, 2023
toykathy:

First class citizens

Lol I totally forgot to do dear olodos yesterday. Thanks for reminding me with your wrong answers

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:23am On Nov 18, 2023
epicpersonas:

Seems you watch lots of like local local k dramas. I don't veer off ones i catch on netflix, or sometimes youtube, or i just stumbled upon.

Na we be grassroot drama watchers

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:24am On Nov 18, 2023
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

Dear olodos,

THE FIRST RESPONDERS

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:24am On Nov 18, 2023
kangminhyuksho:

Dear olodos,

CRIME SQUAD

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:52am On Nov 18, 2023
Birthdays :

1. My forever no 2 bias in b1a4 Jung jinyoung

2. My newly wedded Yoon park oppa

3. The gorgeous Han so hee

4. Choi Jae sung ahjussi

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:00am On Nov 18, 2023
Random post : so towards the end of the year, I usually write about kpop agencies, the things that made me happy and the ones that make me want to blow up the companies. I'm pretty busy today so I don't have the energy to write everything in my head. I'll divide the post into parts. For today I'm going to talk about the "big 3" and when next I'm in the mood I'll talk about others.

SM

Well for the good, finally Lee soo man left the company lol. I automatically assume all agency ceo's are sh!Itty people who only care about making money off their artists so I'm always excited when anyone of them is ousted so yayyy? Also they finally debuted a new boy group that's not made up of nct boys (I swear I've lost count of how many sub groups have come out of nct). The new boys are good, the music is nice but I wish they allowed us get used to it before having them make another comeback but that's just me, I thought the comeback was too quick. Sm was also supposed to do a female version of superm but we haven't seen anything and I doubt we will cos that was one of lsm's project and now that he's out of the company, I doubt that plan will still work. Money wise, they did good. Sm has a lot of active groups and they aren't allowing aespa rest so the money is coming plus I like how they always let members release solo albums, onew and key blessed me this year, exo and red velvet made a comeback etc but music wise this year, sm gave more of quantity over quality. Music everywhere but very few of them were hits in my opinion. They also lost one of their veteran songwriters who I love. I hope the guy has plans to produce his own group cos he's awesome

JYP

First of all, where the hell are the loud boys?! Min has left the company but what about the rest? The most annoying thing is that jyp keeps making more music reality shows. Between 2021 and now he's produced probably 4 reality shows and debuted some groups but no loud boys anywhere. Rumors have it they'll debut next year, me I don't know, I just know jyp has a big head. The good thing is his bond with his artists, a lot of them are still open to working with him whether they're still signed to him or not. Stray kids continue to be his cash cows and they're doing well I guess. He has the most success with his Japanese groups and twice na Korea pikin, all he needs to do is give us loud and I'll be good.

YG

*BIG SIGH* I really don't think YG knows how to promote a lot of artists at the same time. I think their only active act is blackpink and tbh I think the fact that they have a lot of fans which leads to them getting a lot of endorsement from fashion houses is the only thing making them relevant cos trust me if it was based on their music alone errrr.... Akdong musician also had a great 2023 and they deserve it tbh they also deserve a better agency but whatever. Big bang left, ikon left, winner is pretty much inactive especially as the members are now enlisting. The problem with YG is that most of the members of groups don't leave on a good note, so unlike jyp who can easily get 2pm to come together to do an album or sunmi or other members of wonder girls. YG can never get 2ne1 back and I know g dragon would rather eat nails than be associated with YG again 🤣. I thought treasure could be really big but I think bang yedam leaving probably made the public pay less attention to them. Hopefully their upcoming group baby monster will actually deliver great music even though I think they're probably just going to be another blackpink with a side of new jeans

OK I'll stop here for now

*currently watching*: strong girl Nam soon, castaway diva, moon in the day, vigilante, heartless city
Song of the day : rise and fall - t.o.p feat Kim Hyun joong

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:26pm On Nov 18, 2023
Guess the drama title

FREEDOM OF ALMOST EIGHT PEOPLE

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:34pm On Nov 18, 2023
kangminhyuksho:

Lol I totally forgot to do dear olodos yesterday. Thanks for reminding me with your wrong answers

See her mouth 😏

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:38pm On Nov 18, 2023
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

FREEDOM OF ALMOST EIGHT PEOPLE

Escape of the seven

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:59pm On Nov 18, 2023
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

JANG DONG YOON

1. The First drama you saw him/her

2. The Most recent drama you saw him in

3. Your Favorite drama of HIS

4. Your Favorite character he's played

5.Your Favorite drama otp involving him

6. Favorite line/quote HE has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see HIM play

8. A person you'd like to see him paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

Since oasis has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:05pm On Nov 18, 2023
toykathy:

See her mouth 😏

😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:06pm On Nov 18, 2023
toykathy:

Escape of the seven

Lol correct even though it was really easy 😉 that's the only question I'm asking today so congratulations

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:40pm On Nov 20, 2023
Strong girl Nam soon is ending next week, glory be to God. I woke up to rumors that there's plans for a season 3 and I really hope that's a fu<<ckki!NG joke! On a lighter note, so bread song used to be choco song lmao that guy will not kill me with laugh

Castaway diva continues to be great. I've been thinking that old woman is future Yoon ran joo lol so she's Yoon ran joo's mom🤣 I wonder if ran joo is canceling her contract because she wants to give up on music so she has enough time to manage seo mok ha's career. She's probably going to end up being seo mok ha's manager or ceo. I was willing to give that evil dad the benefit of doubt. I thought he's probably terminally ill or has realized his mistakes and is looking for his family to apologize to them but seeing as he's claiming they misunderstood him, I'm pretty sure he has not changed anything. I can't wait for him to die. P.s: that fisherman and his son are officially the most annoying people in this drama ewwwww I honestly think that man and his loose mouth is a 100% worse than the devils hitting their wives and children

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 6:46pm On Nov 20, 2023
I'm just here to say that I'm pleasantly surprised that GD's hair test came back negative.

I hope he learnt from his stint and TOP's too as well.

Honestly they should leave the man alone. Wo.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 6:44am On Nov 21, 2023
Birthdays :

1. Park Hae Soo

2. Jung Jae Young

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 6:45am On Nov 21, 2023
kangminhyuksho:

Lol correct even though it was really easy 😉 that's the only question I'm asking today so congratulations

Being easy is not my 'consign' don't diminish my congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:11pm On Nov 21, 2023
toykathy:

Being easy is not my 'consign' don't diminish my congratulations

Word

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2138) (2139) (2140) (2141) (2142) (2143) (2144) ... (2178) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.