Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,934 members, 7,828,257 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (2143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1980469 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2140) (2141) (2142) (2143) (2144) (2145) (2146) ... (2178) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:50pm On Nov 24, 2023
Lol this moon in the day, Han Jun ho is basically living the same life he lived as do ha. 1,500 years ago he did everything his "father" commanded to protect han ri ta, now he's taking by force couple pictures with Jung yi seul to protect kang yeong hwa.

I'm worried about uri vigilante accepting Lee joon hyuk's help. I get that he's a necessary evil and he has helped him on numerous occasions but that dude is such a psychopath that I'm worried about when he'll turn on the vigilante. Love his car tho urghhhh he's driving a whole a** Ferrari, I'm so jealous. Same thing with ong seong woo driving what looks like a 2024 bronco in strong girl Nam soon. Like I'd literally offer them my first child if they can dash me those cars πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:39pm On Nov 24, 2023
kangminhyuksho:
Lol this moon in the day, Han Jun ho is basically living the same life he lived as do ha. 1,500 years ago he did everything his "father" commanded to protect han ri ta, now he's taking by force couple pictures with Jung yi seul to protect kang yeong hwa.

I'm worried about uri vigilante accepting Lee joon hyuk's help. I get that he's a necessary evil and he has helped him on numerous occasions but that dude is such a psychopath that I'm worried about when he'll turn on the vigilante. Love his car tho urghhhh he's driving a whole a** Ferrari, I'm so jealous. Same thing with ong seong woo driving what looks like a 2024 bronco in strong girl Nam soon. Like I'd literally offer them my first child if they can dash me those cars πŸ˜‚

You can offer ur child cuz u don't have one. Offer ur mens instead 🚢🚢🚢

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:07pm On Nov 24, 2023
toykathy:

You can offer ur child cuz u don't have one. Offer ur mens instead 🚢🚢🚢

Lmao they only accept children please πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:50am On Nov 25, 2023
Birthdays :

1. Jang Young Nam

2. Ji Woo

3. Lee Hye Young

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 9:30am On Nov 26, 2023
Birthdays :

1. Park Ji Hyun

2. Kang Shin Il

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:25pm On Nov 27, 2023
Happy birthday to the love of my life Lee sang yi currently being uri nephew in my demon

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:26pm On Nov 27, 2023
toykathy:
Birthdays :

1. Park Ji Hyun

I love her so much

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:52pm On Nov 27, 2023
Omo park min young lost weight to play a cancer patient in her next drama and apparently she's weighing 37kg. A lot of people are complaining that it's too much and she shouldn't have gone that far for a role but I don't know, I don't really have a problem with it, she's taking the role seriously and I bet she's going to gain the weight back plus she's not the first person to lose weight for a role. I wonder how frail she'll look tho, I fell sick earlier in the year and I was weighing 40kg and it was so horrible, all of my clothes kept falling from my body and I legit looked and felt like a fly😩 biko she should get her weight back on time

*currently watching*: castaway diva, moon in the day, vigilante, a bloody lucky day, the story of park's marriage contract, my demon, heartless city
Song of the day : bump bump - woodz

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:02pm On Nov 27, 2023
Guess the drama title

TERRIBLE LAWYER

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:10pm On Nov 27, 2023
Guess the drama from the screenshot

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:45pm On Nov 27, 2023
Strong girl Nam soon has ended. Glory be to God almighty. I don't know if there is any truth to the rumors of a season 3 but judging from the way this one ended, a season 3 could actually make sense since it's going to be from the perspective of a strong male not female, the only thing I'll pray for is that they change the Goddamn writer cos this one tsk tsk e no jig like that. I'll miss the 2 dads from castaway diva playing totally different roles here.

I just realized today that all episodes of castaway diva have been over 1 hour 😱 the drama is so good that I don't even realize how long it is, in fact it feels very short, I always end the episodes hungry for more. By the way park eun bin is probably the only actress that gets the best male leads written for her, I mean just between her male lead in extraordinary attorney woo and Jung ki ho here, they are basically on some Jesus Christ level of nice guys. Like Jung kiho is such a sweetheart that I can't even remember how sweet kang Tae oh was in extraordinary attorney woo πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ how is that possible? I can't believe that annoying manager used to be a singer, I feel bad for him sha and I honestly don't get why people are so harsh to eun mo Rae, sure she might be a bi!tch but they made her one by constantly comparing her to seo mokha

The story of park's marriage contract is a sweet romcom with all my babies in the cast, I literally can't ask for more. I'm going to enjoy it, I hope it continues to be simple and light.

My demon is OK so far and I hope it gets better. Kim yoo Jung is amazing as always and song kang is fine fine. I really hope Lee sang yi ends up being a villain cos I'm seeing him as a 2nd male lead with unrequited love for do do hee and my heart is breaking into a million pieces. I'd rather watch him be evil than watch him pine over the female lead when he's not going to get her. I love him so much and in the scene of him and Kim yoo Jung in the car, I just wanted to hug him and tell him I'll love him forever if do do hee doesn't want him. Lol I'm tired of getting 2nd lead syndrome over him, from youth of May to hometown cha cha cha to this? Nah he must be a villain in Jesus name, that's the only way I can manage the pain πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:00am On Nov 28, 2023
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

AHN EUN JIN

1. The first drama you saw her in

2. The most recent drama you saw her in

3. Your favorite drama of hers

4. Your favorite character she's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving her

6. Favorite line/quote she has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see her play

8. A person you'd like to see her paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

Since my dearest part 2 has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:04am On Nov 28, 2023
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

TERRIBLE LAWYER

Dear olodos,

BAD PROSECUTOR

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:05am On Nov 28, 2023
kangminhyuksho:

Dear olodos,

STRONG GIRL NAM SOON

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:05am On Nov 28, 2023
kangminhyuksho:

Since my dearest part 2 has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

I haven't seen it yet so my answers remain the same

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:09am On Dec 01, 2023
It's been over a week and there are still no English subtitles for a bloody lucky day so I'm just going to pack it to one corner, hopefully I'll get to it later in the future 😩

The drama that offered casting roles to Jung hae in and park bo young have changed to Jung hae in and Jung so min. I don't know if they will accept but at the end of the day as long as Jung hae in is involved, it is definitely going to be in my watch list no matter who the female lead is

P.s : happy birthday to my no 2 bias in ze:a im siwan and my no 1 bias in Dia Jung chaeyeon uri aegi😍

*currently watching*: castaway diva, moon in the day, vigilante, the story of park's marriage contract, my demon
Song of the day : bbi ri bba bba - narsha

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:12am On Dec 01, 2023
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

JUNG HAE IN

1. The First drama you saw HIM IN

2. The Most recent drama you saw him in

3. Your Favorite drama of HIS

4. Your Favorite character he's played

5.Your Favorite drama otp involving him

6. Favorite line/quote he has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see HIM play

8. A person you'd like to see him paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

Since d.p 2 has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:14am On Dec 01, 2023
Guess the drama title

THE PERSON CLOSEST TO MY HEART

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:06pm On Dec 01, 2023
kangminhyuksho:

Since d.p 2 has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

kangminhyuksho:

2. Snowdrop

4. I can confidently say I've loved all his characters I've seen

7. Looking forward to season 2 of dp

These were my answers and a few things have changed

2. Dp 2

7. I'm really hoping he accepts the role in a romcom but if he doesn't, I want him in a disaster drama. Action suits my baby

8. I want him to act with baby moon seo ha (lmao I don't know that kid's name) anyway it will be a disaster drama, maybe like a plane crash, tsunami or earthquake and Jung hae in saves the boy's life and they go about being heroes or whatever 😍

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 10:45pm On Dec 01, 2023
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

Soul mate

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:54am On Dec 02, 2023
😩 Adulting is kicking my butt so much that I just managed to finish catching up on my dramas. Can these moon in the day people just allow these people love each other in peace 😩 first it was doha saying his purpose in life is to kill aunty with his own hands, now from next week kang young hwa is going to be crying cos she killed uncle with her own hands in their previous life. Aigooooo my tired is tired

Vigilante has ended, it was a bittersweet end but I liked it. I feel so bad for the righteous policemen that died basically for nothing. I'm pleasantly surprised that Lee joon hyuk's character didn't turn on uri vigilante. That drama is just full of psycho's Lee joon hyuk is a fanboy that sees vigilante as his god while Choi miryeo is a reporter that has no problem dying as long as she can do her job lmao

1 Like

toykathy:

Soul mate

Nope.

1 Like

kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

Dear olodos,

MY DEAREST

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Jenniferno(f): 5:58pm On Dec 02, 2023
As we know the Drama Cool is site for Asian Tv Dramas specialy deisgned for Korean Dramas. we understand that the DramaCool is the biggest platform for watching the asian dramas online with English Subtitles. The websites offcers free a wide variety tv Shows, Tv Dramas, Movies ranging from comedy to romance to thriller. The people whos are interest in Korean Dramas and pay monthyl subscription to watching the dramas, now they should be happy this official website offers the dramas free of cost. The dramacool site like: https://mydramacool.online/ purpose is only to entertain the visitors.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:37pm On Dec 04, 2023
Lol a few months ago ji soo did an interview apologizing again for his high school bullying wahala, immediately I saw the interview I just knew he was planning a comeback and apparently he has been hunting for an agency to sign him. Honestly I think that's ballsy of him. As much as I'm still very annoyed at him, I don't think I have a problem with him making a comeback. He's been exposed as a bully, he's taken a few years off and had to pay a lot of damages so even though it's not enough, I do think he has indirectly paid for his crimes. If he's lucky enough to get acting gigs, I won't be mad about it

So park ji hoon did season 1 of weak hero class 1 with Choi Hyun wook and now he's going to be doing season 2 with ryeoun who was Choi Hyun wook's son in twinkling watermelon. Lol I'm living for the casting. Yoo subin is also going to be there like we saw in the epilogue at the end of season 1. Fun fact the director of the drama is actually subin's elder brother and I owe them a celebrity siblings I love post. I really hope Choi Hyun wook and that girl make a cameo in season 2, it will be so sad to think he died while park ji hoon never saw the girl again 😭. All of a sudden, I'm angry at Hong kyung againπŸ˜‚ I thought I forgave himπŸ˜‚

Castaway diva has ended. It was a beautiful drama. The endeu.

The story of park's marriage contract is sweet, simple and light. It's pretty cliche and predictable but at least it isn't boring so I still enjoy the cheesiness . Right now all I want to know is who is stalking them in 2023 and who pushed park yeon woo into the well

My demon is pretty much the same as tsopmc but it is boring. Lol after the grandma died in episode 3, I actually dozed off, I just woke up to see do do hee proposing to Jung guwon. The only exciting thing about the drama is the theme song and Kim yoo Jung, she's such a pretty baby and it's amazing to see her grow and take up adult roles. I think the grandson is the villain, for the grandma to say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, I think it's the boy since his father killed someone in a drunk driving accident

Welcome to samdalri is giving sweet romcom vibes. I love it so far. I love the cast and I can't believe my baby kang mina is grown enough to act as a mother. Meanwhile jiyoung from entertainer is here playing an annoying character again 😩 like can she ever play nice roles? I guess since the male lead's name is cho yong pill, we are going to be hearing a lot of cho yong pil's song in the drama. I love that short hair and monalisa song due to the number of times I've heard it on king of mask singer

P.s: happy birthday to my forever no 1 bias in gugudan and no 2 bias in ioi kang mina currently shocking me as someone's mom in welcome to samdalri. Lol she and Kim yoo Jung are age mates and have already started playing grown up roles, why do I still keep seeing them as babies 😭

*currently watching*: moon in the day, the story of park's marriage contract, my demon, welcome to samdalri
Song of the day : you're mine - vixx

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:44pm On Dec 04, 2023
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

PARK EUN BIN

1. The First drama you saw HER IN

2. The Most recent drama you saw her in

3. Your Favorite drama of her

4. Your Favorite character She's played

5.Your Favorite drama otp involving her

6. Favorite line/quote she has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see her play

8. A person you'd like to see her paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

Since castaway diva has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:46pm On Dec 04, 2023
Guess the song title without vowels

RSTRY - HMYGRL

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:47pm On Dec 04, 2023
Guess the drama title without vowels

RPLY1994

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:51pm On Dec 04, 2023
Guess the drama title

THE SECOND OLDEN DAYS SHRINK

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:56pm On Dec 04, 2023

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:06am On Dec 05, 2023
kangminhyuksho:

Since castaway diva has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

kangminhyuksho:

So these were my previous answers but since then I think I've properly watched 2 of her dramas so...

1. Her cameo in entertainer

2. Extraordinary attorney woo

3. Well I guess I've liked her dramas I've seen

4. I've liked all her characters I've watched

5. I've liked her otp's I've seen but her and kang Tae oh are number 1

6. Aigoo that monolog from extraordinary attorney woo "woo young woo, the same backwards or forwards, tomato, rotator, Swiss? Lol I don't remember

7. Looking forward to her next romcom

8. Still maintaining my no 8

These were my previous answers and a few things have changed

2. Castaway diva

5. I love all her otp's

7. I guess I should be waiting for season 2 of extraordinary attorney woo

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:06am On Dec 05, 2023
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the song title without vowels

RSTRY - HMYGRL

Dear olodos,

OUR STORY - OH MY GIRL

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2140) (2141) (2142) (2143) (2144) (2145) (2146) ... (2178) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.