Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,058 members, 7,828,722 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (2147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1980606 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2144) (2145) (2146) (2147) (2148) (2149) (2150) ... (2178) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:43am On Dec 29, 2023
Park shin hye and park hyung sik's drama has not even started airing and she's already been cast in a drama with Kim Jae young. I have zero plans to watch Dr slump so I'm glad I can still watch her drama with kjy. It's fantasy which could either be a hit or a miss but I'm hoping it'll be good.

So go min si and Choi Hyun wook were cast in a drama then big head chw littered cigarette butts on the street and was taken off the drama. Rumor had it Lee Jung suk was offered the lead role but now apparently both ljs and gms have declined the drama. Now I'm wondering if the script is bad or they're having difficulty getting another male lead and go min si decided not to waste her time on the drama. Anyway it's sad cos I was really looking forward to watching her

Park min young and na in woo's drama starts airing on new years day and they were supposed to have the conference day before yesterday but Lee sun kyun died so the conference was canceled. As long as the drama is still going to air at the right time, I'm good.

*currently watching*: the story of park's marriage contract, my demon, my man is cupid, welcome to samdalri, maestra : strings of truth, between him and her, beating again
Song of the day : daily daily - ze:a

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:47am On Dec 29, 2023
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

GO MIN SI

1. The First drama you saw her

2. The Most recent drama you saw her in

3. Your Favorite drama of hers

4. Your Favorite character she's played

5.Your Favorite drama otp involving her

6. Favorite line/quote she has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see her play

8. A person you'd like to see her paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

Since sweet home 2 has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:56am On Dec 29, 2023
Guess the drama title

SUPERMARKET BELONGING TO BOSS IDOLS

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:41pm On Dec 29, 2023
kangminhyuksho:

Since sweet home 2 has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

I haven't seen it yet so my answers remain the same

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Kobojunkie: 12:45pm On Dec 29, 2023
kangminhyuksho:
RIP
Is he dead? undecided

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 1:27pm On Dec 29, 2023
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

SUPERMARKET BELONGING TO BOSS IDOLS

CEO-dol mart

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:01pm On Dec 29, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Is he dead? undecided

Yes he is

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:01pm On Dec 29, 2023
RaphaellaDD:

CEO-dol mart

Correct!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:14pm On Dec 29, 2023
Just remembered it's my unni Kim OK bin's birthday today. Love her so much

Anyways...

Guess the song title without vowels

DN'TLV - T-R

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:15pm On Dec 29, 2023
Guess the drama title without vowels

THNDTBLS

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:21pm On Dec 29, 2023
Guess the drama from the screenshot

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bintdawood(f): 8:59pm On Dec 29, 2023
kangminhyuksho:
RIP

One of the best actors in Korea.
RIP!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:02pm On Dec 29, 2023
kangminhyuksho:
Just remembered it's my unni Kim OK bin's birthday today. Love her so much

Anyways...

DN'TLV - T-R

Dear olodos,

DON'T LEAVE - T-ARA

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:03pm On Dec 29, 2023
kangminhyuksho:

THNDTBLS

Dear olodos,

THE UNDATEABLES

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:03pm On Dec 29, 2023
kangminhyuksho:

Dear olodos,

NIGHT HAS COME

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:04pm On Dec 29, 2023
Bintdawood:

One of the best actors in Korea.
RIP!

Abi o

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by babygirls(f): 2:54pm On Dec 31, 2023
Please what site can I download free Korean season movies
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 4:37pm On Dec 31, 2023
babygirls:
Please what site can I download free Korean season movies

Nkiri.com
Net naija (you can download the app)
https://kissasian.cz

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:36pm On Jan 01
Cos of year end activities, the story of park's marriage contract and my demon didn't air last weekend 😩 I just need these dramas to be over and done with! Thankfully the story of park's marriage contract is ending next week but it seems my demon is insisting on being 16 episodes aigoo. Here's hoping there's no more delays with the drama cos I'm already tired.

My man is cupid continues to be boring and I continue to watch it cos of my love for the cast 😩

Welcome to samdalri continues to be nice but cho Yong pil's dad is so unserious Sha. It's been 8 years and he didn't know his son has been caring for samdal's mom? They literally live opposite each other, Yong pil goes about calling her mom, he brings in the sea food she gets from work so why is he acting all surprised that his son has been taking care of her? Also bu sang do needs to stop with that his unrequited love biko. He knows the girl is never going to like him, he should just forget her and stop hurting himself. I don't even understand all this by force 2nd male love interest just like that annoying guy in cheer up

Maestra : strings of truth is back with makjang extravaganza lol, is everything on this earth going to happen to cha seeum? From one problem to another 🤣 I can't describe how much of a loser her "ex husband" is Sha. When I was bored in secondary school, I read Oxford dictionary from cover to cover but I still can't come up with an English word to describe how much of a loser he is. He's so annoying. The funny thing is when she was planning to blindside him with the announcement of their divorce, I actually felt sorry for him. Usually he's the one that looks for her trouble and when she avenges, it's usually sweet to see but this time she was the one planning to look for his trouble first and I was actually pitying the idiot only for not even up to 10 minutes this guy is showing how much of an A-hole he is *sigh* I really can't wait for his proper downfall cos so far, he's still managing to rise from the dead like some fuccc<<KING Zombie. The romance in the drama is reminding me of celebrity, we have a hot seckshi male lead who's willing to do anything for the female lead but she's a pig headed, stubborn, independent, I can do it all by myself type of woman. Lol the male leads will now just be like they were cast for their looks and the writer didn't really have a plan for them lol. At least our male lead here has had the chance to help uri female lead more than the male lead in celebrity. Anyway I know we're probably not going to get any kiss scene in this drama but can uri female lead at least just agree to fall in love. Aigoo 😩

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:04am On Jan 02
Omo I just realized Jang nara and son ho jun's drama started last weekend. Thank God work never resume for me. Lemme quickly goan catch up on it

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:04pm On Jan 02
kangminhyuksho:
Omo I just realized Jang nara and son ho jun's drama started last weekend. Thank God work never resume for me. Lemme quickly goan catch up on it

So I've watched it and it's OK I guess. First off this is son ho Jun and Jang nara's reunion and I can't believe I still haven't watched go back couple 😩 it's been on my to do list for years now but I still haven't managed to watch it. I thought I'd have been done with it before this new drama airs but alas.... I hope I'll Sha watch it before 2025🤭 anyway to the drama, Jang nara is just going to kill herself for nothing if she doesn't take her time. I get that she's traumatized from someone she trusts hurting her (I'm guessing her mom or dad tried to commit suicide with her or whatever) but she's really handling everything the wrong way. I mean you suspect your husband of having an affair with your best friend and then you see them and your daughter in something that looks like a love nest and instead of you to go confront them, you drive away? Like are you even serious at all? I wonder what game her husband's twin is playing and why he's trying to disturb their lives. I'm pretty sure he probably approached Yoon Jin to mess with seo Jae won, he might also be the person responsible for the stalker or it could be that florist lady or it could be that seo Jae won is suffering from some mental health issues and is actually just hallucinating 🤣 lol. Anyway I'm curious for the mysteries to be revealed but I'm really annoyed that Jae won keeps running away and being suspicious of everyone instead of going straight to the point and finding out the truth. I also don't like how she's not letting the police investigate the stalking just cos she doesn't want news headlines that might disturb the company (whatever that means) I mean do you now want to die because you want to protect your job?

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 9:46am On Jan 03
Birthdays :

1. Kim Ji Soo

2. Seol In Ah

3. Kim Seol Hyun

4. Kim Ok Bin

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:52am On Jan 03
I don't know why channel A thinks it's a good idea to air only 1 episode of between him and her per week but I guess I get to watch donghae oppa for 16? Weeks, so yayy 🙄

I love marry my husband so far. Nice story, solid cast. I was really worried that there might not be chemistry between park min young and na in woo but lmao she's not the chemistry queen for nothing. They've not even started anything but I can already tell their chemistry will be good.

It's official! Jung so min has accepted the romcom opposite jung hae in, I'm officially the happiest person in the world.

Kang ki young and Lee ji ah's drama will start airing on the 31st. Even though it's a legal drama and I'm pretty sure there'll be no romance, I'm excited for it cos it's kky's first lead role and he totally deserves

My poor baby rowoon, netizens have started attacking him cos apparently he hosted kbs awards and they said he was stiff and made it so obvious that he was reading off the teleprompter, they're also bashing him cos he won best actor when his drama didn't really have that much ratings plus they felt Kim dong wook should have won the award instead 😩 I can excuse the hosting part, lol I know rowoon is not a fantastic actor but maybe he was stressed and overworked, I have watched him Mc before and he did well so maybe fnc has been stressing his life but I really can't excuse the best actor part, I'll just put the blame on kbs cos the only reason they gave him the award is cos he's popular. I really wish these people would give awards to people that actually deserve them and not people who are popular cos all they do is bring drags to them. They've finished dragging song Kang for winning best actor in my demon 🤭 now it's rowoon's turn. Let them Sha take it easy and return my baby to me when they're through with dragging his assssssss and fnc better invest in better therapy for my boy cos they have more talented actors in their agency but they keep forcing rowoon to act in everything instead of pushing the other actors 😩

P.s: happy birthday to my favorites Lee Wan, Lee il Hwa and z.hera

*currently watching*: the story of park's marriage contract, my demon, my man is cupid, welcome to samdalri, maestra : the strings of truth, between him and her, my happy ending, marry my husband
Song of the day : cry & blow - joo

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:54am On Jan 03
toykathy:
Birthdays :

4. Kim Ok Bin

Unni's birthday is in December, her birth was just registered in January of the next year

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:57am On Jan 03

Y'RNMYSL - CHNGH

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:58am On Jan 03

HMYGHST

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:01am On Jan 03
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

ROWOON

1. The first drama you saw him in

2. The most recent drama you saw him in

3. Your favorite drama of his

4. Your favorite character he's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving him

6. Favorite line/quote he has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see him play

8. A person you'd like to see him paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

Since the matchmakers has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:03am On Jan 03
Guess the drama title

EXCLAMATION PHANTOM OF MINE

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:09am On Jan 03
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

EXCLAMATION PHANTOM OF MINE

Oh my ghost

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:46am On Jan 03

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:46am On Jan 03
RaphaellaDD:

Oh my ghost

Correct!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2144) (2145) (2146) (2147) (2148) (2149) (2150) ... (2178) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.