Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,888 members, 7,828,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (2145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1980374 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2142) (2143) (2144) (2145) (2146) (2147) (2148) ... (2178) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:18pm On Dec 12, 2023
Guess the drama title without vowels

T'SKYTHT'SLV

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:25pm On Dec 12, 2023
Guess the drama from the screenshot

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:31pm On Dec 12, 2023
kangminhyuksho:

T'SKYTHT'SLV

It's okay that's love

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:32pm On Dec 12, 2023
kangminhyuksho:

Castaway diva

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:49pm On Dec 12, 2023
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the web drama title

(lol I'm sorry)

PAST TENSE OF IS THE SEASON AFTER WINTER

Spring has come?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:20am On Dec 13, 2023
toykathy:

Castaway diva

Correct!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:21am On Dec 13, 2023
toykathy:

It's okay that's love

Correct!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:21am On Dec 13, 2023
RaphaellaDD:

Spring has come?

Eeyah lol no

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:22am On Dec 13, 2023
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the web drama title

(lol I'm sorry)

PAST TENSE OF IS THE SEASON AFTER WINTER

Dear olodos,

IT WAS SPRING

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:22am On Dec 13, 2023
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the song title without vowels

MGNLV - MYN

Dear olodos,

IMAGINE LOVE - MIYEON

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:20am On Dec 14, 2023
A fashion designer complained that the hanboks in the story of park's marriage contract were plagiarized from her work and she posted proof. MBC has apologized claiming they didn't know cos the designs were outsourced. I like that they quickly accepted and I'm sure they'll compensate the lady, I don't think this issue will affect the ratings at all cos none of the actors are to blame.

My Lee gi kwang has a cameo in park min young's upcoming drama. I miss him so much. Can't wait to see him

P.s : happy birthday to my faves Choi won hong, Jung hye young and my no 3 bias in shinee onew

*currently watching*: moon in the day, the story of park's marriage contract, my demon, my man is cupid, welcome to samdalri, night has come, maestra : strings of truth
Song of the day : all of Lee changsub's osts

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:30am On Dec 14, 2023
Guess the drama title

THE SECOND ASTONISHING PERSON THAT KEEPS SCORE

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:34am On Dec 14, 2023
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

AHN BO HYUN

1. The first drama you saw him in

2. The most recent drama you saw him in

3. Your favorite drama of his

4. Your favorite character he's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving him

6. Favorite line/quote he has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see him play

8. A person you'd like to see him paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

Since see you in my 19th life has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:04pm On Dec 14, 2023
kangminhyuksho:

Since see you in my 19th life has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

kangminhyuksho:

1. Golden cross even though it was a really minor role

2. Iteawon Class

3. All his dramas I've seen

4. Well... I don't have one lol

5. I don't think I've seen him in a romantic role

7. I'm looking forward to his upcoming drama, his character looks like a hobo from the pictures I've seen lol

8. He's acting with Kim go eun which is great but I'd like to see him act with Yuri for some reason

These were my answers and a few things have changed

2. See you in my 19th life

3. Itaewon class

5. Since see you in my 19th life is the only romantic role I've seen him in, I'll go with that

7. I'm looking forward to his upcoming drama

8. I maintain that I want him in a drama with yuri

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:44pm On Dec 14, 2023
Dancing Skelewu 💃💃💃💃💃💃💃

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:33pm On Dec 14, 2023

MRNNGTRS -

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:34pm On Dec 14, 2023
sarang60:
Dancing Skelewu 💃💃💃💃💃💃💃

Lol

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:35pm On Dec 14, 2023
Guess the web drama title without vowels

LVFRTHSNDMR

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:43pm On Dec 14, 2023

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:20pm On Dec 14, 2023
kangminhyuksho:

Heartless city

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:02pm On Dec 14, 2023
sarang60:

Heartless city

Correct!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:01pm On Dec 14, 2023
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

THE SECOND ASTONISHING PERSON THAT KEEPS SCORE

Dear olodos,

THE UNCANNY COUNTER 2

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:02pm On Dec 14, 2023
kangminhyuksho:

MRNNGTRS -

Dear olodos,

MORNING TEARS - IU

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:03pm On Dec 14, 2023
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the web drama title without vowels

LVFRTHSNDMR

Dear olodos,

LOVE FOR A THOUSAND MORE

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:35pm On Dec 15, 2023
Moon in the day has ended. It could have been done in 12 episodes but I guess the 14 we got is still better than if they had dragged it to 16. I liked the end. Its more sensible for them to part and for their reincarnations to meet later in future than if they'd made some mumu unexplainable reason for them to stay together by force just cos it's a romance drama. This one was more bittersweet and I liked it.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:11am On Dec 16, 2023
kangminhyuksho:
Random post : so towards the end of the year, I usually write about kpop agencies, the things that made me happy and the ones that make me want to blow up the companies. I'm pretty busy today so I don't have the energy to write everything in my head. I'll divide the post into parts. For today I'm going to talk about the "big 3" and when next I'm in the mood I'll talk about others.

SM

Well for the good, finally Lee soo man left the company lol. I automatically assume all agency ceo's are sh!Itty people who only care about making money off their artists so I'm always excited when anyone of them is ousted so yayyy? Also they finally debuted a new boy group that's not made up of nct boys (I swear I've lost count of how many sub groups have come out of nct). The new boys are good, the music is nice but I wish they allowed us get used to it before having them make another comeback but that's just me, I thought the comeback was too quick. Sm was also supposed to do a female version of superm but we haven't seen anything and I doubt we will cos that was one of lsm's project and now that he's out of the company, I doubt that plan will still work. Money wise, they did good. Sm has a lot of active groups and they aren't allowing aespa rest so the money is coming plus I like how they always let members release solo albums, onew and key blessed me this year, exo and red velvet made a comeback etc but music wise this year, sm gave more of quantity over quality. Music everywhere but very few of them were hits in my opinion. They also lost one of their veteran songwriters who I love. I hope the guy has plans to produce his own group cos he's awesome

JYP

First of all, where the hell are the loud boys?! Min has left the company but what about the rest? The most annoying thing is that jyp keeps making more music reality shows. Between 2021 and now he's produced probably 4 reality shows and debuted some groups but no loud boys anywhere. Rumors have it they'll debut next year, me I don't know, I just know jyp has a big head. The good thing is his bond with his artists, a lot of them are still open to working with him whether they're still signed to him or not. Stray kids continue to be his cash cows and they're doing well I guess. He has the most success with his Japanese groups and twice na Korea pikin, all he needs to do is give us loud and I'll be good.

YG

*BIG SIGH* I really don't think YG knows how to promote a lot of artists at the same time. I think their only active act is blackpink and tbh I think the fact that they have a lot of fans which leads to them getting a lot of endorsement from fashion houses is the only thing making them relevant cos trust me if it was based on their music alone errrr.... Akdong musician also had a great 2023 and they deserve it tbh they also deserve a better agency but whatever. Big bang left, ikon left, winner is pretty much inactive especially as the members are now enlisting. The problem with YG is that most of the members of groups don't leave on a good note, so unlike jyp who can easily get 2pm to come together to do an album or sunmi or other members of wonder girls. YG can never get 2ne1 back and I know g dragon would rather eat nails than be associated with YG again 🤣. I thought treasure could be really big but I think bang yedam leaving probably made the public pay less attention to them. Hopefully their upcoming group baby monster will actually deliver great music even though I think they're probably just going to be another blackpink with a side of new jeans

OK I'll stop here for now

OK today is for starship, woolim, jellyfish, cube and fnc

STARSHIP

Starship is home to some of my favorite producers in kpop so they have a special place in my heart but I realize starship doesn't do well with retaining their groups when they get a shiny new toy. Sistar was giving back to back hits but as soon as cosmic girls got popular, sistar was basically abandoned. Now that Ive is the popular girl group, cosmic girls have basically been pushed to the side and it's really annoying cos each group has a very distinct sound and can co-exist but I don't know why starship can't handle them equally. Anyway sales wise ive is doing great but is that enough? Monsta x still manages to do well even with the guys going on military enlistment and what not but I can't help but feel starship could be doing way better if they promoted all their artists equally. Surprisingly they also didn't send any trainee to boys planet this year and it's baffling cos right from produce days, starship always has representatives on mnet shows. I don't understand them this year sha

WOOLIM
Woolim is another agency whose producers are faves of mine but this year has been really bleh for them. First I think all members of infinite has finally left, lovelyz is basically non existent but at least mijoo has been making heavy variety show money, I think kei has been doing musicals and the other members have been doing ost's or whatever. Golden child who is basically their saving grace only put out a mini album with like 4 songs or something and it wasn't really promoted so.... They need to release a full length album next year cos they're really good and shouldn't be wasted.

JELLYFISH
Jellyfish 😩 well vixx is back (sort of) and they have sejeong (who is mostly now an actress). I can't believe how far they've "fallen" considering how much I used to like them

CUBE
Cube has lost btob, lost Pentagon and right now I think g(idle) is the only group keeping them relevant

FNC
I'm not even gon lie Fnc has tried this year music wise. They know their targets are foreigners. They know they get most of their money from Japan and they keep targeting them. I do wish they'll focus more on their girl groups as much as the boy groups. They might not make as much money but with the right promotion they absolutely could. They deliver solid music, it's just unfortunate they're not as popular as other girl groups. Even though rowoon is no longer with sf9 he's still under fnc and they're still overusing him😩, p1harmony has also been touring the US and the new groups are definitely going to target the US and Japan. Fnc likes their foreign money. Cnblue and ft island still has Japan, I need another nflying comeback and I wonder if they plan to debut prikil with a korean group cos they've not promoted in Japan for a year now and I was surprised to see 2 of the members on a reality show. I guess it'd be nice to debut them in Korea with some other Korean trainees cos I'm not sure how much money they'll be making in Japan seeing as they've been inactive for a year. I just need them to keep it up and do something about their acting division. What's the point in signing people if you're only going to be giving attention to Jung hae in and rowoon? I can't believe they don't even have a "popular" actress since seohyun left. Before you know it, they'll soon make members of p1harmony, ampers&one and hifi unicorn go into acting. What about the legit actors and actresses in your agency? 😩 I'm tired

P.s: happy birthday to my nampyeon park seo joon and Kim dae myung ahjussi

*currently watching*: the story of park's marriage contract, my demon, my man is cupid, welcome to samdalri, night has come, maestra : strings of truth, beating again
Song of the day : jade - Lay

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:08pm On Dec 16, 2023
I was going to do a #spotlightsaturday but Nairaland banned me and now I'm angry and not doing it lol

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:11pm On Dec 16, 2023

RSMP - LHNGG

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:12pm On Dec 16, 2023

NWWRBRKNGP

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:18pm On Dec 16, 2023
Guess the drama title

A NERVE ONCE BELIEVED TO SUSTAIN THE CARDIAC MUSCLE

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:26pm On Dec 16, 2023

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:29pm On Dec 16, 2023
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

LEE JONG WON

1. The first drama you saw him in

2. The most recent drama you saw him in

3. Your favorite drama of his

4. Your favorite character he's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving him

6. Favorite line/quote he has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see him play

8. A person you'd like to see him paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

Since the golden spoon has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2142) (2143) (2144) (2145) (2146) (2147) (2148) ... (2178) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.