Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (2146) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1981009 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2143) (2144) (2145) (2146) (2147) (2148) (2149) ... (2178) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:48pm On Dec 16, 2023
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

A NERVE ONCE BELIEVED TO SUSTAIN THE CARDIAC MUSCLE

Bumbum

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:04am On Dec 17, 2023
RaphaellaDD:

Bumbum

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Spoken like a true Nigerian man lol shior

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:05am On Dec 17, 2023
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the song title without vowels

RSMP - LHNGG

Dear olodos,

RAISE ME UP - LEE HONG GI

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:05am On Dec 17, 2023
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title without vowels

NWWRBRKNGP

Dear olodos,

NOW WE ARE BREAKING UP

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:07am On Dec 17, 2023
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

A NERVE ONCE BELIEVED TO SUSTAIN THE CARDIAC MUSCLE

Dear olodos,

HEARTSTRINGS

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:07am On Dec 17, 2023
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama from the screenshot

Dear olodos,

MOON IN THE DAY

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:08am On Dec 17, 2023
kangminhyuksho:

Since the golden spoon has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

I haven't seen it yet so my answers remain the same

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:10pm On Dec 17, 2023
kangminhyuksho:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Spoken like a true Nigerian man lol shior

🀣🀣🀣

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:07am On Dec 21, 2023
Nairaland has been down so all I haven't been able to post. Anyway.... Lol the writer of the story of park's marriage contract is very unserious. The person just packed every romcom cliche and chook in the drama and it just seems like everything is happening because it has to happen 🀣 it's like OK boy and girl has to meet, so boy and girl meet. Boy and girl have to mistakenly hug or fall on each other, boy and girl have to fall in love, boy and girl have to kiss etc. It just feels like they forced them to fall in love cos it was time πŸ˜‚ it feels rushed and unbelievable. I understand yeonwoo falling for taeha cos he is her "husband" but now she's claiming she has forgotten all about her first love that died on their wedding day and has fallen for the modern day taeha as a totally different person lmao I don't believe that shi!t. Also taeha suddenly falling for her lol it's like they skipped an episode or something where we are supposed to see and believe the process of him falling for her. Anyway the drama is light and breezy, the main leads are cute. I go manage am like that.

My demon got better since last week so we thank God for small mercies lol.

My man is cupid keeps toeing the line between being boring and being just there 😩

Welcome to samdalri continues to be sweet but for some weird reason I'm getting a funny feeling that the main leads might not end up together. I really hope that's not the case. I fit cry if this turns out to be one yeye slice of life drama where the leads find their purpose in life but decide they are better off as friends instead of being a couple. Lmao God forbid abeg

Maestra : strings of truth is basically a makjang drama but with great aesthetics and talented cast. Lol like kill heel, na just glorified makjang vibes but still "interesting" to watch.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:12am On Dec 21, 2023
Night has come has ended but I haven't seen episode 12 yet cos it just got subbed this morning and I have a lot to do so I can't make time to quickly finish it. Even though there are plot holes in the story, it's still been an interesting watch and finally after 100 years the students started using their heads. The main leads are still the weakest leads I've ever seen in a drama cos it seems like the other mumu kids are way smarter than them. Lol imagine being even less smart than a bunch of foolish children 🀣. I don't know how the drama will end yet but I'm sure the main leads will live somehow

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:21am On Dec 21, 2023
Happy birthday to my baby hwang boreum byeol currently showcasing her talents in maestra : strings of truth. I think I read somewhere that she spent 6 or 8 months learning how to play the violin for that role. Love the dedication.

P.s : I love her name so much lol I really want to know the meaning from her parents point of view

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:32am On Dec 21, 2023
Random post : so while I was checking to see if the last episode of night has come has been subbed, I noticed that minhyuk's movie that was released around March I think, is now available for download πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ guess I know what I'm doing later today 😊

*currently watching*: the story of park's marriage contract, my demon, my man is cupid, welcome to samdalri, maestra : strings of truth, beating again
Song of the day : Havana - iu

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:45am On Dec 21, 2023
#throwbackthursday

This one was just there I guess. It was OK but I was disappointed that for the most part the drama was mostly a park bo gum fan service drama. The writer must really be a fan cos 98% of the drama was all about him and the other characters didn't really get any depth

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:50am On Dec 21, 2023
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

JO BYUNG KYU

1. The first drama you saw him in

2. The most recent drama you saw him in

3. Your favorite drama of his

4. Your favorite character he's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving him

6. Favorite line/quote he has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see him play

8. A person you'd like to see him paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

Since the uncanny counter 2 has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:00am On Dec 21, 2023
Guess the online game title

(lol I'm sorry but I haven't done dear olodos in a while so...)

PRONUNCIATION OF A LETTER + WEAPON

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:04am On Dec 21, 2023

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:15pm On Dec 21, 2023
kangminhyuksho:

Since the uncanny counter 2 has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

kangminhyuksho:

1. A beautiful mind (cameo)

2. The k2 (cameo)

So his bullying allegations have not been sorted out yet so I can't answer any more. I really pray the real truth comes out so I can know if we're stanning or dropping him

I haven't seen uncanny counter yet but still a few things have changed

2. Sky castle

3. Sky castle

4. His character in time

5. I haven't seen him in a romantic role

Still not clear on his bullying allegations plus why is he in such a hurry to enlist like he's guilty or something. Anyway I'm still on the fence about him

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by grudges: 3:15pm On Dec 21, 2023
Korean drama always make my eye glue to the screen, I just finish watching 'beautiful siblings' with 44 episode, I watched them all within few days, if not because of work, I will finish them within 3 days. Now it will take me another 3 to 4 months before I watch another series, that is one of my problem, once I watch an interesting series, until I get another one that is interesting is hard for me to watch another drama.

"Beautiful Siblings' is about 2 siblings whose their parent were murdered and raised in different family. Both family raised them to fight each other, the faught them selve as planned untill the realised they came from the same parent"

The story line, the martial art, the ending of the drama is mouthwatering, my wish is to get another drama that is as interesting as it. Happy watching to those who are yet to watch it.

5 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:13pm On Dec 21, 2023
Finally watched my baby's movie. It was a typical, cliche courtroom drama. Infact 15 minutes into the drama and I could already predict the end but it was predictable done right. The storytelling was good, the directing and execution was good and best of all, minhyuk's acting was πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I legit have no complaints. I really wish he took part in the film festival screening of the movie although at that time he and fnc claimed he had covid. Anyway he should be proud of himself and I hope this is the beginning of him accepting good scripts either drama or movie

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:05pm On Dec 21, 2023
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the online game title

(lol I'm sorry but I haven't done dear olodos in a while so...)

PRONUNCIATION OF A LETTER + WEAPON

Dear olodos,

ELSWORD

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:06pm On Dec 21, 2023
kangminhyuksho:

Dear olodos,

PALE MOON

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:39pm On Dec 21, 2023
kangminhyuksho:

Dear olodos,

ELSWORD

For this thing you have done, Minhyuk will announce his wedding date in H1 of 2024.

Mark my words!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Mickey02(m): 11:53pm On Dec 21, 2023
I miss all of Una jare
I no know why be say na as nairaland go down na im I con miss una d more.

That's by the way, who else is following the sweet home 2? I heard there was a kiss somewhere, lemme go and find out πŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒ
If I see am I go update una πŸ˜ƒ

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:18am On Dec 22, 2023
RaphaellaDD:

For this thing you have done, Minhyuk will announce his wedding date in H1 of 2024.

Mark my words!

Lmao winccchhhhh! 🀣

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:19am On Dec 22, 2023
Mickey02:
I miss all of Una jare
I no know why be say na as nairaland go down na im I con miss una d more.

Lol you didn't know what you had until you lost us🀭

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:26pm On Dec 22, 2023
Look at this line up of mentors, 😘

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:26am On Dec 26, 2023
I really hope the story of park's marriage contract ends with 12 episodes. It's nice but it's becoming long and drawn out. The next 2 episodes are enough to conclude the whole mystery so biko 12 episodes are enough in Jesus name. I know why Mr hwang is angry in this era but I'm curious to know what caused their beef in the olden days.

My demon is another drama that's good but getting tiring to watch. I really hope it's not going to be 16 episodes. Imma need them to wrap it up. That Mr noh is evil but his wife is so annoying and useless. How can you watch your husband destroy your son tsk tsk. I feel sad everytime I see Lee sang yi in this drama cos I feel he's being wasted. I would have loved it more if he was even the villain but he's just a bleh 2nd male leadπŸ˜’ oppa is too talented and charismatic for all these supporting characters he's playing. Someone really needs to give him a lead role biko. By the way I might be wrong but in the scene where the airhead went to the oriental doctor, I think that was Kim do gyun. I might need to re-watch the scene to be sure but if he's the one I'll be so happy. He was my favorite guy in season 2 of heart signal and he's actually an oriental doctor in real life. He's happily married now and I'm happy he didn't get the girl he wanted on that show (I thought he deserved better). That Jin star girl is so annoying and uri demon needs to cut her off once and for all but I know he won't cos Korean dramas like to preach mumu forgiveness 🀭

Lol it's funny how I'm tired of all my Fri-sat dramas. My man is cupid also needs to wrap up biko. The only saving point of that drama is that the leads can act. Aigooooo if they had casted some terrible actors I for Don die of boredom. I also hope it's not 16 episodes

Welcome to samdalri continues to be very nice but very slow paced. It's a good thing the drama is interesting so I'm not in a hurry for it to end but honestly can they make the pace a little faster? I can't stand people like samdal's mom, you know you have a heart condition and you're still doing a job as hard as being a hanyeo for fuc<<KS sake! Kuku say you want to commit suicide mtcheww. I was right Sha his dad blames her mom for his wife's death and that's why he's using his bad belle to destroy their love 🀭

I know I called maestra : strings of truth a makjang drama last week but omo I love it! The drama is drama-ING. Seeum's husband is a useless loser and I hope this is the beginning of his downfall. Lol everyone in this drama is so stubborn Sha from cha to her mumu husband to her ex to her ex's ex to her husband's mistress to her father lmao everybody just unnecessarily stubborn 🀣 Seeum's stubbornness is the reason why I love and hate her. Her stubbornness makes her stand up for herself and fight her bullies which I love but it also makes her reject help from people forming I can handle it myself which I hate. Of course involving people can cause unnecessary wahala but I just want her to melt and open her heart small. My only prayer is for that junkie not to kill yoo young Jae cos he can totally catch him unawares

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:27am On Dec 26, 2023
sarang60:
Look at this line up of mentors, 😘

Team Wang 😍

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:45pm On Dec 27, 2023
As someone who played heartbreak on repeat for months after asking what he's making music for as a soloist...

I am looking forward to this. Minho-ah, mianhae!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Kobojunkie: 3:56am On Dec 28, 2023
I recommend Miraculous Brothers (2023)

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:09am On Dec 29, 2023
RIP

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:09am On Dec 29, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I recommend Miraculous Brothers (2023)

A solid drama

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2143) (2144) (2145) (2146) (2147) (2148) (2149) ... (2178) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.