Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,411 members, 7,853,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:52 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (2152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1997633 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2149) (2150) (2151) (2152) (2153) (2154) (2155) ... (2183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:19pm On Jan 12
RaphaellaDD:

God abeg

🀭🀭🀭😈😈😈😈

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:37pm On Jan 12
RaphaellaDD:

Yay!!! Give me one of Sarang's men as my reward

Sorry ooooo, It was a mistake saying you won. It was Mrs Park that won.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:39pm On Jan 12
kangminhyuksho:

I've actually been thinking about this seriously. Don't worry by next month I will have a new man for you courtesy of sarang🀣😎

Let me get my lawyers ready

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:45pm On Jan 12
RaphaellaDD:

Thank you! Left to her, I'll die of thirst 😭

It is still too early to celebrate

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:47pm On Jan 12
kangminhyuksho:

Hahaha you're welcome but I feel like this thank you should wait till you see who I actually have in mind for you 🀭

I shouldn't have doubted you but I still have my reservation.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:58pm On Jan 12
sarang60:

Sorry ooooo, I was a mistake saying you won. It was Mrs Park that won.

You know what? I refuse to take this maltreatment.

I'm never participating on this thread again 😀
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 1:59am On Jan 13
I just finished Bitch X Rich and here's my one word summary:

HIAN.

Also, Yeri is so so pretty!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:25am On Jan 13
sarang60:

Let me get my lawyers ready

Lol please do

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:26am On Jan 13
sarang60:

I shouldn't have doubted you but I still have my reservation.

🀭

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:29am On Jan 13
RaphaellaDD:
I just finished Bitch X Rich and here's my one word summary:

HIAN.

Also, Yeri is so so pretty!

Exactly o. Like what tf happened? Is there supposed to be a season 2 or what 🀭 some theories are saying the pastors son killed the 2nd girl

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:21am On Jan 13
kangminhyuksho:

Exactly o. Like what tf happened? Is there supposed to be a season 2 or what 🀭 some theories are saying the pastors son killed the 2nd girl

They are very confused. I saw on my drama list that there's going to be a second season.

Let's see if it pulls through because I'm just annoyed

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:05am On Jan 13
RaphaellaDD:

They are very confused. I saw on my drama list that there's going to be a second season.

Let's see if it pulls through because I'm just annoyed

Lmao please they should keep it if they will mess it up.

Yes by the way Yeri is such a pretty baby

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:36am On Jan 13
Random post : I've been looking forward to Lee dong wook and Kim hye jun's upcoming drama only for me to find out today that it's going to be a sequel to that Lee kwangsoo and seolhyun's drama something killers supermarket or whatever. I didn't watch that drama but I really want to watch this one. My only worry now is I hope it'll be good cos if I'm not wrong I seem to remember that @ovems was watching the drama and I think she posted something about it being dumb. Here's hoping this sequel will be interesting

P.S: happy birthday to Lee seung gi oppa and jyp!

*currently watching*: my demon, my man is cupid, welcome to samdalri, maestra : strings of truth, between him and her, my happy ending, marry my husband
Song of the day : if the world was a perfect place - verbal jint feat taeyeon

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:51am On Jan 13
#spotlightsaturday

Today's spotlight is on the supporting characters of personal taste

1. Jo eun ji as Lee young sun aka uri female lead's bestie

2. Jung sung Hwa as noh sang Jun aka uri male lead's assistant that had to pretend to be gay. He was hilarious and I didn't think it was necessary for them to give him a rushed love line at the last episode

3. Lim seulong as Kim Tae hoon aka male lead's employee who had a crush on his oga's childhood friend

4. Choi eun seo as na hye mi aka male lead's childhood friend that had a crush on him

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:57am On Jan 13
Game time

KYUHYUN

1. The First drama you saw HIM IN

2. The Most recent drama you saw hIM in

3. Your Favorite drama of HIS

4. Your Favorite character he's played

5.Your Favorite drama otp involving hIM

6. Favorite line/quote he has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see hIM play

8. A person you'd like to see HIM paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:18am On Jan 13
kangminhyuksho:

Lmao please they should keep it if they will mess it up.

Yes by the way Yeri is such a pretty baby
🀣🀣🀣
She is!!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:26pm On Jan 13
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

KYUHYUN

1. The First drama you saw HIM IN

2. The Most recent drama you saw hIM in

3. Your Favorite drama of HIS

4. Your Favorite character he's played

5.Your Favorite drama otp involving hIM

6. Favorite line/quote he has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see hIM play

8. A person you'd like to see HIM paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

I only know him for his music. I don't know if he acts or if he's a good actor and frankly I don't care. He's an awesome musician and I need him to keep blessing me with his music

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 9:23pm On Jan 13
kangminhyuksho:
Random post : I've been looking forward to Lee dong wook and Kim hye jun's upcoming drama only for me to find out today that it's going to be a sequel to that Lee kwangsoo and seolhyun's drama something killers supermarket or whatever. I didn't watch that drama but I really want to watch this one. My only worry now is I hope it'll be good cos if I'm not wrong I seem to remember that @ovems was watching the drama and I think she posted something about it being dumb. Here's hoping this sequel will be interesting

P.S: happy birthday to Lee seung gi oppa and jyp!

*currently watching*: my demon, my man is cupid, welcome to samdalri, maestra : strings of truth, between him and her, my happy ending, marry my husband
Song of the day : if the world was a perfect place - verbal jint feat taeyeon

I watched it also. It was not that bad sha but a bit dumb, repeated actions but not that bad. I will watch anything that has Lee Dong Wook

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:03pm On Jan 13
toykathy:

I watched it also. It was not that bad sha but a bit dumb, repeated actions but not that bad. I will watch anything that has Lee Dong Wook

Lol I guess dumb is still better than badπŸ˜‚ thank you for always watching my man's drama πŸ€—

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:13am On Jan 14
She's got nae Shimjang.

Good night/morning everyone.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 4:16am On Jan 14
kangminhyuksho:

Lol I guess dumb is still better than badπŸ˜‚ thank you for always watching my man's drama πŸ€—

Lmaoooo. Don't worry, this year is definitely not for oppa dragging

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 4:17am On Jan 14
sarang60:
She's got nae Shimjang.

Good night/morning everyone.

I don't like her

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:18am On Jan 14
toykathy:

I don't like her

Ahhhh...why na

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:19am On Jan 14
toykathy:

Well you say that now and then when someone let's their guard down you strike. You won't catch me.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:02am On Jan 14
toykathy:

Hallelujah oπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:02am On Jan 14
sarang60:

Well you say that now and then when someone let's their guard down you strike. You won't catch me.

*grabs popcorn*

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:27am On Jan 14
Random post : happy 14th year anniversary to uri cnblue. Technically they're actually 15 years but they first debuted in Japan so they don't count that year for whatever reason 🀷 they only count from the day they made their Korean debut.

P.s: happy birthday to dongha oppa, my no 2 bias in exo Kai and jung woo ahjuicy

*currently watching*: my demon, my name is cupid, welcome to samdalri, maestra : strings of truth, between him and her, my happy ending, marry my husband
Song of the day : by my side - taeyeon

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:39am On Jan 14
#spotlightsunday

Today's spotlight is on the supporting characters from our beloved summer

1. Ahn dong goo as gu eun ho aka uri male lead's hilarious manager

2. Park won sang as Choi ho aka uri male lead's sweet father

3. Seo jeong yeon as Lee yeon OK aka uri female lead's sweet mother

4. Jung Kang hee as Chang sik aka a neighborhood ahjussi

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 9:11pm On Jan 14
sarang60:

LMAOOOOOO. Don't worry

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by jhutl: 9:31am On Jan 15
Experience the best of Korean drama magic at DramaFlix.net! Click now for K-drama excitement: https://dramaflix.net/ βœ¨πŸ“Ί #KdramaFever #DramaFlix
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:36am On Jan 15
They've started with park min young, unni is doing her drama jeje and now dispatch is reporting that she received huge sum of money from her ex boyfriend who scammed people. She had said she didn't know he was a scammer and as soon as the news was out, she broke up with him. Netizens are trying to say she's guilty for spending ill gotten wealth and I'm like these people need to get a life. If my boyfriend is rich and a scammer but I didn't know and he gives me money, I will spend it and spend it well. I don't see why this should be a problem, the person that committed the crime has been taken by police, who cares whether he spent the money on his girlfriend or not. God forbid if she decides to off herself like Lee sun kyun now, they'll start making noise but why are they making news out of something that's not a big deal. In fact someone said that her agency saying she lost weight to play a cancer patient might be a cover up, that she might have lost weight due to the stress she went through when her boyfriend was outed as a scammer. The person might just be guessing but it could also be true. Korean media/netizens should take it easy on celebs biko before they kill all of them for us

Like I said before, I'm watching a lot of weekend dramas and I have the least time to myself on weekends 😩 it's so bad that I haven't even watched any of the episodes that dropped last weekend. The most annoying thing is that out of the 5 weekend dramas I'm watching, only 2 makes sense, the rest I'm just watching cos I already started them

P.S : happy birthday to my kwak si yang oppa

Song of the day : save me - Yoon doo joon

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:45am On Jan 15
Game time

WENDY

1. The First drama you saw her

2. The Most recent drama you saw her in

3. Your Favorite drama of hers

4. Your Favorite character she's played

5.Your Favorite drama otp involving her

6. Favorite line/quote she has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see her play

8. A person you'd like to see her paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2149) (2150) (2151) (2152) (2153) (2154) (2155) ... (2183) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.