Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,396 members, 7,853,754 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:24 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (2153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1997487 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2150) (2151) (2152) (2153) (2154) (2155) (2156) ... (2183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:42am On Jan 15
sarang60:

Ahhhh...why na

I just don't like her. I watched the last season of SWF and I just don't like her vibes

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:09pm On Jan 15
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

WENDY

1. The First drama you saw her

2. The Most recent drama you saw her in

3. Your Favorite drama of hers

4. Your Favorite character she's played

5.Your Favorite drama otp involving her

6. Favorite line/quote she has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see her play

8. A person you'd like to see her paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

I've only seen her cameo in descendants of the sun. I don't know if she's a good actress or whatever but I know she's a wonderful singer and she needs to stay blessing me with music

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:07pm On Jan 15
Guess the song title without vowels

SNWYNGHT - SNDNGWN

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:08pm On Jan 15
Guess the drama title without vowels

NTRTNR

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:24pm On Jan 15
Guess the drama from the screenshot

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 9:12pm On Jan 15
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title without vowels

NTRTNR

Entertainer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 9:15pm On Jan 15
kangminhyuksho:

Fated to love you?

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:01pm On Jan 15
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the song title without vowels

SNWYNGHT - SNDNGWN

Dear olodos,

SNOWY NIGHT - SON DONGWOON

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:02pm On Jan 15
toykathy:

Entertainer
Correct!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:02pm On Jan 15
toykathy:

Fated to love you?

Nope.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:03pm On Jan 15
kangminhyuksho:

Dear olodos,

ONE MORE HAPPY ENDING

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:13pm On Jan 16
*clears throat* being the super nice and caring human being that I am, I decided to be benevolent and find a new man for @raphaella🀭 I thought hard and long, the only person who is willing to share her man here is @sarang so I knew he had to be one of her people and then I realized why am I even stressing myself? There's someone who claims to have a husband here but she has not posted anything for almost 5 years now and the poor boy is starved of wifely love and affection. For those reasons, I hereby strip @principesapcy of her chanyeol wifely duties and offer him on a platter of gold to @raphaella who coincidentally has ties with the former wife. I know this decision will please @sarang cos she's always looking for sisterwives for exo people πŸ™„, most importantly I know chanyeol will be happy to finally have a woman after being abandoned. Good night and God bless you all. I am logging out and not logging in until next month so I don't have to read any complaints. My word is final and I hope by the next time I log in, all of you would have accepted the decision in peace. If you still have a problem, take it to tinubu. The endeu

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:43pm On Jan 16
Oh yeah I forgot, maestra : strings of truth is finally over. It was a makjang drama but it was an OK makjang drama Sha. I still managed to enjoy. I guessed the villain correctly BTW. The only really annoying thing about the drama is the fact that the 2 main leads are not big on doing skinship 😩, we only managed to get a mumu hug and a bit of hand holding. It was a waste of chemistry as far as I'm concerned but whatever.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:23pm On Jan 16
kangminhyuksho:
*clears throat* being the super nice and caring human being that I am, I decided to be benevolent and find a new man for @raphaella🀭 I thought hard and long, the only person who is willing to share her man here is @sarang so I knew he had to be one of her people and then I realized why am I even stressing myself? There's someone who claims to have a husband here but she has not posted anything for almost 5 years now and the poor boy is starved of wifely love and affection. For those reasons, I hereby strip @principesapcy of her chanyeol wifely duties and offer him on a platter of gold to @raphaella who coincidentally has ties with the former wife. I know this decision will please @sarang cos she's always looking for sisterwives for exo people πŸ™„, most importantly I know chanyeol will be happy to finally have a woman after being abandoned. Good night and God bless you all. I am logging out and not logging in until next month so I don't have to read any complaints. My word is final and I hope by the next time I log in, all of you would have accepted the decision in peace. If you still have a problem, take it to tinubu. The endeu

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

I would have never guessed that this is what you'll do!!!

LMAO.

Before his ex-wife will see this, I'll already have my green card and we'll be celebrating our 2 year anniversary.

Thank you Kang, what a Queen!!! 🀭

μ—¬μ™• λ§Œμ„Έ

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:00am On Jan 17
RaphaellaDD:

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

LMAO.

Before his ex-wife will see this, I'll already have my green card and we'll be celebrating our 2 year anniversary.

μ—¬μ™• λ§Œμ„Έ

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ You're very welcome

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:31pm On Jan 17
Marry my husband continues to be good. It's funny how I think it is both slow and fast paced at the same time. I think it's slow paced cos I expected that the first thing she'll do after coming back to life is to break up with Lee yi kyung but she keeps being scared and trying to get him to cheat on her so she can have a reason to break up with him but I'm glad she has finally decided to man up so I'm really hoping she breaks up with him next week cos it's annoying to watch her cower in front of him. It's fast paced in the sense that we're just in the 3rd week and they've quickly cleared the misunderstanding that the male lead's step sister was his girlfriend and they've both realized they're from the future. I hope the story continues to move fast in an enjoyable way. I'm a bit confused about the cat, was it the same cat they were caring for in school? What happened after his accident? Did he die or spend some time in the hospital? I was a bit weirded out when he lost consciousness at the end of episode 5, I now started wondering, since he died while trying to save a cat, did he exchange spirits with the cat and does that mean he has the chance to live and die 9 times, since they say cats have 9 lives? Lmaoooo my brain is just working overtime

Between him and her is dumb and boring 😩 boring because 1. Nice cast, nice premise, there are so many ways they could have gone with a story of a 7 year old couple going through a dry spell in their relationship but they chose to do this rubbish they're airing. 2. There are a group of 6 friends but we're stuck with watching the boring story of the main leads and the even more boring story of one friend who has a crush on his friend. Thankfully another love line is developing for another friend so I'm hoping that one will at least be entertaining. Like I said before the drama is also dumb because why would you lie that you cheated on your girlfriend, make her break up with you and then you're getting angry that she might be on a date with your friend, running upandan like a crazy person mtcheww. I know I wanted donghae to act more dramas but if these are the kind of dramas he'll be choosing, he should just better take me back to the days when I only saw him whenever super junior had a comeback.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:17pm On Jan 17
kangminhyuksho:
Marry my husband continues to be good. It's funny how I think it is both slow and fast paced at the same time. I think it's slow paced cos I expected that the first thing she'll do after coming back to life is to break up with Lee yi kyung but she keeps being scared and trying to get him to cheat on her so she can have a reason to break up with him but I'm glad she has finally decided to man up so I'm really hoping she breaks up with him next week cos it's annoying to watch her cower in front of him. It's fast paced in the sense that we're just in the 3rd week and they've quickly cleared the misunderstanding that the male lead's step sister was his girlfriend and they've both realized they're from the future. I hope the story continues to move fast in an enjoyable way. I'm a bit confused about the cat, was it the same cat they were caring for in school? What happened after his accident? Did he die or spend some time in the hospital? I was a bit weirded out when he lost consciousness at the end of episode 5, I now started wondering, since he died while trying to save a cat, did he exchange spirits with the cat and does that mean he has the chance to live and die 9 times, since they say cats have 9 lives? Lmaoooo my brain is just working overtime

Between him and her is dumb and boring 😩 boring because 1. Nice cast, nice premise, there are so many ways they could have gone with a story of a 7 year old couple going through a dry spell in their relationship but they chose to do this rubbish they're airing. 2. There are a group of 6 friends but we're stuck with watching the boring story of the main leads and the even more boring story of one friend who has a crush on his friend. Thankfully another love line is developing for another friend so I'm hoping that one will at least be entertaining. Like I said before the drama is also dumb because why would you lie that you cheated on your girlfriend, make her break up with you and then you're getting angry that she might be on a date with your friend, running upandan like a crazy person mtcheww. I know I wanted donghae to act more dramas but if these are the kind of dramas he'll be choosing, he should just better take me back to the days when I only saw him whenever super junior had a comeback.

I think you mixed something up in marry my husband. She can't break up with her bf cuz what happened is bound to reoccur. What she's trying to do is to exchange her fate with her friend so the her friend would be the one suffering in her stead. He lost contact with Ji Won after the accident he only died in the second accident

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:27pm On Jan 17
toykathy:

I think you mixed something up in marry my husband. She can't break up with her bf cuz what happened is bound to reoccur. What she's trying to do is to exchange her fate with her friend so the her friend would be the one suffering in her stead.

I understand this part but I'm like if she breaks up with him, she doesn't have to marry him so she can escape the fate, why must she wait to exchange it with her friend. Lol what if the friend finds someone better, is she not in soup like that?🀣

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 6:26am On Jan 18
kangminhyuksho:

I understand this part but I'm like if she breaks up with him, she doesn't have to marry him so she can escape the fate, why must she wait to exchange it with her friend. Lol what if the friend finds someone better, is she not in soup like that?🀣

This ur version is superstory o

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 6:29am On Jan 18
Birthdays :

1. Shin Ye Eun

2. Kang Dong Won

3. Jung Yu Mi

4. Kim Hyun Woo

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:02am On Jan 18
toykathy:

This ur version is superstory o

Toh like I said, my brain works overtime

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:33am On Jan 18
kangminhyuksho:

Toh like I said, my brain works overtime

πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Pythagon(m): 7:26pm On Jan 18
Who has watched my dearest. Is it sweet?

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:22pm On Jan 18
I love a shop for killers. It's giving Quentin Tarantino vibes. Lee Dong Wook and Kim hye Jun are so good in their roles. My baby park ji bin is here and my love for seo Hyun woo keeps growing. It's unfortunate that he's probably going to keep playing supporting roles but I love him so much. I've seen him play different roles and he embodies his characters so well. I really hope his story can be like namgoong min, started from playing support roles and now winning awards like no man's business

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:24pm On Jan 18
Pythagon:

I haven't watched it but I've seen people saying it's interesting so..... 🀷

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 10:08pm On Jan 18
Pythagon:

I have watched it and yes! It's very SWEET

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 4:27am On Jan 19
Birthdays :

1. Hwang In Youp

2. Lee Ye Dam

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Pythagon(m): 11:38am On Jan 19
Thanks, I will start with the first episode

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:31pm On Jan 19
kangminhyuksho:

Let me start by saying I am not mad at this for some reason but for you to think that Chanyeol has been wifeless, you lie.

No EXO member is single, I repeat "No EXO member is single".

I am their number 1 and always will be.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:34pm On Jan 19
RaphaellaDD:

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

LMAO.

μ—¬μ™• λ§Œμ„Έ

You are still answerable to me...cheers 🍷

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 2:16pm On Jan 19
sarang60:

Let me start by saying I am not mad at this for some reason but for you to think that Chanyeol has been wifeless, you lie.

You are number 2 somewhere o

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:20pm On Jan 19
sarang60:

πŸ™‰πŸ™‰πŸ™‰πŸ™‰πŸ™‰πŸ™‰πŸ™‰πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ Blah blah blah d.o and Kai are mine

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2150) (2151) (2152) (2153) (2154) (2155) (2156) ... (2183) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.