Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,331 members, 7,853,497 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:45 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (2154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1997341 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2151) (2152) (2153) (2154) (2155) (2156) (2157) ... (2183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:21pm On Jan 19
toykathy:

You are number 2 somewhere o

Tell her o

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:25pm On Jan 19
sarang60:

You are still answerable to me...cheers 🍷

Of course! I would never forget my place 🀲🏾

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:27pm On Jan 19
But wait oh. I used to see all those stories of people marrying their sister's husband and I was always shook.

But look at me now 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:41pm On Jan 19
RaphaellaDD:
But wait oh. I used to see all those stories of people marrying their sister's husband and I was always shook.

But look at me now 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Atleast you are not totally shameless

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:58am On Jan 20
toykathy:

Atleast you are not totally shameless

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:45pm On Jan 20
toykathy:

You are number 2 somewhere o

It doesn't exist.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:47pm On Jan 20
kangminhyuksho:

πŸ™‰πŸ™‰πŸ™‰πŸ™‰πŸ™‰πŸ™‰πŸ™‰πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ Blah blah blah d.o and Kai are mine

I will manage to give you number 3

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:47pm On Jan 20
kangminhyuksho:

Tell her o

Like I said, that place doesn't exist.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:48pm On Jan 20
RaphaellaDD:

But look at me now 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Don't feel guilty, she let him slip πŸ€­πŸ€πŸ™ˆπŸ™Š

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 6:50pm On Jan 20
sarang60:

It doesn't exist.

It's only what God cannot do that doesn't exist o

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:07pm On Jan 20
sarang60:

I will manage to give you number 3

I was born to be number 1 everywhere I go ma'am

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:20pm On Jan 20
toykathy:

It's only what God cannot do that doesn't exist o

It was God that did it, so we are on the same page.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:29pm On Jan 20
sarang60:

Don't feel guilty, she let him slip πŸ€­πŸ€πŸ™ˆπŸ™Š

🀣🀣🀣 your bad behavior is worse than my own
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:05am On Jan 21
So far, I have not been enjoying my happy ending. The drama confuses the life out of me which is why I am so excited to see that Jang nara unni has picked a legal drama with nam ji hyun. Hopefully that one will be interesting. I'm really looking forward to it.

Shin hye sun has also accepted another drama and I'm here for her feeding me back to back. From see you in my 19th life, to welcome to samdalri to this new one.

P.s: happy birthday to the queen of my heart jung ryeo won

*currently watching*: between him and her, my happy ending, marry my husband, a shop for killers, ltns, missing 9
Song of the day : λ‹Ήμ‹  생각 - μ†Œμ—°
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:27pm On Jan 21
RaphaellaDD:

🀣🀣🀣 your bad behavior is worse than my own

πŸ™ˆπŸ™Š

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:12pm On Jan 21
Guess the song title without vowels

NMNMNM - RNBW

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:13pm On Jan 21
Guess the web drama title without vowels

TFPRSNFD

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:18pm On Jan 21
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

JEON SO NI

1. The first drama you saw her in

2. The most recent drama you saw her in

3. Your favorite drama of hers

4. Your favorite character she's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving her

6. Favorite line/quote she has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see her play

8. A person you'd like to see her paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

Since our blooming youth has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:38pm On Jan 21
Guess the drama title

SHINING HER

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:43pm On Jan 21
Guess the drama from the screenshot

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:53pm On Jan 21
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the web drama title without vowels

TFPRSNFD

Tofu personified

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:14pm On Jan 21
toykathy:

Tofu personified

Correct!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:15pm On Jan 21
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the song title without vowels

NMNMNM - RNBW

Dear olodos,

EENIE MINNIE MINI MOE - RAINBOW

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:15pm On Jan 21
kangminhyuksho:

Since our blooming youth has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

I haven't seen it yet so my answers remain the same

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:16pm On Jan 21
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

SHINING HER

Dear olodos,

GLOWING SHE

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:16pm On Jan 21
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama from the screenshot

Dear olodos,

MAESTRA : STRINGS OF TRUTH

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:15pm On Jan 22
My demon has finally ended 😩 it was boring and unnecessarily long.

My man is cupid has finally ended 😩 it was boring and unnecessarily long.

Welcome to samdalri has ended. I have no complaints, it was a beautiful drama even though I thought it was a bit too slow paced and the story was very much one sided focusing more on the female lead but still, it was a good watch. I really do not care for samdal's mom and her decisions. I get that they're trying to portray the fact that you can do whatever you want but if you have a heart condition, you have no business doing something as strenuous as being a haenyo. Kim Tae hee's cameo was 😍 she's so gorgeous.

When my happy ending started, there was a lot going on at the same time and I was so confused. I didn't understand what I was watching, I didn't know what was real and what was fake but thank God I didn't dump it cos the drama is now starting to make sense. Now that I understand it I feel so bad for the main couple. The cause of this whole issue is the fact that people still treat mental illness like it's a stigma. She's suffering from bipolar disorder but she had to hide it from everyone since she was a child 😩 hiding her medication, hiding even from her husband of more than a decade, of course she's going to develop dissociative amnesia. Now she got raped and didn't even know because she was trying to hide the fact that she's sick. I pity her husband too, when he found out the child wasn't his, he should have just confronted her or packed his load and divorced her or whatever but he was so hurt and wanted to do an eye for an eye then he cheated on her with her best friend only to discover that his wife was raped and didn't cheat on him on purpose, now he feels even more guilty and I don't even know who feels more guilty cos she also caused it by hiding her medical issues from him, her dad sef big head, hid it from the poor guy. Aigoo. Kwon Yun Jin is just such an evil bi!tch and I'm sure she also has some mental issues cos why would you be so jealous of and hate your friend that much even though you know she has mental health issues and doesn't always remember what she's done. I think Yun jin's dad or ex might have been the one that raped seo jae won. I'm pretty sure this is the first drama I'm watching where the main lead is bipolar and it's nice to see, I've mostly seen split personality main leads so this is new to me and I'm glad they're actually portraying it correctly. They must have done their research well.

Ltns is nice lol but I guess it's only people that enjoy dark humor that might like it. This is esom and ahn jae Hong's 3rd time working together but this is the first time I'm actually watching them together. This director must really like them Sha cos this is the 2nd time they're working with him. Is it because they're from the same agency? Anyway Lmaoooo are his family supposed to be practicing Judaism? His name is Samuel and they say shalom everytime they greet lol. First time I'm hearing of Korean jews? πŸ˜‚ The drama is only 6 episodes so it'll be done in the next 2 weeks. I wonder if they'll be caught by the police.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:09pm On Jan 23
kangminhyuksho:
My demon has finally ended 😩 it was boring and unnecessarily long.

My man is cupid has finally ended 😩 it was boring and unnecessarily long.

Welcome to samdalri has ended. I have no complaints, it was a beautiful drama even though I thought it was a bit too slow paced and the story was very much one sided focusing more on the female lead but still, it was a good watch. I really do not care for samdal's mom and her decisions. I get that they're trying to portray the fact that you can do whatever you want but if you have a heart condition, you have no business doing something as strenuous as being a haenyo. Kim Tae hee's cameo was 😍 she's so gorgeous.

When my happy ending started, there was a lot going on at the same time and I was so confused. I didn't understand what I was watching, I didn't know what was real and what was fake but thank God I didn't dump it cos the drama is now starting to make sense. Now that I understand it I feel so bad for the main couple. The cause of this whole issue is the fact that people still treat mental illness like it's a stigma. She's suffering from bipolar disorder but she had to hide it from everyone since she was a child 😩 hiding her medication, hiding even from her husband of more than a decade, of course she's going to develop dissociative amnesia. Now she got raped and didn't even know because she was trying to hide the fact that she's sick. I pity her husband too, when he found out the child wasn't his, he should have just confronted her or packed his load and divorced her or whatever but he was so hurt and wanted to do an eye for an eye then he cheated on her with her best friend only to discover that his wife was raped and didn't cheat on him on purpose, now he feels even more guilty and I don't even know who feels more guilty cos she also caused it by hiding her medical issues from him, her dad sef big head, hid it from the poor guy. Aigoo. Kwon Yun Jin is just such an evil bi!tch and I'm sure she also has some mental issues cos why would you be so jealous of and hate your friend that much even though you know she has mental health issues and doesn't always remember what she's done. I think Yun jin's dad or ex might have been the one that raped seo jae won. I'm pretty sure this is the first drama I'm watching where the main lead is bipolar and it's nice to see, I've mostly seen split personality main leads so this is new to me and I'm glad they're actually portraying it correctly. They must have done their research well.

Ltns is nice lol but I guess it's only people that enjoy dark humor that might like it. This is esom and ahn jae Hong's 3rd time working together but this is the first time I'm actually watching them together. This director must really like them Sha cos this is the 2nd time they're working with him. Is it because they're from the same agency? Anyway Lmaoooo are his family supposed to be practicing Judaism? His name is Samuel and they say shalom everytime they greet lol. First time I'm hearing of Korean jews? πŸ˜‚ The drama is only 6 episodes so it'll be done in the next 2 weeks. I wonder if they'll be caught by the police.

GOMAWOYO Ajumeoni for your lovely summaries. I do watch most of my dramas through you when adult be doing the most. πŸ€—πŸ€—

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:39pm On Jan 23
sarang60:

GOMAWOYO Ajumeoni for your lovely summaries. I do watch most of my dramas through you when adult be doing the most. πŸ€—πŸ€—

Lmao not ajumeoni πŸ˜‚ anyway you're welcome. Pay me for my service

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:56pm On Jan 23
kangminhyuksho:

Lmao not ajumeoni πŸ˜‚ anyway you're welcome. Pay me for my service

Here you go

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:02am On Jan 24
sarang60:

Here you go

Not this baba that's having affairs in his old ageπŸ™„ anyway I'm already married to his son so this can't work 😜

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:43pm On Jan 24
Lol I kept refreshing my browser wondering why there was no new episode of between him and her only to check and see that apparently due to the low ratings, they shifted the airing date to Fridays where there's less competition. Lol all I have to say is, if they like they should change it 20 times, I don't see the ratings doing any better, the drama is dumb and boring. I feel so bad for the female lead tho, super junior fans keep shitt!ing on her character claiming she's evil and destroying donghae's character, then there's the ones saying she's too ugly to be cast opposite their beautiful oppa πŸ™„ can people just be realistic for once. The writer is the main cause of the problem and oppa's character is literally the cause of all their problems even though of course the female lead didn't react well and worsened the problem. People that read the webtoon are also complaining that the writer changed the story. I don't know about that one.

Marry my husband is still nice and has gone back to being slow paced but I can't lie, I'm pissed at how slow uri leads are to get their lives back. As far as I'm concerned, they got a superpower and if it was me, as soon as I go back in time, I'm immediately breaking up with that idiot and cutting ties with the fake best friend but the drama and @toykathy🀣 are claiming she has to pair them together to escape the fateπŸ™„. As far as I'm concerned, it's a waste of time. Lol she even managed to get them together and she didn't capture them on camera, how will she prove that they had an affair? Plus sumin is dangerous and hates jiwon, what if she decides to kill her so she can't get married to minhwan? Instead of dying in 2023, did she just come back to get killed in 2013 mtcheww. Also Mr male lead lying that he slept and woke up in 2013 when he obviously had an accident, what is his deal? I thought he came back to get his girl? Now he's auditioning gikwang to make sure he's a good man for her cos he'll die in 10 years time πŸ™„ how is he sure? The way jiwon is trying to change her fate, can't he change his own too or did they stamp and seal it that he has to die. Plus what's there, is it not better to have a happy 10 years with the person he loves than to just stay in one corner playing daddy long legs mtcheww again

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2151) (2152) (2153) (2154) (2155) (2156) (2157) ... (2183) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.