Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (263) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1981084 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) ... (2178) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by JoeCutie(m): 10:21pm On Dec 23, 2015
SlimAdenike:

Yes I do,both dramas and movies
Wow. That's cool. I only enjoy their crime/technology/intelligence movies.

Have you seen The City Hunter
?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 7:05am On Dec 24, 2015
Atk01:

Lool. Was that during the cabin kiss scene? (when he rescued her from the snow.) Because from the bts, the director was like he should just touch her lightly with his lips and not open his mouth. cheesy

You're welcome. smiley
lol...you got it right.That director should be banned from directing.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 7:11am On Dec 24, 2015
@Atk01,That Song seung heon is such a bad actor.Dude has been acting since I was crawling on all fours(toddler) but never improves.I watched Autumn tale and his acting was so bad there.I watched My princess, but couldn't finish the drama.Maybe he has improved or maybe it's just me.

I agree that he is handsome but we don't watch dramas only for handsome faces,lol.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:53am On Dec 24, 2015
hilda90:
@Atk01,That Song seung heon is such a bad actor.Dude has been acting since I was crawling on all fours(toddler) but never improves.I watched Autumn tale and his acting was so bad there.I watched My princess, but couldn't finish the drama.Maybe he has improved or maybe it's just me.

I agree that he is handsome but we don't watch dramas only for handsome faces,lol.
I've only seen one of his dramas Dr. Jin so I really can't say, but I do know people call him a bad actor.

He's going to be in a new historical drama with Lee Young Ae (Dae Jang Geum) and some people are already rolling their eyes asking why he should be cast alongside Young Ae in her comeback after almost 12yrs.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 8:25am On Dec 24, 2015
It might be a bit early,i just want to say thank you to everyone who has made this thread alive,from hilda90,to ellab,atk01,bevy12,slimAdenike,,kallmemrB,lordprogress,nitane25,fumokini,olops28,thebeadslady,joecutie,wislet and everybody else wishing you all a merry christmas and a happy new year.

P.S:do not finish the chicken,there should be something for my oppas and unnies.

With love,
dqueenzy.

6 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 9:05am On Dec 24, 2015
JoeCutie:
Wow. That's cool. I only enjoy their crime/technology/intelligence movies.

Have you seen The City Hunter
?

Saw that 2 years ago
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 9:08am On Dec 24, 2015
hilda90:

OMG! He is not that bad,I have seen lot more terrible actor.... He might not be the best but he is definitely not terrible.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 9:37am On Dec 24, 2015
Dqueenzy:
It might be a bit early,i just want to say thank you to everyone who has made this thread alive,from hilda90,to ellab,atk01,bevy12,slimAdenike,,kallmemrB,lordprogress,nitane25,fumokini,olops28,thebeadslady,joecutie,wislet and everybody else wishing you all a merry christmas and a happy new year.

P.S:do not finish the chicken,there should be something for my oppas and unnies.

With love,
dqueenzy.
Merry Xmas to you too Dqueenzy.
As for the chicken,don't worry,I will make sure my oppas get a chicken each from me.I will teleport to south Korea and share it among them.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by JoeCutie(m): 9:39am On Dec 24, 2015
SlimAdenike:

Saw that 2 years ago
Me too. It's very interesting. I only saw the first season though.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 9:43am On Dec 24, 2015
SlimAdenike:

OMG! He is not that bad,I have seen lot more terrible actor.... He might not be the best but he is definitely not terrible.
Like I said.....maybe it's just me.
When I was watching my princess,I was like.......Dude show expression na.In some scenes where he was supposed to show anger,it would be as if he was smirking.

I agree with you,they are way worse actors than him but that doesn't excuse the fact that he is a bad actor(to me,I mean.)
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:43am On Dec 24, 2015
Dqueenzy:

With love,
dqueenzy.
Merry christmas Dqueenzy, thanks for your contribution to the thread as well.

Oya pick one. grin

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 9:53am On Dec 24, 2015
Atk01:

Oya pick one. grin
wow,they are mouth watering. my nickname is greedy gal,so I'm gonna grab all of them before dqueenzy even dreams of touching one.
Happy Xmas to you Atk01 and everyone on this thread.where is Ellab?Did she travel to Seoul?Happy Xmas to her too.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:58am On Dec 24, 2015
hilda90:

wow,they are mouth watering. my nickname is greedy gal,so I'm gonna grab all of them before dqueenzy even dreams of touching one.
Happy Xmas to you Atk01 and everyone on this thread.where is Ellab?Did she travel to Seoul?Happy Xmas to her too.
Lmao! cheesy remain for everyone else on the thread oo.
I'm not sure, but I think ellab might have gotten a ban. I saw her viewing this morning though. Merry Christmas to you hilda, and to Mrs. Ellab Wook wink
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 10:49am On Dec 24, 2015
Atk01 i can't pick one*runs with everything*.hilda if i catch you ehn,i will bite off your hand.thanks for the comment.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 24, 2015
Atk01:

Oya pick one. grin
the person that posted that chicken ought to be arrested....why will u post somethin so tasty and mouthwatery....

Dqueenzy I love u,merry xmas
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 4:28pm On Dec 24, 2015
Dqueenzy:

With love,
dqueenzy.

Kumowo Dqueenzy
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 7:37pm On Dec 24, 2015
lol am i dreaming 2day is 24th and they are already sharing chickens i thought chrismas was 2morow
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:13pm On Dec 24, 2015
Hilda, have you watched eps5? Things are heating up.

On a lighter note, our stammerer lawyer is still very much around. grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 12:23am On Dec 25, 2015
Merry Christmas everyone.
Thanks Dqueenzy for the shout out. I will make sure to remain a piece of chicken for my oppas to share lol.

Hilda..I'm here..yoohoo.. lol. I wish I travelled to Seoul.

Atk01, I wasn't banned o lol. I just dey lurk.

You ladies have a great Christmas and please send my share. smiley

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Rocktation(f): 8:58pm On Dec 25, 2015
@OP; I was forced to see one that turned out to be nice just yesterday. 200 pounds of beauty, was the title. Let's just say I didn't expect the movie to be as interesting as it is.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 12:42pm On Dec 26, 2015
Rocktation:
@OP; I was forced to see one that turned out to be nice just yesterday. 200 pounds of beauty, was the title. Let's just say I didn't expect the movie to be as interesting as it is.

I love that movie.... Kim ah joong is a wonderful actress
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Rocktation(f): 3:52pm On Dec 26, 2015
SlimAdenike:

I love that movie.... Kim ah joong is a wonderful actress

Hmmph...her name's a mouthful. She's a cutie. The film's good because they almost went nollywoody at the end part, where she gave a long arse sermon about being undercover...Otherwise, it'd have been great for a korean movie.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 10:36pm On Dec 26, 2015
Rocktation:

Hmmph...her name's a mouthful. She's a cutie. The film's good because they almost went nollywoody at the end part, where she gave a long arse sermon about being undercover...Otherwise, it'd have been great for a korean movie.

I think its perfect and its far from nollywood style
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Fasuyifunke(f): 1:47pm On Dec 27, 2015
Please recommend any interesting Korea village drama for me please and please I mean current one. Thanks
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 10:11pm On Dec 27, 2015
Fasuyifunke:
Please recommend any interesting Korea village drama for me please and please I mean current one. Thanks

Scholar that walks the night

Empress ki

Joeson gunman

Faith

Hwajung

The merchant

The 3 musketeers

Six flying dragon
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 9:21am On Dec 28, 2015
Atk01:
Hilda, have you watched eps5? Things are heating up.

On a lighter note, our stammerer lawyer is still very much around. grin
Sorry for the late reply.yes,I've watched eps 5&6.
I agree with you, things are really getting intense.
I can't believe that Jin woo and in ah were on opposing sides in a case.The bad guys are still coming out on top.I suspected earlier that Nam Gyu man and his family set that vice president up by paying off that girl to speak against him.

yeah,the stammerer lawyer is still around and still stammering, lol.Seems he's working with Jin woo now.
it's obvious that the hottie judge likes In ah,omo,I sense a love triangle o.same with jin woo and Nam gyu man's sis.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 9:23am On Dec 28, 2015
ellab:
Merry Christmas everyone.
Thanks Dqueenzy for the shout out. I will make sure to remain a piece of chicken for my oppas to share lol.

Hilda..I'm here..yoohoo.. lol. I wish I travelled to Seoul.

Atk01, I wasn't banned o lol. I just dey lurk.

You ladies have a great Christmas and please send my share. smiley
Hi Ellab.Compliments of the season.Hope you're fine?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 9:32am On Dec 28, 2015
Any new drama coming out in January?
They are still courting Lee jun ki and IU for moon lovers sageuk.can't believe that knetz are still hating on IU,calling her a bad actress.She is a good actress jare,better than bad actresses like Suzy etc.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Fasuyifunke(f): 12:53pm On Dec 28, 2015
SlimAdenike:

Scholar that walks the night
Empress ki
Joeson gunman
Faith
Hwajung
The merchant
The 3 musketeers
Six flying dragon
thanks

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 1:15pm On Dec 28, 2015
hilda90:

Sorry for the late reply.yes,I've watched eps 5&6.
I agree with you, things are really getting intense.
I can't believe that Jin woo and in ah were on opposing sides in a case.The bad guys are still coming out on top.I suspected earlier that Nam Gyu man and his family set that vice president up by paying off that girl to speak against him.

yeah,the stammerer lawyer is still around and still stammering, lol.Seems he's working with Jin woo now.
it's obvious that the hottie judge likes In ah,omo,I sense a love triangle o.same with jin woo and Nam gyu man's sis.
I knew right away that the vice president was innocent, what I didn't know was that it was Gyu Man's dad that set him up. I thought it was Gyu Man himself.

I wonder how Stam-yer went from being daddy Jin Woo's lawyer to Jin Woo's associate. And where did the ahjumma in his firm come from? She knows everything about his father and his beef with Ilho group.

The cute judge has a crush on In Ah smiley but he's Gyu Man's friend. Why does that guy have friends in high places sef? undecided
I'm still trying to figure his Sister out. Is she really in the dark about her family's dirty side? Or is she just pretending not to know.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 1:19pm On Dec 28, 2015
hilda90:
Any new drama coming out in January?
They are still courting Lee jun ki and IU for moon lovers sageuk.can't believe that knetz are still hating on IU,calling her a bad actress.She is a good actress jare,better than bad actresses like Suzy etc.
There's Murim School and there's One More Happy Ending.

IU's acting is steadily improving, and she wowed me with her portrayal of Cindy in Producers. Netizens should stop hating jare. Na everyday dem go dey chop beef?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 1:59pm On Dec 28, 2015
Atk01:

I knew right away that the vice president was innocent, what I didn't know was that it was Gyu Man's dad that set him up. I thought it was Gyu Man himself.

I wonder how Stam-yer went from being daddy Jin Woo's lawyer to Jin Woo's associate. And where did the ahjumma in his firm come from? She knows everything about his father and his beef with Ilho group.

The cute judge has a crush on In Ah smiley but he's Gyu Man's friend. Why does that guy have friends in high places sef? undecided
I'm still trying to figure his Sister out. Is she really in the dark about her family's dirty side? Or is she just pretending not to know.
Same with me,didn't know Gyu man's dad set the VP up(thought it was only NGM)cos he commended him earlier when they were doing board of directors meeting or so.

I was also surprised when I saw the stammerer lawyer working alongside Jin woo,I just hope he is not an accomplice.The bad guys are scary,they can pay off anyone,hope he won't turn against jin woo.
The hottie judge is Nam gyu man's school mate,they may bring him to their side.
As for NGM's sis,the girl seems like a b*tch,my mind tells me she knows her family's secret but is just keeping quiet about it.

I can't believe that some peeps on dramabeans are talking about a possible love line between NGM and In ah.They shouldn't allow that psycho near In ah.He should love only himself,like the selfish bastard he is.Thanks to him,an innocent man has been rotting away in prison for four good years.

(1) (2) (3) ... (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) ... (2178) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.