Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,458 members, 7,830,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (264) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1981587 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) ... (2178) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 2:02pm On Dec 28, 2015
Atk01:

There's Murim School and there's One More Happy Ending.

IU's acting is steadily improving, and she wowed me with her portrayal of Cindy in Producers. Netizens should stop hating jare. Na everyday dem go dey chop beef?
Murim school is the one with Lee hyun woo,right?
who are the leads of one more happy ending?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 2:10pm On Dec 28, 2015
hilda90:

Same with me,didn't know Gyu man's dad set the VP up(thought it was only NGM)cos he commended him earlier when they were doing board of directors meeting or so.

I was also surprised when I saw the stammerer lawyer working alongside Jin woo,I just hope he is not an accomplice.The bad guys are scary,they can pay off anyone,hope he won't turn against jin woo.
The hottie judge is Nam gyu man's school mate,they may bring him to their side.
As for NGM's sis,the girl seems like a b*tch,my mind tells me she knows her family's secret but is just keeping quiet about it.

I can't believe that some peeps on dramabeans are talking about a possible love line between NGM and In ah.They shouldn't allow that psycho near In ah.He should love only himself,like the selfish bastard he is.Thanks to him,an innocent man has been rotting away in prison for four good years.
I'm trying to give the sis the benefit of doubt. She seemed a bit worried about the VP and was relieved he won the case in court. Funny how she has such a bright character in Oh My Venus.

I don't trust the writers, they can wriggle a love line between NGM and In Ah. That's just so ewww though. Hottie Judge and Jin Woo are enough thank you!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 2:11pm On Dec 28, 2015
hilda90:

Murim school is the one with Lee hyun woo,right?
who are the leads of one more happy ending?
Yeah, LHW.

One more happy ending stars Jang Nara, the lead actor in Falling for Innocence, Yoo In Ah and others.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 3:04pm On Dec 28, 2015
Atk01:

I'm trying to give the sis the benefit of doubt. She seemed a bit worried about the VP and was relieved he won the case in court. Funny how she has such a bright character in Oh My Venus.

I don't trust the writers, they can wriggle a love line between NGM and In Ah. That's just so ewww though. Hottie Judge and Jin Woo are enough thank you!
What do you expect from a gal who's tripping for jin woo?of course she would be happy,after all jin woo was the defendant of that case.
Tbh,the girl confuses me sha,like the time in ah confronted her about her family,her facial expression was as if she hated what her family did. But keeping quiet about it makes her an accomplice.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 3:11pm On Dec 28, 2015
Atk01:

Yeah, LHW.

One more happy ending stars Jang Nara, the lead actor in Falling for Innocence, Yoo In Ah and others.
Thanks dear.
I haven't watched that actor in anything,might check it out for jang Nara.
Too bad,yoo in ah is still stuck in second lead territory, while bad idol-turned actresses are getting lead roles left and right.such a waste of talent,she is a good actress.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 4:41pm On Dec 28, 2015
hilda90:

What do you expect from a gal who's tripping for jin woo?of course she would be happy,after all jin woo was the defendant of that case.
Tbh,the girl confuses me sha,like the time in ah confronted her about her family,her facial expression was as if she hated what her family did. But keeping quiet about it makes her an accomplice.
I don't think she has started tripping for Jin Woo yet. She has a small crush on the hottie Judge that has sister-zoned her already. cheesy
I'm still waiting for her true nature to unfold.

Is @ellab not watching Remember?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 4:44pm On Dec 28, 2015
hilda90:

Thanks dear.
I haven't watched that actor in anything,might check it out for jang Nara.
Too bad,yoo in ah is still stuck in second lead territory, while bad idol-turned actresses are getting lead roles left and right.such a waste of talent,she is a good actress.
The actor is good, and the plot is nice.
Many good actresses are stuck in second lead/best friend territory and that's sad. Even if it's on cable, I think they should get a leading role.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 6:00pm On Dec 28, 2015
Atk01:

I don't think she has started tripping for Jin Woo yet. She has a small crush on the hottie Judge that has sister-zoned her already. cheesy
I'm still waiting for her true nature to unfold.

Is @ellab not watching Remember?
maybe I was wrong about Jin woo and Nam gyu man's sis.I think the girl is showing some interest in Jin woo and jin woo wants to use her.

I don't know whether ellab is watching the drama.I really want us to discuss the drama together.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 8:44am On Dec 29, 2015
Dear Atk01 and Hilda, how una dey? No mind me o..Christmas things and all so, I read your posts at the end of the day.
I am watching the show( yep..I'm adding this drama to my list of dramas. I'm expecting my money for Seoul trip from you girls. I wanna be a citizen.lol).

I love how the characters are being portrayed. Now that jinwoo is out for blood(literally) I hope he's smart about it. I love the father-son scenes that it gets me worried on how JW can help his father who has Alzheimer. How will they judge him? His condition is getting worse. And JW needs to be smart and i hope he can make INha and DG cone together as a unit. right now, its not happening.

As for Dongho,I want to believe that there is a hidden agenda to what he's doing. like getting solid evidence but at the same time being irritating by being on GM's side. Maybe it unintentional. I pray there really is a motive. He's a character I'm finding hard to read like what is he really up to? Or maybe his willingness to sacrifice JW's dad's case is because of His own father's ish with GM's dad?

Gyuman, this psycho though, feeling all high an mighty(well,he's high and mighty cuz if his father. The father na case for another day). its because of the power behind him that he has confidence in doing what he's doing. With the case of the VP, I am very very very sure that GM is behind it. I mean,its obvious.
As for the romance..lol..Gyuman is evil but is he any different from gwi? I'm not sure I will adhere to the Romance between In ha and GM but I can stand seeing GM have a thing for IH. Although I get the sense that his romance will be brutal. Again I ask, is GM any different from GWI? I hope you understand why I'm comparing the two characters. That elevator scene sent chill down my spine though. haha.

We have seen GM cower under dad. That is the only person he's scared of. Why? what's the reason behind it? why did GM turn out the way he is? There is absolutely no justification for the nonsense he did and is STILL doing but there must be a reason,right?
watching IRY has opened up my mind that Psychos are either born/ made. Is there a little humanity in GM?

Remember is a structured show and you have to sit down and watch carefully to understand why things happen.
Look at that Judge, he's very Observant and I think he's on the good side(for now,anything can happen later).

Good show.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 12:19pm On Dec 29, 2015
ellab:
Dear Atk01 and Hilda, how una dey? No mind me o..Christmas things and all so, I read your posts at the end of the day.
I am watching the show( yep..I'm adding this drama to my list of dramas. I'm expecting my money for Seoul trip from you girls. I wanna be a citizen.lol).

I love how the characters are being portrayed. Now that jinwoo is out for blood(literally) I hope he's smart about it. I love the father-son scenes that it gets me worried on how JW can help his father who has Alzheimer. How will they judge him? His condition is getting worse. And JW needs to be smart and i hope he can make INha and DG cone together as a unit. right now, its not happening.

As for Dongho,I want to believe that there is a hidden agenda to what he's doing. like getting solid evidence but at the same time being irritating by being on GM's side. Maybe it unintentional. I pray there really is a motive. He's a character I'm finding hard to read like what is he really up to? Or maybe his willingness to sacrifice JW's dad's case is because of His own father's ish with GM's dad?

Gyuman, this psycho though, feeling all high an mighty(well,he's high and mighty cuz if his father. The father na case for another day). its because of the power behind him that he has confidence in doing what he's doing. With the case of the VP, I am very very very sure that GM is behind it. I mean,its obvious.
As for the romance..lol..Gyuman is evil but is he any different from gwi? I'm not sure I will adhere to the Romance between In ha and GM but I can stand seeing GM have a thing for IH. Although I get the sense that his romance will be brutal. Again I ask, is GM any different from GWI? I hope you understand why I'm comparing the two characters. That elevator scene sent chill down my spine though. haha.

We have seen GM cower under dad. That is the only person he's scared of. Why? what's the reason behind it? why did GM turn out the way he is? There is absolutely no justification for the nonsense he did and is STILL doing but there must be a reason,right?
watching IRY has opened up my mind that Psychos are either born/ made. Is there a little humanity in GM?

Remember is a structured show and you have to sit down and watch carefully to understand why things happen.
Look at that Judge, he's very Observant and I think he's on the good side(for now,anything can happen later).

Good show.
Lool! Seoul citizen. grin
Compliments of the season. smiley
DG is hard to predict, but I'm just hoping he'll stand by JW in the end. For now, there's nothing he can do.

Lol @comparing GM to Gwi. I don't think GM is a born psycho, it's the environment that made him that way.

IF he develops a thing for In Ah, it'll be a disaster 'cos he loves having things go his way. And since In Ah hates his guts, it won't be pretty.

I like the judge character, and I hope he stays in the picture for a long time -without being influenced by the bad side. He's too close to GM's family for my liking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 29, 2015
Is Lee min-ho really going to the army? crywhen I was planning on buying a ticket to see his face in Seoul cryi'm so so sad Oppa but why? As if dating that suzy wasn't bad enough lol.

But seriously is he going to the army? What would happen to his acting career? Oppa pls don't go o saranghae
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 10:04am On Dec 30, 2015
ellab:

Good show.
Hi Ellab,compliments of the season.
I'm happy that you're watching the drama and I agree with everything you said.

I think Dongho has a hidden agenda too.I just can't figure the guy out.my mind tells me he's secretly on Jin woo's side.He doesn't want him hurt,for e.g,he told those thugs to quit beating him and told him to steer clear of Gyu man and his family.

I really don't want any romance between Gm and In ha.I agree with you,the romance would be brutal.

Is Gyu man any different from Gwi?honestly,I've been asking myself the same question. Gyu man is no Gwi to me.Not saying this cos I find him attractive,the actor that plays Gyu man is also attractive IMO. I think there was a hint of vulnerability in Gwi(at least he showed some remorse when hye reong died)that I don't find in Gyu man.Gyu man is downright ruthless,a spoilt brat and hasn't shown any remorse whatsoever. I think the actor plays him so well that you can't help but hate the character,he needs an award.

As for the question of whether there's a little humanity in Gm,don't really know for now,only time will tell.maybe he would show some remorse later.

yeah,I noticed how observant the judge was.I think he is on the good side for now.He gave room for the defense attorney(jin woo) to speak cos he believed the defendant was innocent.I just hope he won't be swayed to the bad side.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 11:32am On Dec 30, 2015
@hilda90, ellab, I have a question.
I watched the eps again to be sure, and GM's sis was in court the day JW accused him of being the real murderer.

Doesn't she recognise him as the boy that accused her brother? This one she's taking him out for coffee.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aisha800(f): 11:44am On Dec 30, 2015
[quote author=hilda90 post=41476053]
Hi Ellab,compliments of the season.
I'm happy that you're watching the drama and I agree with everything you said.

I think Dongho has a hidden agenda too.I just can't figure the guy out.my mind tells me he's secretly on Jin woo's side.He doesn't want him hurt,for e.g,he told those thugs to quit beating him and told him to steer clear of Gyu man and his family.

I really don't want any romance between Gm and In ha.I agree with you,the romance would be brutal.

Is Gyu man any different from Gwi?honestly,I've been asking myself the same question. Gyu man is no Gwi to me.Not saying this cos I find him attractive,the actor that plays Gyu man is also attractive IMO. I think there was a hint of vulnerability in Gwi(at least he showed some remorse when hye reong died)that I don't find in Gyu man.Gyu man is downright ruthless,a spoilt brat and hasn't shown any remorse whatsoever. I think the actor plays him so well that you can't help but hate the character,he needs an award.

As for the question of whether there's a little humanity in Gm,don't really know for now,only time will tell.maybe he would show some remorse later.

yeah,I noticed how observant the judge was.I think he is on the good side for now.He gave room for the defense attorney(jin woo) to speak cos he believed the defendant was innocent.I just hope he won't be swayed to the bad side.

[/quote wts the name of the drama
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 11:47am On Dec 30, 2015
[url]beatuscorner.com/2015-eoy-awards-calendar/[/url]

It's the end of the year, and the Big 3 broadcasters awards are finally here. Which drama do you think will win big at each network?

MBC is holding theirs today, and KBS and SBS will hold theirs tomorrow.

I'm so excited!! smiley
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 11:49am On Dec 30, 2015
Aisha800:
The name is; Remember- Son's War.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 4:29pm On Dec 30, 2015
Atk01:
I watched the eps again to be sure, and GM's sis was in court the day JW accused him of being the real murderer.

Doesn't she recognise him as the boy that accused her brother? This one she's taking him out for coffee.

I'm not sure she recognises him yet.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 4:32pm On Dec 30, 2015
Atk01:
[url]beatuscorner.com/2015-eoy-awards-calendar/[/url]

It's the end of the year, and the Big 3 broadcasters awards are finally here. Which drama do you think will win big at each network?

MBC is holding theirs today, and KBS and SBS will hold theirs tomorrow.

I'm so excited!! smiley

hahaha..I'm streaming it live.
PSJ and jisung (oh rion and yoona)won best couple by 1% vote from the public. My vote included.

EDIT: YESSSSSSS...JISUNG FINALLY WON THE DAESANG WITH 440,000K VOTES FOR KMHM AT THE MBC AWARDS. AN AWARD LONG OVERDUE. *sorry the caps lol*

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 5:22pm On Dec 30, 2015
ellab:

PSJ and jisung (oh rion and yoona)won best couple by 1% vote from the public. My vote included.

EDIT: YESSSSSSS...JISUNG FINALLY WON THE DAESANG WITH 440,000K VOTES FOR KMHM AT THE MBC AWARDS. AN AWARD LONG OVERDUE. *sorry the caps lol*
You're streaming? Good for you! I plan on watching KBS awards tomorrow too.

Daebak! Award well deserved. After all the bad belle-ing and snubbing, justice prevailed!

I'm so happy for Ji Sung, he totally deserved it.

Lol @best couple. cheesy is it just one best couple?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 7:22pm On Dec 30, 2015
Atk01:

You're streaming? Good for you! I plan on watching KBS awards tomorrow too.

Daebak! Award well deserved. After all the bad belle-ing and snubbing, justice prevailed!

I'm so happy for Ji Sung, he totally deserved it.

Lol @best couple. cheesy is it just one best couple?

yeah,only one best couple.
will watch KBS awards tomorrow.. looking forward to my baby boy , park bo gum who will be an MC at the event. I hope he wins best new actor,rookie, and best bromance.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:43pm On Dec 30, 2015
ellab:

yeah,only one best couple.
will watch KBS awards tomorrow.. looking forward to my baby boy , park bo gum who will be an MC at the event. I hope he wins best new actor,rookie, and best bromance.
KBS usually has more than one best couple.

PBG will most likely pick up an award tomorrow. (He won one at their entertainment award on saturday.) But they don't do best bromance though. sad

And Kim So Hyun too. She's also hosting. smiley

My oppa has been nominated for Daesang, alongside Jang Hyuk and Kim Hye Ja of Unkind Women. Hmmm
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 8:59pm On Dec 30, 2015
Atk01:

I don't know whether she recognized him.Jin woo was young back then.
As for taking him out for coffee, I think she is slowly developing interest in him.
I swear,there are so many characters in this drama that I wanna know what's going on in their head,I just can't figure some of them out.

No Remember this week(cos of the awards),I'm gonna miss it.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 9:04pm On Dec 30, 2015
ellab:

Yay!Happy for Ji sung o.Finally!
I think they should have a separate category for bromance couple and another for romance couple.congrats to Ji sung and psj for winning best couple.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 9:09pm On Dec 30, 2015
Atk01:

KBS usually has more than one best couple.

PBG will most likely pick up an award tomorrow. (He won one at their entertainment award on saturday.) But they don't do best bromance though. sad

And Kim So Hyun too. She's also hosting. smiley

My oppa has been nominated for Daesang, alongside Jang Hyuk and Kim Hye Ja of Unkind Women. Hmmm
hmmm....Kim soo hyun nominated for daesang again?I think Kim hye ja will carry the trophy though.The ahjumma has won about 7 daesangs(she was popular in the 90's).Giving the award to ksh might accumulate hate for him and knetz would take it as a disrespect to the lady.
Gonna post the pics tomorrow.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 11:38pm On Dec 30, 2015
hilda90:

hmmm....Kim soo hyun nominated for daesang again?I think Kim hye ja will carry the trophy though.The ahjumma has won about 7 daesangs(she was popular in the 90's).Giving the award to ksh might accumulate hate for him and knetz would take it as a disrespect to the lady.
Gonna post the pics tomorrow.
I watched her in Unkind Women, and she was fantastic! I love my oppa, but I'm all for Hye Ja. They should give oppa something else. grin

I plan on watching the award tomorrow. smiley
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 8:37am On Dec 31, 2015
2015 MBC awards.
Lee Yubi's stylist should be fired.
Javabeans gave a perfect description of the dress-'grandma's nightgown'no better description for it.

I agree with jb,she was pretty's ahjumma looked most-like,lol.The ahjumma gave me a cracked rib when I was watching she was pretty, cos of too much laughing,so funny.I nicknamed her mamma mia(she said that a lot in the drama)
Lee soo hyuk(aka Gwi)looks handsome as always.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 8:45am On Dec 31, 2015
Those little girls are so cute.
can't wait for SBS and KBS awards.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 3:50pm On Dec 31, 2015
I have seriously gone nuts girls lol.
Streaming SBS and KBS awards live at the same time.
also streaming wookie's new year concert in China. This ain't normal. someone stop me please lol.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 4:28pm On Dec 31, 2015
He did it again!!!!!

Oppa did it again!!!!

Number 3 Daesang!!!!

KBS gave out 2 Daesangs this year; one to Ko Do Shim, a veteran, for her roles in Virtual Bride and All About my Mum. I did predict this one, so I'm happy she won.

Then my Oppa won too!tongue but I was a bit disappointed he didn't tear up sha. angry

Kim Hye Ja won the award given by PDs of the three networks.

Overall, the awards were fair. KBS did well.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 4:38pm On Dec 31, 2015
What's with these networks and male best couples sef? cheesy yesterday it was Ji Sung and Park Seo Joon at MBC. Today at KBS, Cha Tae Hyun and Kim Soo Hyun were among the four best couple.

And just because they didn't end up together in the drama doesn't mean they can't win a best couple award. Kim So Hyun and Yook Sung Jae of school 2015 also won best couple!
What a satisfying way for we TaeBi fans to end the year. grin

Big ups to Kim So Hyun, she took three trophies home- Best new actress, Netizen female and Best couple- in addition to hosting the event.

Her co-host Park Bo Gum took home two trophies. Best Supporting Actor and Popularity award.

My new favourite girl Chae Soo Bin also shared the spotlight for Best new actress. After appearing in 3 dramas this year, playing a North Korean agent in Spy, a good girl in Blue Bird's House and an annoying biitch in Sassy Go Go. I'd say she deserved it. smiley
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 4:54pm On Dec 31, 2015
ellab:
I have seriously gone nuts girls lol.
Streaming SBS and KBS awards live at the same time.
also streaming wookie's new year concert in China. This ain't normal. someone stop me please lol.
You really need help. grin
3 weeks hiatus from every K related thing. tongue

Abeg who were the winners over there @SBS? I didn't watch that one, I wanted to concentrate on my Fav network.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 6:00pm On Dec 31, 2015
Congratulations to my baby boy..Park Bo Gum. so proud of him. Sad that Seo in guk didn't win but its OK.

Atk01 lol..congrats to your oppa. Did u see his reaction to the couple along with Cha tae hyun Ajusshi? lol.

Joowon won Daesang for SBS awards.
the rest of the list is here.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/12/find-out-who-takes-the-daesang-and-more-at-2015-sbs-drama-awards

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) ... (2178) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.