Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,930 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (266) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1965253 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) ... (2174) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 8:44pm On Jan 03, 2016
ellab:
lol I hope to the heavens that KSH doesn't get to the Lmh" stage.
Concerning Seolhyun,the hatred for that girl from the netz is something else. it's not her fault but her ageny's cuz they want her to be the next "suzy". unbelievable. It's true,she can't act and her singing is just here and there(im into kpop as much as kdrama). I have listened to AOA's(seolhyun's group) songs(both live and audio),she can't sing well and needs more practice. But since she's the "visual" of the group,, she has to be pushed by her agency. Same with suzy(who's also her group's visual) isn't the greatest singer but JYP media played her too. She got the same hate but redeemed herself but her acting isn't redeemed.

I will never understand K-entertainment. it still baffles me. Atleast,e no be like Olamide and Don jazzy news.
lol...I agree with you,I don't understand k entertainment too.
Besides,I keep asking myself why someone would like to be the second Suzy.what is Suzy good at?is she a good singer?is she a good actress?what the hell?.why not be the second Jun ji hyun or Ha ji won?nawa o.

My advice to seolhyun is to work hard,improve her singing and acting and become the first seolhyun.She doesn't need Suzy's name to become popular.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Sarang(f): 5:13am On Jan 04, 2016
Anyone seen Han hyo joo's(Dongyi) cold eyes?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 10:40am On Jan 04, 2016
Good morning to everyone,so i was going through db this morning,and i saw the spill the beans post,and it got me thinking.so i just wanted to ask, how did you discover k-drama?what made you glued to it?,and how has made it you as person?,and finally are you addicted?please do share your story.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 2:16pm On Jan 04, 2016
Dqueenzy:
Good morning to everyone,so i was going through db this morning,and i saw the spill the beans post,and it got me thinking.so i just wanted to ask, how did you discover k-drama?what made you glued to it?,and how has made it you as person?,and finally are you addicted?please do share your story.
The first kdrama I saw was Jewel in the Palace, then it was being shown on AIT and I watched a few eps. But I thought it was a Chinese series. cheesy

Then on impulse, I bought BOF and watched. The rest is history. grin
The eye candy and family friendly nature of the dramas made me glued to it. smiley
As a person, I discovered a fun new culture and a great way to relax and de-stress. wink
Am I addicted? No. angry

YES!!!!!!!grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 5:17pm On Jan 04, 2016
Dqueenzy:

I watched a kmovie first( a millionaire's first love) and I became addicted to their movies but my first kdrama is BOF and the rest is history.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by agoro2u: 5:32pm On Jan 04, 2016
@aos, pls i just want to find out if anybody heard abt season 3 of "the man call god"?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Yenime1(m): 9:15pm On Jan 04, 2016
Please where can I easily download all these Korean drama and movies.. Sites please..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 04, 2016
Dqueenzy:
Good morning to everyone,so i was going through db this morning,and i saw the spill the beans post,and it got me thinking.so i just wanted to ask, how did you discover k-drama?what made you glued to it?,and how has made it you as person?,and finally are you. addicted?please do share your story.
. I used to watch phillipines movie before, but I became sick and tired of it, so I asked my omo ibo customer grin to get me an interesting movie, and he handed me The Heirs. that's how I started my journey into Korean dramas.
Korean dramas makes me feel so relaxed, I have many reasons to laugh while watching it.
I'm a rookie compared to you Ladies, but I really love being here. grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 11:27pm On Jan 04, 2016
Mine was in 2012,then i was watching mara and clara,my brother actually recommended Bof, i really enjoyed it and from there i watched city hunter and the rest is ......... kdrama stole my heart,never to return it.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 04, 2016
so I downloaded 200 pounds of beauty from YouTube, I watched it and it was interesting on its own, I love the female lead's voice while singing, she played her character so well too.

But my question is;

Is plastic surgery still that scary today like it was portrayed in the movie?
when silicones can easily fall out of place just because two noses brushed against each other while kissing? grin grin

or when your bestie can't slap you can in the butt playfully because you are afraid that silicones can slip out of place? grin grin

if answer is yes, then I think I understand why sang jun sees plastic surgery as a scary thing,
though I do not blame the lady for going through surgery.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Baddestguyp(m): 12:12am On Jan 05, 2016
abeg who dey watch six flying dragons? it's dope. I'm currently at episode 24
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Baddestguyp(m): 12:15am On Jan 05, 2016
hyzicbond:
six flying dragon anyone??
I'm at episode 24. love it so much

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 6:42am On Jan 05, 2016
Dqueenzy:

My cousin practically forced me to watch Boys Over Flower despite my hate for all non english speaking movie (exception: indian movies),
I saw BOF and Lee min ho and my life has never been the same again. I happily blamed my cousin for giving me the kdrama virus.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by FUMORINKI(f): 12:17pm On Jan 05, 2016
Hmmm, i sent my sister to buy me any Philippine movie and she bought i am Sam, na so d thing hook me oh *winks, kdrama fan forefa.. What i like? Fine fine oopa na, great stories, beautiful people, @yenime1, try .com
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 05, 2016
SlimAdenike:

My cousin practically forced me to watch Boys Over Flower despite my hate for all non english speaking movie (exception: indian movies),
I saw BOF and Lee min ho and my life has never been the same again. I happily blamed my cousin for giving me the kdrama virus.
lolz grin grin I saw him in the Heirs too, that was my first Korean drama, since then I fell in love with kdramas.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Funkybabee(f): 12:34pm On Jan 05, 2016
Baddestguyp:
abeg who dey watch six flying dragons? it's dope. I'm currently at episode 24

the film is too sweet
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 1:26pm On Jan 05, 2016
Finally watched "cheese in the trap" ep 1. I'm happy it exceeded viewers expectations. Since I read the webtoon,im happy the director didn't vy away from it,unlike another webtoon *cough orange marmalade cough*
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by encryptjay(m): 2:47pm On Jan 05, 2016
Healer is a lovely K-drama.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Baddestguyp(m): 5:08pm On Jan 05, 2016
encryptjay:
I collected some seasons of it. I'm starting tonight
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by beegurl(f): 6:20pm On Jan 05, 2016
Been awhile, has anyone seen splash splash love? It's just two episode and its epic! U guys should see it o, was aired last month. Ratings of it is over the moon
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 6:29pm On Jan 05, 2016
beegurl:
Been awhile, has anyone seen splash splash love? It's just two episode and its epic! U guys should see it o, was aired last month. Ratings of it is over the moon
Yup. Really funny, and the leads had some serious chemistry.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 6:34pm On Jan 05, 2016
Just read on asianwiki that IU has been confirmed for Moon Lovers. Some netizens won't sleep tonight. cheesy

Meanwhile, when will Lee Jun Ki do a modern drama? Sageuks 3 times in a row! angry

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by beegurl(f): 6:42pm On Jan 05, 2016
Atk01:

So true, hope they pair them up for a future drama
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by encryptjay(m): 7:11pm On Jan 05, 2016
Baddestguyp:
I collected some seasons of it. I'm starting tonight
That's great! You're gonna enjoy it.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:16pm On Jan 05, 2016
encryptjay:
Very very interesting.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nimk(f): 11:36pm On Jan 05, 2016
sorry to derail bit I'm just watching kill me heal me and I'm abt to go crazy, who is oh ri jin? who are her parents? who is oh ri on? is he really oh ri jins brother pls answer my question.... coz am getting confused o seems like oh ri jin is cha do hyuns sis or something?

anyway great chemistry btw jisung and hje.... as usual they had great chemistry in secret love too... and I love love love the ost ...I love yo na and oh ri on... lolz shin se gi Is hot!!! and hope ji sung got an award o
P.s sorry for my rants
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by emizone: 2:10am On Jan 06, 2016
Well i grew up to meet my mum watching k-dramas so i cnt realy remember my first kdrama, but i tink i would say jewel in the palace or some i dnt even know deir name. But i luv dem, it lightens my mood,makes me laf, cry, fall inluv etc
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by emizone: 3:51am On Jan 06, 2016
Atk01:

yh i agree realy intresting, funny, and i love the chemistry btw the leads, was so painful wen she she left d guy to come to the present,felt it!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Toakins: 9:08am On Jan 06, 2016
Happy new year guys!

Good to be back..can't believe this thread is over 200 pages.
I have a stack of k drama cds.. Please can anyone help me with how and where to download?
Has anyone seen A frozen flower.. 2008 movie shocked.? I just got it from a friend.. lipsrsealed
Presently watching ugly alert.. a bit bored..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 11:01am On Jan 06, 2016
Wow!this thread is so alive and there are so many dramas to watch,my beloved oh my venus yaff finish,currently sighting cheese in the trap,and finally i can't wait for moorim high school.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 4:45pm On Jan 06, 2016
hi chingus. viikkytan is back. it.s been a very very long time, I got rid of previous account. *sniff* this thread is over 200pages already? daebak .oluwa i don missooo. lol.chai.where are my friends? at01,ellabssi, hildassi, Aida ssi.
and I could I forgot hyung? mp4 soju.
anyway greetings to all the newbies in the thread.
.happy new year to you all, today Jan 06 in the year of 2016, thereby I pray that more more good things are coming our way this year in the name of Almighty God.Amen.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 5:05pm On Jan 06, 2016
hilda90:
www.dramafever.com/news/-lovestruck-south-korean-celebrities-who-have-big-crushes-on-fellow-stars/

celebrities crush on other fellow celebrities.
lmao@lee min ho having a long time crush on Suzy,same with Taecyeon-Ha ji won.
So park bo young has a crush on Yeo jin goo,its embarrassing cos she is his noona,lol.
They forgot to mention Kim woo bin's crush on Shin min ah and Lee seungi's crush on yoona .All these celebrities have resorted to dating their crushes .....like Lee seung gi-yoona,lmh-suzy,shin-min ah-woo bin etc.
it.s not a newthing. a lot of them crushes on each other. countless actors crushing on noona song hye kyo....song Yuri crushing on baby seung ho. park shin hye stylistically crushing on seung ho lol, seung heun seung crushing
on Kim tae hee. seriously, I don't. wanna imaging this two together. that.s a dream that would never come.lol.

.but the thing abt this people is that their relationships don't last for long. which makes me wandering if they always get tired(bored) of their selves pretty fast?

(1) (2) (3) ... (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) ... (2174) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: Megatron111

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.