Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,543 members, 7,850,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:58 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (272) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1994308 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (2183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 6:53am On Jan 14, 2016
ellab:
Anyone watching "moorim school". is it interesting?
It seems a little interesting to me, with the first eps but there's room for improvement. I like the multicultural diversity of the cast and all, so I'll be following.
I just hope it doesn't turn out like another drama I know. lipsrsealed
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 7:00am On Jan 14, 2016
ellab:
Anyone watching "moorim school". is it interesting?
is it all about high school stuff too?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 7:04am On Jan 14, 2016
hilda90:
Pisces strengths:
compassionate.
Adaptable.
Accepting.
devoted.
imaginative.
Artistic talents.
religious and spiritual.
Avoids trouble

weaknesses:
oversensitive.
indecisive.
self-pitying.
lazy.

Do you guys think this sign of a thing works?I think it works sha,cos i see almost all my traits in my star sign.
okay...maybe except the laziness party
cos I'm not lazy mehn,hahaha.
sometimes it worksooo, i know a Capricorn dude who is stingy as hell.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 7:43am On Jan 14, 2016
Atk01:

It seems a little interesting to me, with the first eps but there's room for improvement. I like the multicultural diversity of the cast and all, so I'll be following.
I just hope it doesn't turn out like another drama I know. lipsrsealed
I read the recap from db.some peeps on db complained about the mediocre acting of some idols in the drama.I really want the drama to be successful for Lee hyun woo,the guy is a good actor.I 'll stick to reading recaps for now.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Megilicious(f): 9:05am On Jan 14, 2016
Hallo Pple Abeg Wats D Name Of D New Kdrama Dats Making Waves In Dis Place, I Wanna Knw Oh, N Pls U Cud Add Oda Intresting Kdramas 4 Me 2.
By d way has lee min ho acted any recent movie? I await ur response, currently watchn angels revenge will soon b tru wit it. Komowo in adv.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 9:10am On Jan 14, 2016
Megilicious:
Hallo Pple Abeg Wats D Name Of D New Kdrama Dats Making Waves In Dis Place, I Wanna Knw Oh, N Pls U Cud Add Oda Intresting Kdramas 4 Me 2.
By d way has lee min ho acted any recent movie? I await ur response, currently watchn angels revenge will soon b tru wit it. Komowo in adv.
remember (son,s war) is the one that is rocking everywhere now, u might also want to try sassy go go and cheese in the trap.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Megilicious(f): 10:00am On Jan 14, 2016
vikkytan49:

remember (son,s war) is the one that is rocking everywhere now, u might also want to try sassy go go and cheese in the trap.

Ok, bt r dy out on dvd, i dnt dwnload i buy cd's
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 10:00am On Jan 14, 2016
I don't know,but i think the critics on DB are too wicked,when i saw moorim school i loved it because of the type of drama it was and also because of lee hyun woo,it could lack some things,but which drama doesn't anyway,it's okay if you don't like it,but it is worse when you make it a failure before it has even started.abi na by force to watch am,if you no like am?i just pray it goes'sassy go go'on everyone.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 10:47am On Jan 14, 2016
I downloaded moorim school this morning and I love it. There is room for improvement like atk01 said.

@hilda..shipping wars for CITT? I'm team Baek in-ho. But I have to say the the shopping war is not as brutal as that of Reply 1988. Soompi moderators even issued a warning 3 times because of it lol.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 12:54pm On Jan 14, 2016
okay,I later gave up and watched the firs ep of moorim school,out of curiosity maybe.
Honestly,the drama is fun.After reading those comments from db,I thought the drama would be downright boring but it was the opposite.I think they went too far.
I think the bad acting of a thing is from the second lead's side.His acting may not be perfect but it's not cringe-worthy either.
The guy is pretty sha,may be the prettiness would distract from the so-called bad acting,lol.I googled him and discovered he's in a boy band called VIXX and he's their visual.
i'm really digging the Osts,and Lee hyun woo is good as always.
Can't wait to watch ep2.i'm really watching many dramas at a time nowadays which I don't normally do,lol.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 12:58pm On Jan 14, 2016
Dqueenzy:
I don't know,but i think the critics on DB are too wicked,when i saw moorim school i loved it because of the type of drama it was and also because of lee hyun woo,it could lack some things,but which drama doesn't anyway,it's okay if you don't like it,but it is worse when you make it a failure before it has even started.abi na by force to watch am,if you no like am?i just pray it goes'sassy go go'on everyone.
Yeah,that's dramabeans commenters for you.Their know-it-all attitude really pisses me off.Always analysing dramas as if they're university courses.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 1:02pm On Jan 14, 2016
ellab:
I downloaded moorim school this morning and I love it. There is room for improvement like atk01 said.

@hilda..shipping wars for CITT? I'm team Baek in-ho. But I have to say the the shopping war is not as brutal as that of Reply 1988. Soompi moderators even issued a warning 3 times because of it lol.
lol...shipping war is fun.Can't forget the one of empress ki.many people are on baek-inho's ship.Second lead syndrome alert!i'm really sorry for them,cos that ship is gonna sink so bad,lol.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 1:52pm On Jan 14, 2016
Megilicious:

remember is still airing sha, so I don't know if it,s out on DVDs yet, but sassy go go is out on DVDs, and scholar who walks the night, also school 2015, Orange mamarlade and so on.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 1:56pm On Jan 14, 2016
Megilicious:

Before buying, do a quick google search on other names of the drama, or ask here. Because some drama titles change on the dvds.
Eg Sassy Go Go is Cheer Up! On dvd.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 1:57pm On Jan 14, 2016
hilda90:
i'm really watching many dramas at a time nowadays which I don't normally do,lol.
How many do you follow normally?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 2:01pm On Jan 14, 2016
If you read comments on db, you'll not want to watch Moorim School. I don't rely on those commenters @all. They can criticise for Africa! It's either I ask here or watch the 1st eps myself.

I can't wait for them to gang up and produce their own drama.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 3:13pm On Jan 14, 2016
Atk01:
How many do you follow normally?
Lol...I don't really know.At most 4 maybe.I don't watch up to 5 at a time.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 3:19pm On Jan 14, 2016
Atk01:
If you read comments on db, you'll not want to watch Moorim School. I don't rely on those commenters @all. They can criticise for Africa! It's either I ask here or watch the 1st eps myself.

I can't wait for them to gang up and produce their own drama.
I agree with you.Those commenters are annoying especially that pogo gal(sorry,I mentioned her name).I know I may sound harsh but that b**tch really need to shut up.it's so obvious she's encouraging people to stop watching the drama.If you don't like a drama,the best thing to do is to stop watching.Hope this drama won't be another heirs.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 6:27pm On Jan 14, 2016
hilda90:

Lol...I don't really know.At most 4 maybe.I don't watch up to 5 at a time.
4 isn't that bad. I sometimes follow 7-8 at a go! Now I'm following only 6.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 6:32pm On Jan 14, 2016
hilda90:

I agree with you.Those commenters are annoying especially that pogo gal(sorry,I mentioned her name).I know I may sound harsh but that b**tch really need to shut up.it's so obvious she's encouraging people to stop watching the drama.If you don't like a drama,the best thing to do is to stop watching.Hope this drama won't be another heirs.
Lol. I don't usually bother to check the names of the db commenters, but I did take notice of pogo. And it's not just on Moorim, she's everywhere making comments and trying too hard.
At least she liked Sassy Go Go (where I first noticed her, as she was kinda the resident 'go-goer' on the sassy threads).
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 7:01pm On Jan 14, 2016
Atk01:

Before buying, do a quick google search on other names of the drama, or ask here. Because some drama titles change on the dvds.
and what's is school 2015 name on DVD?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:24pm On Jan 14, 2016
vikkytan49:
and what's is school 2015 name on DVD?
It's School 2015 too.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 7:45pm On Jan 14, 2016
Atk01:

4 isn't that bad. I sometimes follow 7-8 at a go! Now I'm following only 6.
wow,you dey try o.lol.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 7:57pm On Jan 14, 2016
Atk01:

Lol. I don't usually bother to check the names of the db commenters, but I did take notice of pogo. And it's not just on Moorim, she's everywhere making comments and trying too hard.
At least she liked Sassy Go Go (where I first noticed her, as she was kinda the resident 'go-goer' on the sassy threads).
Same with me,I don't normally check the names of db commenters.
I noticed pogo during those healer days.Always raining on healer fans' parade. Not saying there's anything wrong with hating healer but the way she kept complaining about the drama continuously really pissed me off.
Another one is redfox.it seems that one has repented......Hallelujah.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Megilicious(f): 8:11pm On Jan 14, 2016
Atk01:

Tanks A Bunch, Wudnt Mind If U Suggest 4 Me
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 8:20pm On Jan 14, 2016
hilda90:
wow,you dey try o.lol.
Lol. I'm sure ellab follows more than that. Maybe like 10 lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 8:28pm On Jan 14, 2016
hilda90:

Same with me,I don't normally check the names of db commenters.
I noticed pogo during those healer days.Always raining on healer fans' parade. Not saying there's anything wrong with hating healer but the way she kept complaining about the drama continuously really pissed me off.
Another one is redfox.it seems that one has repented......Hallelujah.
Raining on healer parade? That's just being a sore hater. angry
There's absolutely nothing bad in disliking a drama, but If you do, stay off the threads and stop whining like you're being forced to watch it!
I'm not sure some people understand the difference between constructive criticism and negativity.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 8:35pm On Jan 14, 2016
Megilicious:

Tanks A Bunch, Wudnt Mind If U Suggest 4 Me
I remember you (hello monster)
Sassy Go Go (cheer up)- you'll love this one.
Healer
Yong Pal
School 2015
Oh My Venus
Mask

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 8:42pm On Jan 14, 2016
Ah!atk01 you don't know her,if you follow the first 2 recaps of sassy go go,she was critical of it,it was when the drama gained ground,she learned to shut up.her head like akpu

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 8:43pm On Jan 14, 2016
Ah!atk01 you don't know her,if you follow the first 2 recaps of sassy go go,she was critical of it,it was when the drama gained ground,she learned to support.her head like akpu

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 8:50pm On Jan 14, 2016
Dqueenzy:
Ah!atk01 you don't know her,if you follow the first 2 recaps of sassy go go,she was critical of it,it was when the drama gained ground,she learned to shut up.her head like akpu
*dies!*
I'm in tears! cheesy
It is not good oh!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 8:55pm On Jan 14, 2016
Atk01:

*dies!*
I'm in tears! cheesy
It is not good oh!! cheesy cheesy
hehehehe! she just made me mad with those comments.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (2183) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: kangminhyuksho and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.