Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (269) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1981065 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) ... (2178) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 6:21pm On Jan 09, 2016
vikkytan49:

nam gyu is a bastard of a man, I always frown whenever he shows up on screen,
honestly I never expect he,d go that far, framing a whole lawyer as a murderer, seriously I should gun him down, Hilda pls get me a gun.I was totally mad when he visited jin woo,s father at the prison, lol.
when I watched episode 7, I was wondering why jin woo ran away when that woman that gyu man.s boys paid to give false information to jin woo died,
i was mad at him for running away, I was like why can.t u go and report instead,I later found out in episode 8 that he Knew what he was doing,
if he,d report or went to police station, they,ll get hold of him, and he.s gonna end up like his father, framing him entirely.. I really hope dong ho will help him though, I like that scene where he stopped the cop from shooting jin woo. but the only person who have full trust in him is in ha..

besides they should shoot a kiss scene already, what's taking them so long? lol.
Yeah...running away was his best option cos he was framed.
Dongho saved Jin woo,I've always known he was on jin woo's side.omo,that ending nearly gave me a heart attack, hope Dongho or jin woo would save In ah from that tattooed assassin.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 6:57pm On Jan 09, 2016
hilda90:

lmao!
How I wish there's a way to reach beyond the tv screen and beat the crap out of an annoying tv character. Believe me,there would be nothing like Nam gyu man in remember right now,would have beaten him to death since.
Did you see the way he beat up his assistance, he was hitting the dude as if he was a 5yr old kid.my younger sis laughed so hard when we watched that scene which made me give her a smack upside the head.

I was like......WTF Dude?when he visited jin woo's dad in the prison.
I agree with you.Nam goong min is playing the role so well.I swear,I've never seen such an annoying character since I started watching kdramas.
Does Nam goong Min use his natural voice in the drama?it always looks as if he's whispering,his voice is very low.His voice is kinda sexy,lol.
That beating scene got me really pissed off. See the way he was hitting the poor assistant like a child, and that one just took all the hits like mumu. undecided
That's the same way his dad beat him that time too, only he wore a kendo mask to protect his face. That guy is sick!

I hate NGM (character) for that voice.angry it kinda reminds me of Jin Yi Han's own, low and husky. How will that baastard have that kind of sexy voice? embarassed anytime he's talking, I just wish it's only audio, not video.

And NGM (actor) is now fine again.angry embarassed

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 7:03pm On Jan 09, 2016
hilda90:

Yeah...running away was his best option cos he was framed.
Dongho saved Jin woo,I've always known he was on jin woo's side.omo,that ending nearly gave me a heart attack, hope Dongho or jin woo would save In ah from that tattooed assassin.
I sense that they wanna use in ha as a weakness to catch jin woo. they know he,ll come to her rescue after finding out that she,s been captured, and dong ho should do something tangible this time,something that will shock gyu man, himself. lol,
everything abt the guy,s face is annoying.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 7:21pm On Jan 09, 2016
SlimAdenike:

Kim so hyun? Please do not compare kim so hyun to that terrible actress coz despite being 16 kim so hyun is ten thousand times better than than suzy. Those 3 child actresses (kim so hyun,kim yoo jung,kim sae ron) are better than idol actresses and even some grown up actresses.

IU is way better than suzy.

Between jin se yeon and suzy I wonder who we should give the award to.
hehehe i know say u go talk.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 7:25pm On Jan 09, 2016
Oyejohnsinn:
love answerin this quetion my first korean drama was #jumong the drama was great the actor(song il guk) was excellent,the storyline was interestin and the actress seo seo no(han hye jin)was the most beatifull girl av ever seen the drama was just perfect even thou it's was a long story no boring scene,then i try to no more about the cast found out the actor already did some dramas (a,man calld god,lobyst...)which was great also,after that i watch iljimae,chuno,watch city hunter and so many city dramas i got addicted and have my favourite drama&actors
ah!i so much love a man called God,city hunter still remains my heartthrob,i have not seen that drama that will compete for its space.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 9:19pm On Jan 09, 2016
SlimAdenike:

Kim so hyun? Please do not compare kim so hyun to that terrible actress coz despite being 16 kim so hyun is ten thousand times better than than suzy. Those 3 child actresses (kim so hyun,kim yoo jung,kim sae ron) are better than idol actresses and even some grown up actresses.

IU is way better than suzy.

Between jin se yeon and suzy I wonder who we should give the award to.
Na wa o. E don start again, the Suzy bashing. I'm feeling SlimAdenike's dislike for Suzy from here o. We can't really compare the child actresses and Suzy because she obviously doesn't know how to act but I like her voice, its the kind of voice that is pleasant but IU beats her in acting and singing. While Jin Se-yeon, erm... lets just leave her own case for another day.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 11:08pm On Jan 09, 2016
Dqueenzy:

I will talk o,kim so hyun is my dongsaeng
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 11:08pm On Jan 09, 2016
Dqueenzy:

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 11:11pm On Jan 09, 2016
Bevy12:
Na wa o. E don start again, the Suzy bashing. I'm feeling SlimAdenike's dislike for Suzy from here o. We can't really compare the child actresses and Suzy because she obviously doesn't know how to act but I like her voice, its the kind of voice that is pleasant but IU beats her in acting and singing. While Jin Se-yeon, erm... lets just leave her own case for another day.

I do not dislike her,I just don't know what people see in suzy and she is overrated to a point of annoyance..... Her own don dey pass park shin hye who can act sef

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Funcharie(f): 1:20am On Jan 10, 2016
Hi everyone, I'm new in here and we have something in common, our love for Korean drama. Bae Suzy, Ji Chang Wook, Kim Soon Hyun, Lee Min Ho, Kim Junho, Kim Yoo Jung, Shin Se Kyung and Choi Soo Young are my biases (for now) so I will really appreciate it if you do not bash them. I'm not trying to say you should like them but hating on them because you don't find anything special in them(or any celeb) is immature.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 3:46am On Jan 10, 2016
Funcharie:
Hi everyone, I'm new in here and we have something in common, our love for Korean drama. Bae Suzy, Ji Chang Wook, Kim Soon Hyun, Lee Min Ho, Kim Junho, Kim Yoo Jung, Shin Se Kyung and Choi Soo Young are my biases (for now) so I will really appreciate it if you do not bash them. I'm not trying to say you should like them but hating on them because you don't find anything special in them(or any celeb) is immature.

Hahhahhhahahha you're indeed new here
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 6:13am On Jan 10, 2016
Atk01:

That beating scene got me really pissed off. See the way he was hitting the poor assistant like a child, and that one just took all the hits like mumu. undecided
That's the same way his dad beat him that time too, only he wore a kendo mask to protect his face. That guy is sick!

I hate NGM (character) for that voice.angry it kinda reminds me of Jin Yi Han's own, low and husky. How will that baastard have that kind of sexy voice? embarassed anytime he's talking, I just wish it's only audio, not video.

And NGM (actor) is now fine again.angry embarassed
So does that mean it's his natural voice?wow,it's sexy,reminds me of Jin yi han's voice too.
kdramaland is full of sexy villains nowadays,as if Gwi wasn't enough.
I don't blame the people who cast them sha.imagine watching a villain who's annoying and ugly at the same
time,your tv screen would be broken for sure.
I remember those swwtn days......always anticipating gwi scenes and giggling like an idiot whenever he appears onscreen,a villain for that matter,lol.
Nam gyu man annoys me even with his handsome face,lol.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 6:45am On Jan 10, 2016
Seems some people are taking this Suzy talk seriously. let's take a chill pill please.
sorry to say this,but i'm one of those who think Suzy is overrated and I see nothing special in her too.Don't get me wrong.personality- wise,I like her.she's one of those people I'll like to hang out with.
The only problem I have with her is the way she's overhyped by knetz,and they put down many celebrities cos of her.
They're always like....."Suzy is a wall,no one can break her".I don't know the the type of wall they're always referring to.....maybe a wall of overhype.
Now,every celebrity in korea wants to be the second Suzy,I'm dreading the day Jun ji hyun would say that too.
celebrities in American are striving to be the second Tom hanks,Leonardo DiCaprio, Brad Pitt,Julia Roberts,Angelina jolie etc while Koreans celebs are striving to be the second Suzy who's all hype and no talent. smh,koreans and their mentality sef.
okay,enough of the Suzy talk already,lol.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 7:46am On Jan 10, 2016
hilda90:
Seems some people are taking this Suzy talk seriously. let's take a chill pill please.
sorry to say this,but i'm one of those who think Suzy is overrated and I see nothing special in her too.Don't get me wrong.personality- wise,I like her.she's one of those people I'll like to hang out with.
The only problem I have with her is the way she's overhyped by knetz,and they put down many celebrities cos of her.
They're always like....."Suzy is a wall,no one can break her".I don't know the the type of wall they're always referring to.....maybe a wall of overhype.
Now,every celebrity in korea wants to be the second Suzy,I'm dreading the day Jun ji hyun would say that too.
celebrities in American are striving to be the second Tom hanks,Leonardo DiCaprio, Brad Pitt,Julia Roberts,Angelina jolie etc while Koreans celebs are striving to be the second Suzy who's all hype and no talent. smh,koreans and their mentality sef.
okay,enough of the Suzy talk already,lol.

Well said sister

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 8:59am On Jan 10, 2016
SlimAdenike:

I do not dislike her,I just don't know what people see in suzy and she is overrated to a point of annoyance..... Her own don dey pass park shin hye who can act sef
Suzy has not reach Park Shin-hye's overrated-ness yet. Park Shin-hye is annoying but when I think about the fact that actresses are also humans, I decide not to bash her and I don't join in on any conversation that talks about her. I feel like she's making an act of being kind and weak in real life and also in her dramas and movies... oops.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 11:53am On Jan 10, 2016
Bevy12:
Suzy has not reach Park Shin-hye's overrated-ness yet. Park Shin-hye is annoying but when I think about the fact that actresses are also humans, I decide not to bash her and I don't join in on any conversation that talks about her. I feel like she's making an act of being kind and weak in real life and also in her dramas and movies... oops.

Exactly bevy12 ..... She thinks being pure and innocent is her selling point at 26 *boring*

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 12:37pm On Jan 10, 2016
Funcharie:
loool, u,re definitely new here,
is the any Korean celebrities who is safe in our midst? the answer is no, jch,lmh and co those actors had been bash a lot in some previous threads.
but this is a forum, you should, nt take it personal if you see anyone dissing ur biases.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 12:40pm On Jan 10, 2016
Bevy12:
seriously the girl is not as horrible as they are claiming her to be.
especially adenike that girl na something. lol.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 12:42pm On Jan 10, 2016
SlimAdenike:

Well said sister
lol, why u no go agree with her.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 12:43pm On Jan 10, 2016
vikkytan49:
seriously the girl is not as horrible as they are claiming her to be. especially adenike that girl na something. lol.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 12:44pm On Jan 10, 2016
I started cheese in the trap last night.The first two episodes were interesting.I have been wondering where I've seen that lead guy but discovered he was a brother to that villain in mlfas.

I swear,that dude doesn't look a day over 30,was shocked when I googled his age.The lead actress is a very good actress.where has she been since?Korean industry is full of hidden talents but the overrated ones are everywhere,nawa o.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 12:47pm On Jan 10, 2016
SlimAdenike:

Exactly bevy12 ..... She thinks being pure and innocent is her selling point at 26 *boring*
she,s not yet 26, she,s still 25(1990), unless if u mean her Korean age.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 12:53pm On Jan 10, 2016
Bevy12:
shin hye is a better actress than Suzy, and she,s super popular and overrated as well,
is their any k.drama fan who dos,nt know shin hye?
but their are some k.drama fan who does.nt know Suzy,so you are right, she,s not as overrated as shin hye.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 12:57pm On Jan 10, 2016
SlimAdenike:

ah elegbon agba

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Funcharie(f): 1:07pm On Jan 10, 2016
vikkytan49:

loool, u,re definitely new here,
is the any Korean celebrities who is safe in our midst? the answer is no, jch,lmh and co those actors had been bash a lot in some previous threads.
but this is a forum, you should, nt take it personal if you see anyone dissing ur biases.
Thanks, I will keep that in mind.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 1:40pm On Jan 10, 2016
Is Cheese in the trap that good? I'm seeing positive reviews about it, but I'm not really freaked about watching it.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 1:45pm On Jan 10, 2016
vikkytan49:

she,s not yet 26, she,s still 25(1990), unless if u mean her Korean age.

She will turn 26 this year
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 1:52pm On Jan 10, 2016
vikkytan49:

seriously the girl is not as horrible as they are claiming her to be.
especially adenike that girl na something. lol.

She is not that horrible truly,she is better than some idols actresses but she isn't worth the over hype..... I'm tired of seeing her on every forum when there are better actors and actresses out there..... Pitiful and talented actresses like kim ji won and kim seul gi being stuck in supporting cast boil my blood everytime I see netizens hyping dry actresses like the next suzy (seolhyun).

Be honest too vikky, would you like to see suzy or seolhyun as the lead and kim seul gi as the second lead in a drama?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 2:00pm On Jan 10, 2016
vikkytan49:

shin hye is a better actress than Suzy, and she,s super popular and overrated as well,
is their any k.drama fan who dos,nt know shin hye?
but their are some k.drama fan who does.nt know Suzy,so you are right, she,s not as overrated as shin hye.

Dramafever over rate park shin hye the most.... There was one article of actresses they wanna see get married in 2015. They skipped all 30 something and 40 something actresses like ha ji won, choi ji woo, song ji hyo,song hye kyo,son ye jin and gong yo jin and guess who was first on the list PARK SHIN HYE!

Jesus! Must park shin hye be on very article they write.... I was a fan of park shin hye at first o (she is pretty and talented) but I got bored after watching stairways to heaven,you're beautiful,heartstrings,flower boy next door and then heirs..... She plays same boring and weak mindless damsel in distress.... Then I said to myself,why do I like this boring actress that doesn't take risk or leave her comfort zone after 10 years?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 2:02pm On Jan 10, 2016
Atk01:
Is Cheese in the trap that good? I'm seeing positive reviews about it, but I'm not really freaked about watching it.

I love the cast and the story so I'm gonna give it a try and the good ratings makes it all watchable
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 2:05pm On Jan 10, 2016
hilda90:
I started cheese in the trap last night.The first two episodes were interesting.I have been wondering where I've seen that lead guy but discovered he was a brother to that villain in mlfas.

I swear,that dude doesn't look a day over 30,was shocked when I googled his age.The lead actress is a very good actress.where has she been since?Korean industry is full of hidden talents but the overrated ones are everywhere,nawa o.

I heard kim go eun is a very good actress.... Thank God suzy declined the offer to play sul (the female lead)

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sureteeboy(m): 2:34pm On Jan 10, 2016
SlimAdenike:

God bless you o. Who the hell is she deceiving with such kind of acting? It's not just her, it's peculiar to most of those actresses as well.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) ... (2178) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.