Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,475 members, 7,857,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 01:32 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (271) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1999580 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (2184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 8:32pm On Jan 11, 2016
vikkytan49:

the long hair is what makes him cute though, if he get rid of it he,ll look ridiculous.
Nope,he looks good with short hair(see pics below).That long hair madness started after you 're beautiful,he wore his hair short b4 2009.
An article about him came up on netizenbuzz today, netz are saying he did plastic surgery during his hiatus.oppa sukkie don suffer for knetz lol.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 8:37pm On Jan 11, 2016
vikkytan49:

her and ji won are definitely same age, both will hit 39 dis year.
hmmm....Ha ji won is almost 39 but she could pass for my dongsaeng,the gal is ageless.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 8:38pm On Jan 11, 2016
vikkytan49:

her and ji won are definitely same age, both will hit 39 dis year.
Ha Ji-won is 37 while Kim Hee-sun is 38. I did forget that Ha Ji-won is also an ajumma. She looks younger though. I just want younger actresses to act as those kind of heroines. Lately its usually the late thirties ladies that act those roles(Kim Hee-sun, Kim Jung-eun, Ha Ji-won, e.t.c)
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 8:42pm On Jan 11, 2016
vikkytan49:
hi remember fans, am I the only one in the house who taught dis scene was kinda risky, having jumping, break through the window all by himself? dis kind of scene should have been truely handled by stuntsmen, but the director told him to did it by himself, seriously k.drama directors need to do some real thinking these days, what if,d hurt his face,body or leg? everything would have been a mess.
how will they be able to bear the responsibility? how will they even reveals the news to k.netizens and the viewers,that bla bla bla little so ji sub got hurt while filming a scene? lol.
for a person who is the Korean little brother, k,netizens will all go para(insane) .lol
nawa o.They should be careful o.Yoo seung ho is too young for that stunt,they should hire a double next time.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 8:45am On Jan 12, 2016
I love cheese in the trap so much.watched ep3 this morning.
poor seol got a D in her presentation after staying up all night.That's what happens when you have losers as team mates,lol.Can't wait to watch ep4 tomorrow.
park hae jin is my new oppa,I love him so much.hmmm...my oppas
list keeps increasing,lol.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sureteeboy(m): 12:25pm On Jan 12, 2016
vikkytan49:
hi remember fans, am I the only one in the house who taught dis scene was kinda risky, having jumping, break through the window all by himself? dis kind of scene should have been truely handled by stuntsmen, but the director told him to did it by himself, seriously k.drama directors need to do some real thinking these days, what if,d hurt his face,body or leg? everything would have been a mess.
how will they be able to bear the responsibility? how will they even reveals the news to k.netizens and the viewers,that bla bla bla little so ji sub got hurt while filming a scene? lol.
for a person who is the Korean little brother, k,netizens will all go para(insane) .lol
Which drama is that?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 5:37pm On Jan 12, 2016
Bevy12:
Ha Ji-won is 37 while Kim Hee-sun is 38. I did forget that Ha Ji-won is also an ajumma. She looks younger though. I just want younger actresses to act as those kind of heroines. Lately its usually the late thirties ladies that act those roles(Kim Hee-sun, Kim Jung-eun, Ha Ji-won, e.t.c)
lol, I thought she was born on 1977,
Kim hee sun looks soooo young too, I remember that my sister was mistaken her for Nikita, lol,saying she looks like Nikita.
Kim hee sun would forever remain beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 5:37pm On Jan 12, 2016
sureteeboy:
Which drama is that?
remember (son,s war)
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 5:46pm On Jan 12, 2016
hilda90:

nawa o.They should be careful o.Yoo seung ho is too young for that stunt,they should hire a double next time.
lol, I was expecting you to say that he,s too young for a lawyer's role,
being young have Nothing to do with acting though, bad thing, you are not much into historical dramas, I would have recommend you to watch warrior baek dong soo,(the best historical drama of all time).
the stunts does by him were outta dis world,
but none as dangerous as the one he does in remember.
besides, I heard the script was first given to Lee Jung suk but declined it,
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 5:51pm On Jan 12, 2016
hilda90:

Nope,he looks good with short hair(see pics below).That long hair madness started after you 're beautiful,he wore his hair short b4 2009.
An article about him came up on netizenbuzz today, netz are saying he did plastic surgery during his hiatus.oppa sukkie don suffer for knetz lol.
there was one pic I saw some times ago where he shaved his hair, his hair was even more shaved than it is in these pics, he actually looked horrible in that pic though, I was like, is dis really jang keug suk in you're beautiful? lol.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 5:56pm On Jan 12, 2016
hilda90:

hmmm....Ha ji won is almost 39 but she could pass for my dongsaeng,the gal is ageless.
k h s, has same face since 2012 too.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sureteeboy(m): 8:40pm On Jan 12, 2016
vikkytan49:

remember (son,s war)
hmm... Is it interesting? BTW, the likes of Jackie Chan, Michele Yeoh, Sammo Hung, Tom Cruise, Angelina Jolie, Jason Statham and co have been performing their own stunts since "time immemorial" and nothing has happened to them. God knows I hate all those stunt doubles. If an actor can't perform his own brilliant stunts, why feature in a movie that requires it. In fact, since CGI took over in the movie industry, movies have been less realistic. It sometimes make me sick.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 9:52pm On Jan 12, 2016
sureteeboy:
hmm... Is it interesting? BTW, the likes of Jackie Chan, Michele Yeoh, Sammo Hung, Tom Cruise, Angelina Jolie, Jason Statham and co have been performing their own stunts since "time immemorial" and nothing has happened to them. God knows I hate all those stunt doubles. If an actor can't perform his own brilliant stunts, why feature in a movie that requires it. In fact, since CGI took over in the movie industry, movies have been less realistic. It sometimes make me sick.
of course actors always do some stunts theirselves, but not risky ones, but it seems u din,t understand my post, it was actually stupid, having him doing it all by himself, without any stuntsmen to monitor him? those actors and actresses u mentioned, their are always stuntsmen arroud to monitor them when filming their scenes, they don,t just perform it all by theirselves, so that there won,t be any unwanted injuries.
for example imagine someone telling you to do things you,ve never did before, without any teachers around who can teach you how you should go abt it?
if actors are mean,t to do super action scenes in movies and dramas themselves, then why are there stuntsmen in the industry?
seriously maybe u need to research on what stunts is all abt....
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 10:04pm On Jan 12, 2016
sureteeboy:
of course, remember is interesting, it,s a on going drama though.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by daphid25(m): 1:59am On Jan 13, 2016
lahrahcute:
Hi everyone. I'm new here, pls take care of me... Komao
Will you allow me to take care of you?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 7:18am On Jan 13, 2016
daphid25:
Will you allow me to take care of you?
lmaoo.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 9:45am On Jan 13, 2016
Happy birthday to Lee seung gi oppa,wishing him many more years ahead

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 1:04pm On Jan 13, 2016
hilda90:
Happy birthday to Lee seung gi oppa,wishing him many more years ahead

He is also a capricorn like son ye jin..... No wonder I like him

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 1:32pm On Jan 13, 2016
SlimAdenike:

He is also a capricorn like son ye jin..... No wonder I like him
wow,we,are all born in the Month of Capricorn.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 1:35pm On Jan 13, 2016
Happy birthday to daegu,daegu.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 1:44pm On Jan 13, 2016
So its his birthday. I love his acting. He's one of my best actors. Happy birthday to Lee Seung-gi, his smile is out of this world. He makes me almost wish I was a Capricorn but I rep Aries, LOLz.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 2:16pm On Jan 13, 2016
vikkytan49:
wow,we,are all born in the Month of Capricorn.

Yeah capricorn rocks
Son ye jin- 11
D.O of Exo- 12
Lee seung gi - 13
Lolz

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 2:48pm On Jan 13, 2016
SlimAdenike:

Yeah capricorn rocks

Son ye jin- 11

D.O of Exo- 12

Lee seung gi - 13

Lolz
lol...for ur mind.
I rep Pisces lol.Lee hong ki has the same star sign as me.

oh..and my big sis has the same star sign as jang geun suk.They are almost birthday mates(august 4 and 5 respectively)though sukkie is older.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 5:13pm On Jan 13, 2016
There are too much Korean celebs that are Aries. From Kim Tae-hee to Lee Da-hae, Shin Min-ah, Park Si-yeon, e.t.c. Uee and Lee Yo-won are my birthday buddies(April 9)
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 5:41pm On Jan 13, 2016
Bevy12:
So its his birthday. I love his acting. He's one of my best actors. Happy birthday to Lee Seung-gi, his smile is out of this world. He makes me almost wish I was a Capricorn but I rep Aries, LOLz.
erm,erm, Capricorn chics have so many(packs) natural features, we don't laugh unnecessarily, we don't have much interests in making jokes, some of us are stingy, although I,m not stingyoooo,
and that stingyness always affects so many Capricorn chicks that are stingy, we always look gud in any outfits, any colour always go well with us.lol. need I say more?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 5:42pm On Jan 13, 2016
SlimAdenike:

Yeah capricorn rocks
Son ye jin- 11
D.O of Exo- 12
Lee seung gi - 13
Lolz
I second that.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 5:59pm On Jan 13, 2016
SlimAdenike:

Yeah capricorn rocks

Son ye jin- 11

D.O of Exo- 12

Lee seung gi - 13

Lolz
the list continues, starting from k,celebrities that are born on January 1-30, lol.
they forgot to add yu in young Jan 5,
http://www.google.com.ng/url?q=http://k-popped.com/2014/07/k-celebrity-birthday-list/&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwiZjYjsoKfKAhVS3WMKHZ74AF8QFggLMAA&usg=AFQjCNHguHwhIXZrCmBd11le9t_MV95UwA
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 6:26pm On Jan 13, 2016
vikkytan49:

erm,erm, Capricorn chics have so many(packs) natural features, we don't laugh unnecessarily, we don't have much interests in making jokes, some of us are stingy, although I,m not stingyoooo,
and that stingyness always affects so many Capricorn chicks that are stingy, we always look gud in any outfits, any colour always go well with us.lol. need I say more?
Well let me just say that Aries girls are amazing. We are natural leaders and we love adventure. We also usually tomboys until we reach puberty. We are unique and great friend. The bad thing about us is that we aren't known for being patient.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 6:58pm On Jan 13, 2016
Bevy12:
Well let me just say that Aries girls are amazing. We are natural leaders and we love adventure. We also usually tomboys until we reach puberty. We are unique and great friend. The bad thing about us is that we aren't known for being patient.
of course Capricorns got our own uniqueness too, our girls ggets natural strengths for erm,erm i don,t wanna be vulgar, ain,t wanna go to that side, lol.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 7:08pm On Jan 13, 2016
Pisces strengths:
compassionate.
Adaptable.
Accepting.
devoted.
imaginative.
Artistic talents.
religious and spiritual.
Avoids trouble

weaknesses:
oversensitive.
indecisive.
self-pitying.
lazy.

Do you guys think this sign of a thing works?I think it works sha,cos i see almost all my traits in my star sign.
okay...maybe except the laziness part
cos I'm not lazy mehn,hahaha.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 9:59pm On Jan 13, 2016
Anyone watching "moorim school". is it interesting?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 10:34pm On Jan 13, 2016
lol@those shipping wars in cheese in the trap.
i'm on team Jung and his weirdness,i'm always loyal to drama leads,lol.
in ha is so annoying.That actress is seriously overacting. she should take it easy or her eyes may pop out of their socket soon, same with that weird mouth movement she does.

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (2184) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.