Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,165 members, 7,867,385 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:04 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (285) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (2006210 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (2186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 5:00pm On Feb 02, 2016
Missyetty:
Hollywood and bollywood*eyes rolling*
How do you gals watch Bollywood movies sef?I hateeee their movies.Their females will pile heaps of makeup on their faces and look as beautiful as ever,but to kiss na wahala.Their males always look like apes.Are they still living in the old century sef?Why can't they shave their moustache? you'll see a 20yr boy looking like an old grandpa.And I hate those dances they do after every 5 minutes.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 5:03pm On Feb 02, 2016
vikkytan49:

I don't know much abt Bollywood o, but Hollywood these days are filled with nonsense too, in fact their own rubbish pass.....
I still watch Hollywood shows.I follow blacklist and suits.The problem with their shows is that they hop in bed after every five minutes(immorality).I still prefer Korean dramas sha,they are more decent.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 5:05pm On Feb 02, 2016
Dqueenzy:
Let the enlistment begin......will miss you dae gu dae gu.
we're gonna miss Lee seung gi.can't wait for his return.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 5:08pm On Feb 02, 2016
Atk01:
Please what is the name of Seol's University? Someone remind me to never apply there for any degree.

Stalkers, creepy weirdos and lazy seniors!
University of imbeciles, Korea.some knetz need to enrol there,some of them are crazy.
I'm yet to watch ep9,can't wait to do so.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Missyetty(f): 5:14pm On Feb 02, 2016
vikkytan49:
Hollywood are far from okayoo,
I still prefer them oo
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 5:19pm On Feb 02, 2016
hilda90:

we're gonna miss Lee seung gi.can't wait for his return.
yeah.with his hair gone you will mistake him for a 22-year old.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mopinks(f): 7:04pm On Feb 02, 2016
sarang60:

nor bi my fault ohh kdramas dey keep me up. I just started reply 1988, and i am enjoying it, i like how light and breezy the drama is, amazing cast as well and i think SUN WOO is cute. So after watching dramas like remember that are heavy, i suppliment with light and airy

Yeah... He's cute... Seen it.... Make sense... And I like d storyline... Kudos to the crew... It's extra work to try and act old movies like dt...

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mopinks(f): 7:06pm On Feb 02, 2016
hilda90:

How do you gals watch Bollywood movies sef?I hateeee their movies.Their females will pile heaps of makeup on their faces and look as beautiful as ever,but to kiss na wahala.Their males always look like apes.Are they still living in the old century sef?Why can't they shave their moustache? you'll see a 20yr boy looking like an old grandpa.And I hate those dances they do after every 5 minutes.

Lwkmd... Abeg I no ft laff jare.... Don't blame dm for d dance, major things dy do are, acting, modelling and singing... Na y dm dy showcase dr talent each 5 minutes....

And for apes, na #beardgang things...lol

I don't mind dr movies... It's dr series I find exhausting....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 7:14pm On Feb 02, 2016
ellab:

Not all are edited though.. some wear contacts.
I guess.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 7:28pm On Feb 02, 2016
hilda90:

Ah ahn... After every 5 minutes? Indian dramas annoys me and I don't get why some people love Zee World. Their movies are okay sha but I have rewind it for a long time before I get back to the movie. Too much singing and dancing. And while Hollywood is just so filled with adult scenes like you said. Korean dramas are jjang. Not too hot and not too cold.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 7:29pm On Feb 02, 2016
hilda90:

it seems it part of their culture, never to kiss.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 7:35pm On Feb 02, 2016
Bevy12:
Ah ahn... After every 5 minutes? Indian dramas annoys me and I don't get why some people love Zee World. Their movies are okay sha but I have rewind it for a long time before I get back to the movie. Too much singing and dancing. And while Hollywood is just so filled with adult scenes like you said. Korean dramas are jjang. Not too hot and not too cold.
Hollywood is just really filled with rubbish, they always try to make viewers believe fake things..

they always jump to bed without creating chemistry, u won't even even know wen they start developing feelings for each other..
and their romantic beats are crap..

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 7:53pm On Feb 02, 2016
Bevy12:
lol...I'm not really sure about dancing every 5minutes but I'm pretty sure they dance about 10 times before their movie ends.I 've only finished one Indian movie but couldn't even remember the name,dropped others without batting an eyelash.Their movies are always boring and unreal.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 8:00pm On Feb 02, 2016
vikkytan49:

it seems it part of their culture, never to kiss.
Did you mean part of their movie industry culture?everyone kisses,unless they still live in the cave.
Not saying they should go american style,a little kiss won't hurt.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 8:12pm On Feb 02, 2016
hilda90:

Did you mean part of their movie industry culture?everyone kisses,unless they still live in the cave.
Not saying they should go american style,a little kiss won't hurt.
not movie industry culture ooo, I mean their real culture,
they,ve been that way since long time ago, so many years ago someone says it one of their element not to kiss..

well they just can't seem to get rid of their culture, that's how I see it..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 8:13pm On Feb 02, 2016
vikkytan49:

Hollywood is just really filled with rubbish, they always try to make viewers believe fake things..

they always jump to bed without creating chemistry, u won't even even know wen they start developing feelings for each other..
and their romantic beats are crap..
Its funny how some people think hollywood is the best. Apart from nice effects, the rest na wash. Immediately after being intimate, they fall in love. Funny people.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 8:20pm On Feb 02, 2016
hilda90:

lol...I'm not really sure about dancing every 5minutes but I'm pretty sure they dance about 10 times before their movie ends.I 've only finished one Indian movie but couldn't even remember the name,dropped others without batting an eyelash.Their movies are always boring and unreal.
There was a particular movie(can't remember the title though) that made me like them. It was about a guy who went out on a date with girls that had different zodiac signs. I can never seem to remember their movie titles.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 8:25pm On Feb 02, 2016
Bevy12:
There was a particular movie(can't remember the title though) that made me like them. It was about a guy who went out on a date with girls that had different zodiac signs. I can never seem to remember their movie titles.
What's Your Rashee?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 8:50pm On Feb 02, 2016
Atk01:
What's Your Rashee?
I think thats it. Have you watched it?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 8:51pm On Feb 02, 2016
vikkytan49:

not movie industry culture ooo, I mean their real culture,
they,ve been that way since long time ago, so many years ago someone says it one of their element not to kiss..

well they just can't seem to get rid of their culture, that's how I see it..
You mean Indians in general don't kiss?.c'mon,how is that even possible?Sorry to ask this but how do they make babies?kissing is part of intimacy.Their culture get as e be.
I applaud them for their public display of modesty sha but come to think of it....they are one of the countries with the highest cases of rape and premarital pregnancies...so how come?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 8:53pm On Feb 02, 2016
Yes, I've watched it.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:55pm On Feb 02, 2016
mopinks:

Yeah... He's cute... Seen it.... Make sense... And I like d storyline... Kudos to the crew... It's extra work to try and act old movies like dt...

i hope SUN WOO got the girl in the end oo, because i am on that ship and i hope the love triangle doesnt ruin their friendship
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 8:57pm On Feb 02, 2016
Bevy12:
Its funny how some people think hollywood is the best. Apart from nice effects, the rest na wash. Immediately after being intimate, they fall in love. Funny people.
some Hollywood shows are okay."chemistry' is a foreign word to Hollywood people.They equate lust with love,I don't normally watch their shows for the romance.Some of them have good romance but majority are so- so.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:00pm On Feb 02, 2016
hilda90:

some Hollywood shows are okay."chemistry' is a foreign word to Hollywood people.They equate lust with love,I don't normally watch their shows for the romance.Some of them have good romance but majority are so- so.
Castle has chemistry.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 9:01pm On Feb 02, 2016
sarang60:

i hope SUN WOO got the girl in the end oo, because i am on that ship and i hope the love triangle doesnt ruin their friendship
Which sun woo are you talking about? The one of reply 1988?I'm shipping him with Bora.That confession scene though,lol.I like Deok sun with Taek.Taek is so cute.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 9:04pm On Feb 02, 2016
Atk01:

Castle has chemistry.
lol..yeah,castle has chemistry.Had it in mind when I said some of them have chemistry. When will i ever see a couple like caskett on american TV again?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 9:07pm On Feb 02, 2016
hilda90:

I don't watch it for the romance too. I like a few of their shows. Some are annoying. I couldn't finish ep 1 of empire.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:08pm On Feb 02, 2016
hilda90:

lol..yeah,castle has chemistry.Had it in mind when I said some of them have chemistry. When will i ever see a couple like caskett on american TV again?
Seriously, I love Caskett. I can't wait for them to resume the show.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 9:33pm On Feb 02, 2016
Vikkytan69,hilda90 and bevy12 i go vex for all of una o.I hate bollywood drama series it literally sucks,but please give their movies a break they're dope,their men muscular and handsome,their women beautiful and natural,their storyline real and interesting,what else do you want from an industry?#Bollywoodmoviesrock#isn't it funny that the oppositions have numbers ending their monikers?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 9:52pm On Feb 02, 2016
hilda90:

You mean Indians in general don't kiss?.c'mon,how is that even possible?Sorry to ask this but how do they make babies?kissing is part of intimacy.Their culture get as e be.
I applaud them for their public display of modesty sha but come to think of it....they are one of the countries with the highest cases of rape and premarital pregnancies...so how come?
I,ve been watching Indian movies for years now, I,ve never for once encounter their kissing scene before, I think it,s in general or maybe Indians that did not grow up in their motherland do kiss though..

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 10:10pm On Feb 02, 2016
Dqueenzy:
Vikkytan69,hilda90 and bevy12 i go vex for all of una o.I hate bollywood drama series it literally sucks,but please give their movies a break they're dope,their men muscular and handsome,their women beautiful and natural,their storyline real and interesting,what else do you want from an industry?#Bollywoodmoviesrock#isn't it funny that the oppositions have numbers ending their monikers?
lol,no vex na,
u re rights abt their dramas, their dramas are really wacky, I was watching one in Galaxy TV, and i was just laughing, dqueenzy, if u see the way these Indians are speaking English ehn, chai they were just speaking English as if it was a great grandfather who was the one speaking,lol..

but their movies are very cool ooo, back in those days their movies used to be so emotional and heartbroken, there was one dog movie of theirs I watched long time, chincha, that movie was so, ah,, I was just crying like a little baby,

and I enjoy their music and dancing as well, u go dey hear some sound like pukulu pukulu pu pu, dim dim...

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:13pm On Feb 02, 2016
hilda90:

Which sun woo are you talking about? The one of reply 1988?I'm shipping him with Bora.That confession scene though,lol.I like Deok sun with Taek.Taek is so cute.

really, i am shipping sun woo with Deok maybe because i am only in episode 5. Taek is cute too but, i want him to be happier.

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (2186) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.