Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,108 members, 7,867,187 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:59 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (288) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (2006127 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) ... (2186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 8:53am On Feb 04, 2016
vikkytan49:

I din,nt even watch personal taste, i,m talking abt his acting
generally, average acting, his best acting was in city hunter, and his worst work was the heirs..

There is nothing wrong with his acting in heirs,the heir script is just wack
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 9:09am On Feb 04, 2016
vikkytan49:

yeah, that's the definition of overrated actor.

acting wise he can't stand yoo seung ho, ji Chang wook or Lee soo hyuk, even Kim woo bin no dey carry last..

If you call him average then what would you call nam joo hyuk's acting? What would you call those idol's acting? I get that you don't like him coz he is more popular than your bias but seriously? Average? That's what you should call Blood's lead actor. *just passing by*
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by FUMORINKI(f): 10:52am On Feb 04, 2016
cryAnneonyaseyo embarassedAnneonyaseyo, lee min hoos acting, wack bitiboo. Why u like to dey do my oopa like this. The guy is not average oh, hahan, etis no easy to be popular sha
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:25pm On Feb 04, 2016
mopinks:
Me is liking SIGNAL sha.....

i like it too, i love the plot, i dont think it can ever be boring and they could easily have 50 episodes if they wanted. Lovely
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:37pm On Feb 04, 2016
SlimAdenike:

If you call him average then what would you call nam joo hyuk's acting? What would you call those idol's acting? I get that you don't like him coz he is more popular than your bias but seriously? Average? That's what you should call Blood's lead actor. *just passing by*

i honestly dont like aguring over lee min ho because his will always be who he is to us who can see what we see in him, when i said he shines even if he is bad or good, i meant no matter what character his is acting he always does his best to make it great and you can always see the effort he puts in and he does it with a beautiful smile on his face.

it doesnt matter if people think he is over rated, he has that natural charisma as a person and as a professional actor, i think people just cant help but love him and that is what upsets them

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 2:55pm On Feb 04, 2016
vikkytan49:

whats my numberr 07010451368 so i can guide you through
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 2:57pm On Feb 04, 2016
mopinks:
Is something wrong with or ita my phone Can't download there for a while now since last week.... SOMEBODY HELLLLLLPPPPPP!!!!

Other sites I can try

whatsapp my number at 07010451368 and let me try and guide you through the download
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 3:05pm On Feb 04, 2016
Hello KDRAMA FANS .....I CAN SEE THAT SOME OF OUR MEMBERS HERE ARE STILL HAVING ISSUE WITH DOWNLOADING ON M P 4SOJU.COM ......IF YOU ARE ONE OF THEM JUST KINDLY WHATSAPP THIS NUMBER 07010451368 AND AM GOING TO GUIDE YOU THROUGH OR PROBABLY SEND YOU THE DOWNLOAD LINKS OF THE MOVIE OR SERIES YOU WANT TO DOWNLOAD....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mopinks(f): 4:05pm On Feb 04, 2016
sarang60:

i honestly dont like aguring over lee min ho because his will always be who he is to us who can see what we see in him, when i said he shines even if he is bad or good, i meant no matter what character his is acting he always does his best to make it great and you can always see the effort he puts in and he does it with a beautiful smile on his face.

it doesnt matter if people think he is over rated, he has that natural charisma as a person and as a professional actor, i think people just cant help but love him and that is what upsets them

I think the combination of city hunter and boys over flower especially makes him UNhateABLE....

Me like am Gaaaaan... I've got one person dt doesn't watch Korean drama except he's dr... Lol

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mopinks(f): 4:06pm On Feb 04, 2016
sarang60:

i like it too, i love the plot, i dont think it can ever be boring and they could easily have 50 episodes if they wanted. Lovely

Yh.... I agree with you... Not so bad so far... Dy shld keep us on d edge of our seats like dr and let's c how we can change d present from d past...
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 4:48pm On Feb 04, 2016
mopinks:

Yh.... I agree with you... Not so bad so far... Dy shld keep us on d edge of our seats like dr and let's c how we can change d present from d past...
,is signal really that good?maybe i should check it out.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:58pm On Feb 04, 2016
Dqueenzy:
,is signal really that good?maybe i should check it out.

yes it is ooo, i recommend. Its been really really good so far
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 6:25pm On Feb 04, 2016
SlimAdenike:

There is nothing wrong with his acting in heirs,the heir script is just wack
I din,nt said his worst acting, I said his worst work was on the heirs, the heirs was a irritating script with boring directing, he din't go through the script very well before accepting it..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 6:31pm On Feb 04, 2016
SlimAdenike:

looool, first of all, I don't hate him, and I,m not hating on him, I was only telling the truth.. nam joo hyuk & ahn jae keung are newbies wen it comes to acting and in the industry, with time they will improve..

lol@ he,s more popular than ur bias, my top two best actors are Kim soo hyun & yoo seung ho, are u saying he,s more popular than both of em?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 6:50pm On Feb 04, 2016
vikkytan49:

looool, first of all, I don't hate him, and I,m not hating on him, I was only telling the truth.. nam joo hyuk & ahn jae keung are newbies wen it comes to acting and in the industry, with time they will improve..

lol@ he,s more popular than ur bias, my top two best actors are Kim soo hyun & yoo seung ho, are u saying he,s more popular than both of em?

My sister believe it or not,lee min ho is the most popular korean actor and kim soo hyun is right after him.

Yoo seung ho is popular too but his popularity can't beat lee min ho,if you follow popular blogsites then you would know lee min ho's popularity is unbeatable for now.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 6:52pm On Feb 04, 2016
vikkytan49:

I din,nt said his worst acting, I said his worst work was on the heirs, the heirs was a irritating script with boring directing, he din't go through the script very well before accepting it..

The script is not that bad,its just that its full of stupid cliches and the way the female lead is written is beyond annoying.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 7:52pm On Feb 04, 2016
SlimAdenike:

My sister believe it or not,lee min ho is the most popular korean actor and kim soo hyun is right after him.

Yoo seung ho is popular too but his popularity can't beat lee min ho,if you follow popular blogsites then you would know lee min ho's popularity is unbeatable for now.
yeah,
he,s so popular in some ways, and there are some poles that he always crush both lmh and ksh .he always come out to be the winner..
the boy may not be as popular as Lee min ho, but c,Mon, he,s a legend, infant his legendary Will forever lives on..

ysh: a man with beautiful legacy...

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 7:59pm On Feb 04, 2016
SlimAdenike:

The script is not that bad,its just that its full of stupid cliches and the way the female lead is written is beyond annoying.

hahaha, don't even go to that shin hye, s side, her acting was so fvcked up in the heirs, she always cries in every scenes like kilode..

such a rubbish acting..
I think her best performance was in u re beautiful & that 2011 drama, can't remember the name..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 9:31pm On Feb 04, 2016
Hmmmm....Lee min ho's argument again?I really don't want to join the argument but comparing min ho and yoo seung ho popularity wise is some sort of joke.like how is that even possible?
Min ho beats Kim soo hyun who's a hallyu star popularity-wise,talk more of ysh.you really need to watch a video clip of his fan meeting or airport scene to understand how insanely popular the guy is.
I like ysh anyway,he's a good actor and handsome to boot.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 9:34pm On Feb 04, 2016
Descendants of the sun will air on the 24th of this month.crossing my fingers and toes!Hope it lives up to it's hype.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 10:20pm On Feb 04, 2016
hilda90:
Hmmmm....Lee min ho's argument again?I really don't want to join the argument but comparing min ho and yoo seung ho popularity wise is some sort of joke.like how is that even possible?
Min ho beats Kim soo hyun who's a hallyu star popularity-wise,talk more of ysh.you really need to watch a video clip of his fan meeting or airport scene to understand how insanely popular the guy is.
I like ysh anyway,he's a good actor and handsome to boot.

alright, it seems there is a misunderstanding here, I never said yoo seung ho is as porpular as Lee min ho, I was only saying he,s popular on his own way too, and he,s a legend and wen it comes to dis popularity thing, soo hyun is the closest to lmh, Lee is just a little more popular than he is..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 10:27pm On Feb 04, 2016
hilda90:
Descendants of the sun will air on the 24th of this month.crossing my fingers and toes!Hope it lives up to it's hype.
honestly I don't know what's is taking them dis long, I don wait tire, oga oo, I'm loosing interest already, I'm only watching because of noona song hye kyo....

I saw the poster of the drama, it looks promising..

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:48pm On Feb 04, 2016
vikkytan49:

honestly I don't know what's is taking them dis long, I don wait tire, oga oo, I'm loosing interest already, I'm only watching because of noona song hye kyo....

I saw the poster of the drama, it looks promising..

The drama was 100% pre-produced that's why it appears to have taken much time. I think it's the first drama to be fully produced before airing.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by olatunji390(m): 11:17pm On Feb 04, 2016
post=42615489:
Hello KDRAMA FANS .....I CAN SEE THAT SOME OF OUR MEMBERS HERE ARE STILL HAVING ISSUE WITH DOWNLOADING ON M P 4SOJU.COM ......IF YOU ARE ONE OF THEM JUST KINDLY WHATSAPP THIS NUMBER 07010451368 AND AM GOING TO GUIDE YOU THROUGH OR PROBABLY SEND YOU THE DOWNLOAD LINKS OF THE MOVIE OR SERIES YOU WANT TO DOWNLOAD....

Really? I need king Geunchogo ep 55 - 60
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 11:27pm On Feb 04, 2016
Atk01:

The drama was 100% pre-produced that's why it appears to have taken much time. I think it's the first drama to be fully produced before airing.

yeah, oh, I understand now, well good thing that they,ve produced everything before airing it, we won't have to wait every weeks for one or two episode....
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 6:39am On Feb 05, 2016
@hilda,atk01, sarang, mopinks have u all watch remember episode 15?
gyu man, hummmm...
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sureteeboy(m): 7:10am On Feb 05, 2016
vikkytan49:

you are so right abt that, some of them always have same storyline, especially those romantics love dramas, melo nonsense that's why I always advice people to go for loves action dramas they are the best, iris, warrior baek dong soo, heartless city, falling for innocence, a man called God, jang Jung OK live in love, city hunter, faith, empress ki, 3 days, two weeks, mask, bridal mask just to mention a few, these dramas are so interesting, especially warrior baek dong soo the best historical drama of all time, never for once got bored of that drama...
Boss, pls where can I download that warrior baek dong soo
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:17am On Feb 05, 2016
vikkytan49:

yeah, oh, I understand now, well good thing that they,ve produced everything before airing it, we won't have to wait every weeks for one or two episode....
Lol we still have to wait, because it will run like every other normal drama.
Pre-production doesn't mean they'll release all the eps at once- though I won't mind if they do grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Join4corners(m): 8:19am On Feb 05, 2016
I don't really like Korean movies.
but any time i see someone watching it, i can't walk away from it. What could that be?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mopinks(f): 8:43am On Feb 05, 2016
Join4corners:
I don't really like Korean movies.
but any time i see someone watching it, i can't walk away from it. What could that be?

Dr jazz dn dy catch u small small be dt.. Lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mopinks(f): 8:47am On Feb 05, 2016
vikkytan49:
@hilda,atk01, sarang, mopinks have u all watch remember episode 15?

gyu man, hummmm...

Nope... Not yet.. Maybe later ds evening
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 11:01am On Feb 05, 2016
sureteeboy:
Boss, pls where can I download that warrior baek dong soo

www..com

http://kissasian.in/#

(1) (2) (3) ... (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) ... (2186) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.