Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,205 members, 7,867,496 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:06 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (286) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (2006253 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) ... (2186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 10:33pm On Feb 02, 2016
mopinks:
This one wy sarang60 nvr sleep.... Go sleep o..lol
abi now, that's what k.dramas turn people to, the moment u are addicted to it, u,ll be learning how to do night virgil, lol,

no be sarang alone ooo, naso e dey do everybody,

around last year, maybe last year march or April, we had a big argument in this thread, and I was the one that cooked up the argument, the argument was all abt wookie and empress ki, chai, that night was a real life battle, one of the best night ever, no one wanted to sleep, since no one wanted to be left out of the conversation, lol, I think I went to sleep at around 3:00pm or something, oh my, oh my, it was so interesting, it took us almost up five pages to discussed those matters..

p:s I,m waiting for remember...*fingers crossed*
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 10:48pm On Feb 02, 2016
Dqueenzy:
Vikkytan69,hilda90 and bevy12 i go vex for all of una o.I hate bollywood drama series it literally sucks,but please give their movies a break they're dope,their men muscular and handsome,their women beautiful and natural,their storyline real and interesting,what else do you want from an industry?#Bollywoodmoviesrock#isn't it funny that the oppositions have numbers ending their monikers?
lol..no vex.I don't like their dramas...that's why.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 10:57pm On Feb 02, 2016
sarang60:

really, i am shipping sun woo with Deok maybe because i am only in episode 5. Taek is cute too but, i want him to be happier.
I'm on ep9.The episodes are too long.
Spoiler:Sun woo confessed to Bora.He had a secret crush on her from the beginning, deok sun really freaked out when she found out.poor girl,she thought sun woo liked her.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 11:06pm On Feb 02, 2016
vikkytan49:

abi now, that's what k.dramas turn people to, the moment u are addicted to it, u,ll be learning how to do night virgil, lol,

no be sarang alone ooo, naso e dey do everybody,

around last year, maybe last year march or April, we had a big argument in this thread, and I was the one that cooked up the argument, the argument was all abt wookie and empress ki, chai, that night was a real life battle, one of the best night ever, no one wanted to sleep, since no one wanted to be left out of the conversation, lol, I think I went to sleep at around 3:00pm or something, oh my, oh my, it was so interesting, it took us almost up five pages to discussed those matters..

p:s I,m waiting for remember...*fingers crossed*
Hahaha!I remember that day.Ellab,Atk01,Aida,you,me,and others were discussing empress ki as if na project defense.I remember that some peeps complained that we spoilt the drama for them.I was the first person to go offline that day,sleep catch me wella ,lol.I really miss Aida on this thread...old times,lol.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:47pm On Feb 02, 2016
hilda90:

I'm on ep9.The episodes are too long.
Spoiler:Sun woo confessed to Bora.He had a secret crush on her from the beginning, deok sun really freaked out when she found out.poor girl,she thought sun woo liked her.

ohh i just saw that in ep 6, i was as shocked and i could feel her pain. The episodes might be long but they are not boring, there are very funny scenes.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:52pm On Feb 02, 2016
vikkytan49:

I was the one that cooked up the argument,

lol, please make sure to cook up another one soon, i will be waiting
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 12:15am On Feb 03, 2016
lol Hilda..you dey episode 9 of R88 and you don dey complain already? haha..

When I watched it live, the long hr meant nothing cuz of the hubby game. *sigh* I miss those days. #TeamTaeksun
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:10am On Feb 03, 2016
ellab:

When I watched it live, the long hr meant nothing cuz of the hubby game. *sigh* I miss those days. #TeamTaeksun

i cant stop laughing at the scene where the parents had a make a snow man for sun woo younger sister and the father that always tries to make jokes that no one laughs at told them to put her to sleep on the 24th of dec and wake her up on the 26th that way they wont have to make it. So funny, lovely drama
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 6:09am On Feb 03, 2016
hilda90:

Hahaha!I remember that day.Ellab,Atk01,Aida,you,me,and others were discussing empress ki as if na project defense.I remember that some peeps complained that we spoilt the drama for them.I was the first person to go offline that day,sleep catch me wella ,lol.I really miss Aida on this thread...old times,lol.
lol, didn't know u quickly went to sleep, ellab was the one who wanted to sleep very badly, so that she,ll wake up very soon, but since the argument was all abt his wookie, mehn, she couldn't sleep oo, she had to stay up to defend him in every way...

yeah Wilson was complaining that we spoilt the drama for him, but we din,nt payed attention to his post keh...

I saw Aida in a thread though, she promised to log in...
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 6:18am On Feb 03, 2016
sarang60:

lol, please make sure to cook up another one soon, i will be waiting
wink wink
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 7:59am On Feb 03, 2016
ellab:

Lol...the episodes are long but interesting. I find myself liking the family scenes more,they're always funny.I'm happy that I'm watching it when it ended,at least I know who Deok sun will end up with,lol.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 8:05am On Feb 03, 2016
sarang60:

i cant stop laughing at the scene where the parents had a make a snow man for sun woo younger sister and the father that always tries to make jokes that no one laughs at told them to put her to sleep on the 24th of dec and wake her up on the 26th that way they wont have to make it. So funny, lovely drama
I laughed at that scene too.The man on glasses is so funny.They looked at him as if he were an idiot when he gave the suggestion,lol.I liked Taek's father suggestion better. They later built the snowman with ice instead of snow.
Jin joo is so cute,such a cute little girl.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 8:26am On Feb 03, 2016
vikkytan49:

lol, didn't know u quickly went to sleep, ellab was the one who wanted to sleep very badly, so that she,ll wake up very soon, but since the argument was all abt his wookie, mehn, she couldn't sleep oo, she had to stay up to defend him in every way...

yeah Wilson was complaining that we spoilt the drama for him, but we din,nt payed attention to post his keh...

Lol...actually I was the first person to retire for the night.I remember waking up in the morning and seeing many comments.Ellab complained about sleep but ended up staying up.

you remember those beauty contest we used to do(about celebs).we even pitted Lee min ho against Kim soo hyun,lol.come see how people were delurking to vote for ksh(of course Atk01 was the first person to vote for her oppa,lol).it made me angry,I was like....What da hell is wrong with these people?how can ksh be more handsome than lmh?.Aida would always vote for her Lee jun ki,vikkytan would always rave about her Yoo seung ho.As for Ellab,no actor was more handsome than her wookie then.
we later pitted Lee seung gi against one actor(I've forgotten the name) and Ellab was like...dey no fine small..,lol,that gave me a good laugh.
Kallmemrb was always raining on our parade whenever we were praising healer,lol.
enough of the rant for now,lol.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 03, 2016
wow its been long i last came here...since ladies took over guys have been on the back burner...how una dey? how market? Miss u all
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 10:41am On Feb 03, 2016
vikkytan49:

yeah Wilson was complaining that we spoilt the drama for him, but we din,nt payed attention to post his keh...

lol those days mehn. I defended him like he would pay me money for it.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 10:43am On Feb 03, 2016
kallmemrB:
wow its been long i last came here...since ladies took over guys have been on the back burner...how una dey? how market? Miss u all

haha..Hilda drew u out?.. happy new year o.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 12:31pm On Feb 03, 2016
hilda90:

Lol...actually I was the first person to retire for the night.I remember waking up in the morning and seeing many comments.Ellab complained about sleep but ended up staying up.

you remember those beauty contest we used to do(about celebs).we even pitted Lee min ho against Kim soo hyun,lol.come see how people were delurking to vote for ksh(of course Atk01 was the first person to vote for her oppa,lol).it made me angry,I was like....What da hell is wrong with these people?how can ksh be more handsome than lmh?.Aida would always vote for her Lee jun ki,vikkytan would always rave about her Yoo seung ho.As for Ellab,no actor was more handsome than her wookie then.
we later pitted Lee seung gi against one actor(I've forgotten the name) and Ellab was like...dey no fine small..,lol,that gave me a good laugh.
Kallmemrb was always raining on our parade whenever we were praising healer,lol.
wow u remember everything wellaoo,
soo hyun won against Lee min ho..
song joong ki won against won bin.
Kim bum won against Eric mun.
joo woon won against hyun bin.
Kim woobin won against Lee seung GI.

ellab called seung GI puff puff face, it was so funny mehn..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 12:32pm On Feb 03, 2016
ellab:

lol those days mehn. I defended him like he would pay me money for it.
naso, u still go defend am, if someone messes with him.lol.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 03, 2016
ellab:

haha..Hilda drew u out?.. happy new year o.
same to u ....have a fun day
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 1:24pm On Feb 03, 2016
vikkytan49:

wow u remember everything wellaoo,
soo hyun won against Kim soo hyun.
song joong ki won against won bin.
Kim bum won against Eric mun.
joo woon won against hyun bin.
Kim woobin won against Lee seung GI.

ellab called seung GI puff puff face, it was so funny mehn..
Lmao!Actually,kim soo hyun won Lee min ho.
Aida called Seung GI puff puff face not Ellab.She was like...Seung gi's cheeks look as if he has hot akara balls in them,lol
I remember everything, lol.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 1:29pm On Feb 03, 2016
hmmm...Park shi hoo sued about 78 netz for hateful comments.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:27pm On Feb 03, 2016
hilda90:

yes ooo, i saw this too, i dont know what to say or think ooo
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:44pm On Feb 03, 2016
Moorim school to air again in two weeks time, and the episodes have been reduced to 16 from 20, i think. I like the fact that it was reduced so the team wont need to add irrelevant ideas to the plot and make it boring just to prolong it.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:51pm On Feb 03, 2016
hilda90:

Aida called Seung GI puff puff face not Ellab.She was like...Seung gi's cheeks look as if he has hot akara balls in them,lol

how did kim soo hyun win lee min ho, in what planet is that possible
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 3:41pm On Feb 03, 2016
Dqueenzy:
Vikkytan69,hilda90 and bevy12 i go vex for all of una o.I hate bollywood drama series it literally sucks,but please give their movies a break they're dope,their men muscular and handsome,their women beautiful and natural,their storyline real and interesting,what else do you want from an industry?#Bollywoodmoviesrock#isn't it funny that the oppositions have numbers ending their monikers?
I also said I like their movies and I hate their dramas.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 4:04pm On Feb 03, 2016
hilda90:

Lol I can't forget that night.
Of course Atk will be the first to vote na. That girl loves her oppa to pieces!

Good old days. smiley

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 4:05pm On Feb 03, 2016
sarang60:

He won because he deserved to win. And it happened right here on planet earth, not from the stars. tongue wink

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 4:07pm On Feb 03, 2016
hilda90:
How many db commenters are among the 78? Those guys and bad mouth. angry

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 4:12pm On Feb 03, 2016
Bevy12:
I also said I like their movies and I hate their dramas.
alright then.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 4:16pm On Feb 03, 2016
Atk01:

How many db commenters are among the 78? Those guys and bad mouth. angry
lol,66,the remaining 12 are from other parts.Honestly db commenters and their bad mouth is like peak milk,it's runs in their veins.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 4:30pm On Feb 03, 2016
sarang60:

ehn? ehn? wetin u say?
ah, I should ask from what planet do u come from? lol.

soo hyun is cooler than lmh, and for the past three years soo hyun has been as popular as lmh..

there was a a poll last year that was made abt who was the best actor, and soo hyun won, same thing happened in 2014...
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 4:38pm On Feb 03, 2016
hilda90:

lol, I thought ellab was the one that said it..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) ... (2186) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.