Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1961531 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (2174) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 1:39pm On Jan 14, 2015
fijiano202:
almost in all kdramas there's always love triangle and also the third guy and girl...some are always nice and caring but the lead actress always choose the lead actor.....e.g fated to love,Pinocchio,witch doctor,time of wolf and dog,Joseph gunman lots more...thats why I always hate it when a good actor act as the 3rd wheeler
How's ur day going?hope not boring
Yeah, even though I always root for the main actor, if the '3rd wheeler' is great as well, I always find them pitiful. My mum will be like "Ehya, and she won't still end up with this guy." lol
My day is going great, thank you. Yours?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 1:40pm On Jan 14, 2015
Atk01:
I like her acting, though someone I know said she's too bland while acting and she cannot kiss. Lol

Exactly...all her Heirs' kiss scenes were so awkward lol. I hear she's known as Korea's princess or whatever that means---just like Suzy, she's well loved as one of the 'decent' goody girls of K-dramas.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 2:07pm On Jan 14, 2015
Aida13:

Exactly...all her Heirs' kiss scenes were so awkward lol. I hear she's known as Korea's princess or whatever that means---just like Suzy, she's well loved as one of the 'decent' goody girls of K-dramas.
Really? That's good for her, but that doesn't mean she shouldn't learn the art of kissing properly. The kiss scenes are very important in dramas I watch lol. I don't like all those lip-locks where the girl will now shine her eyes like mumu. cheesy
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 2:53pm On Jan 14, 2015
Atk01:
Yeah, even though I always root for the main actor, if the '3rd wheeler' is great as well, I always find them pitiful. My mum will be like "Ehya, and she won't still end up with this guy." lol
My day is going great, thank you. Yours?
That's just how life is...theres always a third wheeler in all relationship for both male and female......i haven't watch the new healer episode though for me am not really feeling it but I will watch it for drama sake

My day is not so great,my laptop just crashed...i think it's game over for the lappy...other than that am great
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 2:54pm On Jan 14, 2015
Aida13:

pls don't corrupt my girl I like the innocent side of her its really cool
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 3:35pm On Jan 14, 2015
Atk01:

Really? That's good for her, but that doesn't mean she shouldn't learn the art of kissing properly. The kiss scenes are very important in dramas I watch lol. I don't like all those lip-locks where the girl will now shine her eyes like mumu. cheesy

Lol tell them ohh. All we get are back hugs, wrist grabs and the occasional steamy lip-locking cheesy yet we are so grateful lmao despite the fact that Hollywood gives us full frontal ish and steamy scenes that leave nothing to the imagination. I prefer the subtle K-drama way though, more sensitivity.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 3:45pm On Jan 14, 2015
Aida13:

Lol tell them ohh. All we get are back hugs, wrist grabs and the occasional steamy lip-locking cheesy yet we are so grateful lmao despite the fact that Hollywood gives us full frontal ish and steamy scenes that leave nothing to the imagination. I prefer the subtle K-drama way though, more sensitivity.

i tire ooo...thats is why i always recommend their dramas to born-again christains and SU...u wont get arouse at alll...its like a big deal in korea if u kiss
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 4:05pm On Jan 14, 2015
Aida13:

Lmao. Yeah, I can at least watch Kdramas with my mum unlike hollywood-ish that I'll get uncomfortable when it gets steamy.
Lol @Fijiano202 recommending to born-again Christians and SU.
And I've watched Kdramas with really amazing kisses. I just wish there's a category for best kiss during their awards lol.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 4:08pm On Jan 14, 2015
Atk01:

Lmao. Yeah, I can at least watch Kdramas with my mum unlike hollywood-ish that I'll get uncomfortable when it gets steamy.
Lol @Fijiano202 recommending to born-again Christians and SU.
And I've watched Kdramas with really amazing kisses. I just wish there's a category for best kiss during their awards lol.
am sure if u watch shameless US with ur mum she's gonna kick u out lol....

Yeah there are lots of steamy Korean drama that's really fun to watch but some steamy ones have poor storyline
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 4:19pm On Jan 14, 2015
fijiano202:
i tire ooo...thats is why i always recommend their dramas to born-again christains and SU...u wont get arouse at alll...its like a big deal in korea if u kiss

Wow don't say that ooh, some kisses and hugs can also be steamy, so don't be fooled. Like @Atk01 said, I've seen some really impressive looking kiss/hug scenes lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 4:23pm On Jan 14, 2015
Aida13:

Wow don't say that ooh, some kisses and hugs can also be steamy, so don't be fooled. Like @Atk01 said, I've seen some really impressive looking kiss/hug scenes lol
. It all comes down to the chemistry between both lead cast
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 4:27pm On Jan 14, 2015
fijiano202:
True, if the chemistry isn't that great, the romantic moment won't be sweet. I think I read online that Park Shin Hye and her co star in heart strings are good friends so that was probably why it was kinda awkward kissing him.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 4:42pm On Jan 14, 2015
Atk01:

True, if the chemistry isn't that great, the romantic moment won't be sweet. I think I read online that Park Shin Hye and her co star in heart strings are good friends so that was probably why it was kinda awkward kissing him.
sometimes I do forward their kiss scenes cos its really annoying....apart from the annoying lips touching lips service...the lady would be in a shock-mode as if she's been electrocuted...the useless guy lips would remain paused for 1mins then the useless cameraman/director would be going around them in a circle...sometimes I wonder if they don't know the act of romance
Japanese are the worst,they bring out their tongues then the tongues would do the kissing

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 4:51pm On Jan 14, 2015
fijiano202:
sometimes I do forward their kiss scenes cos its really annoying....apart from the annoying lips touching lips service...the lady would be in a shock-mode as if she's been electrocuted...the useless guy lips would remain paused for 1mins then the useless cameraman/director would be going around them in a circle...sometimes I wonder if they don't know the act of romance
Lol. That's exactly what happens most of the time.
Japanese are the worst,they bring out their tongues then the tongues would do the kissing

Ewww.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 4:58pm On Jan 14, 2015
Atk01:
Ewww.
say that again...

Though their acting was abit stiff but I once watched a Taiwan drama and it was pretty awesome...i tot it was Korean when I downloaded it but it was amazing
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 5:07pm On Jan 14, 2015
Atk01:
Ewww.

Lu Tian Xing (Aaron Yan) is a prodigy in Asia’s advertising field. Rich, famous, and highly successful, he suddenly announces during a press conference that he will be taking a three-month break from the advertising life. With a simple disguise, he transforms himself into “Xiao Lu.” Enter Tao Le Si (Tia Li), a young woman who promised her late brother to protect his advertisement agency and his legacy. Unfortunately, business never picks up and Le Si had to battle with Tian Xing to stop her company from being sold. When Xiao Lu enters her office doors, Le Si initially thinks that he’s Tian Xing, but the two men’s personalities are complete opposites. Le Si finds herself drawn to Xiao Lu’s warm temperament, but will their love last once she discovers the truth of his identity? Cast *.Aaron Yan as Lu Tian Xing / Xiao Lu *.Zhang Bo Yan as Young Tian Xing *.Tia Li as Tao Le Si *.Cao You Xin as young Le Si *.Jack Li as Weng Li Yang *.Katherine Wang as Xu Miao Miao *.Beatrice Fang as Li Huan Huan

a

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 6:35pm On Jan 14, 2015
fijiano202:
say that again...

Though their acting was abit stiff but I once watched a Taiwan drama and it was pretty awesome...i tot it was Korean when I downloaded it but it was amazing
I haven't tried Japanese or Taiwan dramas yet, but the story line is pretty cool.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 7:03pm On Jan 14, 2015
fijiano202:

Very true....so far most of the dramas I've seen, the lead couples showed great chemistry.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 7:59pm On Jan 14, 2015
Atk01:

I haven't tried Japanese or Taiwan dramas yet, but the story line is pretty cool.
have only watched 2japanese drama and 1 Taiwan drama...the Japanese drama I watched is Change and also Teacher ..try them you gonna love it
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 8:00pm On Jan 14, 2015
Aida13:

Very true....so far most of the dramas I've seen, the lead couples showed great chemistry.
I have watch some where the lead cast chemistry were weird and awkward...really boring
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 8:57pm On Jan 14, 2015
fijiano202:
I have watch some where the lead cast chemistry were weird and awkward...really boring

Mmm like which ones? Cos so far my dramas have had great leads and OK chemistry.

Trying to watch some Pinocchio--- so depressing and a lot of plot holes.

Like the forced romance between In-ha and that rich kid - good thing she refused him jare. Not really enjoying this drama. But I don't want to risk my head being bitten off by the fans lol

I like the Granpa, he's one of the best in the cast. Makes me laugh and cry. Still at episode 13-14 or so. Blehh. Lol. You ok though?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 9:08pm On Jan 14, 2015
Aida13:

Mmm like which ones? Cos so far my dramas have had great leads and OK chemistry.

Trying to watch some Pinocchio--- so depressing and a lot of plot holes.

Like the forced romance between In-ha and that rich kid - good thing she refused him jare. Not really enjoying this drama. But I don't want to risk my head being bitten off by the fans lol

I like the Granpa, he's one of the best in the cast. Makes me laugh and cry. Still at episode 13-14 or so. Blehh. Lol. You ok though?

Angels eye,medical top team,hero,my lovable girl,ad genius. Etc...

You still have a long way to go on Pinocchio...to me the drama is just so so

My day is suit though by lappy crashed,am using my old scrappy lappy,the case and body is damage...if u see the laptop u will burst into laughter...the laptop is partially dead

How was work today?what kinda job do u do?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 9:19pm On Jan 14, 2015
fijiano202:

Lu Tian Xing (Aaron Yan) is a prodigy in Asia’s advertising field. Rich, famous, and highly successful, he suddenly announces during a press conference that he will be taking a three-month break from the advertising life. With a simple disguise, he transforms himself into “Xiao Lu.” Enter Tao Le Si (Tia Li), a young woman who promised her late brother to protect his advertisement agency and his legacy. Unfortunately, business never picks up and Le Si had to battle with Tian Xing to stop her company from being sold. When Xiao Lu enters her office doors, Le Si initially thinks that he’s Tian Xing, but the two men’s personalities are complete opposites. Le Si finds herself drawn to Xiao Lu’s warm temperament, but will their love last once she discovers the truth of his identity? Cast *.Aaron Yan as Lu Tian Xing / Xiao Lu *.Zhang Bo Yan as Young Tian Xing *.Tia Li as Tao Le Si *.Cao You Xin as young Le Si *.Jack Li as Weng Li Yang *.Katherine Wang as Xu Miao Miao *.Beatrice Fang as Li Huan Huan

a

i have watched the taiwanese drama you mentioned above, the name is " fall in love with me". the lead guy is awesome. if you love the drama, i will recomend another drama of his, called "just you"this one is more interesting. i have watched many taiwanese dramas and their dramas are as good as korean dramas
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 9:37pm On Jan 14, 2015
fijiano202:
Angels eye,medical top team,hero,my lovable girl,ad genius. Etc...

You still have a long way to go on Pinocchio...to me the drama is just so so

My day is suit though by lappy crashed,am using my old scrappy lappy,the case and body is damage...if u see the laptop u will burst into laughter...the laptop is partially dead

How was work today?what kinda job do u do?

Lol @ ur list---so was it good or bad chemistry? Cos I'm downloading some episodes of Angel Eyes. I like d lead male, from Jung Yi Goddess of Fire. I have a feeling I might like it - tho u once mentioned it was so-so. My tastes can be eclectic hehee

Sorry about ur laptop--- hope u sort it out. Crappy lappys suck cheesy

My work involves loads of imagination and composing written material. So in a way these K-dramas give some inspiration lmao wink
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 9:39pm On Jan 14, 2015
Aida13:

lol, netizens say she doesnt know how to kiss and that she always stands like a dead fish while she is being kissed. i heard the heirs kiss scene was awkward cause she did nt know they will shoot that scene and she was not told beforehand. anyway,i cant blame the girl, lee min ho is always aggressive in kissing scenes. did i mention that i watched the behind the scene of that kiss and it was even worse,it looks as if he is swallowing her tongue. so the girl has the right to behave like that. maybe she doesnt like passionate kisses, lets cut her some slack.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 9:53pm On Jan 14, 2015
hilda90:

i have watched the taiwanese drama you mentioned above, the name is " fall in love with me". the lead guy is awesome. if you love the drama, i will recomend another drama of his, called "just you"this one is more interesting. i have watched many taiwanese dramas and their dramas are as good as korean dramas
you are right...its Fall in love with me...i saw the just u online a while ago but it seems it has lots of eps....am thinking of downloading a Taiwan drama its called Go,single lady...i saw it online and it seems good...one funny thing is the Taiwan guys are really hansome than Koreans...i will try downloading Just You...thanks a bunch...

Hope ur day was fun
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 10:03pm On Jan 14, 2015
Aida13:

Lol @ ur list---so was it good or bad chemistry? Cos I'm downloading some episodes of Angel Eyes. I like d lead male, from Jung Yi Goddess of Fire. I have a feeling I might like it - tho u once mentioned it was so-so. My tastes can be eclectic hehee

Sorry about ur laptop--- hope u sort it out. Crappy lappys suck cheesy

My work involves loads of imagination and composing written material. So in a way these K-dramas give some inspiration lmao wink

The Angels eye pilot episode is one of the best pilot have seen in Korea dramas but I think the writer lost touch with reality starting from episode 11...but u can give it a try lol

I have no choice I will upload pics of the crappy lappy tomorrow so peeps can laugh a lil

I will download Pinocchio and Healer on Friday cos I have like 5 Korean dramas on my lappy that I haven't even watch...

the list of kdramas on my lappy that I haven't watch are

1 love on high school
2 Who are you
3 liar game
4 Will out snow this Christmas
5 Time Slip
6 Arang and Magistrate
7 Color of Woman
8 3days

Am currently watching My Secret Hotel....

Lucky me right grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 10:07pm On Jan 14, 2015
hilda90:

lol, netizens say she doesnt know how to kiss and that she always stands like a dead fish while she is being kissed. i heard the heirs kiss scene was awkward cause she did nt know they will shoot that scene and she was not told beforehand. anyway,i cant blame the girl, lee min ho is always aggressive in kissing scenes. did i mention that i watched the behind the scene of that kiss and it was even worse,it looks as if he is swallowing her tongue. so the girl has the right to behave like that. maybe she doesnt like passionate kisses, lets cut her some slack.

Well well I can imagine those male actors being aggressive cheesy hehhee which other opportunity will they get to kiss some of these hot actresses? I understand where she's coming from. But she needs to loosen up cos she's getting bigger romcom roles and even hotter male leads---so girl needs to grow up, man up or is it woman up lmaoo
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 10:11pm On Jan 14, 2015
fijiano202:
The Angels eye pilot episode is one of the best pilot have seen in Korea dramas but I think the writer lost touch with reality starting from episode 11...but u can give it a try lol

I have no choice I will upload pics of the crappy lappy tomorrow so peeps can laugh a lil

I will download Pinocchio and Healer on Friday cos I have like 5 Korean dramas on my lappy that I haven't even watch...

the list of kdramas on my lappy that I haven't watch are

1 love on high school
2 Who are you
3 liar game
4 Will out snow this Christmas
5 Time Slip
6 Arang and Magistrate
7 Color of Woman
8 3days

Am currently watching My Secret Hotel....

Lucky me right grin

Heehee lucky you--- though u really don't want to know how many dramas I've downloaded in the past 2 months that still need watching lol.

I'm jealous you're watching My Secret Hotel )sad face(

Lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 10:28pm On Jan 14, 2015
Aida13:

Heehee lucky you--- though u really don't want to know how many dramas I've downloaded in the past 2 months that still need watching lol.

I'm jealous you're watching My Secret Hotel )sad face(

Lol
why jealous lol...u can download it and we could watch it together....am thinking of watching Will it snow this Xmas after secret hotel,am still at eps 7 in secret hotel though..its kinda ok for now....i like the lead cast in Will it snow this Christmas....his acting in Empire of Gold was amazing.....
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 10:35pm On Jan 14, 2015
Double post---now I know I really need to catch some sleep! Lol

Can't keep my eyes open enough to watch even one episode of anything----
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 10:35pm On Jan 14, 2015
fijiano202:
why jealous lol...u can download it and we could watch it together....am thinking of watching Will it snow this Xmas after secret hotel,am still at eps 7 in secret hotel though..its kinda ok for now....i like the lead cast in Will it snow this Christmas....his acting in Empire of Gold was amazing.....

Jealous because I want to watch it too but can't. Cos it's on my wishlist but not my must-watch. Does that make any sense lol?

I heard about Will it Snow---tried to download it once but the links were down () I like the lead cast too, but I've never seen Empire of Gold. Not sure what I should watch after I finish Heirs tomorrow.

Maybe I'll watch a movie or two, ie Roaring Currents and The Thieves (both K-movies)

Nighty night!

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (2174) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.